JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Husking Bee - A Small Potato`s Mind

Author Topic: (Band) SCANDAL  (Read 400928 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The SCANDAL Discussion Thread
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »

but oh, how are you making these gifs? Screen shots? Vid > Gif? ;'O

See here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1328.0

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
Well, I use screenshots. Here's my process:

1.) Use VLC Media Player to open up the video
2.) Take a series of screenshots right in a row, really fast (by either tapping at lightning speed the shortcut key, or just holding it down and hoping the stills come out smoothly)
3.) Open up Photoshop and take it from there~

If you want to know how to make them entirely, well... It's really simple. Just copy and paste all the stills in one image file in Photoshop or whatever, as all separate layers, delete the white background layer, and make sure that all the stills are in order. Then go to "Save for Web" in Photoshop (3.0 Elements, is what i use), and then tick "Animate" and yeah~ You can adjust the speed toward the bottom of that window.

And yay, now I made myself a little sig. This is my first animated banner:

EDIT: You don't have to use VLC Media Player, but I love to use it. I used to use PowerDVD, but.... long story short, I don't have it anymore. :lol: Basically. Just anything that can take screenshots~

Offline lambchopsuey

• Member+
  • Takamiy~
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »
I use Jasc Animation Shop 3. You can import an AVI, and take a sample of frames (e.g. 500-700), and how often (e.g. every frame, every two frames). You can also crop, resize, and export the frame to Paint Shop Pro to edit, plus many other options.

It's the easiest method, IMO. It only works for AVIs, but it doesn't take that long to convert a few seconds of a video if you have it in a different format.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2009, 08:40:28 PM »
Whoooooo! Even more new members! And best thing is that you guys are nuts. I was gone for a few hours and BOOM! The forum is full of new posts. I love it! Keep up the good work, guys! :thumbup

Aha yaaay~ Glad that there's a SCANDAL thread! Oooh and one that's active too. You guys are frikken awesome :w00t:
Welcome to JPH!P, xSushix! :welcome

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »
^ Yes, I will agree to that.  :lol: I am very wacky, and I guess you call me nuts.  XD But, I really like this forum, so naturally I'll post up a storm~  :D Seriously, I actually was going to make my own forum for SCANDAL one of these days, but I'm satisfied here~  ;)

And yeah,  :welcome to the other newbies here~ *saying this even though she herself just joined yesterday*  :lol:

EDIT: Hey, does anyone else here make their own SCANDAL graphics? Avatars, banners, sets, GIFs? Because I was thinking if so, we could make a little topic for SCANDAL artwork/graphic design/stuff~ =3

Offline xSushix

« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2009, 11:35:03 PM »
Ah~ Thanks so much for telling me guys :'D

I'll see what I can do

annnd share them with you guys at the graphics thread :w00t:

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2009, 01:31:03 AM »
^ Yay! I can't wait to see your new graphics~ =D Good luck~  :thumbup

Offline AREHO

• Member+
  • Bss lvr nd plyr
« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2009, 04:57:31 AM »
Hi, i'm new in here, and an obiously fan of SCANDAL too XDD

2 things!

The first, i download the studio version of PLAY BOY and it sounds too much techno for me, at least, I was expecting for something like this.

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFYHko0Ynw[/noembed]

And the other:

From wich video do you take this GIF?

Speed 1

I've searched for SCANDAL MUSIC JAPAN 28/06/09 (the one in their are with PERFUME -epicness!!-)
But there is nothing like that gif scene XD If you have the complete vid, I will aprecciate that too much =)

Regards!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:02:27 AM by AREHO »

WE ARE CONECTED BY THE MUSIC

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2009, 10:24:08 AM »
^Welcome Areho, be sure to fill in your Profile  :)

The gif is from the Talk on MUSIC JAPAN (2009.10.18), but the vid is removed from YT. It'll show up later somewhere.

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2009, 12:30:47 PM »
Yes, welcome AREHO. And thanks for taking interest in my GIF. Do you like it?  :nervous

And yeah, Barrie's right, I got it from that video. I, uh, actually used Keepvid to download it and from there used VLC to take screencaps. I pretty much download any SCANDAL video I can find, and fast. Most of the vids I have are gone from YT already.  :cry:

But uh, I could upload it on mediafire if anyone wants it.  ;)

Offline konohagure

• INACTIVE, LOL
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
I just want to add this link http://prof-okashi.fr/reportages/japan-expo-2008/concert-scandal/index-1.php It's good if you have encountered it before, if not, go ahead and grab those pics.

Offline AREHO

• Member+
  • Bss lvr nd plyr
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »
Well...mmm...let me think...I WANT IT! hahaha
have you guys heard the version of playboy that I post? what do you think? For, me, it sounds so much like scandal as we know! and must be some complete version somewhere ><!!!
I usually download vids from J-popsuki Tracker (torrent) And there are a lot of MUSIC JAPAN full videos, but unfortunately nothing about of scandal!

2 days for the NEW CD!! GO SCANDAL GO!!!

WE ARE CONECTED BY THE MUSIC

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »
Well...mmm...let me think...I WANT IT! hahaha

Suicinune uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ycm0mlwjmjm

I haven't listened to Playboy yet  :nervous

Offline mcspiral

• Non-loli citizen
  • Member+
  • awwwyeah
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
Nice graphics. I just love that dance scene, it's so EPIC.  :twothumbs

Offline HaruKira

• Member+
  • Me <3 SCANDAL
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »
Yea!! I agree!! Its soooooooooo cuteeeeeee~~~~~~~~

Offline lambchopsuey

• Member+
  • Takamiy~
« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2009, 09:37:29 PM »
Japan Nite pics from BARKS:

Also a bigger version of the other "ShoujoS" promo:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2009, 10:03:56 PM »
Hi, i'm new in here, and an obiously fan of SCANDAL too XDD
Welcome to JPH!P, AREHO! :welcome

have you guys heard the version of playboy that I post? what do you think? For, me, it sounds so much like scandal as we know! and must be some complete version somewhere ><!!!
lambchopsuey shared a full version of PLAY-BOY:
http://sharebee.com/bec77fc7

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »
Wait a sec, that's not the promo, is it? I thought that's the Limited Edition Type A cover. O_o Isn't this the promo:

And take note, that one WAS resized. The full version, 2000x1251, I uploaded on 4shared~

http://www.4shared.com/file/142015182/fde0f311/Shoujo_S_Promo.html

Oh, and I made another Yumemiru GIF yesterday, but was waiting for someone else to post so I wouldn't double-post~ I'll post this in Graphics as soon as someone else posts (unless they have, I gotta check):

;)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »
Thanks Lamb for the BARKS stuff, awesome!

Sui, great gif! Btw, if you don't want to double post, you could always edit your last post. We will know that the post has been changed because the little logo in front of the thread title lights up  :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:27:46 PM by BarrieV »

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »
^ Uwah! Thanks Masa for the re-post, and  :bow: Thank you so much again lambchopsuey! You deserve more thank you's than are given to you here, I bet.  :D Supreme SCANDAL-goodie provider. Anyhow, enough of this flattery, I sound a bit over dramatic. But it's sincere.  :)

@ mcspiral: Thank you~ And yeah, that dance scene.... It shall be talked about for a while here, I can bet ya.  :lol:

@ Barrie: Thanks for reposting the link. Hehe, when I was on earlier, it was like.... 6:00 am my time, I got on just before I had to get to school, so I was kinda in a hurry and forgot to post the link over here.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Husking Bee - A Small Potato`s Mind