JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: Untitled, for the time being - Chapter 2  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Yomy

Untitled, for the time being - Chapter 2
« on: June 08, 2008, 07:29:07 AM »
Hi there everybody! :)
How are you?! I'm new in this forum... but I'm not new in this big world called Hello! Project... if I'm not wrong I think I have 1 and a half year being a fan... :oops:  but I don't think you give a click here to read about me XD so... let's change the topic

As you can see, I haven't thought in the title of the story yet, sorry about that :sweatdrop:
This story won't be long, but if you think this will need a sequel, I, maybe, will think about it. I'm not really good writing stories, in fact, this is my first fic. Also, english is not my native languaje so if you noticed some mistakes or if you don't understand something, let me know it and I'll try to make it clear.
Now with the story, this is the first chapter, is really short, sorry about that too :sweatdrop:

Chapter 1

-So? Where you want to go?
-What about your place?
-Again?!
-Your place is the best one among the three Yoshiko
-Ayaka, where are you?- Yossy exclaimed looking at the ceiling of the parking
-Don't be so dramatic Yossy- said Rika and gave Yossy some pats in the shoulder. They kept talking until they heard some noises, shouts, to be more specific

-you could have phoned me, you know?
   -I already told you I'm sorry, ok?
   -and you think that's enough?! Miki don't let me with the word in the mouth!

Silence

-Well, it seems that some friends are not in the best mood today- Rika commented
-Rika...-warned Yossy. Just then one of them made her entrance in the parking. It was Miki and she was walking fast to the exit, seconds later Aya came out of the building too and walked in the same direction that Miki

-Miki, I'm talking to you!
-What?!- Miki stopped walking and turned to face Aya -I already told you what happened and you don't believe me. I told you that I'm sorry but is not enough for you. What else do you want?!
-I want things be like before!- Aya shouted almost crying -But I know that's not going to happen- her voice this time was weak -Look, I know things have changed, and now that you're in a relationship you want to spend time with your boyfriend but-
-Aya please, understand this- Miki said while she walked towards Aya- I wasn't planning to see him yesterday, he went to Hokkaido because...- Miki stopped talking when, for the first time, she noticed the presence of the other three girls -When you guys arrived?- Miki asked them, standing beside Aya
-We were already here when you and Aya arrived- Yossy was the one who answered because the other two seemed to be paralyzed by Miki's glare -You should be careful with the place you choose to discuss
-Yeah...whatever- Miki wasn't in the mood to hear any advices, so she turned around to speak with Aya again -I don't want to continue discussing with you Aya, much less here in front of them- Miki's tone was low and soft -I'm going to Hokkaido this weekend, call me if you decide to come with me- she gave Aya a kiss in the cheek before walk to the exit. Aya looked absently the floor for a moment before entering to the building again.

-That was something eh?...-Rika said breaking the silence
-Yeah... is the first time I have seen them discuss like that- Mai was really surprised by the incident
-Only because they're best friends doesn't mean they haven't fights- Yossy was walking in the parking looking for her car -Just let them be- she now was in front of a black car -You're coming or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so that's all for now, I'll try to post the next episode tomorrow
Nos leemos luego :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:58:35 AM by Yomy »

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled, for the time being
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »
noce beginning  :hiakhiakhiak:

yossy-ayaka-rika? LOL i only miss mai here  :on lol:

aya and miki fighting 'cause her boyfriend... that's a big problem  :frustrated:

well... waiting for a new chapter!

(maujajja o debería decir... t leo luego?)  :hee:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:06:57 AM »
woot... ayaya mikitty fighting... why are they fighting in almost every fic i read?

nice beginning!

write on, i'll be watching... er... reading!!!

:lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »
yeah, me too  :)

and welcome aboard  ;)

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »
woot... ayaya mikitty fighting... why are they fighting in almost every fic i read?

nice beginning!

hahaha yeah... it looks like that right? :lol:
Mmm... seems to be interesting, I'll keep an eye on it ;)
oh, and welcome
te leo luego entonces  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 06:42:04 AM »
-Only because they're best friends doesn't mean they haven't fights-
True. Very true. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yomy

Re: Untitled, for the time being - Chapter 2
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 06:55:27 AM »
  :wub: Hi, thanks for your comments guys
Yay, other 2 people who speak spanish!!! that's great :otomerika:

nice beginning!

XD Well, I didn't knew they were fighting in others fics... I just started to read some fics of this forum... Run aways from the past is awesome tru_harmony Yossy is so cool :oops: and I was going to read tito's FYI, but it seems that I need to read Gomattou first XD so I'm in that. I think I'm going to copy the whole fic in a document of Word and print it, that way I can read it on school when I have free time  ;)

Well, here is the next chapter, a bit longer I think, hope you enjoy it

Chapter 2

It was already 8pm when someone knocked Yossy’s apartment’s door. Nobody responded. The door was knocked again. Still no answer.

-Hey Yoshiko! Are you there?- asked loudly the person in the other side of the door
-Coming!- Yossy responded from her room –Guys! Someone open the door!
-This is your apartment Yoshiko- responded Mai from the couch where she and Rika were eating popcorn while they saw a movie in Yossy’s TV. Yossy came out of her room still pulling up her jeans and wearing a black t-shirt
-How can you be so lazy?!- Yossy said to the girls in the couch who did nothing but ignore her. She was finishing buttoning her jeans when she opened the door –Hey Ayaka. Sorry for making you wait- Ayaka didn’t respond but she noticed something in Yossy’s appearance –What happen?
-Um… did I interrupt something?
-What you mean?
-I’ll go to the point then. Were you having sex just now?
-WHAT?! Why are you saying that?!
-Just look at you… you’re all sweaty. Also, you didn’t respond to the door inmediatly as you always do AND you were buttoning your jeans just now- Ayaka explained as it was the most obvious thing
-Noo… Is not like that- by now Yossy’s face was red
-Look Yoshiko, I don’t mind you having sex with every girl you want,but you knew today we were going to spend time together
-Ayaka let me explain..
-Yossy why are you taking so long?- When Ayaka heard Rika’s voice she looked Yossy a little angry
-With Rika?! You guys has a lot of time to be together, Why you have to use this day?- Yossy was going to say something but someone else interrupted
-Yeah Yoshiko! This is best part!
-Mai too?!!!- Ayaka was really shocked –How can you…?- disappointed, but it was only for a brief time, now she was getting angry –Now those two are going to hear me- Ayaka pushed Yossy to a side and she walked inside the apartment –YOU TWO! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!!!

The two girls jumped from the couch when they heard someone yelling at them, they even dropped the bottle of popcorn. Mai was the first one in reacting
-What the hell Ayaka! Why you scare us like that?- Ayaka’s angry dissipated when she found the girls… watching TV?
-You guys weren’t having sex?- suddenly she was feeling stupid
-WHAT?!- Mai screamed
-Ayaka what are you saying...- said Rika in a low voice blushing deeply
-I’m going to kill you Yoshiko- murmured Ayaka turning around. She saw Yossy seated in the floor, her back leaned against the door with her hands in her tummy laughing like crazy –What are you laughing at?
-You would have seen your face hahaha
-I don’t think is funny…
-Oh believe me, it was funny- Yossy said once she stopped laughing –Anyways… that happens to you for not listen to me
-Wait wait wait…- Mai intervined –I’m lost. What are you talking about?
-Well, you see… Our dearly always nice yet, pervert friend here, tought that I was havbhmphmhph- Yossy couldn’t keep talking because Ayaka put a hand in her mouth
-Is nothing- Ayaka said with a big smile in her face –right Yoshiko?- Yossy only could nodd when she saw that “scary bright” in Ayaka’s eyes
-Mmm… whatever…- Mai shrugged and went back to the couch –Oh damn it! Now we’re going to need more popcorn
-I’m in that!- said Rika from the kitchen –Rewind the movie meanwhile
-So... what movie are you watching?- Ayaka went to seat in the couch
-The same movie they have been watching since always- Yossy went to her room –Seriously, can’t you watch others?
-Shut up Yoshiko! You’re always watching Titanic and we never say anything
-That’s not true!- Yossy was now walking around the living room, apparently looking for something –I haven’t watch it in a long time. Did you guys have seen my cell phone?
-I just arrived
-No, I haven’t see it. Rika-chan have you seen Yoshiko’s cell phone?
-No, is not on your bag Yossy?
-No… mmm maybe I forgot it in my dressing room
-I wouldn’t be surprised if you leaved it there
-Come on Ayaka, are you still angry?- Yossy knelt in front of Ayaka and put her best puppy face
-Yoshiko don’t do that…- Ayaka was trying her best to resist the attack but honestly, who can be angry at this cute little creature in front of her. Yossy noticed the change in Ayaka so she leaned a little to give her a kiss in the cheek before getting up
-I am going to look for it in my dressing room, I’ll be back later- she said before taking the keys of her car and leaving
-You’re drooling Ayaka- Mai told her while she picked up some popcorns of the floor and ate them
-No I’m not- Ayaka replied –and that’s disgusting
-Meh… Yoshiko’s place is as clean or even cleaner than yours, so it's ok- Ayaka only sighed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took some minutes to Yossy to arrive to the building where she works.
When she opened the door of her dressing room she saw her cell phone in the floor some steps in front of her
-There… It must have fallen from my bag

She was walking for the corridors checking some calls and mails in her cell phone when she heard something. She stopped and looked around, she saw nothing but the doors of the other dressing rooms. She was going to walk again when she heard another noise, but this time she noticed that it came from Matsuura’s dressing room
-What is she doing here at this hour?- Yossy thought, she walked towards Matsuura’s door and she was about to knock it when this one opened and hit her in the face –Holy sh***!!!- was all she could say before fell in the ground and put her hands on her face. Aya heard someone groan and her eyes opened widely when she saw it was Yossy
-Oh my god!- Aya knelt beside the older and was trying to see her face, but Yossy didn’t let her –Come on Yossy, let me see how is it- Aya scolded her, and tried to see her face again. This time Aya pulled up Yossy’s hands to see her face, but she dropped it immediatly after seeing it, this caused that Yossy cursed again
-Oh f****! Ayaya you’re killing me- Yossy was almost crying of pain –How bad is it?
-Really bad… you’re bleeding
-Bleeding?... that means blood?- Yossy asked. Aya only nodded. Yossy faint
. . .
-Yossy?

------------------------------------
Well, that was the 2nd chapter... not really sure when I'm going to post the next one :-\  tomorrow is Monday so... I'll try to posted before wednesday ;)

Nos leemos luego :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 07:12:22 AM »
Oh Ayaka, it's your own fault for jumping to conclusions. :lol:

I guess Yossi's got a weak stomach when it comes to blood?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »
Ayaka is cute in there  :wub: wonder whether she will confess..nothing much to comment about GAM just yet. Just a bumpy relationship  ;)

P.s. Thanks for catching Gomattou/F.Y.I..I can send you Gomattou in MS word if you want.. :lol:

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 08:48:28 AM »
maikauaajajajajjajajajajajajajaj i laughed a lot reading it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ayaka!! she is a pervert!!  :mon lmao:

poor yossy... but i can't help to laugh when ayaya hit her!! and then she faint  :mon XD:

quiero leer mas!!

waiting next chapter!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »
-WHAT?! Why are you saying that?!
-Just look at you… you’re all sweaty. Also, you didn’t respond to the door inmediatly as you always do AND you were buttoning your jeans just now- Ayaka explained as it was the most obvious thing
-Noo… Is not like that- by now Yossy’s face was red
-Look Yoshiko, I don’t mind you having sex with every girl you want,but you knew today we were going to spend time together
-Ayaka let me explain..
-Yossy why are you taking so long?- When Ayaka heard Rika’s voice she looked Yossy a little angry
-With Rika?! You guys has a lot of time to be together, Why you have to use this day?- Yossy was going to say something but someone else interrupted

PRICELESS!!!!

-Oh f****! Ayaya you’re killing me- Yossy was almost crying of pain –How bad is it?
-Really bad… you’re bleeding
-Bleeding?... that means blood?- Yossy asked. Aya only nodded. Yossy faint
. . .

yossy faints at the thought of blood!!! who knew?!

waiting for next chapter!!!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »

:rofl:

Yossy faint

:rofl:  okay not the right emoticon but I can't imagine Yossie fainting because of blood  :grin: a new Yossie character

Chapter 2 overall is  :rofl:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM