JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Nanairo Piero

Author Topic: When Love Hurts  (Read 83261 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
When Love Hurts
« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2006, 12:27:11 AM »
Oh ho... Yuko's last statement, is she speaking from experience? D:

God I hope Yossie doesn't do anything emo like try to quit H!P or something, but if it does turn out like that, I hope Miki will be the one to prevent her from doing so. Also with Maki and Ayumi, it seems that a confrontation concerning this will transpire inevitably. I look forward to that :]

Keep writing~! <3

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
When Love Hurts
« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2006, 06:57:20 PM »
Go Shichin! Go!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
When Love Hurts
« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2006, 09:40:39 PM »
Why is Yossi talking with Tsunku...? Now I'm worried :cry:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2006, 10:20:11 PM »
Quote from: MyDearYossi;263040
Why is Yossi talking with Tsunku...? Now I'm worried :cry:

She’s tired and needs some time. That’s why she went to see Tsunku

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
When Love Hurts 59
« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2006, 09:36:45 PM »
aah.. next will be the last chapter...
so, enjoy it!

***59***

I’d used to like to be alone. Then she came and made me hate my loneliness. I was nothing without her… How I could forget?

She didn’t know exactly what direction she should follow but, as if it was a miracle, the silhouette of the other girl appeared in front of her at the end of the corridor. As she did for the past ten minutes, Maki ran to catch her.

“Wait!” she shouted taking Shiba-chan from her wrist and making her to stop.

Ayumi stared at her, unable to believe that Gocchin had followed her after all that she said.

Then why I’m doing this? Why I’m keeping you by my side? I can’t give you what you want and yet…

“I can’t do this, not now, but…” Maki was doubtful, her eyes fixed to the ground until she began to raise her head to look at the other girl “…but.., stay with me, please”

For once, I’ll be selfish. For once, I’ll try to forget.

Tsunku almost jump in his chair with the office’s door suddenly opened and two girls rushed in. Sweaty from the running, almost breathless and desperate, Rika and Miki were moving their heads frantically looking for someone who should be in the room.

“She’s not here” said Tsunku returning her attention to the papers on the table.

Hearing that, Ishikawa smashed the table and demanded an answer.

“When?”
“Around thirty minutes ago” was Tsunku’s reply. He don’t even bother to raise his look “You’re not going to catch her”
“You shouldn’t let her go!”

Seeing that Ishikawa was loosing control, Miki take her by her shoulders and try to make her understand that she wasn’t going to get anything shouting at her boss. Fujimoto too, wanted to shout, cry and complain but she knew that Yossi wasn’t going to come back because of that.

“I haven’t let her go” answered their boss, this time leaving the papers and looking straight to the girls “I haven’t another option. Yoshizawa told me about all what happened. She understands that a leader has to have her mind clear and she was too much troubled lately to make the group work”
“But it wasn’t her fault” complaint again Rika-chan.
“I know. And you should be happy that Biyuuden is still alive”
“I don’t want Biyuuden if it means to lose her!”

This time the shout lost all its strength ‘cause the words chocked in her throat when she couldn’t restrain the tears. But Tsunku didn’t care about that and go back to his papers.

“You should leave now”

Miki didn’t say a word and tried to calm Ishikawa guiding her to the door. It’s true that she didn’t fight against Tsunku’s decision but, what she could do? If Yocchan has gone, Miki’s priority was to try to find her no matter what, and then she could worry about their boss and the group. Her heart was first.

“Fujimoto-san, could you stay a moment, please?”

Tsunku’s request took her by surprise. The last thing she wanted it was to be there talking while her girlfriend was who knows where. But, as much as she want to run, Miki obeyed and seated in the chair in front of her boss, letting Rika to leave the office alone.

“If it’s about the leader duties you don’t have to worry. I’ll take charge of all” she tried to go straight to the main point to finish as soon as possible.
“I know. But it’s not that what I wanna talk about” he said “Yoshizawa-san also told me about you”
“You mean… About us?”
“Yes and honestly, I can’t say that I’m happy about it” he sighed as if he had a great load upon her shoulders “God knows how many headaches Nakazawa and Yasuda gave me and your situation is even worst. But.., she sounded serious…”

Then he took something out of the drawer and gave it to Miki. It was a plain brown envelope with her name wrote it in. She wasn’t sure about what to do. If the content inside it was going to be a goodbye letter… then it was better to not open it. But, maybe, it was a message, a hint about where to find her…

She didn’t want to think too much about it and, breathing deeply, Miki took the envelope from Tsunku’s hand and opened it.

There wasn’t a letter, not even a sentence.

Just a single word.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 11:55:54 PM by len.chan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #445 on: December 21, 2006, 11:19:56 PM »
Evilness! *dies*

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #446 on: December 22, 2006, 12:34:14 AM »
Suspense ><

-chases you with fan-

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #447 on: December 22, 2006, 02:12:51 AM »
Next one is the last one??? T_T I don'r want it to end. I love this fic!!!!

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #448 on: December 22, 2006, 02:20:46 AM »
Len you are evil I say! I hope it isn't the word I am thinking it is.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #449 on: December 22, 2006, 02:54:10 AM »
There wasn’t a letter, not even a sentence.

Just a single word.

:haihao: ......... DOKIRI !!!............ :haihao:

lol how i wished it was that simple :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
When Love Hurts
« Reply #450 on: December 22, 2006, 10:18:56 AM »
If that word was "Goodbye", then all I can think of is suicide!

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
When Love Hurts
« Reply #451 on: December 22, 2006, 12:48:40 PM »
Quote from: glcorps2002;264745
If that word was "Goodbye", then all I can think of is suicide!

same here

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
When Love Hurts
« Reply #452 on: December 22, 2006, 06:48:42 PM »
^Same here...

Next one will be the last:cry:

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
When Love Hurts 60 (FINALE)
« Reply #453 on: December 23, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »
just one thing before you begin to read..
there's a song that has inspired me for this last chapter so, I suggest to listen it while reading. It's Ayu's "Rainy day".

and now...

***60***

“Nono! Leave those sandwiches on the table again, now!”

The younger dropped the plate and ran to hide at the kitchen after hearing Gocchin’s shout, but even so, she manage to keep one of the sandwiches. Maki saw it and ran after her.

“You better call your friend, Aya” said Shiba-chan to the soloist and laughing at the view of Maki and Nono’s war for the food “If she’s not here soon Non-chan won’t leave anything to her”
“She should be here already. She doesn’t live so far away…” answered Matsuura taking her cell-phone.

Before she could press Miki’s number the door bell ringed.

“Go” said Shibata pointing to the door “I’ll try to make peace between those two or this will end being a bloody party”

Aya nodded and went to open the door. That party was supposed to be something to cheer up Miki after two weeks enclosed at home and in her work. She had refused a few times but, being Christmas and seeing the effort that Maki was doing, even offering her apartment for the party, she finally couldn’t say no. Of course, she wouldn’t be Miki if she wasn’t late.

“Well… come”

Everybody turned to look at the door where Aya was standing frozen. Even Nono, who had jumped victorious upon Gocchin’s back, drop the sandwich.

“You’re sure you don’t wanna come with us?”
“Thanks, Mama” answered Rika-chan with a charming smile “But I’m going to meet with Ayumi later. Enjoy the party, ok?”
“Ok. Good night my dear”

Ishikawa’s mom left her daughter’s room, closing the door behind her. Rika hated to lie to her mother but the last she wanted it was a party with unknown people. It’s true that Shiba-chan told her to go to the party at Maki’s home but how could she dare to go after all the troubles she caused? She didn’t even deserve Shibata’s friendship…

She went near the window and stared at the sky. It was cloudy. Maybe would rain.

I can’t be with you.
Even if it was all a lie, we hurt each other too much.
I loved you, Rika-chan, you can’t imagine how much, but without trust there’s no hope.
Maybe, someday, we’ll be able to forget.

“Forget…”

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and made her return to reality. Her mother should have forgotten to say something.

“Sorry” said the girl standing in the doorway “Your mom told me to come upstairs”
“Yui?” it was the last person Ishikawa was expecting to see that night “What are you doing here?”
“I wanted to give you something”

The younger extended her arm and show a little box in her hand.

“It’s not a great thing, just a pair of earrings that I saw a few days ago. It’s just to make you know that you’re not alone and that everything will be ok” Yui smiled and took Rika’s hands on hers “People shouldn’t be alone on Christmas Eve”

“Where are you?”
“At the park. I’ll be there in ten minutes” answered Miki at her friend on the phone.
“Ok. Don’t worry. Take your time and enjoy the walk, we’ll be waiting”

Miki hanged up the phone and keep it in her bag again.

“Enjoy the walk?” she repeated with confusion “She’s already drunk or what?

She didn’t have intention of taking the way through the park to reach Maki’s place, but someway she ended there. It was darker and more peaceful than the road outside. There was just a few couples walking hand in hand, looking at each other with love.

The hand in her pocket touched a folded paper that was always with her. She took it and, even in the dark, she could see the worn-out edges. But as many times as she read it, there was always the same word in it.

“Wait…”

But for how long Yocchan?

Two weeks. Fourteen days. An eternity. The hours didn’t seem to pass when you’re waiting for the phone to ring or a knock at the door. When you can’t sleep and spend the nights talking with a dog that answer your questions with a damp lick.

You’ll come back, right? You can’t make me love you so much and then leave me alone again.

Suddenly a shiver travelled all around her body. It was getting colder and the sky it was very cloudy. She should hurry up to arrive to the party if she wasn’t to get wet

Then a little, white, spot fell on her shoulder and, after analysing it carefully, Fujimoto raised her head and look at the clouds.

It’s snowing?

She stayed there, unable to move, looking at the white rain falling slowly from the sky. A snowflake fell right under her left eye and the water running down her cheek make her shiver again. But she didn’t care. She closed her eyes and captured the sensation.

That’s how I feel since you’re not around. Frozen, as if nothing could warm my heart ‘till the day you’ll touch me again. At least, if I close my eyes, I still can feel your hands caressing my skin, like right now, as if you were wiping these cold tears. I even can smell the fragrance of your hair coming together with the wind and filling all my senses...

“Make a wish”

The voice it was so real that, for a moment, Miki thought that she had fallen asleep but even so, still with her eyes closed, she answered.

“To have you here”

This time, the hand caressing her cheek felt more real and it wasn’t cold anymore. And then, coming with a warming wave, there was a kiss. A kiss and a sweet smile that made the world shine again.

“Wish granted”

I know it now, Yocchan. I know the meaning of what people call great love. It’s not a fairy tail; it’s not about princes riding white horses or bewitched princesses waiting for a kiss to be free… Great love is that one that shakes your soul, the one that makes you smile even if you wanna cry, that changes the world around you…

That’s why, even if it hurts sometimes, I wanna love and be loved in return.    

The... end?

ok ok.. I'm not teasing or anything else.. this is the last chapter, THE END, but if I had enough time I'd like to write an epilogue. I'm still not sure...

Now, I'd like to request something.
This has been really difficut for me and my only goal it was always to make you feel good reading. You know I'd never asked for people to make comments about the chapters but, now that it's over, I'd like to know your thoughts about the whole fic. So, if you really liked it and have some time, post some review, even if it's short.

that's all.
thank you for reading and supporting this fic all this time and...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:14:16 PM by len.chan »

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #454 on: December 24, 2006, 12:12:14 AM »
I have the pleasure to be the first one to post a comment.
Thanks for write this great fanfic. Is my favourite one as I have told before.
I don't like when something that I like ends. But it's inevitable.
I love the " "make a wish" "To have you here" " part. It's really touching.
Now I haven't got time, but I'll write another comment about the whole fic another day ^_^

Please write another fic as good as this one soon ;) (I would like another Yochan story :P)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #455 on: December 24, 2006, 12:25:13 AM »
Awwww~! I love it~! Love the ending mucho!

Very cute ending to top all of the drama off, WOO~!

And I love the song too XD

This is one of my favorite stories of all H!P fandom. For once I was brought into it, I was definitely lulled into the drama, each chapter bringing more questions and answers than the last. Even I, who usually has great accuracy in predicting story events, had trouble trying to guess what happens next in this epic :]. You swept me through a hella lotta emotions with Yossie and Miki and all the crap they had to endure because of Rika, sign of a kickass authoress XD And then all the sweet moments are so sweet, it gave me diabetes (Not IRL o_O) <3

Nonetheless, I look forward to your next masterpiece~!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 03:38:20 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #456 on: December 24, 2006, 12:29:01 AM »
Len.chan, that was a truly awesome fic!!  I was totally captivated from the start, and stalked your blog for updates!  The ending was so beautiful, it almost brought a tear to my eye.  (I don't cry, so that's saying a lot.)  I really do hope you decide to write an epilogue for this.  The ending is great and leaves nothing hanging, but more of a good thing is always better!  Please continue to write!!!  :baa60776:

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #457 on: December 24, 2006, 01:22:38 AM »
You know, I already said it in your blog but since it's your request....
I LOVED this fic.
just from the begginig to the end.:panda_love:
the problems, the love, the pervs, the "I-skiped-a-heartbeat" moments... :ONfarofflook:
It was the first H!P fic I red and certaibly was the biggest motive I'm (trying) to make a fic of my own now....
Just awesome!:tfr9a7wg:
The ending was perfect.
Concluded everything in such a beautifull way...
I really don't think an epiloguye is necesary here. Great stories have a begining, a midle and an end. This is a fantastic end. And it sure is a great story. Nothing more is needed.:ONcool2:
What we need now is another masterpiece fic made by Len-sama!:baa60776:
Thanks for everything!:panda_love:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline adn

When Love Hurts
« Reply #458 on: December 24, 2006, 03:33:15 AM »
i love this!!! my favorite fic!! XD
thank you for this great story!!
like everyone said before this was (is) a awesome, fantastic, beautiful grand fic!!

oh! and i have to admit that if i'm a yossie, miki and gocchin fan now.... it's just because your fic! hehehe
congratulations!!! merry christmas for everyone.... and
now i have to go.... today's hello morning day!! XD yay!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
When Love Hurts
« Reply #459 on: December 24, 2006, 03:38:26 AM »
Sweet ending.
The only thing I'm pissed about is Erika, if you were gonna make her evil you should have made her punishment harsher, lol. :D

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Nanairo Piero