JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Easy Breezy

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526393 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #820 on: March 05, 2009, 03:26:49 AM »
UWAAAH!! Another fantastic translation. :wub: And what's this about more SayuEri?! Just what I needed! *rushes off to download* No one can get too much of that. :twothumbs

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #821 on: March 05, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
Awesome translation as usual Sukoshi!!! :)

- Lol, Sayu's sister sleeping in the nude and making Sayu turn out the lights. Makes me wonder if she's ever been naked when Makochan and her mother spent the night at Sayus' place.

- Her dad must be really lax in taking care of things back home. First her trash can was full of maggots and now her cat has gotten really fat! :lol:

- I can't imagine how emotional Sayu would be at Eri's graduation. I remember her at Koarins' grad and she had a tough time getting her words out then and Eri is her best friend, so that would be even harder for her!! :(

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #822 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42:42 AM »
Wahhhh~~ This episode was long. Thank you once again for all the hard work Sukoshi-chan. I wish I could treat you to french fries :D

It's fun to learn so much about Sayu. Like how she's so cute saying she wants to eat the teaky without knowing what it is and complaining about her fat cat XD

And of course, showing her Kame-san love is awesome too :heart: The bonus bits would have to be stuff about Gaki-san and Reina. Ahhhhhh I adore Sayumin and Sukoshi too :wub:

PS: Thank you OnDiet for your translation as well :)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #823 on: March 07, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »
^^I personally think Sayu would be like Tsuji at Nacchi's grad (I think it was Nachhi's). :(

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #824 on: March 11, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »
^ Heck, even at her own grad she might be like that considering how much she likes being in Momusu and H!P!

Sorry for the lateness, (work related issue  <_< ), here's yesterdays' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7ry79

This weeks' Playlist:

1. Morning Musume: SONGS

2. Erina Mano: Otome no Inori

3. Hidemi Uematsu: Jidai

4. Morning Musume: It's You ( Sayu Solo )

5. Morning Musume: Yowamushi

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #825 on: March 13, 2009, 05:06:28 AM »
Watch Sayu in a chef's outfit! She tries to make cheesecake!!  :heart:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=19461

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #826 on: March 17, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »
Here you go, this week's KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebfehi

This weeks' playlist:

2. Berryz Koubou: Dakishimete Dakishimete

3. Morning Musume (Sayu solo): It's You

4. Hidemi Uematsu: Jidai

5. Morning Musume (Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi): Yowamushi

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #827 on: March 24, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/afqn75

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisinai Darou

2. Morning Musume (Sayu solo): It's You!

4. Morning Musume (Koharu, Junjun, Linlin): Guru Guru JUMP!

5. Berryz Koubou: Sono Subete no Ai ni

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #828 on: March 31, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/69rvr6

This weeks' playlist:

2. Erina Mano: Otome no Inori

4. Morning Musume: Ame no Furanai Hoshi...

Results of the KonUsaPi Listener 10 Best:

10. Wa~ Merry PinXMAS

09. Furusato

08. Do It Now!

07. Nai Chau Kamo

06. Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago

05. Resonant Blue

04. Yowamushi!

03. Mikan

02. Aruiteru

01. It's You!

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #829 on: April 01, 2009, 06:34:19 AM »
Wow my top two favorites are Nos. 1 and 2. I'm so glad it turn out that way. "It's You" is so addicting for me I've been listening to it everyday.  Aruiteru is my favorite Morning Musume song.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #830 on: April 01, 2009, 07:54:40 AM »
Sayu got more and more TV appearance XD

this week and next week:
4/1(水) テレビ東京「アメディゾン」(道重さゆみ)  18:30~19:00 
4/10(金) TBS系 笑撃ワンフレーズ (道重さゆみ) 24:05~24:35

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #832 on: April 08, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »
Here it is, this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/35hrf6

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Shabondama

2. C-ute: Sakura Chirari

3. Morning Musume: Ame no Furanai Hoshi....

*Sayu congratulates Miki on her upcoming wedding.

Edit: Fixed link.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:22:56 PM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #833 on: April 09, 2009, 04:56:44 AM »
ah the link is doing the http//http thing again but thanks for the ep~
since people have been talking about this~  I did a quick trans of it

KonUsaPi #127 2009-04-08

Fujimoto san

-Sayu and Fujimoto san worked together on the show Ame Dizon.  When they were together, Fujimoto said things like "long time no see, how are you?" and at the end "Thank you for your work. See you Again~" in a really friendly way.  It felt like Fujimoto san hasn't changed at all.
-Recently, around 3 days ago, Fujimoto san mailed Sayu.  It had Ai chan's email address attached with the text [Nee, Kore dare No?] "Hey, whose is this?" 
-it was already in the middle of the night, 2 am, and she just casually asks "Whose?"
-Sayu replied with "Ai chan desu~"
-Fujimoto said thanks and casually said gomen ne for the late hour.
-Sayu replied with "You're welcome" but nothing came after that
-Sayu thinks this part of Fujimoto hasn't changed at all
-Sayu's really happy that the one Fujimoto asked was her
-Or maybe it's because Eri doesn't look at addresses one by one so Fujimoto assumed Sayu would know but Sayu still thinks it's cute that Fujimoto asked her
-congratulates Fujimoto on her wedding

[On another radio show, Kamei Eri chan said she was an alien.  Sayumi did you know that Kamei Eri is an alien?]

Sayu: Yes, I know.  Ya know, Eri's not kidding either.

more later when I have time.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #834 on: April 09, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
leaving the top post for the rest of #127

anyways here's a condensed version of 122.  enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KonUsaPi #122 2009-03-03

[A fan sent Sketches of Sayu to the show]

-Sayu is totally amazed
-Sayu says it looks identical to ManoEri.  Well it may be because Mano chan looks similar to Sayu but from her view it looks exactly like ManoEri.
-but it's really amazing and done with pencil too.  She thanks the listener
-Sayu points out that one picture happens to be a swimsuit pic and goes "whoo~"
-she likes how the face on the picture looks more intelligent looking than her actual face
-she calls the girl in the drawing cute XD
-she could really feel the love from all the effort

Hina-matsuri

-Sayu doesn't have her dolls out because she didn't bring them to Tokyo.  They are still in Yamaguchi.
-there are pictures of her standing in front of the hina dolls when she was little back home in Yamaguchi but she doesn't remember those times.
-what she does remember was around kindergarten to the higher grades of elementary school. 
-She remembers decorating the dolls every year.  She doesn't have the chance to do it anymore.
-her house has a big seven tier doll platform which her grandma got for her older sister.  They share the doll set and set it up together every year. 
-they take it out and set it up in one of their rooms.  But when the dolls were out, Sayu never felt like she could read in the room with the dolls behind her.
-because of that, it annoyed her that she couldn't read the books she wanted to read.  This made her feel like she wanted to pack the dolls up quickly. 
-she doesn't have the fondest memories of hina-matsuri but singing the hina-matsuri songs in kindergarten and so forth was fun.

Kataomoi no Owari ni

-when in a store, the background music gets drowned out cause she's listening to her own earphones
-even when walking on the streets with her earphones on, she ends up humming.  but because her earphones are on she doesn't hear how loud her voice is
-the other day, at the convenience store near her place, she was listening to Kamei Eri's song from Platinum 9 Disc and ended up singing along with it in a loud voice. 
-normally when she's singing pleasantly, she'd occasionally run into her sister and her sister would be like "what are you singing Sayu-chan?"
-she'd tell her sister the song and they'd both sing it in the convenience store. 
-at that time on the way home she thought hard on how she hadn't sung Eri's song out in public before. She wondered if that's a good thing considering the loudness of her voice.
-Sayu finds Eri has a very beautiful singing voice while Sayu finds her own singing to be vague and sloppy. 
-She's also very random with the lyrics...she'd just sing la la la~ a lot of the times and her notes are off. 
-She feels a little bad for ruining Eri's song but it's a good song so everyone should listen to it.

Tokyo: Mom, Sis & Sayu and sometimes Dad

-the three women of the Michishige household get along together really well
-most likely cause they are close in age, Sayu 19, Sis 21
-they don't go out with their dad that much since he's in yamaguchi
-her sister doesn't even have their dad's (email) address on her cell
-Her dad would email Sayu often.
-He asked Sayu to please inform him of her sister's address.  He asked in polite speech with the use of honorifics.
-it was quite pitiful (referring to her dad having to ask) but Sayu forgot to send it to her dad until 3 days later
-it seems like her dad is a bit left out when it comes to the Mishichige household but according to Sayu..he doesn't seem to mind.

Mirror

-Sayu and her sister would joke about how cute they are but other than using the mirror in the morning to do her make up and straighten hair, her sister doesn't look at the mirror that much.
-her sister doesn't even carry around her wallet or cellphone at times when going out. Sometimes she'd just take a train pass with her and leave her purse at home.  At times like that she wouldn't even have a hand held mirror on her...not that she would use it much.

Celeb sightings

-while normally just walking on the streets, Sayu has come across some celebrities.
-well she doesn't know if the person is famous but the one that moved her the most was someone from Sanma Akashiya's show "Much Ado About Love"
-The actor was at the train station that Sayu was at.  The person had a distinctive voice that Sayu thought was familiar.  When Sayu turned around to look behind her she was like "waaah!" 
-The person had no make up. and she remember thinking to herself that the person was cuter on tv XD 
-but she was moved in thinking that there were celebrities about.

-she also saw a comedian from Oriental Radio "Acchan kakko ii" (not Fujimori's Acchan)
-The two talked about seeing each other on the train when they were together for the taping of 24 Hour Television

-And then there was someone (she doesn't know who) from AKB48 at Shibuya
-Sayu thought she had good taste in fashion

-and she was really happy about seeing the women's volleyball player Otomo on the train 
-she kept thinking that the resemblance was uncanny and that she was extremely cute
-she had her volleyball uniform on and when she got up to get off the train, Sayu thought she was for sure the real thing due to her incredible height.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #835 on: April 09, 2009, 04:30:23 PM »
ah the link is doing the http//http thing again but thanks for the ep~

Sorry about that... happens when I just copy/paste over from one of the other forums I post it at without modifying. :P

KonUsaPi #127 2009-04-08

Fujimoto san

-Sayu and Fujimoto san worked together on the show Ame Dizon.  When they were together, Fujimoto said things like "long time no see, how are you?" and at the end "Thank you for your work. See you Again~" in a really friendly way.  It felt like Fujimoto san hasn't changed at all.
-Recently, around 3 days ago, Fujimoto san mailed Sayu.  It had Ai chan's email address attached with the text [Nee, Kore dare No?] "Hey, whose is this?" 
-it was already in the middle of the night, 2 am, and she just casually asks "Whose?"
-Sayu replied with "Ai chan desu~"
-Fujimoto said thanks and casually said gomen ne for the late hour.
-Sayu replied with "You're welcome" but nothing came after that
-Sayu thinks this part of Fujimoto hasn't changed at all
-Sayu's really happy that the one Fujimoto asked was her
-Or maybe it's because Eri doesn't look at addresses one by one so Fujimoto assumed Sayu would know but Sayu still thinks it's cute that Fujimoto asked her
-congratulates Fujimoto on her wedding
How cute! Seems Mikitty has more affection for Sayu than one would think. :D

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #836 on: April 12, 2009, 07:42:07 AM »
YIPPEE!!! A new Usagi translation. Thank you Sukoshi-chan. Despite your ultra busy schedule you came through for us. *touched* *sniff*

LOL at Sayu saying the face in the pic looks smarter than her. But you ARE smart Sayumi. Possibily the most intelligent within MM :P

Ehhhhh I did the singing out loud thing too! But I did that in the library at one of the study tables. You can imagine the amount of stares and ssexy beasts I got.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #837 on: April 13, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
-Recently, around 3 days ago, Fujimoto san mailed Sayu. 

I completely misread this at first, and thought it was that she nailed Sayu. Please say I'm not the only one XD though in my defence, she probably did mail and nail Sayu....

Really got to get my mind out of the gutter today XD

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #838 on: April 13, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »
^ Knowing Miki and her groping ways it's totally a possibility!! :lol:

And don't think marriage is going to stop those showers with Aya either! :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #839 on: April 14, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
Ehhhhh I did the singing out loud thing too! But I did that in the library at one of the study tables. You can imagine the amount of stares and ssexy beasts I got.

Ehhhh?  majide?  XD  lol hammy you are too cute!

*cough cough* now what are the rest of you guys talking about? XD

time to divert your attention from showering with Miki to the embarrassing adventures of a little bunny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From #127

The attack of the toilets

-Recently Sayu went to the bathroom at night and was standing there. 
-When she went to open the door she found she couldn't open it and pulled on it with all her strength.
-When the door opened it ended up smacking her right on the forehead.
-(her washroom door isn't the slide back type, instead it's the type that opens outwards and that's how she got hit) 
-she was still not fully awake so when she got hit the pain was very intense.  She was all dizzy and hurting like crazy.
-and even though she was all alone, she found the whole thing extremely embarrassing

Cuteness does not get you fish

-Another embarrassing incident that happened to Sayu involves shopping for fish at the Yamaguchi market.
-Sayu was at the market buying Fugu (puffer fish).  She figured you can get a discount while it's getting later in morning.
-she asked the old man that was selling the fish for a discount while putting on a really cute face with a big smile
-she so thought she was going to get a discount with the extremely cute smile of hers (even though she had no make up on) but she didn't get a discount at all!
-At first she just playfully asked for a discount but after getting rejected, she became bent on getting one. 
-Being all vexed, she desperately tried to get a discount.  She tried her cutesy act many times but it was to no avail.
-in the end she became shocked and embarrassed that she couldn't use her cuteness

100 points worth of embarrassment

-She finds watching her audition footage embarrassing but an especially embarrassing episode was the first time she got a zero in school.
-Sayu thinks it's common to see people getting zeros in manga and tv but it's actually pretty hard to accomplish in real life.
-She ended up getting zero points on a math exam. 
-It was a real shock since math happened to be her best subject and no one even said the test was hard.
-it felt impossible to get zero
-It was so embarrassing since she got a zero after she seriously worked on it.
-Back in elementary school, when boys got a zero, they'd just poke fun at it but Sayu really didn't want her results to be seen so she desperately tried to hide it.
-In order to fix her test results, until she got 100, she had to go see her teacher an endless amount of times.  It took a really long time and ended up being a seriously embarrassing memory.
-and this was back during the times when she only had pill bugs for friends. 
-she wasn't the type to openly spill the beans that got a zero so she remembers not really wanting to go home.
-and thus Sayu classifies this as one of the most embarrassing episodes of her life

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Easy Breezy