JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aa Seishun

Author Topic: When Things Turn Gray [Final]  (Read 20728 times)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 03~2]
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 01:41:34 PM »
Day 3 - The wolf and the herd: part two

I ran towards my car, always keeping an eye on their car. With my remote I unlocked the car, smashed the door open and jumped on the seat. The engine started and the pursuit began. At the beginning I had to catch  them and drove fast, but soon I slowed down my speed. My guess was that they didn't notice me getting into a car. For a little while I drove, more or less slowly, a few cars behind them. Suddenly they accelerated and turned right. They must have became suspicious and noticed me. There was no other chance than to speed up, too. Good for me that my car has more than enough power under the hood. They really had no chance to shake me off. It was early afternoon and the streets were quite empty. The pursuit endured for a while and I already though how long they will try to shake me off.

They turned into another street again. I followed them quickly, when suddenly I had to hit the brakes really hard. Their car stopped and parked there in the middle of the street. I wondered what it was about, when the driver got out of the right site. My engine was still running and I was really curious what he was intending to do now. Then he pulled his gun out of a sudden and shot at me. He shot multiple times, but I modified this car with bulletproof windows. However, I hit the reverse gear and drove a few meters back to be able to get out of the car safely. Not soon after I started to drive back, he finally noticed that he can't really harm me from there and was on his way back to the car. This was my chance. I switched the gears again and accelerated. Thanks to my car's amazing acceleration I was able to gain speed really quick and aimed at the man. He was on his way back into the car, when I hit him and the door really hard. Both got smashed with my front. At the left I was able to see that the other man was trying to get out, too. I quickly opened my door and stood out of the car. Of course he noticed this and was trying to drag Mitsui out to use her as his shield. Mitsui, however, was smart enough to fight him and bit him into his hand. He let loose of her and now was totally uncovered. I shot without hesitation and hit him into his right shoulder. He stumbled a few steps to the back and tried to aim the gun in his left hand at me, when I shot him into his chest. After he hit the ground, gasping for air, I went to the left side of the car to get Mitsui out. She first wasn't sure whether she could trust me or not, but I was able to persuade her to come with me. I sat her onto the passenger seat. Before I got into the car myself, I noticed another car driving away at the other side of the street. I wasn't really sure why it has been there. Anyway, while driving out of the street backwards, I noticed that the man I hit with the car was still moving. I dragged him around their car and finished him. Mitsui didn't have to see this. She saw enough already for today. I should better drive her back as fast as possible now.

During the drive I noticed that this girl was still bewildered. I asked if she was okay, but she didn't really answer. She started to cry and I tried to find the damn tissue box. When I found it and offered her a tissue, we suddenly got hit really hard by another car. It smashed into us from the front right. I guess I don't have to explain, that such an impact on the side where you seat is not really enjoyable. Additional to this I was concentrated on Mitsui and so the crash came out of the blue. All I can remember is that the car even made a role. Soon I must have hurt my head really bad and became unconscious.

I was becoming conscious again. My head was hurting incredibly. Soon I noticed that I was in chains. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was a dark and moist room. It looked like some old factory or warehouse. 'Oh, he is awake', I heard from the right. He was playing cards with another man. I checked how good the chains and cuffs were, but it looked like there was no way of escaping for now. One man than stood up and knocked at the door. Soon somebody opened it. During this short moment I was able to see Mitsui in the other room. She wasn't chained, but didn't look to be in a good condition. I can only speculate what they did to her. Anyway, the man coming in closed the door behind him and started to walk towards me. 'What a silly person you are', he said, 'chasing and even killing on of my men...'. This guy must have been in a higher position in "P2". He continues: 'We will show you how we handle such situations. Now if you excuse..'. Right when he finished his sentence, some hard thing hit my head. It must have been a bar or baseball bat, I don't know. All I know that I was unconscious again.

I felt something wet on my hand. Then I felt something on my head. It started to increase and I woke up. The starting rain awoke me. I lay on the ground that quickly became mud with the rain. I tried to look up. There was a car standing a few meters away. One man came to me. He threw towel at me, saying that I could use it. There was also a second man there and it sounded like they were the same two from before, who played cards. They started to laugh at me and lit on a cigarette each. I tried to get up on my knees. My back and my head were hurting really bad. I didn't have a shirt anymore, but didn't know why. Just now I noticed that it was already dark and there was no Mitsui around. 'Did they kept her for such a long time? If I am right with my guesses about what they did to her, then... .', I couldn't finish my thoughts. She was only a kid. There was an extreme anger starting to rise within me.

The two men didn't really pay attention to me. Instead of using the towel as towel, I slowly started to put stones lying around me into it. I wrapped them into the towel and stood up. It looks like they really didn't know who I am or who I worked for, at least those two guys didn't care about me at all. They were pretty much surprised when I stood in front of them. There was a certain confusion among them, but I was nice enough to end this confusion. I smacked the towel right into the face of one of the two, then turned and hit the other one. The second got smacked at the car and didn't fall. Instead he tried to pull his gun. Before he was even able to get the gun completely out of the shelter, I grabbed it, quickly pulled the trigger and shot him in his leg. With a hit of my elbow into his face, he finally kissed the dirt. The other one, the one I hit first, lay on the ground holding his face and trying to pull his gun. He was shivering so much due to the pain and fear, that he didn't really succeed in doing this. Without wasting too much time, I simply shot him in his leg as well. I looked at both and made a decision. I killed the one I shot just now and picked up the other one, telling him to come with me. I picked up the second gun and ordered the man to get into the car. He followed my orders and didn't try to do anything stupid. I always aimed the gun at his head. The keys stuck and I started the engine. The gun in the right hand, aiming at the person left next to me and the left hand on the steering wheel. The radio started with the engine. I turned it off and noticed the clock. It was shortly after midnight.

'Let's show them who I really am', I thought.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:41:44 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 06:56:12 PM »
Bummer, had to smash up his car. Oh well, being a yakuza, he'll be able to get it fixed for cheap (if not free :P).

Before I got into the car myself, I noticed another car driving away at the other side of the street. I wasn't really sure why it has been there.
Another car eh? Probably backup for the first set of kidnappers.

Just now I noticed that it was already dark and there was no Mitsui around. 'Did they kept her for such a long time? If I am right with my guesses about what they did to her, then... .', I couldn't finish my thoughts. She was only a kid. There was an extreme anger starting to rise within me.
Koji's actually expressing (even if it's privately, to himself) concern over what these guys might have done to Aika. Even yakuza have some sense of what's right/wrong.

Don't get too carried away now, remember that your main objective here is to find Aika.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 06:57:44 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 02:43:47 AM »
 :mon zoom: :mon zoom: :mon zoom:
Yay!!! 
Koji you're my hero!!!!!!!!!!! :mon XD: :mon XD:

:mon zoom: :mon zoom:
Show them who you are Koji!!!

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 04]
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 09:31:33 AM »
Day 4 - Branded

So I was in the car with this other man I shot in the leg before. It was a few minutes past midnight and we were on the way to their location. On the way I asked him what they did with me. He first didn't want to reply, but after I introduced his forehead with the dashboard a few times he changed his mind. I couldn't believe what he told me. They actually branded me their logo on my back. This way I would never forget who I messed with. Damn those bastards. I continued to ask him about Mitsui and it looks like I was right. Their plan was to literally destroy their young souls, so they would quit out of their own. Aika was only the first victim. He couldn't tell me why, he was only a little crook after all. We arrived at the house and he told me that they have a guard at the door. It didn't took much time to come up with a simple trick.

I told him to get out of the car and to go to the door. I stayed close to him and was right next to the door, pointing the gun at him. The door had a small observation slit. I ordered him to knock and a man opened the slit. He didn't expect him here already and asked him what he wants. He tried to come up with stupid reasons, when suddenly the one inside stopped talking. I was confused, but noticed that my little friend here used his eyes to point to my location. Luckily the other man wasn't that smart and didn't understand him. He asked him what this was about. Then was going to open the door. I waited till the door snapped open, then grabbed him and smashed him against the door for trying to betray me. This way I killed two birds with one stone. The man inside got hit by the door. I rushed inside and before he could realize who I was, I shot him. I grabbed the other one and pushed him against the wall. 'What was that?', I asked.  He can't answer it and so I just literally punched his face into the wall. I took out the magazine from the gun of the man lying on the ground and continued inside. The first room was pretty big and I can't remember anything. I was just going straightforward, when suddenly a men entered from a door on the right. He was pretty surprised and confused. All I had to do was to aim and shoot. One shot was enough to end his confusion. It looked like the people in the room ahead heard the shots and rushed to the door. That it wasn't really clever noticed the first guy opening the door. I shot him in the head and went into the next room. One man at the left was already aiming at the door, but I reacted faster and shot him two shots. The third didn't have a gun and tried to rush to a room on the right. He opened the door and was already one step in the room, when one of my bullets made him fall into this room. Through the door I noticed this one man who talked to me earlier. He ordered somebody else to deal with the situation. I shot, but only hit the wall. The gun now was empty. I moved behind some cover to pick out the second gun. Two shots hit the wall right next to me. My cover was only some small table. I had to come up with a trick in order to move to the column. I looked up at the magazine I picked up earlier and at the empty gun. Soon I came up with a  trick. It was about time, because the table didn't block bullets at all. I bought time with shooting a few times without much aiming. During a short moment, when he was reloading, I threw the full mag into his direction. He noticed it right when he finished reloading. He was going to shoot again, when noticed the flying mag and there was the moment. During this moment he wasn't fully covered and concentrated. I came out from behind the table, shot my last two bullets at him. The first bullet hit him in the shoulder and he fell backwards. I quickly moved to the door, picked up the mag and loaded the second gun. Earlier I already put out the empty magazine of it. With a fully loaded gun, I killed him. The other man was gone. I heard a door at the front and rushed to it, when I suddenly saw Mitsui in another room. It was a hard decision, but I let him escape.

I went to her and noticed that they chained her now. She looked really bad and only starred at the floor. I told her to wait a short moment and searched for a key. One of the men had them in his pockets. I freed her and helped her to stand up. There was no energy left at all and I had to carry her to the car. On our way out I found my gun and picked it up. Inside the car she only starred straightforward, not saying anything. I tried to talk to her, but soon realized that there was no way to reach through to her now. I turned up the radio. After the song of another idol group finished, the radio announcer started to report: 'Mitsui Aika, a girl from the idol group Morning Musume is still missing. The police is doing their best to find her.'. The police was the last thing I needed now. I drove to a hospital and helped Mitsui out of the car. There still was the branding at my back and it would only be suspicious, if I they saw me. I leaned her at a wall and shouted towards the door for help. Some nurse came out and noticed us. Before she could reach us, I went back into the car and drove away. In the rear-view mirror I could see that the nurse and some doctor carried her in.

With the police and everything I wasn't able to drive back to the studio. I headed back home and parked the car some blocks away from it. It was night and nobody could have seen the branding. At home the first thing I had to do was taking a shower. The rest of the night I continued to think. I don't really understand how people can be so cowardly. The girls never did something bad to them. A whole gang warfare on the the account of these, mostly still young girls...

'What shame, pride became a foreign word. Let's hope this kid is okay', was the only thing I could think of at the moment.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:34:12 AM by HPriest »

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »
It's nice to know he has a heart, he just shuts it off for his work.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »
They actually branded me their logo on my back.
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake.

I continued to ask him about Mitsui and it looks like I was right. Their plan was to literally destroy their young souls, so they would quit out of their own. Aika was only the first victim. He couldn't tell me why, he was only a little crook after all.
It could be that this rival gang has a vested (i.e. monetary) interest in other groups/acts in J-Ent, and see MM as competition.  Gangsters don't like competition.

I was just going straightforward, when suddenly a men entered from a door on the right. He was pretty surprised and confused. All I had to do was to aim and shoot. One shot was enough to end his confusion.
Sounds like they've just got a bunch of lackeys here at this location. If they're holding Aika here, then not having someone more "higher-up" and experienced can be a big mistake.

The other man was gone. I heard a door at the front and rushed to it, when I suddenly saw Mitsui in another room. It was a hard decision, but I let him escape.
Oh, sounds like they might have had a "higher-up" after all. Letting him escape is probably not a good thing, since now the guy will just head back to HIS boss and they'll likely come back even bigger. However, the primary goal here was to find and get Aika back, which Koji has now done.

the radio announcer started to report: 'Mitsui Aika, a girl from the idol group Morning Musume is still missing. The police is doing their best to find her.'. The police was the last thing I needed now. I drove to a hospital and helped Mitsui out of the car. There still was the branding at my back and it would only be suspicious, if I they saw me. I leaned her at a wall and shouted towards the door for help. Some nurse came out and noticed us. Before she could reach us, I went back into the car and drove away. In the rear-view mirror I could see that the nurse and some doctor carried her in.
Yeah, considering the circumstances, this was probably the only course of action Koji could take to help Aika while protecting his own ass at the same time. After all, if the cops were there now they would suspect that HE was the one that kidnapped Aika (the branding on the back likely wouldn't help). Right now no one can know of Koji's rescue operation. There would be too many questions which would prevent him from doing his job.

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »
First off nice fic so far, like how the story is progressing...
He first didn't want to reply, but after I introduced his forehead with the dashboard a few times he changed his mind.
:hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:...i like ur writing style and Koji has a heart!!i knew it!!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 02:33:58 AM »
Poor Mitsui  :mon hanky:

Yeah...I'm glad to know he's not that heartless...and he's worried about her

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 05]
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
Day 5 - A shaft of a sunlight

It's 05:00pm and I am on my way back from the hospital again.

Yesterday I wasn't able to sleep. Right at dawn I left my flat to go and talk to the boss. I arrived there early and the boss wasn't there, yet. The remaining time I spent some time on our own shooting range in the backyard. This actually helped me to relax. Soon I had been notified that the boss arrived at his office. I went upstairs and went in. He wasn't too shocked after hearing my story. They will deal with them. I was told to use the two day to relax and go to work the day after tomorrow again, which is weird. Anyway, the police was around the girls. The boss will clear the thing with them. There wasn't much to complain. It looked like I had a day off. That is pretty unusual and I didn't know what to do. First I went to the BMW car dealer who also works for the Yentown Brothers. I told him that I, more or less, lost my car. It was no problem and he gave me a replacement car. It wasn't exactly like my old one, but I would only drive this one until my custom made model will arrive in Japan.

While driving in the new car, I decided to pay her a visit, but I didn't want to attract attention. There was a street close to the hospital that didn't have any security cameras. This might sound a bit excessively cautious, but I am better off hiding until the boss clears everything. Besides, I don't trust the new boss too much. I am only in the gang for the sake of the old boss and to have a connection to the scene. All I wanted was some information about my parents death, although later I also started to like the money I get. Still, I would never be able to fight a war for this gang out of pride.

However, I sneaked into the hospital and no nurse noticed me. First I wasn't able to find Mitsui, when I suddenly saw a familiar face. It was Aichan standing in front of a room, talking with a nurse and some other woman. I passed them without looking them. This way I was able to overhear parts of their conversation. I was able to catch one phrase, 'I will go visit her tomorrow around 02:00pm again.'. Aichan is going to come back tomorrow again, alone. I didn't get any update on Aichan and so I left home to clean my weapons. Another really relaxing hobby of me.

This morning I did some workout and tried to get some more info on this gang war. Maybe some newspapers reported about this already, but there was nothing. I wasn't in the mood to ask a gang member either. It was finally half past one and I drove to the hospital again. This time I waited in the car until Aichan came. I decided to wait outside of the hospital. Aichan came out after one hour again. She walked straight to me, I raised my head and said hello. She sure was surprised and I friendly asked her out for a coffee. Aichan agreed and we went to a local café not too far away from the hospital. It looked like she didn't think that I had something to do with Mitsui's condition

She told me that the police is around them all the time and that she had to sneak out with the help of the other girls. It was the only way to visit Mitsui without a horde of police men. I told her that somebody kidnapped her. They tortured her before I was able to do anything. During the conversation we both staid really formal. I asked her about Mitsui's condition. 'Her condition is stable conformable to the circumstances.', she said. Although the situation must be really painful for Aichan, she didn't loose her smile. There is a certain strength in her I can't describe. Mitsui still is in a state of shock or trauma. She didn't say anything so far. Anyway, we tried to change the topic to some smalltalk, but didn't really succeed. Aichan actually also has been concerned about me. In the end I told her that I was going to come back tomorrow. She was a bit relieved. I guess my presence felt better than the presence of the police. Later I also gave her the number for my mobile. 'It might be useful', I said. Aichan agreed and smiled again. Then she waved a good bye and left. Her smile was the first shaft of a sunlight for me. The last days really were draining on my strength.

I arrived at home and decided to take a shower.
'I should get some rest later.', I thought.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
mmm....glad that Koji took the initiative  :)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »
Day 5 pretty much is a filler. I hope it wasn't too boring and long.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 06]
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 09:30:16 PM »
Day 6 - Handcuffs

The night was finally over. I should really consider buying a TV. Maybe it would help passing the nights. At least I got two hours of sleep tonight. It was time to go to work again, although it has a bitter feeling to it. Anyway, I just have to be better to not let something like this happen again. On my way to the door I noticed something lying beneath it. I picked it up. It was a letter. I was curious what this was about and opened it. 'The leader is lacking protection. You better hurry now.', was written in it. I didn't really understand what exactly that means, but I decided to hurry in the end. Are they trying to get straight to Aichan this time? This can't be true. They are not so bold.

On my drive to the studio I became more and more worried. I can not tell why I am so worried. Could it be that I especially care for her? I can not let such feelings influence my work. It is just a short fun fantasy in my head. I shouldn't bother about it. Anyway, I arrived at the back exit of the studio. It looked like the police is still around, but didn't care about safety too much. The police really is only a bunch of idiots. I wonder if they really tried to search for Mitsui in the first place. Still lead by those strange feelings, I rushed up the stairs and knocked at the room of Aichan. She opened the door and was surprised to see me already. It looked nothing strange happened. I was right in time for whatever was going to happen. She was confused, but I didn't want to tell her about the letter, yet. There was no need to let her worry for what might be a bluff only. All I told her was that I was going to stay very close to her today. With a bit of confusing she agreed in the end.

There was nothing important in the schedule and so we waited one hour in her room. We talked a bit about Mitsui again and other stuff to make the atmosphere more friendly. Suddenly somebody knocked at the door. I immediately jumped up, being very suspicious. Aichan asked who is there and the men responded that they are from the police. Not really knowing what they wanted, I whispered to Aichan to ask them what they want. They answered that they are looking for one of the bodyguards. Now I became confused. Why one of the bodyguards? Aichan asked the same and the answer kind of caught me off guard. They were looking for one of the bodyguards who has a weird branding on his back. He is supposed to be the kidnapper of Mitsui. Aichan looked at me and I signalized her that I don't know what they are talking about. Now it started to look like they know that I am in the room, because they added that his name is Tsukamoto Koji. Aichan turned to me again, looking more than confused. I went to her, but she stepped back. I couldn't blame her, all she had was the story I told her. 'What if I lied to her', she probably thought. Anyway, I looked around and there was no other way out. It would also be more suspicious, if I tried to escape.

I walked towards Aichan again, forcing her to listen to me. She did listen, but I can't say whether she believed me or not. I myself didn't know what the whole thing now is supposed to mean and so I made a quick decision. Aichan saw how I pulled out my gun and tried to run to the door, but I grabbed her. No, I didn't want to hurt her or something. All I wanted to do was to give her my gun. First she didn't understand and didn't want to take it, but I told her that it was important. She might need it. Of course she still was confused, but took it in the end. I walked towards the door, opened it and showed myself to the police men. They immediately took me into custody. Before taking me down they checked my back to make sure I was really the right person. Aichan also saw the branding, but I signalized her again to not believe anyone else. I really told her truth. I hope she realizes this before it might be too late.

The two men were bringing me downstairs and I took the time to try to find the logic behind this. Then it popped up in my head, the letter. All the time it was clear for me that it was P2 who gave me the letter, but how did they know where I live. Besides, it was Yentown's territory. Why would somebody from P2 risk to get into our territory to only gave me this letter. There actually was only one option left, but it was impossible. Did somebody from Yentown gave me the letter? This can't be.

I asked the officers about from whom they go this info about the branding and stuff. Of course, they didn't want to tell me, but one of the officers gave me a weird smile. I know his face, but I can't remember from where. All the way down I tried to remember where I saw him already. We were already downstairs and on the way to the police car. Then I remembered, before entering the car I remembered where I saw him. He actually was on the payroll of the boss. I saw him in some earlier job, he covered for us or something. It was too hectic at that time. If this is true, then...

I quickly pulled out the gun of him with my handcuffed hands and aimed it at him. He tried to calm me down by saying that I didn't know what I was doing, but I was more than aware of what I was doing. I told the other police men, who seems to be a real one, to give me the keys for the handcuffs. Of course, he first didn't want to. After some more threatening about me shooting his partner, he finally threw them to me. Actually I wasn't able to get off the handcuffs by myself with the the gun in one hand. I ordered him to open them. While he was doing it, I whispered to him that his partner isn't an honest police men and that he should walk away after opening the handcuffs. He couldn't believe it, but I told him to look for a tattoo between his neck and his shoulder. The handcuffs were open and was curious whether he walks away or not. He continued to look at me, his eyes filled with doubt. I signalized him to look for the tattoo. My friend here actually already knew what this was about, but it was no help for him anymore. His partner actually really looked for the tattoo and saw it. Now I told him that it was the sign of the Yentown Brothers. I also had one and told him to look for mine, while I was still aiming at his partner. He saw it and now seemed to realize. His partner actually is a criminal. After one minute he decided to walk away. I waited till he was away and walked closer my fellow Yentown Brother. 'You don't understand anything', he told me. Let's find this out. I ordered him to get back into the car. While getting into the car myself, I noticed that Aichan looked out of the window all the time. All I did was giving her a smile and drove away.

We drove to the boss' office. I let him walk in front of me all the time, with the gun in his back. Most people didn't really care, they knew me. We simply stepped into the office without a warning. It looked like I was disturbing them with something. The boss was surprised, but not shocked. He told me to calm down, when I heard a scream from the right. I turned right and saw some girl constrained at a chair. 'May I introduce, Maeda Atsuko from Akihabara48.', the boss said. 'Akihabara48?', I asked. He explains that this is another idol group and that P2 actually supports them. Anyway, I didn't really like what I saw and I still wanted explanations for the whole police incident. The boss told me to calm down again, but I didn't want to calm down. I don't like it when people play around with me. I shot this fake police men in the leg to get him out of the way and walked forward to aim the gun right at the head of the boss. The other men in the room pulled out their guns and aimed at me as well. Once again I asked him for an explanation, but he only told me to stop this shit or the others will kill him. He actually was right, my situation was far from good. I also didn't really want to kill him yet. All I wanted was information, but he told me to explain it tomorrow. The more he talked into me the more I calmed down, or so he thought. I only acted like I would believe him. I put down my gun and walked out, taking a last look at the girl. The boss ordered two others to accompany to the exit. I left the building, walking down the street. The two men were still watching me.

With the police car I drove close to my location. I went home and looked at the weapons.
I picked a couple of guns and thought: "The times really have changed...."

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 07~1]
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 04:06:46 PM »
Day 7 - A good deed...

It's 5am. I am sitting in a bar with a glass in front of me. The problem is that the glass is still full. I am really not in the mood to drink. This means that something big is really going on in my mind.

I am going to tell you what happened last night.
Last night really was a tough one. There still is a feeling in me I can't explain. Am I really only angry because the boss played around with me or is it something else? I had the same feeling last night, but there was no time to clear my mind. I was really going to do a good deed, as weird as it may sound.

After I left the the boss and drove home, I made a big decision. I looked at the weapons and decided to not let this cowardly fight continue any longer. There is nothing wrong with fighting each other, but it should be done in the classical way, head-to-head. Actually I shouldn't care about this, but I started to see the cowardice since I met this Takahashi Ai. Although I have a lot of weapons, I only took two pistols, a light machine gun and a few clips for each of them. I made my way downstairs. On the street I saw a car parking. It came along just at the right time, since the police car would have attracted way too much attention. I walked over there, picked a pistol and smashed it into the window. Then I opened the lock and threw in the bag on the passenger seat. Of course the owner of the car had to show up and yell at me. 'This is my car, what the fuck are you doing?', he screamed. He quickly changed his mind and remembered that he was wrong. I guess the gun between his eyes was kind of a help for him to consider who the owner of the car now was. He became really friendly and gave me the keys without complaining. Now I didn't have to crack the car. The man must have been in a hurry, because he quickly ran away when I said good bye.

On my way back to the Yentown Brothers I started to become insecure about my plan. Is it really clever to go against them only because of this girl I don't even know? They were probably beating her, but I still had to take a drink before pulling this off. I stopped at a bar and took a couple of drinks. By the time I finished my third short one, I remembered something. A friend of mine was a guard down in the basement today. His name is Kazuaki. He would probably help me. I left the bar and phoned him. When he picked up I immediately told him to not say my name. I told him that I was coming over and that he had to help me. He was a bit worried, because the boss told everyone to not let me in. It looked like the boss knows me better than I do myself. He guessed that I might come back sooner or later to do something stupid. Anyway, I told my friend to get rid of the second guard when I phone him again. Kazuaki agreed and hung up.

It's already past midnight and I was really on my way to save this girl. This might sound crazy, considering the number of men there. Anyway, I wasn't on going to start a war. All I wanted was this girl. I had one pistols with me and the rest in the bag. This should be enough for a quick sneaky mission.

I parked the car in a dark side road and checked the building. Kazuaki was right on the phone about the guard at the door. They let this new guy stand there. He was my entrance card. I walked up to him and he recognized me, of course. He stopped me when I passed him. This wasn't really a surprise for me, since the boss ordered everyone to not let me in. Anyway, it was easy to trick this kid. 'The boss called me. He wants to meet me', I told him. This boy tried to look confident, but was shaking all over the body. Of course, there hasn't been any order like that. 'You must have missed it then', I continued to talk into him. He really tried to remember whether he missed an order or not. I ended this conversation with my next question. 'How do you think the boss will react when he finds out that you missed an order?', I asked. He became worried  and I clapped on his shoulder. I told him that I wouldn't say anything, if he just let me in. He was insecure, but let me in in the end.

Now I was inside. Like usually, there wasn't anyone at the ground-floor. I saw the stairs to the basement and walked downstairs. There was a corner where I could hide. I phoned Kazuaki and let it ring two times only. He knew that it was me. Soon after the ringing, the other guard opened the door and walked upstairs. I quickly made my way into the room. There was no time for shaking hands. For my surprise I didn't see the girl anywhere. 'She is in the room back there.', he said. A room? The last time I was here there weren't any rooms. I am not into torturing and the last time I was down here was more than two years ago. Anyway, I walked towards the door, when Kazuaki suddenly stopped me. 'There are two men in there', he told me. 'Why didn't you say this earlier?', I asked.

However, I went already this far so that those men shouldn't be a problem. I told my friend to cover the door. He did it. I placed the silencer on my pistol and opened the door. One guy was still beating her. She really is blue and red allover the face already. The other guy was standing in a corner. He watched his buddy beating her. They got pissed about the sudden interruption of the door. The man in the corner turned his head towards me. I waited till he looked right into my eyes and shot in his head. The other guy stopped beating her and jumped up. He wasn't able to react fast enough to avoid getting shot as well.

The girl was still conscious and I untied her. She was too weak to walk alone and I had to pull her arm around my neck. I walked back to my friend and thanked him. Suddenly the door opened and the second guard came back. With beer in his hands he looked at me and the girl around my neck. He looked at Kazuaki with a  look of inquiry, but Kazuaki punched him right in the face before he was able to ask anything. 'Hurry now!', he told me. 'You seriously only sent him off to get beer?', I asked with a smile. 'What about this boy at the door?', I continued. This boy really was a problem. He wouldn't just let me walk away with the girl. Kazuaki had an idea and went upstairs. He told me to wait here. One minute later he came back and said that it's all clear now. I made my way upstairs. The boy was gone. 'Beer again?', I asked, but Kazuaki only told me to better hurry. To be honest, I didn't know one reason to stay any longer anyway.

As fast as possible we reached the car. I sat her down on the passenger seat, jumped in myself and started the engine. Where should I drive her to? I asked her the same question, but didn't get any response. I continued to ask: 'Should I drive you to a hospital or somewhere else? ...home maybe? ...or to some friends?'. She denied every time. Now I didn't know where to drive to. However, I simply drove as far away from the Yentown Brothers as possible. When we were far away enough, I stopped at a bar. 'Want something to drink?', I asked, but she denied again. I guess she is in a trauma or something. Anyway, this didn't stop ME to get a drink. It was 5am.

The glass is still full and the man I was talking to fell asleep. I look at the watch and realize that it is 6am already. Damn it! I left the girl in the car for a whole hour already. I paid the drink and rushed outside. She really was still sitting there. It's dawning and I better get the car moving before somebody sees her face and becomes suspicious.

'But where the hell should I drive her to?', I thought.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 07:01:22 AM »
Day 5 - A shaft of a sunlight
I was told to use the two day to relax and go to work the day after tomorrow again, which is weird. Anyway, the police was around the girls. The boss will clear the thing with them.
So the new boss has connections to the police? Do they know that he's a gangster, or do they think he's just running a bodyguard service or something like that?

She told me that the police is around them all the time and that she had to sneak out with the help of the other girls. It was the only way to visit Mitsui without a horde of police men. I told her that somebody kidnapped her. They tortured her before I was able to do anything. During the conversation we both staid really formal.
It's kind of surprising that Koji would tell Aichan that Aika was actually kidnapped. If he's not careful, she'll start to get suspicious and wonder how/why he knew that fact.

Day 6 - Handcuffs
The night was finally over. I should really consider buying a TV. Maybe it would help passing the nights.
Koji must not get a chance to spend much time at home other than to sleep.

On my way to the door I noticed something lying beneath it. I picked it up. It was a letter. I was curious what this was about and opened it. 'The leader is lacking protection. You better hurry now.', was written in it.
If it's written by the same people who grabbed Aika, then this time it's implying that something's going to happen to Aichan. :O

I rushed up the stairs and knocked at the room of Aichan. She opened the door and was surprised to see me already. It looked nothing strange happened. I was right in time for whatever was going to happen. She was confused, but I didn't want to tell her about the letter, yet. There was no need to let her worry for what might be a bluff only. All I told her was that I was going to stay very close to her today. With a bit of confusing she agreed in the end.
That's true. Considering the fact that there's no way of knowing just how serious of a threat this letter is, if Koji can manage it, he shouldn't worry Aichan needlessly.

Suddenly somebody knocked at the door. I immediately jumped up, being very suspicious. Aichan asked who is there and the men responded that they are from the police. Not really knowing what they wanted, I whispered to Aichan to ask them what they want. They answered that they are looking for one of the bodyguards. Now I became confused. Why one of the bodyguards? Aichan asked the same and the answer kind of caught me off guard. They were looking for one of the bodyguards who has a weird branding on his back. He is supposed to be the kidnapper of Mitsui.
Oh shit, Koji's being set up!  :shocked: The letter must have been part of a plot to get Koji to be near Aichan so that they can then make it look like he was the one who kidnapped Aika! The branding on the back (which they did when they grabbed HIM) just clinches it!

I walked towards Aichan again, forcing her to listen to me. She did listen, but I can't say whether she believed me or not.
Question is, how much of the truth did Koji tell her? Did he include the fact that he's a yakuza member who was "assigned" to protect her? If he did, how would she interpret that?

The two men were bringing me downstairs and I took the time to try to find the logic behind this. Then it popped up in my head, the letter. All the time it was clear for me that it was P2 who gave me the letter, but how did they know where I live. Besides, it was Yentown's territory. Why would somebody from P2 risk to get into our territory to only gave me this letter. There actually was only one option left, but it was impossible. Did somebody from Yentown gave me the letter? This can't be.
It could be, if Koji's new boss is trying to get rid of him discreetly. It's probably pretty obvious how loyal Koji was to the former boss, as well as the fact that he doesn't exactly like this new boss. Could this all be a plot by the new boss to exterminate Koji out of some fear that Koji might come after him??? :dunno:

If so, then by involving the girls in it, this new boss definitely has shown that he's not trustworthy.

I whispered to him that his partner isn't an honest police men and that he should walk away after opening the handcuffs. He couldn't believe it, but I told him to look for a tattoo between his neck and his shoulder. The handcuffs were open and was curious whether he walks away or not. He continued to look at me, his eyes filled with doubt. I signalized him to look for the tattoo. My friend here actually already knew what this was about, but it was no help for him anymore. His partner actually really looked for the tattoo and saw it. Now I told him that it was the sign of the Yentown Brothers.
Damn, so it IS a conspiracy within Koji's own gang after all.

We drove to the boss' office. I let him walk in front of me all the time, with the gun in his back. Most people didn't really care, they knew me. We simply stepped into the office without a warning. It looked like I was disturbing them with something. The boss was surprised, but not shocked. He told me to calm down, when I heard a scream from the right. I turned right and saw some girl constrained at a chair. 'May I introduce, Maeda Atsuko from Akihabara48.', the boss said. 'Akihabara48?', I asked. He explains that this is another idol group and that P2 actually supports them.
So Yentown is the one who started the whole "idol group" war with P2, and not the other way around?

Day 7 - A good deed...
I made a big decision. I looked at the weapons and decided to not let this cowardly fight continue any longer. There is nothing wrong with fighting each other, but it should be done in the classical way, head-to-head.
Indeed, a fight between gangs should only involve the gangs. To deliberately use innocents as pawns in their fight is despicable.

I walked over there, picked a pistol and smashed it into the window. Then I opened the lock and threw in the bag on the passenger seat. Of course the owner of the car had to show up and yell at me. 'This is my car, what the fuck are you doing?', he screamed. He quickly changed his mind and remembered that he was wrong. I guess the gun between his eyes was kind of a help for him to consider who the owner of the car now was. He became really friendly and gave me the keys without complaining. Now I didn't have to crack the car. The man must have been in a hurry, because he quickly ran away when I said good bye.
:lol:

It looked like the boss knows me better than I do myself. He guessed that I might come back sooner or later to do something stupid. Anyway, I told my friend to get rid of the second guard when I phone him again. Kazuaki agreed and hung up.
Nice, but how much can Koji really trust this guy?

Suddenly the door opened and the second guard came back. With beer in his hands he looked at me and the girl around my neck. He looked at Kazuaki with a  look of inquiry, but Kazuaki punched him right in the face before he was able to ask anything. 'Hurry now!', he told me. 'You seriously only sent him off to get beer?', I asked with a smile. 'What about this boy at the door?', I continued. This boy really was a problem. He wouldn't just let me walk away with the girl. Kazuaki had an idea and went upstairs. He told me to wait here. One minute later he came back and said that it's all clear now. I made my way upstairs. The boy was gone. 'Beer again?', I asked,
Hey, as long as it works. :thumbsup

It's dawning and I better get the car moving before somebody sees her face and becomes suspicious.

Aichan's parent's house?

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 12:07:23 PM »
It's dawning and I better get the car moving before somebody sees her face and becomes suspicious.

Aichan's parent's house?

Driving Maeda Atsuko to Aichan's house?  :?

Anyway, good comment again.  ;) ...Thanks
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:07:37 PM by HPriest »

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 07~2]
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:41:53 PM »
Day 7 - ...has been overshadowed.

So I was driving around with this Maeda Atsuko, still without any certain direction. She didn't want to go to an hospital and it would have looked suspicious if I had forced her into one. But I couldn't just let her in this condition. I stopped at a drugstore and bought some basic aids and medicine. She wasn't able or didn't want to do anything herself. Alright then, I drove out of the city to a more relaxing and lonely place. It was a really calm area near a forest. At least I was able to get her out of the car. I sat her on a trunk and tried my best to patch her up. From the outside it looked like she didn't have any too serious wounds. After I was finished, I sat down next to her. It was actually a sunny day and we sat there for a while. I wondered if somebody already searched for her and how long she has been kidnapped already. The time there also helped me to think about the whole situation. It still was unclear why the boss wanted me in prison. I did what they wanted. Maybe I asked too many times about my parents or something else annoyed them. Still no reason to betray me. Something else was going on behind the scene, but what? Anyway, it was already past 12. I asked her if I can drive her somewhere now, but all she said was 'Thank you.'. This girl, I can't make head nor tail of her. Anyway, I wasn't going to force her to go somewhere. Who knows what problems she might have or how ashamed she really feels inside. Wait, why am I thinking so much about this? I have enough own problems right now. I thought this and drove back to the city with her.

Being in Tokyo again I still wasn't sure what to do about her, when suddenly my mobile rang. 'Come here...please...hurry..strange men...scared!', she said and hang up. It was Aichan. She hang up before I was able to answer. Strange men? P2? Whoever they were, they probably didn't want only an autograph. Damn it, this day was really starting to become stressful. It was between 01pm and 02pm when we entered Tokyo. I needed about 30 more minutes until I reached the studio, although I really rushed through the city.

I parked this car right next to my car that was still standing on the parking area behind the studio. Maeda of course stayed in the car. I jumped out, quickly checked the magazine and rushed up the stairwell. On my way up the stairs I heard a shot and stopped for a second. What happened? There was no time to think. I armed the pistol and walked a bit more carefully now. I reached the floor where Aichan's dressing room is. It wasn't clear whether the shot came from this floor or not. I leaned around the corner, the floor was clear. Slowly I walked towards the dressing room. Suddenly I heard a second shot. This time I could tell that it was close and that it was coming out of Aichan's room. I rushed towards the door and pressed myself at the wall. The door was open and I slowly tried to get a visual of the inside. I peaked around the corner and saw Aichan standing near the window with my gun in her hand. She was completely stiff and shocked. Aichan starred next down the door and I looked down. I saw an arm. It was the arm of a man. I already saw that the other side of the room was clear and quickly moved my whole body in. The other side was also clear and it really was a man lying shot at the ground. I closed the door and put back my gun. Aichan still stood there and aimed at him. I crouched down to check his pulse rate. He was dead. I tried to calm her down and took the gun out of her hand. She slowly moved her head from the left to the right and tears started to roll down her cheeks. I was a bit confused and turned around, when I suddenly saw a girl lying on the ground. There was no way I could have seen her from the outside, the angle was too acute. I walked up to her and asked Aichan who she was. 'R....r.....ri....risa..', she stuttered. I checked her pulse rate and she was dead, too. Man, what a day. Aichan collapsed all of a sudden and hit the floor really hard. I quickly rushed to her and sat her up. She became unconscious. Was this girl close to her or was it the shock? Suddenly I heard the voices of two men outside. It was only a matter of seconds. I laid down Aichan, picked my gun, made a 180° turn and shot one of the men right when he opened the door. The other one was able to dodge to the right quickly enough and took cover behind the wall. Bad for him that I noticed that these walls aren't really solid. I shot most of the remaining bullets through the wall right to the door and soon I heard something falling on the ground at the other side.

Wondering how much more men there were, I checked the floor. It still was clear and I began to wonder where all the people were. Then I heard some voice. First I didn't know where it came from, then I noticed a radio transceiver around the chest of one of the two men. 'What happened? Why aren't you answering? Fuck man, we are coming downstairs', some man said. I actually recognized his voice. It was the man from P2 I saw at the house where they kept Mitsui and me. They were upstairs and a couple of them were coming down. Although I usually don't run away from confrontations, I decided to leave with Aichan before they came. The floor was too narrow and a shoot out would have taken too long. I carried Aichan in my arms and quickly moved towards the stairwell. There I noticed that they were coming with the elevator. Not really smart of them. They were two levels above and I heard nobody in the stairwell. I changed my mind and laid Aichan down inside the stairwell. Then I reloaded my pistol and also armed the second one I was carrying with me. I placed myself in front of the elevator with both muzzles pointing at the elevator. Three, two, one and the door opened. The men didn't see this coming at all. I shot the total amount of both magazines into them. Some were able to pick their guns, but not to aim or even shoot. The elevator really turned into a blood-bath. This time I didn't care about attracting attention. I put both guns away and went to Aichan again. There probably were more men upstairs, but I already heard the sirens of the police closing down from the distance. I picked up Aichan and carried her in my arms to the car. This time I decided to switch back to my car. I laid down Aichan at the backseat and guided Maeda into the other car as well. The last thing I had to get was the bag with the magazines and guns. After everything was done, I finally drove off before the area got flooded by police.

For now I decided to just drive out of Tokyo. On the highway I noticed that the sun now has been clouded by thick clouds like it reacted to the recent actions.

"It sure will start to rain soon.", I thought.

---------------

So it finally came, one of the highlights of the storyline. I hope you liked it.  :oops:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »
Driving Maeda Atsuko to Aichan's house?  :?
Well, stranger things have happened in other stories. :P

So I was driving around with this Maeda Atsuko, still without any certain direction. She didn't want to go to an hospital and it would have looked suspicious if I had forced her into one.
She might be embarrassed about the bruises she has, as well as being scared of what might happen when the police come and take her statement (the hospital would have to contact the police to make a report once they saw the types of injuries she sustained).

It still was unclear why the boss wanted me in prison. I did what they wanted. Maybe I asked too many times about my parents or something else annoyed them. Still no reason to betray me. Something else was going on behind the scene, but what?
There are many possible reasons why Koji's boss would want him out of the way. It could have been something he did, or something that he fears he'd do if he was left alive. It could even just be due to the new boss's paranoia in wanting to get rid of anyone who was loyal to the old boss and who might take some type of revenge on him for his death.

Being in Tokyo again I still wasn't sure what to do about her, when suddenly my mobile rang. 'Come here...please...hurry..strange men...scared!', she said and hang up. It was Aichan. She hang up before I was able to answer. Strange men?
P2's payback for Yentown taking Maeda? Or maybe a ploy by Koji's boss to draw him out.

I peaked around the corner and saw Aichan standing near the window with my gun in her hand. She was completely stiff and shocked. Aichan starred next down the door and I looked down. I saw an arm. It was the arm of a man.
Aichan shot the kidnapper! :w00t:

I was a bit confused and turned around, when I suddenly saw a girl lying on the ground. There was no way I could have seen her from the outside, the angle was too acute. I walked up to her and asked Aichan who she was. 'R....r.....ri....risa..', she stuttered. I checked her pulse rate and she was dead, too.
RISA?????  :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum: :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum: :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum: :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum: :frustrated: :pleeease: :tantrum:

Wondering how much more men there were, I checked the floor. It still was clear and I began to wonder where all the people were. Then I heard some voice. First I didn't know where it came from, then I noticed a radio transceiver around the chest of one of the two men. 'What happened? Why aren't you answering? Fuck man, we are coming downstairs', some man said. I actually recognized his voice. It was the man from P2 I saw at the house where they kept Mitsui and me. They were upstairs and a couple of them were coming down.
So it's definitely gang vs gang now in their support of (or in this case, their acts of sabotage against) the idol groups they're associated with. Koji has to get Aichan out of there and FAST!

For now I decided to just drive out of Tokyo. On the highway I noticed that the sun now has been clouded by thick clouds like it reacted to the recent actions.

It's kind of scary seeing how quickly and easily Koji's train of thought can go from shooting people to getting away from police to thinking about the weather. Granted, he needs it in his line of work (otherwise he'd just become ineffective), but...still.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
I know I haven't been commenting much..sorry. -_- I'll simply comment this chapter, since I've missed a lot. -_-

First off, RISA......DEAD?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :pleeease: :OMG: :fainted: :imdead:

Going back to chronological order:
So I was driving around with this Maeda Atsuko, still without any certain direction. She didn't want to go to an hospital and it would have looked suspicious if I had forced her into one. But I couldn't just let her in this condition. I stopped at a drugstore and bought some basic aids and medicine. She wasn't able or didn't want to do anything herself. Alright then, I drove out of the city to a more relaxing and lonely place. It was a really calm area near a forest. At least I was able to get her out of the car. I sat her on a trunk and tried my best to patch her up. From the outside it looked like she didn't have any too serious wounds.
I'm surprised that Koji would be willing to get Maeda away from all that, even though she WAS quite innocent. Just goes to show that even the coolest gangsters have hearts as well =)

The time there also helped me to think about the whole situation. It still was unclear why the boss wanted me in prison. I did what they wanted. Maybe I asked too many times about my parents or something else annoyed them. Still no reason to betray me. Something else was going on behind the scene, but what?
Maybe the new boss wants to finally get rid of the ties from the old boss? I think there was something like that mentioned before o.O

Being in Tokyo again I still wasn't sure what to do about her, when suddenly my mobile rang. 'Come here...please...hurry..strange men...scared!', she said and hang up. It was Aichan.
Oh no!!! O__O Takahashi's being attacked!!

I peaked around the corner and saw Aichan standing near the window with my gun in her hand. She was completely stiff and shocked. Aichan starred next down the door and I looked down. I saw an arm. It was the arm of a man. I already saw that the other side of the room was clear and quickly moved my whole body in. The other side was also clear and it really was a man lying shot at the ground.
GOOD JOB!! Takahashi defended herself..though she's shocked to the core now o.O...shock from killing someone?

She slowly moved her head from the left to the right and tears started to roll down her cheeks. I was a bit confused and turned around, when I suddenly saw a girl lying on the ground. There was no way I could have seen her from the outside, the angle was too acute. I walked up to her and asked Aichan who she was. 'R....r.....ri....risa..', she stuttered. I checked her pulse rate and she was dead, too.
Once again...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :OMG: :frustrated: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :fainted: :imdead:

Then I reloaded my pistol and also armed the second one I was carrying with me. I placed myself in front of the elevator with both muzzles pointing at the elevator. Three, two, one and the door opened. The men didn't see this coming at all. I shot the total amount of both magazines into them. Some were able to pick their guns, but not to aim or even shoot. The elevator really turned into a blood-bath.
[still in shock of Risa's death] ...Wow....Nicely done o.O

[gasp] ....[english terms failing, but attempts anyway] Personification?! ooooohh =P

Sorry JFC, took your "style" of commenting. =P

But anyways, RISAAAAA~  :fainted:
HPriest, you better make up for this somehow... :farofflook:
[disappears into the shadows to mourn Risa's death...]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:04:05 PM by jafeijai »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »
Sorry JFC, took your "style" of commenting. =P
No worries. I actually took it from someone else. :P

I find it easier to do it this way, ne? ;D

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 08]
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2007, 06:26:23 PM »
It's a noir story, people have to die... :( Risa was the best choice for the story.  ;)

----------------------------

Day 8 - Drenching Rain

It was still dark, but early in the morning already. I have been driving the whole time. From the road I could see the sea and decided to drive to the beach. Aichan was still unconscious and Maeda as quiet as always. The clouds started to cover the whole sky, but it still was a mild night. I parked the car at the beach. Maeda actually went out of the car by herself. She walked down the beach very slowly. I checked on Aichan. It looked like she was to regain consciousness again. Slowly I helped her to sit up. First she asked what happened, but remembered soon enough. The fall from earlier doesn't seem to have caused any damage to her brain. Actually I wasn't really sure whether this was a good or a bad thing now, considering what happened. She still wasn't absolutely stable, but she was able to get out with my help. Aichan was surprised that we were at the beach. I told her that I decided to drive here. Together we walked down the beach. Maeda was sitting in the sand. Aichan asked me who she is, when we were approaching here. I told her about Maeda and Aichan listened without responding. She just sat herself next to Maeda. Maeda laid her arm around Aichan, although she actually didn't know what happened to her. It looked like it didn't really matter at that time. I was standing next to them, when suddenly my mobile rang, 'unknown'.

I walked away from the girls to not disturb them. A strange man was on the other line. 'We have to talk, it's important.', he said and wanted to pick up, but I was able to stop him before. First I tried to find out who he was, but there was no way. He wanted to meet me somewhere in Tokyo, but I told him that I wasn't in Tokyo. We decided to meet at a roadhouse a few minutes away from here. Of course I didn't tell him where I was. I basically don't know anything about him. It could be a trap for all I know, but somehow his voice didn't sound like he was going to send me to a trap. There has been a certain connection I couldn't explain. All I know is that I wanted to meet him. I walked back to the girls and told them that I would have to go somewhere. 'It will probably only take thirteen minutes.', I said. The girls only nodded and continued to stare at the sea.

After a short ride I arrived at the roadhouse. I realized that I didn't know how he would look like. I sat down at a table and ordered a coffee. A few minutes passed and then an old man who looked like a homeless entered. He looked around and focused his eyes on me. The man walked up to me and sat down across. 'It's good to see you unharmed.', he said. I didn't come for a smalltalk and quickly asked him what he had to tell me. He claimed that he knows why the boss wanted me to disappear. I became interested and asked him for the reason. The man continued and said that there is some kind of document. 'What kind of document?', I asked. 'It connects him with the murder of the former prime minister and that there is a relationship with the current prime minister, too.', the man replied. I became confused, 'He murdered the prime minister? That's a joke, right? Everyone said it was an accident and what does it have to do with me anyway?'. He said that the media has been bought. That actually wouldn't be a surprise, but I still didn't understand what it had to do with me. 'Those documents, only you know where they are.', the man continued. I never heard of such documents and started to disbelieve him. It all started to sound like a made up story. 'I think I am wasting my time here.', I said and stood up. He grabbed my hand and gave me a sheet of paper. 'Your mother....your mother found the evidence. She gave it to you, Koji.', were his last words before I shook him off. 'Now he even started to bring in my parents', I thought. I went back to my car and drove off. The sheet of paper he gave me was his number and the note that I should call him. I threw it at the backseat.

During the conversation it actually started to rain. It became a heavy show and I tried to hurry back to the beach. The sun started to rise when I reached the beach. I saw one girl still sitting in the sand. It was Aichan and I ran towards her. The rain was really annoying. I asked her where Maeda went and she replied that she already left earlier to go back home. Aichan said that that Maeda had told her to say 'Thank you' for her. While trying to cover her from the rain, I noticed that she was crying. I put my jacket above her and sat myself next to her.

'Risa is really dead, isn't she?', she asked and started to burst out in tears. I didn't know what to answer. Then Aichan suddenly laid her head on my shoulder. The jacket fell into the sand. We continued to sit like this in the drenching rain.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 06:27:41 PM by HPriest »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aa Seishun