JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Pajama Holiday

Author Topic: [1shots] #12 "Have Your Cake and Eat It"  (Read 36893 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: [1shots] #7 "Set in Stone"
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2009, 11:55:46 AM »
wow I really like both endings!  Ai chan going back in time, time after time...always finding Risa...always close to her...so sweet.  I love reading that part and the thought of the photographs.

Out of the two endings I especially like paradox!  I can't believe Ai chan went all the way through with it and succeeded!  In a way it's so wrong but I can't help but feel happy for the two of them  :wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: [1shots] #7 "Set in Stone"
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »
Somehow I think Ai was the one who sent the highlighted diary to herself just to make sure she knows what to do in the future.

If you had ended without the paradox, I swear I'll track you down one day XD That line, "Ai-chan… I hope we meet again one day. If we do, I’ll surely  tell you the truth – that I’ve always loved you. " made me cry buckets.

If I die from dehydration it's your fault :lol:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: [1shots] #8 "What You Don't See in the DVD Extras"
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2009, 12:08:28 PM »
@JFC: Yup, pretty much. In Quantum Leap, I don't believe he ever made it back to his own time. :( But yes, a happy ending is possible - maybe. ^^

@strawb3rrykream: Yeah, I think the family definitely deserves some sympathy. They're just victim of an author who loves TakaGaki too much. Haha... yeah, Ai-chan's a bit of a creeper. >_> ...but Gakisan still loves her despite that. XD

@Sukoshi: Thanks so much for saying you liked the endings. I really wanted a happy ending but the situation made it really hard to do one. Paradox is as much for me as it is for the readers, since I wanted a good end too! I bet Ai really had to fight with herself before deciding to change things after all.

@lil_hamz: Yup, that's pretty much how I wrote it. Even Ai knows she's dense. XD Maybe I should have left our Paradox so I could have met Hammy. :P
----------------------------

This next one is just a random scene I thought up after watching the P9D DVD. Forgive any inaccuracies that might pop up since I'm still a newb as far as being a fan goes. ^^;

What You Don’t See in the DVD Extras

~&~

“It was only once and only because she was trying too hard  in front of everyone!”

There was silence.

“You’re thinking that I didn’t have to kiss her, aren’t you?  Did you even see my face after? I didn’t enjoy it!”

The person with her back to her, sitting at the dressing  table continued ignoring her even though it was obvious that she had to have  heard her. It was a small room and the bustling noise outside was muffled by a  closed door.

“She kissed Aika too, only a hundred times!”

“Don’t bring others into this!”

Finally she elicited a much wanted response from her counterpart  in the conversation. At least things weren’t completely one-sided now. All that  was left for her to do was smooth the ruffled feathers of her rather annoyed sub-leader  and things would be right in Ai’s world again.

“Risa,” she voiced softly while feeling it was finally safe  to approach the other girl.

She laid a hand upon a soft exposed shoulder and felt the  muscle under the skin tighten a moment before relaxing. Ai was a bit puzzled  about their current situation because this was hardly the first time this sort  of thing had happened in one of their concerts. This sort of behaviour was  something that Sayu had become notorious for and unfortunately, her influence  seemed to have spread to some of the juniors such as Junjun.

“What’s happened that this bothers you now? It’s happened  before.”

The younger girl was silent again but this time, Ai could  see that it was a contemplative silence and that she wasn’t being ignored so  she let the other girl think. Their eyes met through the dressing table’s  mirror and it was only when she began speaking that Risa broke the connection  they had made through the reflective surface.

“You just called me ‘Risa’, right?”

Ai nodded but then realizing that Risa was now looking into  her lap and so couldn’t see her response, she cleared her throat and answered  verbally with one of her patented on word responses.

“Yes…”

“It’s not ‘Gakisan’ anymore for a reason, right?”

Risa’s questions were leading her to the answer, she was  sure but so far Ai still had no clue what this answer was. It was true that  recently, although it was only during their personal time out of the public eye,  she no longer called Risa by her long-time nickname. This was because… oh. Ai reached the beginnings of a  realization.

Turning around in her chair, Risa hugged Ai around the waist  and pulled her close. Looking up at her long time friend with her chin resting  just above Ai’s stomach, her face having just been cleaned of all traces of  stage make-up, Risa made things clear.

“Ai-chan, it’s different now because I’m the only one who  gets to kiss my girlfriend.”

Risa rose up from the chair so that she could meet Ai face  to face and Ai’s breath caught as their faces were only inches apart. Risa’s  voice that had slowly lowered as she spoke and her now close proximity filled the  older girl with a tense sense of anticipation and Ai found her eyes closing as  Risa leaned in…

“And I should be the only one my girlfriend kisses, I’m not  done being mad at you.”

Having bypassed Ai’s lips to speak right beside her ear,  Risa pulled back again. Despite her words though, the edges of Risa’s lips  showed the beginnings of a smile. She could never stay mad at Ai for long  though she struggled to maintain the façade of anger.

“Let me make it up to you.” Ai offered.

And Risa looked at her expectantly, waiting – so she touched  their lips together and then wholly driven by the need for more, pressed  forward with enough force that Risa was knocked back until her knees hit the  chair she had just vacated and she fell back in it. Ai followed however,  unwilling to let their contact come to an end there and soon enough found  herself astride her girlfriend’s lap. That troublesome hair piece that had  given them that bout of trouble earlier was tossed onto the nearby table and Ai  found her hands in Risa’s hair, trying to prolong their kiss for as long as it  was possible for them to not breathe. When air finally became an issue, their  mouths parted with a final peck before moving apart.  

Licking her lips reflexively, Risa looked at the girl in her  lap with a look that was part dazed, part bewildered but entirely turned on.  Looking down at her face, Ai couldn’t help a small smirk of satisfaction.

“What I gave Sayu wasn’t a kiss – that was a kiss.”

“Nn… but I still think we need to talk to Sayu about her  habit.”

Ai agreed but little did they know that in another dressing  room along the same hallway, a certain miracle was already having a serious  talk with her sempai and former mentor about her ‘unacceptable’ behaviour.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »
NICE! :lol:

...and I love that little aside of Koharu lecturing Sayu for some reason. Brings a funny mental image to mind. Do an Aika special! (she's the newest disciple in the art of Concert Kissing, Junjun being Disciple No.1 XD)

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »
What You Don’t See in the DVD Extras

TakaGaki moment FTW. :thumbsup

"Unacceptable" behaviour FTMFW! :rockon: :hump:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »
OH!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! :grin:
Yeah, I can't say I'd be very happy if I were in Ai-chan's position. :lol: But they're still so cute~~ Gaki is sooo the wife in this. :D BTW, when I write TakaGaki being all raburabu, I always have Ai-chan call Gaki Risa~ :wub:
Oh, some Pinku love, huh? :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
Yay! TakaGaki  :cow:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
^ Seconded. Lol at Koha's talk with Sayu.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2009, 12:46:05 PM »
Jealous Gaki and dense Ai chan are so  :wub:  Ai chan making it up to Gaki :mon blood:  Gaki might just have to be jealous more often  :wahaha:

lol love the last line.  You know something's wrong when Koharu's the one giving the lecture  :lol:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »
@Estrea: Maybe I'll try writing something with Aika sometime. Though I've never tried writing her before, I don't know much about her. :sweatdrop:

@JFC: Oh yes, we definitely need more "unacceptable behaviour" in our concerts. XD

@strawb3rrykream: Pinku love is awesome. Even after Koha's grad, it'll live on. :(

@kRisZ: TakaGaki is my OTP afterall. :thumbsup

@rndmnwierd: I've actually written a short KohaSayu piece as an exercise. Maybe I'll post that later. I think Sayu gets the last laugh with that one.

@Sukoshi: Yeah, usually I prefer a jealous Ai but jealous Gaki is fun too. XP
--------

I've had most of this story on my HD for awhile but I finally finished if off. Please excuse that it's a little strange. ^^;

Let Sleeping Cats Lie

~&~

The grass hadn’t been mowed for  weeks and it had grown tall and thick – the perfect kind of grass for stalking  prey in. Ears pressed down flat and moving forward at a slow crawl, the hunter  stalked her prey while being careful to remain concealed within the green  lushness. Would today be the day of her first victorious hunt? Closer, closer…  just a little bit more and the prize would be hers.

Her ears pricked suddenly. The  quick thumping of padded paws. Oh no!

“Ai!” Came the loud yip and  Takitty knew it was too late. The little blue bird she had been stalking  immediately took to the air and flew out of reach while simultaneously the  adolescent cat was bowled over by an over enthusiastic puppy. This was the  fourth time that week and it was only Tuesday!

“Risa! Get. Off.” Paws shoved  but couldn’t deter the happy licking and yapping of the excitable pup.

“Let’s play!”

“No. You let my bird get away!”

“Bird? Where?”

Curious snuffling ensued and Ai  was finally free to clean herself from the results of being attacked by her  slobbering housemate.

“Oh, there was a bird here!”

A paw slapped furry forehead. Dogs!

Finally sensing that her feline  friend wasn’t entirely happy with her, the fuzzy ambusher put on her best  begging face, the one that got her belly rubs and the best under the table  morsels at dinnertime. No one could resist the puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t be mad, I’ll show you  something I found!”

As much as Ai tried to resist,  she couldn’t help but give in to the eyes and enthusiasm of the pup.

“Oh alright, what did you find  then?”

“Follow me!” Risa started  trotting off with her nose to the ground, making Ai wonder if she really knew  where she was going if she still had to smell her way there.

Rounding the house and heading  for one of the far corners of the backyard, they soon came in sight of what  looked like a big wooden box. Ai was sure that hadn’t been there when she’d  explored the area before. Ai stopped some way away, cautious about the unknown  object but Risa just bounded up to it and got up on her hind legs to press her  front paws against what looked like wire netting.

“Sayu!” She barked out into the  box.

Ai could see her tail wagging  non-stop in anticipation and she could hear some shuffling sounds coming from  inside the box. Warily approaching the wooden structure, she peered in as well  as was met with the sight of a white fluff ball.

“That’s the biggest, strangest  rat I’ve ever seen!” She uttered, amazed, to the dog beside her. It had to have  been at least three times the size of the bird she hadn’t managed to catch that  day.

“Excuse you,” came an indignant voice, followed by irritated twitching of  whiskers. “I’m obviously a bunny! You’re awfully rude, aren’t you? And not very  smart.”

Ai hissed at the bunny, her ears flattening against her  head. If the metal mesh hadn’t been in the way she would have pounced already.  Pawing at the wire mesh, the feline managed to get her paw through it and  started trying to take a swipe at the bunny. Before she could get her claws  into the fluff ball however, pain shot threw her paw and she tried to pull back  with a yowl.

“There’s something else in  there!” After some flailing and tugging she finally managed to extricate her  paw and moved back to lick her wound while glaring into the box that was the  bunny’s home.

“What are you?” Risa yapped  at the other creature that had revealed itself behind the wire. “You’re weird!”  More yipping followed but her tail was wagging the entire time. Ai thought the  other was enjoying herself way too much considering she’d just gotten a grave injury and all from the dangerous thing in there.

“She’s a tortoise,” the bunny answered pompously even though she hadn’t been the one addressed. “She’s mine.”

“Sayu… did you eat all the  lettuce? I’m hungry.” Came a sleepy voice.

“Sorry, Eririn~ But there’ll be  more later, okay?”

“Then I’m going back to sleep,”  yawned the little reptile, showing off the maw that had chomped down on the  unsuspecting cat just moments ago. “My mouth tastes weird,” was the last thing heard from her before she retracted back into her shell.

Testing her paw on the ground a  few times to make sure she could still put weight on it, Ai decided that this  had been enough adventure for one day. It would be better to go back inside the  house and to her nice warm cat basket while she still had all her limbs. Besides,  it was almost around that time when her humans would fill her food bowl and she  couldn’t miss that. Giving one last baleful glance towards the creature she still considered an oversized rat, she  stalked back the way they’d come before, not even looking to see if Risa  followed. If the canine wanted to spend her time with the rodent and that other  monstrosity, she was free to.

That evening, with a full  stomach and having had her fill of petting from the humans, Ai was lying lazily  on the thick living room rug when she heard the distinct creaking of the doggy  door and soon Risa came trotting in.

“Ai, you’re here~” Risa ruffed happily and quickly threw herself at the kitty.

The feline tried pushing the  puppy away at first but Risa, despite being a puppy was already her size and had plenty of energy to boot so she soon gave in and let the other animal snuggle up with her on the carpet. Besides, she was too tired to really fight  and even though the younger pet could be tiresome, she was also very warm and comfy.

“Let’s play some more tomorrow, Ai.” The pup’s request came out half as a whine and half as a sleepy growl and before the cat could even answer, the little dog was already fast asleep.

~&~

“Sure… as long as we don’t see anymore tortoises…” Ai murmured in her sleep.

Risa only smiled and pulled the blankets up to cover her girlfriend’s bare shoulders. She didn’t know what Ai was dreaming about but it sure sounded interesting.

--------------------------------------------------

Yeah... Don't ask my why I had the urge to write them as animals. >_>; Oh and yes, I found out on a site about keeping rabbits that rabbits are social animals but if you don't want to keep other rabbits then tortoises make suitable companions. I lol'd.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 01:21:05 PM by Kuji »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: [1shots] #9 "Let Sleeping Cats Lie"
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »
lmao Nine! You wrote something! ^_^ Yay! Ah even if this might be a bit strange it still is so cute! I wish there was more of it. You made it so cute. Haha puppy Risa isn't that bright is she? lol but that's what makes her more adorable. That's one of the reasons why I like dogs. lol haha bunny Sayu! A witty bunny though still cute AND she had kame Eri in there! That's so cute! *squeals* haha you got their characters down so well I think. You should write more! It was just too cute.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2009, 01:38:53 AM »
 :w00t: Animal musume! Do you mind if I steal the idea or were you going to possibly continue this line of thought? They are so fricking adorable!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:33:10 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »
nice one-shot using the animals, that was refreshing for me who likes the human aspects lol

keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
@writerjunkie: Yeah, it's been awhile, hasn't it? lol, I think of puppy Risa not as 'not bright' but rather 'easily distracted'. haha... If there were more it'd be titled 'The observation diary of Linlin the Goldfish'. rofl.

@rndmnwierd: Please feel free to write more Animal Musume. ^_^  I don't know if I'll continue it but I'll still love to read other stories and take Haromoni@ for example, I can't say this is an original idea of my own. XD

@kurosawa87: Thanks, you got a couple of lines of them as humans at the very end. ;)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »
Who's the birdy? XD *had to ask*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2009, 11:20:05 AM »
A paw slapped furry forehead. Dogs!

XD

“I’m obviously a bunny! You’re awfully rude, aren’t you? And not very  smart.”

:lol:

“She’s mine.”

possessive eh  XD

“My mouth tastes weird,”

OMG  :on lol:  our turtle on duty  XD

still considered an oversized rat

:lol:

Risa only smiled and pulled the  blankets up to cover her girlfriend’s bare shoulders.

:luvluv1:  so it was only a dream  XD

Out of the ordinary and very funny  :thumbsup

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »
@Estrea: Koharu. ;D A mix of the cuteness of Tweety with the crazy of Woody the Woodpecker. Plus I can totally see her saying "I tawt I taw a putty tat".

@kRisZ: Glad you found it entertaining and turtle/tortoise & hare pairing ftw. :3

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
lmao Nine! A goldfish's view?! XD That would be so funny! Their three second memory it's like every corner is knew to them! And if it's LinLin ah geez, double the craziness. XD Everything will be new to her. For some reason I can picture her looking at her fin and going "Whoa! When did this come here?! I have fins?!" lol you should write it! But I know how it isn't easy to write or to get ideas so take your time. It's been tough for me too. But it was good to read something different than what is normally posted here. I think you might start another little "trend" on this forum. lol

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »
Cool dream!!!ahahaha... but another kitty's missing..*coughReinacough*... ohhh... and there's KameShige also! Nice fic! :thumbup

“Risa! Get. Off.” Paws shoved  but couldn’t deter the happy licking and yapping of the excitable pup.
Somehow my pervy mind is telling me that Ai dreamed it because Risa is somehow doing that to her... while she's dreaming :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »
I demand the goldfish POV this second! XD Why a fish though. Did Lin Lin mention something about this? Or is it your imagination?

And can you give me a Risa puppy as a present? :P

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Pajama Holiday