JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65752 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I'm really curious as to how you're going to wrap this up and have a Takagaki ending. I mean, I really can't see it as of now. Will you come out of left field and deny us the pairing which you so dangled in front of us like a lure?Or will you surprise us with it? I can't figure you out on this.

So Ai made friends with Lin Lin. She's so cute.
Just call my name and I’ll be here as fast as Superwoman because I am Linlinman.”

“You’re boss.” It was more of a statement not a question. From the start, Ai sensed something with the way Linlin’s boss’s treating her.
  :angry: How could anyone be mean to such a sweetheart?! Why I oughta...! I hope Ai puts his lights out!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us and them.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Woah I have a wholesome image? That's a first *blushing* But I totally meant it in an innocent way? :nervous What were you thinking, you ebil perv? :lol: LOL your (lame) jokes are getting better. Or at least it's not as cold as the previous ones.  But still lame though :lol:

That @$*G&#% dares to hurt Linlinman! :temper: Bring on the :scolding: and the :on kimbo: and the :on voodoo: and the :mon zoom: and the :mon woo:

Yeah you get what I mean :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
LAME JOKE For S!hu! STA~TO

Risa was discreetly following and observing the apple of her eyes form a few yards. She was also busy clicking her cam-phone, capturing some candid pictures of her long time secretly-so-admired friend. The object of her desire was busy styling her hair in front of a mirror and so her captured pictures were mostly of back view and side view poses.

When her secretly-so-loved friend was finished, turned around and walked towards her direction, she changed her position to appear busy with other things. But a pair of eyes was observing her for some time without her knowing.

ERI:  :hehehe: Aichan, can I ask for a medicine for swelling?  :hee:

AI: Swelling of what?  :mon huh:

ERI: Swelling of the heart.  :on ksweat:

AI: Eh?!  :mon scratch:

ERI: And I know you’re the only person that has that medicine.   :on cny1:

AI: Eh?! :mon huh2:

ERI: You see, my best friend here *points at Risa* is so into you, her heart will explode any minute now.  :onionshower:

RISA:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
^LOL!!!!..at least this brighten me up after you told me this fic......

“Headache again?”

“Different kind of headache.” Ai smiled
OK!..dont tell me that.....
hmmmmmmm..
okkkkkkk..
i think i kinda know why alr

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Shhh  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
*Point at You*
EBIL!!!
You wanna make me XXX again right!!!LOL...
i link to another chp of this fic..so it's true huh..*go my blog and ans!!!*..LOL

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
 :lol: Chill  :lol:

I'm struggling writing this fic, well all my fic actually  XD  but I will try make it good at the Encore for you  :D

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
YOU BETTER DO SO!!!
EBIl
always so EBIL to me..LOL..

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Yeah, to you  :lol: well I can't help it I love teasing you  :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Hmm so isa and Ai now have a barrier between them  :cry: they just need a good argument to sort all their problems out :angry:

Ai has found a friend in Lin at least :D but lin is getting bea up by her boss?! :angry:

I wonder what will happen beteen Reina and Ai and Risa and Eri aswell.....

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
rnd-sama
I'm really curious as to how you're going to wrap this up and have a Takagaki ending.
I've written the last part when I was writing the first 4... I think? My only problem was on how to connect them  :D The below UP's not so detailed though. And kinda whosh and whosh  :D

I can't figure you out on this.
:D

baddie
Woah I have a wholesome image? That's a first *blushing*
:yep:

But I totally meant it in an innocent way? :nervous
:shocked Seriously?  :P

LOL your (lame) jokes are getting better. Or at least it's not as cold as the previous ones.  But still lame though :lol:
:mon fyeah: But it still is okay to comment  --> :cool2:  :yep:  :D

Yeah you get what I mean :lol:
With those emoticons? YES  :D

oddball
Hmm so isa and Ai now have a barrier between them  :cry:
:yep:

they just need a good argument to sort all their problems out :angry:
That would be at the last part  :D

I wonder what will happen beteen Reina and Ai and Risa and Eri aswell.....
It's written but not so detailed  :nervous

UP17

“Where am I?” squinting her eyes to adjust to the ceiling light, the girl on the bed asked when she saw her friend to her left, in a room that she find unfamiliar.

“Takahashi-san, are you alright?”

“Yeah, I guess. Where am I?”

“Hospital”

“Linlin” she whined.

“I know you said no hospitals, but I can’t stand doing nothing when I know my friend’s definitely not in good shape. It’s not the first time you collapsed Takahashi-san” Hearing Linlin’s explanation somehow caused a smile to appear on Ai’s face. The girl’s not only funny and innocent but so thoughtful as well.

“Can we follow the doctor’s order this time? Just this once so that we can live in peace, please?” the first time Linlin brought her to a hospital, Ai was stubborn. Laboratory request was thrown into the trash bin. And right then and there, she discharged herself from the hospital.

Ai’s not comfortable with hospital surrounding since the day her sister died. And when Linlin tried to talk to her about the lab tests, ‘she was feeling okay those tests ain’t needed’ was her explanation. But seeing Linlin’s pleading look now, somehow made her think twice.

“Just this once and we’ll drop it for good?”

“Yes.”

“Okay deal.”

Sitting on one of the benches at the hospital’s park, Ai was in deep silence as she stared into nothingness. It was quiet, save for the sound of birds chirping and the tree branches cracking sound. She seemed deep in thought, but in reality nothing concrete was running inside her head. It was almost empty. Lost.

Her consciousness only came back to life when she felt a warm feeling over her hand which was resting on her lap. Glancing at it, she saw a hand over hers. After staring at the hand for a few second, she then brought her eyes up to see it’s owner, only to be greeted by a pair of eyes with tears gliding down her cheeks. And then Ai meekly smiled. She can’t blame Linlin for acting that way because if she’s in her shoes, she’d do the same. And she’d definitely freak out.

Tapping the girl on her back, she tried to comfort her crying friend. Friends do not really react well when they hear the words ‘brain tumor’. But who would? She wouldn't.

“There are remedies.”

“Un.”

“Please do undergo treatment.”

~~~

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Reina, I was just asking you to take good care of yourself and the rest. What’s wrong with that?”

“You’re acting strange lately.”

“I’m always strange.”

“And what’s with you teasing me over Sayu?”

“Well, I can see how she longingly stares at you.”

“I’m still not over you if you haven’t noticed thank you very much.”

“Oh please! Your blushes every time Sayu’s around says otherwise”

“Am I that obvious?”

“Kind of.”

The two then shared giggles and continued with their talk from here to there. Until it was time to go home. Ai offered to walk Reina home and their conversation continued.

“I’ll miss you.”

“Stop being strange, you’re scaring me Aichan. It gives me a feeling that you’re going to leave.”

“Are we not leaving for home?”

“Tch.”

“Seriously, I’ll miss you.”

“Aichan!”

“What?”

“Stop that.”

“What? I can’t say ‘I’ll miss you’ now that you have Sayu?”

“Oh please”

Silence.

“I’ll miss you”

“Jezzzz! Okay!”

And it went on and on and on.

~~~
You can kill me now  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SEEEE..I TOLD YOU YOU ARE EBIL!!!..LOL..
i knew ai will have such prob..lol

“Please do undergo treatment.”
either cant wake up, or wake up, or forget ppl..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

“I’ll miss you”
:cry: :(

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Omg, you're going to kill Ai-chan and on her deathbed she's going to confess that she always loved Risa and the bean's gonna cry and promise to never love anyone else the way she loves Ai and then Ai's going to die and Risa's going to live a completely unfulfilled life and marry someone she doesn't love and bear him a hundred heirs anyway until she find a reincarnation of Ai and falls in love with her, except that Re-Ai is twenty years younger and it could never happen between them!

:panic:

Ahhhh!!! Brain tumor!!!

:imdead:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
^
i love u XD i had that some though XDD

and K u are ebil...why give ai a brain tumour!? ebil i say! XD i really cant wait for the next chappy X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Omg, you're going to kill Ai-chan and on her deathbed she's going to confess that she always loved Risa and the bean's gonna cry and promise to never love anyone else the way she loves Ai and then Ai's going to die and Risa's going to live a completely unfulfilled life and marry someone she doesn't love and bear him a hundred heirs anyway until she find a reincarnation of Ai and falls in love with her, except that Re-Ai is twenty years younger and it could never happen between them!
:lol: imagination overload :lol:

It's official! YOU ARE EBIL! :cry:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ai has a brain tumor?!? :cry: you,you,you........EBIL  :angry:

At least Reina is intrested in Sayu know and so is out of the way, in a nice way

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
I was trying to make a video last Saturday when my lovely computer crashed and left me with my eyes almost popped out like this -->  :OMG: lol and caused me my BPQ sinking fund damn -_- lol

S!hu!
SEEEE..I TOLD YOU YOU ARE EBIL!!!..LOL..
Shhh  :D

either cant wake up, or wake up, or forget ppl..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:lol:

:cry: :(
Why are you sad  :grin:

rnd-sama
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

kawaii beam
^
i love u XD i had that some though XDD

and K u are ebil...why give ai a brain tumour!? ebil i say! XD i really cant wait for the next chappy X3
I've read your comment ummm... last Sat.?. and it really made me  :wriggly: why? OMG I don't want to be too nosy  :mon sweat: I've deleted my comment at rnd-sama's thread after composing myself from over joy and excitement because something caught my attention in there but OMG please don't make me lose my control again  XD

baddie

:lol: imagination overload :lol:

It's official! YOU ARE EBIL! :cry:

oddball

UP~End

“What’s happening to us?” though the voice was low and soft, the newly arrived girl was startled upon hearing someone speak, but she immediately collected herself after recognizing the voice.

The room was covered in darkness and the only illumination it had was from the light outside the open door. Slowly, Ai reached for the light switch and turned it on. She did not expect Risa to be there, waiting and sitting at the edge of her bed let alone in darkness. She knew from the very start, the younger’s not very fond of darkness when she’s all by herself, she’s not that brave.

Risa, after so many weeks of not being able to hold a decent conversation with Ai, finally got a hold of her best friend without any distraction this time. She purposely stayed awake and waited for Ai at her bedroom. For how long, it definitely did not matter to the bean.

When the light flickered, she searched for Ai’s eyes and asked again. “What’s happening to us, Aichan?”

Ai opened her mouth to respond but then she fell silent after seeing the younger’s forlorn eyes. Tonight’s the first time she saw Risa looked so helpless. And then nothing came out from her half opened mouth. Her rehearsed alibis were all forgotten and a vague sense of unease crept up inside her.

“Is it really because of that girl you’ve been seeing?”

Ai stayed quiet and looked sideways. How’s she going to answer such question when deep inside her, her heart’s been beating for her alone?

“Do you love her more than you care for me that you’re now having no time for the both of us?”

Stepping a few back steps, the older leaned against the wall as she kept her silence, eyes on the floor, but ears continued to listen.

Bringing her vision down on her trembling hands that were resting on her lap, the bean took a deep breath before she continued. “Do you love her that much that you are now leaving me all alone?” the words came out with Risa’s uneven voice, as if choked with her restrained emotion.

This time, Ai’s eyes quickly landed on her closet where the bag she’d prepared days before was placed. The thought of Risa’s devastating reaction upon seeing the luggage made her body quiver, made her heart throb.

“What about me Aichan?” hearing Risa’s weak and pained voice was like a dagger slashing her heart. It made her wants to run and hug Risa with all her might, but what good would it make? It would only make them suffer more. She can’t drag Risa in. She can’t afford to make Risa suffer of losing someone all over again. The risk is just too high. She has Eri now and keeping it that way is the best option there is.

Burying her true emotion deep inside her, she let out a silent sigh. She gathered all her energy and dragged her feet toward her closet. And then took out the packed bag and a jacket.

“What’s wrong? Can’t we talk it out?” Risa sounded almost begging, but Ai stood firm, her mind stood firm though her heart was madly aching.

“I need to go Risa.”

“Why?”

The older did not respond but took her steps toward the door without even looking at the devastated bean.

“Don’t you walk out on me this time Takahashi!” Risa’s voice was trembling but unbending. “I had enough of this bullshit!” the short haired girl continued. Ai was surprised at the bean’s tone. This is her first time hearing such tone.

She turned around and looked at Risa’s eyes. That’s when she saw a tear threatening to fall from the younger’s eyes but was briskly wiped away. Anger and pain was written all over Risa’s face. Ai took a step to move closer to the bean to console her but her phone beeped.

“Moshi-moshi”

“Okay”

“I’ll be right there in a minute.”

“Bye.”

After ending the call and returning the phone inside her pocket, Ai paused for a moment. But after a few seconds, she picked the bag up again and turned her back on Risa and again, started to walk.

“What about me Aichan?!” she blurted, now with tears descending one after the other. Ai stopped from her track but again, did not look back.  She was trying to conceal her pained expression and her silent tears that started to glide down her cheeks.

“What about me?” Risa complained again in between sobs.

“You’ll be fine. The trust fund and the money in the bank are more than enough to last a lifetime”

“You know that wasn’t what I meant!” Risa’s voice raised, her hands thrown onto the air, exasperated.

“You have Eri now, you’ll be fine.”

“Oh god. What really is your problem?!”

Ai did not respond and so Risa exclaimed again “Can’t you tell me, just this once, what it is that’s so bothering you? Don’t I deserve to know what the reason behind all these is? Why don’t you kill me now Takahashi! I’ll die anyway! Wait, let me get a weapon for you!” a drawer creaked as it opened, a rummaging sound then followed.

At that moment, Ai became intensely tense. And so she threw her bag away and faced the bean. “I’m in love with my foster sister! That is the problem!” Ai blurted. Her voice was no longer controlled. All her contained emotions wanted to explode. Her eyes were brimming with tears too. She was shaking.

Taken aback, Risa was lost for words.

“I’m so in love with you that I’m becoming irrational. I’m so in love with you that I’m feeling I’ll be insane any minute. I’m so in love with you that it pains me seeing you everyday. I’m so in love with you that it hurts just to breathe.” Ai’s grip on Risa’s shoulders loosened as her tears continued to flow. “Please, let me catch my breath.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” almost a whisper, Risa asked.

“If I had said I love you, would you have said I love you too?”

Risa was still stunned, too stunned to respond to the question. And then there was silence, until a knock on the open door was heard. When they looked toward the entryway, a smiling Eri greeted the two. She was in the process of removing her headphone from her ears when she asked the two “Am I interrupting something?”

“No. You’re just in time.” discreetly, Ai wiped her tears away after removing her hands from the bean’s shoulders. She glanced one last time at the somewhat lost Risa before stepping to get her bag and toward the door. She paused when she was side by side Eri. “Please take good care of her… please?”

“I will keep my promise I made to you this morning, you can count on that. And please don’t lose hope and keep on fighting. Don’t lose to those bad cells.”

“Thank you.” Ai smiled before she stared down at the floor, paused for a moment and uttered a word one last time

“Goodbye.”

~~~

The song that made me cry once upon a time  :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you end it like this :cry: Poor Ai, poor Risa how can Ai just tell Risa her feelings and then go, there must be more, surley there must be more....

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
WHAT?!
KR!!! PURE EBIL!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRR
HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seem like eri knows that aichan have tumor..and gakisan didnt know it..
haiz..confess and then leave..gakisan will be lost again doesnt it..

and you told me u love AiGaki..
that's nonsense isnt it.. :lol:
3 fic..yea..u separate them  :banghead:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
ok i shall 1st start off with ur reply XD i mostly say "i love u" to rndy all of the time cus she spoils me so~ much XD and i saw ur comment in her thread but like i was wondering why u deleated it? im sure she wouldnt mind XD i was gonna awnser u too...i was just to lazy to do it right away XD

now to the end........

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

why?! why couldnt u atleast let risa know?!?! why couldnt ai just say it earlier?! and WHY THE HELL DOES ERI KNOW?!  :bleed eyes:

i serriously loved ur fic though an i cant wait to read the next one~ including the lame jokes XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options