JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - World

Author Topic: (Band) SCANDAL  (Read 401179 times)

Offline suicune141

• Member+
Re: The SCANDAL Discussion Thread
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »
^ Oh it does? That's great! The forum I usually go to doesn't have that future, so I'm always reluctant to edit my posts because I want to make sure their seen.  :lol:  :nervous But okay, thanks for tellin' me, I'll definitely edit now~ >w<

That says something about me when I admit that I eagerly wait for someone else to post so I can.  :rofl: I'm such a dork.  :lol:

Oh, and thanks~  ;) Don't have much time to make any GIFs during the week, but I'll see what I can do~  ;) If not, expect me to make a boatload this coming weekend, and possibly some regular graphics.  :lol:  :P

Offline AREHO

• Member+
  • Bss lvr nd plyr
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »
have you guys heard the version of playboy that I post? what do you think? For, me, it sounds so much like scandal as we know! and must be some complete version somewhere ><!!!
lambchopsuey shared a full version of PLAY-BOY:
http://sharebee.com/bec77fc7

I download and listened that version. But as I say, it sounds kind of...techno?
The youtube link that I post have a short version from a studio "rock version" of playboy. That's what I would like to get! =P

Thx for the welcome  :)

WE ARE CONECTED BY THE MUSIC

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »
Tomo looks.... weird. She looks different.... Rina looks cute as always.  :P
Yeah, Tomomi looks kinda creepy and Haruna's pic ain't that flattering either :(

Japan Nite pics from BARKS:
Thanks! :thumbup

Oh, and I made another Yumemiru GIF yesterday
Great job! And yeah making GIFs can be quite addictive :P

Offline lambchopsuey

• Member+
  • Takamiy~
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »
Wait a sec, that's not the promo, is it? I thought that's the Limited Edition Type A cover. O_o Isn't this the promo:
There are two promo pics. A lot of times, artists have more than one. :)

"ShoujoS" limited A is this:

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »
@ lambchopsuey: Oh, never heard that before. Well, you learn something new everyday, ne? I was just so used to seeing this promoted as the...well, promo~

@ Masa: I know! But you know which Haru pic really bugs me the most? It's the new Rolling Stone one, with the lollipops. After looking at it for a while, I was like... You know what, it kinda looks like she's choking on it! >_< The way her neck kinda disappears in her posture, and that lollipop looks dangerously near the back of her throat.  :shocked:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
@ Masa: I know! But you know which Haru pic really bugs me the most? It's the new Rolling Stone one, with the lollipops. After looking at it for a while, I was like... You know what, it kinda looks like she's choking on it! >_< The way her neck kinda disappears in her posture, and that lollipop looks dangerously near the back of her throat.  :shocked:

LOL I guess you're right. That pic also looks a bit too pervy & suggestive :smhid

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »
The youtube link that I post have a short version from a studio "rock version" of playboy. That's what I would like to get! =P
Oh snap! I have never even heard the rock version. Thanks for posting the link :thumbup

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2009, 01:43:40 AM »
^ Tell me about it. Their actions are starting to worry me a bit. After that lingerie pic from the photobook leaked, I haven't been able to rest easy since. Just knowing they'd be so bold as to take such... action that in a way satisfies the more perverted fans they have.... >_< It worries me. I hope they stay off the risque end... >_<  :smhid Girl bands need to be more about girl power and less about sex appeal.  :cry: So hard to come across those kinds these days~

Anyhow, enough of that.  :P

Offline xSushix

« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2009, 04:22:34 AM »
I download and listened that version. But as I say, it sounds kind of...techno?

Thx for the welcome  :)

Mhmm I know what you mean, but it's still catchy :w00t:
Oooh I know right! I've been looking for the rock version but it seems like no one has it =/
I also like how they play it live as well which was already posted by Masa:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »
That pic also looks a bit too pervy & suggestive :smhid

That sounds so strange coming from you  :P but yeah, i get what you guys are saying. They shouldn't be doing too much pervy stuff, that's what all the gravure idols are for  :nervous

edit: On second thought...  I do like their sexy image. Let them rock, let them get out there. A rock band with 'perfect idols' in it would be boring. Spice it up! ...that kind of feel haha.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:18:41 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »
That sounds so strange coming from you  :P
I know, right? :lol:

Anyways I want Scandal to be a serious rock band and therefore I wouldn't wanna see them do any gravure work. That's why I'm not super excited about the content of their PB (although I wouldn't mind owning it) even if I do find the girls attractive. Scandal will always be about music to me and if I need fapping material I'll just visit RLD or LLF :yep:

Offline mcspiral

• Non-loli citizen
  • Member+
  • awwwyeah
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »
Stay on the Rock n' Roll road, that's all I can say. Hahaha. BTW I wonder if anyone can make the dance scene in Yumemiru as a GIF, I'd love to see that.  :D

Offline dragonfade

• ecchi
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
I find those pic more of like cute to me..not sexy lol..well i mean..there's tons of other girls out there who are more daring..but are around the same age as them..and we are talking about japanese...? i am sure they wont do those kind of "dirty" stuff..lets give our support to them!  :twothumbs

Offline AREHO

• Member+
  • Bss lvr nd plyr
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2009, 12:49:04 AM »
Well, I like to play a lot with photoshop, so these are my contributions xD

HARD ROCK!!

Modified Scandal Logo (actually, I think that their respectives instruments looks better than four guitars ^^Uu)

And some repainted art, based on originals that I took from their CD covers=)

I hope you like it, and help to scandal empire to extend a little more ^^

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 01:03:51 AM by AREHO »

WE ARE CONECTED BY THE MUSIC

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »

:lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »
^Looking great! Nice job! We encourage fanart  XD

Offline HaruKira

• Member+
  • Me <3 SCANDAL
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »
<gif>

:lol:

Haha  :lol: Nice one. Love it  :twothumbs
Can't believe you actually went to make a GIF on that.  :P
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 11:26:02 AM by BarrieV »

Offline HaruKira

• Member+
  • Me <3 SCANDAL
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »

Anybody hungry?  :lol: :w00t: :drool:
Haha

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2009, 06:24:13 PM »
^ Damn, that reminds me of the old mall I used to go to as a kid. They have giant-sized plates of "food" (rubber of course) that formed a mini playground in the center of the first floor of it, for kids to play around in while parents could rest from shopping. Man, that was fun. :lol: Anyhow. That's kinda cute of SCANDAL to pose in that though. >w< They just happily brought back some childhood memories~ God, will they ever stop being so cute and awesome? =3

As I said in the other thread, I have some pics of the behind-the-scenes of the Shojo S PV. Not sure if they are actually stills from the behind-the-scenes video found on BEST*SCANDAL, but I'll have to watch it and see~ (click for full-size)

And this one. It looks like it'd be a screencap, but it's not. You can tell because there's no logo, and the filters aren't in place... So it's kinda like someone took a photo of them while they were actually filming. O_o

It's kinda cool though~ >w<

Offline konohagure

• INACTIVE, LOL
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »
Thanks suicune141! You made my collection reach a new record. Now for more pics of SCANDAL. I just can't stop looking for pictures!  XD

Go ahead and grab!  :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - World