JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 218258 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: [MaYuki Oneshot] Abyss of Memories (20 Oct)
« Reply #360 on: October 19, 2013, 11:28:05 PM »
After Reading
 :stoned: :on blackhole:
 :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
my heart it can't bear this pain it's really sad  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
I donnu what to say  I'm really sad right now :on cloudeye:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2013, 02:20:07 AM »
Q1 & Q2:

Questions: Who did you think Takamina and co. were looking for at the beginning? When and how did you realize their target was Yuki?

at first it still blinded who they chase,but when i read the part of where yuki's go...the aokigahara who you mention before,about best suicide place in japan.
i think maybe it's yuki that they were search,but when i read that yuki searching for mayu...then i got confused...but the part when sae mention those photo's of mayu,sae and yuki before that incident, it make me thing 'what kind of incident?',but trust me i already got a bad feeling when i read this part,somehow i realized is about mayu.well...yuki mention about mayu's broke the promised they made before,so yeah i think the worse that mayu is commite suicide...and the time mayu commite suicide unfortunally is in the past time.sooo it's answer the next question about...

When did you realise Yuki wanted to commit suicide?

actually you already give me a hint when yuki get her brown rope from her car,and she so careless about not close the cars door (who's so stupid to leave your car and not lock it?)
and your explanation about what is aokigahara forest is make me think maybe yuki gonna do it.but not clear enough to state it.

and it make me pretty sure when i realized that mayu had broke the promised to yuki that she never taken her life,i made a conclusion that yuki go there to followed mayu.

the next paragraph,i assuming will explain how takamina co know where's yuki go,how they know the information that she's in the aokigahara.and about what theincident happen in the past.

almost in the last paragraph,it just a time when tkamina co could make their time to serching yuki,but i know they will late...

Damm! why this sweet but hurt...why mayu? why? and why yuki need long time to followed mayu??? (maybe i know the answer, maybe she tried to solved it,tried through life without mayu,yuki mention that she believing everything can be solved,but she realized that she wrong about that,she fail,and she couldn't life without mayu)

I actually was not strong to comment, but if I do not do it sad, I need to express my sadness, my favorite characters end up miserable, how can I not be sad?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2013, 02:56:08 AM »
well
I already knew from the beginning that you will make these two people dead

so whatever you're doing yuki

I knew that she would commit suicide

only a matter of time and what her motives

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2013, 03:34:56 AM »
actually i waiting the others comment,curious what they felt

thinking why they not fast commenting like always.especiallywhen this is seigus-san fic update

and realization hitting me

they to hurt to comment,maybe needed some time to gained strengh to wrote some...uh word

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2013, 04:35:26 AM »
Q1: i do not know at first, but immediately noticed when re-read many times, where the past and what is happening now  :(
Q2: when comparing the time of the incident, Yuki point of view to explain about the past and the present, and I realized, that it was not mayu are they looking for, it was yuki all the time  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Q3: when she found yuko, I immediately realized what was going to happen, suddenly became clear what yuki bought (the rope), I thought she was going to climb or what  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: well she really climbing i think but never i though that she climb and hanging herself on that rope

a little extra, it may be useful

a person who kills another person is much more fortunate than those who killed himself
someone who kills, always gets his punishment when he lived in the world, he has a chance to improve themselves and to God for mercy.
someone who committed suicide will not have time for mercy and will get eternal damnation, not in heaven but hell

sorry if my english not quite good hope you understand it was from a certain book i read

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2013, 08:09:49 AM »
DON'T READ THIS COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIC ITSELF. :deco:
First of all, I'm glad imteedee was the very first to comment on this fic, thanks for this! I really appreciate the thought!  :) and on top of that imteedee shares the same thoughts as me gek geki and kurogumi.

too much clues on the author's notes, also the first fic I've read this morning  :bleed eyes: you killed mayuki, I can't stand it.  :banghead:

and may I also suggest to quote the red tag as warning before you comment  :lol: :lol: :lol: really I was almost spoiling myself  :nervous
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:21:40 AM by AT29 »

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »
thank you too teedee

dunno what to say anymore, their comments speak for my thoughts as well....this thread suddenly became so depressing  :nervous
the story is really tragic. My Mayuki died not only but both of them  :shocked tell me I'm dreaming  :bleed eyes: but this is just a fic I'll let it slide.... you're a good writer you hurt your readers  :banghead:

BTW, I'm glad to know you took the next step, killing MaYuki is hard.....really hard....  :catglare:
and just when I was about to feel sad, I read this I'm really expecting someone would react violently on this fic and sure imteedee  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a good laugh at this one  :hiakhiakhiak:

MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2013, 09:19:36 AM »
you guys are welcome... I agree, put a warning at least or you'll spoil a good fic for good  :nervous

BTW, I'm glad to know you took the next step, killing MaYuki is hard.....really hard....  :catglare:
and just when I was about to feel sad, I read this I'm really expecting someone would react violently on this fic and sure imteedee  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a good laugh at this one  :hiakhiakhiak:

WOI WOI WOI! I'm also reading future comments! why you laughing at me? TD is so depressed now  :cry: (LOL kiddin') really? what's wrong with the society today?  XD feel free to laugh at me, just don't spill your food  :P

and so imteedee packed her bag and drove towards the mountains.... "I shall reflect on this...I'll kill MaYuki the next time I'll write...and have my revenge on you" :twisted:

to the future ones: OH SOME MORE?  :nervous I won't comment again...would be a waste of space.. I dunno what's so funny but I actually mean it  :nervous

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 02:17:56 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2013, 12:24:57 PM »

is this a rule now? Im saved too  :dunno: I don't get everything when I read it, reading comments after made me realise the whole story what I understand is

Mayuki died.  :frustrated: it's so sad. so cruel

Killing mayuki is hard BWAHAHAHA teedee-san

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »
I didn't expect this kind of plot from you.  XD You are really a serious writer that you even set aside your shipper heart and focused on your theme, I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.  :nervous

Questions: Who did you think Takamina and co. were looking for at the beginning?

I actually thought that it's Mayu that they were looking for, because of Minami's statement “We’ll find her and get her back, Sae. She’s never been the reckless kind anyway.” Because Mayu is always describe as that (Not that I think of Yuki as the opposite XD) On the second scene that's where I realized that they were looking for Yuki. Why? Because Yuki doesn't give a feeling of anxiety, she's not rushing and, she doesn't look like she's looking for someone.   :nervous

When and how did you realise Yuki wanted to commit suicide?

I didn't, until she did (or I just can't accept the thought of her committing suicide.) XD I thought she's just gonna visit Mayu and reminisce. LOL

sorry, I can't help u much ._.

Thanks for the OS, seigus-san!  :cow: Your updates/OS are always worth the wait! hihi :deco:

---------

@imteedee-san please don't follow her step.  XD  :P

and so imteedee packed her bag and drove towards the mountains.... "I shall reflect on this...I'll kill MaYuki the next time I'll write...and have my revenge on you" :twisted:

@imteedee-san again. XD please release the bad vibes and don't think about revenge.  :yep: we had enough of tragic mayuki story for the day..please not now  XD

PS.
And erm… just to clarify, I’m not so evil to dedicate a tragic story to someone; rather I’m presenting my maiden attempt at such a writing style to my friend.

evil friend :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:04:15 AM by rhin »

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2013, 02:28:10 PM »
oopsie no hard feelings teedee-san it's actually cute  :oops: you so love mayuki you can't kill them  :bow: :nervous but I love seigus too.. i love you two even you kill mayuki  :P still this is depressing  :cry:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »
Honestly, I didn't expect this type of genre from you, but it's nice to see something different from time to time.

The story was well-made too... What I don't like about it is that rapist (burn him alive!!!) and the police (for the lousy preparation... they should have, at least, gave Mayu a stun gun or two... or let Takamina pose as a bait... then again that might not work as a bait. kidding~) 

For the questions:

Who did you think Takamina and co. were looking for at the beginning?
Yuki... I thought that they're worried about Yuki coming alone to follow Mayu into the Aokigahara.

When and how did you realise Yuki wanted to commit suicide?
In the end of the story... At first, I really thought that Yuki came to Aokigahara to stop Mayu from committing suicide, then I realize that she's committing suicide to follow Mayu.

----
I like the plot even if MaYuki was killed in it... but pls. Mayu talk to Yuki about suicide first. or at least commit double suicide (<--joke... don't do that).
:fainted:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
i read it right after u post this here..
but until now i cant find the right word to describe what im feeling  :stoned:
maybe i should blabbering right now *sigh
this feels is to much for my poor heart  :(

i just want to thank u for the OS..even though.. u know, u kinda broke my heart  :frustrated:

ps..i cant wait to read ur next update in doc watanabe series :on gay:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »
It has been a while since I last read your OS. I'm glad that you came back with one! And it's angsty, which makes me brace myself for the impact of sadness. :sweatdrop: Thankfully I had gotten the chance to read this amazing work of yours. :cathappy:

Guess I should comment a bit about the story and my opinions before answering your question. :)

I've actually watched a documentary on the so-called Suicide Forest within Japan a year ago or so. It might sound weird, but I find it fascinating that many would come to this one forest to do their deeds. Probably because it's isolated away from the outside society and a place where the individual can focus only on their mind and examine their situation at hand. Though not everyone commits suicide in there and thankfully some camped overnight a day or two to decide that death won't solve their problems. As a person who has been down on this road before and struggling through it, it touched me on a certain level, haha.

Now in regard to your story, the flashbacks of both Mayu and Yuki spending time together and exchanging to each other is cute! It's regretful that the mission became a disaster though... Although they finally caught the rapist, in the end Mayu was broken. Even though Yuki was by her side and trying to protect her from anymore danger, the other people posting up Mayu's photo of the ordeal just had to make things worse. And when Mayu left, I guess it's predictable to see what she was to commit based on her lack of actions and motivation to even go through a single day. Poor Yuki... She broken down in the end and decided to end her life also. I pray that those two meet each other in the afterlife and you know, if they are able to reincarnate, be together just like their former self.

I honestly felt my heart crack yet at the same time, both sympathy and empathy for the two. Though I'm still slightly puzzled with Mayu's reason to why she ended her life, doesn't everyone do when they see someone they love and care for leave the world with such sudden timing? I had a friend back a while ago who had committed such act due to bullying. Though I honestly don't know why he had done it, I can feel Yuki's and Sae's pain of being tormented of being useless at the time with Mayu. "Why can't we stop them? Isn't there anyway to persuade them? Why wasn't I there with them before they pulled the trigger to their own life?" Those kind of thoughts that rush through our head won't stop till many years pass by with the realization that they decided to take their own life. Of course, with this situation, it's different since Yuki is in love with Mayu, not just friends. So I guess Yuki can't live without her Mayu in the living world. :cry:

I find it ironic that I haven't felt my heart shatter. I think it's because it hasn't hit me yet, haha. I'll probably end up curling into a ball... in the corner of the room... feeling every piece of my heart fall apart piece by piece from every passing second. Or it might be that I'm emotionally numb after reading this, LOL. :nervous

Now for the questions:

Questions: Who did you think Takamina and co. were looking for at the beginning? When and how did you realise Yuki wanted to commit suicide?

I was unsure of who it was honestly in the very beginning. I knew that it was someone that wanted to commit suicide due to the key word 'Aokigahara.' And we know that person they were looking for was a female. So thanks to the main pairing of the one shot, I immediately locked my eyes between Mayu or Yuki. But after that beginning scene when we now flash towards Yuki, I already got the answer.

It was easy to pinpoint when and how she wanted to commit suicide in this act. Unlike Yuko who had slashed her wrist and chose the path of bleeding to death, there was a mention of a 'roll of thick brown rope.' I obviously know that she isn't planning to climb up a tree for the hell of it or playing a single person jumprope (oh the lame jokes I could make), so entering this forest + rope + mind repeating over and over about Mayu's action from the year before = mind set on ending her own life. Unless something else played into this matter, Yuki's head probably started revolving around killing herself when Mayu had committed the act.

Thank you so much for writing this OS! I do find many authors and writers write, well... on this sensitive topic. But I just came to a realization that you're the first person that I've read actually revolving it around the Suicide Forest. Definitely angsty and hits a home run on the emotional level. Sometimes killing the characters off will make the story move onward to our desired purpose of the fiction. (Can't really have a story based on death, well... have literally every single people both antagonist and protagonist/support character live! That should probably be labeled under a story based on 'life', haha) Interesting concept and that last quote you added on your author's note:

"Those who commit suicide die but once. Those left behind die a thousand times, wondering why."
- Unknown

Very good quote to keep in mind. Not to mention accurate. The aftereffect of losing someone may be tragic, but when it's from an act of suicide, it impacts us greatly since it can be avoidable. Unlike cancer and passing from old age, this can be controlled and is intended from the person themselves. It's a shame though that our human mind resort to short distant thinking and believe that ending our life will end our suffering and problems. Life truly is harsh yet if we keep on moving forward, even if only a step for the day, that's not only progressing towards the fact that you're alive but towards the change that we all wish for with effort.

I'm glad to have read this for today and I truly am looking forward to the Doctor Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series update soon! Please take your time on it as I will be waiting patiently~ Looking forward to more of your OS work too in the near future! :deco:

[And holy cow, I just noticed how long my comments are. And the lack of emoticon I wanted to use too... :sweatdrop: ]

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2013, 06:52:16 PM »
Hi seigus! (surprised to see me here?)

Wow, that was one intense story and I found it really well written. As soon as you mentioned that forest in your intro, I was like "oh no, she's killed off Mayu", but found the ending unexpected - but that somehow feels just like you, to keep those two together  :lol:

I enjoyed the whole non-linear style, it made the whole thing more interesting as you try and figure out what's going on when. When Yuko was first there, that was a curveball in that her death wasn't the sole one the story would be based around. But I did find it quite horrifying how Yuki could just leave Yuko there alone whilst she buggered off single-mindedly. But I guess for someone in that state of mind, they wouldn't hang around there, so that could have been a hint.

The scene with Yuki beating the man to (almost) death was horrific. The whole thing really is such a different setting and emotions for how I normally see these girls, and you did well for the most part to still make it feel like them, rather than just being their character names. What was also surprising, was that in such an intense piece, you had these hugely funny moments which really made me laugh out loud.

Anyway, good job  :twothumbs

Chihiro

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: October 20, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »
But I did find it quite horrifying how Yuki could just leave Yuko there alone whilst she buggered off single-mindedly. But I guess for someone in that state of mind, they wouldn't hang around there, so that could have been a hint.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought that! (Told seigus the exact same thing yesterday via PM.)

seigus, I always enjoy reading your one-shots. Can't wait for the next one! :jphip:

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2013, 01:12:33 AM »
Hm. To be honest, it take me so much time to succes to reply. The reality is after read that OS I just broke in tear for about 25minutes without calm down. It could be weird since I'm a angst writer and it's not rare to see death people in my fic. But. Here. It's just break my heart. Remind me too many things.

Q1: I understood they were looking for Yuki just after her first POV, since, how to say, I felt that somebody bad already happened to Mayu. Even if I didn't realized that it wasn't recent but one year ago.

Q2: Hm, even if I didn't want to believe it, since I understood that they were looking for Yuki, it's like at the time where she put a feet on that damned forest there wasn't another issue.

I can't properly write a comment.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2013, 03:08:54 AM »
this OS is I can't think of any good description.
simply tragic, mayuyu got raped and traumatized
and those previous comments broke my heart even more  :shocked I can't say anything worthy, I'll sulk in the corner first but..

imteedee-san & LoyalFlutist-san I'm with you both  :banghead: I'm taking my time reading your comments too  :cry:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #378 on: October 25, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »
Firstly...OMG! GOD DAMMMNNNNNN~~~~~!! This is amazing! Oh wow wow, my heart is beating with excitement when I'm reading this OS! :D :deco: :deco: :deco: Ahh~ The feels of despair crept into me when they failed to save Mayu from her last mission, and the pain thats constantly haunting Yukirin until now. Its making my mind awake now XD  :bow: I feel sad with Yukirin suicide...its such a tragic story :D BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!  :cathappy: I thought the whole story is Yuki going to find Mayu at the forest, and maybe found her dead...but NO! Mayu died already and Yuki went there to commit suicide. OwO wah wah wah~ the feels~ Now I'm so inspired to write a tragic Mayuki OS now OwO  :deco: :cathappy: :deco: :cathappy: Such a twist in the end~ I LOVE IT!

Question 1: Who did you think Takamina and co. were looking for at the beginning?
I had no clue, LOL! At first it would be Mayu since I thought the whole story is about finding missing Mayu (she's going to commit suicide) but when I learned that at the end that they're looking for Yuki. OH DAMN~ I was surprised! That caught me off guard~

Question 2: When and how did you realise Yuki wanted to commit suicide?
To be honest, I didn't know until the very end that Yuki wanted to commit suicide! XD When i realised at the end I was like "OH DAMNNNN~~~!" As mentioned, that moment of the whole story I thought that she was going to go find Mayu in the forest...Lol

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #379 on: October 26, 2013, 12:23:47 AM »
I feel sad with Yukirin suicide...its such a tragic story :D BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!  :cathappy: I thought the whole story is Yuki going to find Mayu at the forest, and maybe found her dead...but NO! Mayu died already and Yuki went there to commit suicide. OwO wah wah wah~ the feels~ Now I'm so inspired to write a tragic Mayuki OS now OwO  :deco: :cathappy: :deco: :cathappy: Such a twist in the end~ I LOVE IT!

OH. i think I need a break  :badluck:
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA