JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: A Wrong Confession (Kojiyuu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 1653 times)

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
A Wrong Confession (Kojiyuu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: August 23, 2016, 06:48:40 PM »

==============================

“I’m in love with Haruna.” I told Sayaka and Sae, but the two weren’t surprised. They were instead smiling. I asked them why they were smiling and they said “Because you finally realized it.”

At that day, we were going to graduate in a couple of months. Sayaka, Sae and I were going to the same high school but Haruna wasn’t. She was going somewhere far away.

“I want to confess, because I know I’ll regret it and I can’t live with that. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle that kind of regret, the regret of not doing anything and saying anything. So please help me!”

“Of course we will!”
=====
After that, the three of us tried to think of up ways of how I can confess.

To others, I might seem like an over-confident person. But the truth is, it takes up lots of courage in me to do just about anything.
=====
At the end, we couldn’t think of anything so we went home that day with nothing.

While I was getting to bed, I received a message from Sayaka telling me that I should confess right here and now.

I didn’t get what she meant at first, but then she told me that they made a group chat with the three of us.

She said that none of the other plans we thought of wouldn’t work because I didn’t have enough courage to go with so she thought that if it was over the phone like this, it’d be fine.
=====
When I joined the group chat, I found another of our friend there. It was Mariko. Apparently Sae told her by accident and she wanted in. Said she wanted to help.

So then the people were assembled, Sayaka, Sae, Mariko and I.

All we needed to be there now was Haruna.

Mariko said she’d invite the oblivious Haruna in. And she did

A minute later and she was in the chat.

She sent a message saying “What’s going on? Mariko said one of you had something to tell me?”

I didn’t say anything so Sayaka and Sae did the talking for me.

I was quiet for 5 minutes, just watching them talk to each other. Then Sayaka sent me a private message.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you going to talk?”

“I can’t, I don’t know what to do.”

“Yuko, just tell her what you feel.”

“Okay… All right.”

Then I sent my first message ever since Haruna joined the chat.

“Haruna, I have something to tell you. It’s pretty long so please wait until the end to say something.”

"Okay.”

After taking I deep breath, I started typing.

“For days, I’ve been thinking about it. Whenever I saw you smile, I feel my chest tightens. Whenever you say good bye, it saddens me to see you leave. Even your sleepy face captivates me, all this time I’ve been feeling like this and I never even noticed. Not until recently…

I know you said you don’t want to date yet, and you also said you don’t have anyone you like right now. But knowing that we’ll graduate soon and be separated, I wanted to tell you this because I know I’d regret it. I wanted to tell you that…

That I love you.

You don’t have to give me an answer or anything like that, I just wanted to tell you that.

But please, I don’t want to stop being friends with you. You can forget all about this now all I wanted was to tell you.”

Then 2 minutes of silence came.

“…I’m sorry Yuko. I’m really happy that you feel that way but like you said, I don’t like anyone currently nor do I want to date. And of course I’d be glad to stay friends with you.”

We all talked for a bit more after that, Sayaka and Sae doing their best to make it as less awkward as possible.
Then I went to bed.
=====
The next day was a school day. I was afraid of seeing her again and was going to walk past her since I was nervous but when she saw me, she greeted “Good Morning” like it was nothing.

She didn’t look nervous at, but I was at least thankful to that. I replied back with an awkward “’Good Morning.”
=====
While I was using the computer after school that day, I received a message from Sae on my phone.

She said “I have some bad news, want to hear it?”

But being the curious person I am I said “Yeah.”

Then she told me everything. It was real big shock.

She told me that the Haruna I confessed to…

Wasn’t actually Haruna.

It was Mariko playing a prank on us…

Mariko had lots of accounts, so she renamed one of them “Kojima Haruna” thinking that it would be funny. Of course, she didn’t know it was such a serious thing so she trolled us like that.

I was upset, but Mariko apologized to sincerely. I just had to accept it.

It was really upsetting, but I thought that it was also a good thing because I get another chance to confess.

That instead of confessing on a chat like that. It’d confess to her in person. And for now, I wouldn’t have to act all awkward around her now.

But through all that, I was to have friends like Sayaka and Sae who supported me all the way.

This became a lesson for me, that I should take a step forward and be confident.

-THE END-

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:55:51 AM by sophcaro »
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Wrong Confession (Kojiyuu OS)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 02:03:20 AM »
TROOOOOOOOLL, liek wooooot we need the sencond part ASAP!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl