JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)

Author Topic: A Viyuden Christmas  (Read 3126 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« on: December 20, 2006, 04:56:17 AM »
This is my Christmas present to you guys. Please post on this since it took me a lot of work on it.

It was the night before Christmas and it was a clear, cold night. I was in my apartment, which I moved in a month before. The living room had a Christmas tree, but no presents. I was sitting on the couch, watching some Christmas show, but it had no effect on me. I decided to go to bed early and just dream away wishing what should be happening to me on Christmas morning.

I went to my room, got changed and got ready for bed. Before I turned off the light, I looked at the calendar on the wall. It was a calendar of three girls. I had bought the calendar a few days prior to moving to my apartment. I looked at it for a few seconds and sighed. I began to wonder what they would be doing for Christmas. After staring at the calendar for almost five minutes, I turned the light off and went to bed.

I slept through the entire night without any problem. Again, thanks to the fact that I had nowhere to go to the next morning. I couldn't find a party I could go to or go to my parent's house since they lived far away. I probably would get my presents in a few days from them. It wasn't like anything big was going to happen if I showed up there anyway.

The next morning, I was nudged awake by someone. I looked at the clock, knowing that it was still too early to be up in the morning. Before I could lay back down, I saw someone smile at me. Then I saw two other girls standing next to a Christmas tree. Before I could say a word, they had surrounded me in my bed.

"Merry Christmas!" the three shouted.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"The door, silly," one girl said.

"Do you realize it's snowing outside?" another girl asked me.

"That's ridiculous," I said. "It's clear skies outside."

"Look out and see."

I looked out the window and sure enough, it was snowing. Not like the big snow that other cities would get, but it was good enough. The weather didn't say anything about snow the night before. Funny how things change in a matter of hours.

I looked at the Christmas tree which two of the girls were standing near a few minutes prior. It was as big as any Christmas tree I could find at a department store. I saw the three girls and I looked at the calendar and I made a shocking conclusion.

"You're.." I tried to say.

"What is it?" the girl who nudged me awake asked.

"You're the girls from the calendar!" I finally said.

It was indeed the girls from the calendar. They had red Santa clothing and they almost had a pose just like in the calendar. I couldn't say anything else. In fact, I really didn't need to. The three led me out of bed and ino the kitchen. There was a cup of hot chocolate on the table, which I assumed it was mine.

I drank the hot chocolate and went back to my bedroom and got dressed. I went in the living room and I saw something out of the ordinary. My Christmas tree, which was bare the night before, was filled with presents. I looked at the girls, who were handing gifts to me. One of the girls put a Santa hat on me and held something in the air.

"Mistletoe!" she shouted as she kissed me.

"Hey!" one girl said. "I wanna kiss him!"

"Wait a minute," I said. "Just who are you?"

"I'm Erika," she said as she kissed me.

"I'm Yui," the girl with the mistletoe said.

The one girl stopped handing out gifts and sat on my lap. My face was turning red and I saw that her lips met mine. I closed my eyes and shared with her the most dreamlike kiss I ever had. After the kiss, she looked at me and smiled.

"My name's Rika. We are the three girls on the calendar."

I'll post more tomorrow, I'm a little tired. Please post on this. This is my Christmas present to you.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:10:58 AM »
Getting Viyuden for Christmas!? You should be called cool_kickin_lucky_dude!

Looking forward for the next chapter. :D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 05:39:17 AM »
Ah the wonderous calendar... I even know what pic you're talking about

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:11:30 PM »
updated today. please R&R and post

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 02:56:52 AM »
Best Xmas present ever XD GJ and keep writing :) :heart:
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 04:24:08 AM »
I couldn't say anything. Never in my wildest dreams would I be kissing someone that was only on a calendar on the wall. I looked at all the presents that were on the floor. I started to open them, one by one. They had cd's photos, and souvenirs from concerts that they did. When I finished, there were three presents left, one from each girl.

I opened Yui's present first. Inside, it had a beard and a black wig. It also had a picture of Yui in dress attire. I didn't know what it was before she told me. "It's from the train station skit," she said. "I play the wife that doesn't want my husband to leave."

"Have you ever see Hello!Morning?" Erika asked.

"Unfortuantely no," I said.

"What do you mean you haven't?" Rika asked. "I host the show and you've never seen it?" She had her hands on her hips and looked serious. I looked at her as I laughed. The more she tried to look serious, the harder I laughed. Soon, she started to laugh, as well as the other girls.

I opened Erika's present next, which had a tye-dyed T-shirt, a picture of her and a guitar. I always wanted to play the guitar in my spare time, but never had the chance to. "Is this from the train station skit as well?" I asked.

"It is," Erika said. "I make everything seem terribly happy."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I just started laughing again. I wanted to play a song for them, but I didn't know how to. I knew that I had to play at least a note or two before they left.

I opened Rika's present last, which had a train sation uniform and some pics as well. It also had three scarves inside as well.. Somehow, the girls must have forgot to put the other two scarves in their presents. I took one of them out which had Rika's name on it.

I looked at the girls and was speechless for about five minutes. I really didn't know how to thank them. I finally found the words to say to them as they smiled at me. "Thank you," I said. "But I don't have anything to give you girls."

"Don't worry about it," Erika said. "Having you here is our gift."

"Come on," Yui said. "We have to go."

"That's right," Rika said. "We have a Christmas show to do. You're invited."

I put on my Rika scarf and got my jacket on as the girls went outside. I assumed that they would come in a sled since they had Santa clothing on. I didn't see a sled or any transportation. I saw the three girls motion me to come with them. They were going inside a ordinary building that I had passed by every day. When I went inside, I saw that I was at a TV studio.

I couldn't explain how it became a studio. Maybe it was that way all the time. I probably will never know how, but that would have to wait until later. I saw the three girls and I went with them onto the set. None of the camera crew said anything about me being on the set. It was like they were waiting for me all along.

I sat down as Rika sat down beside me. I wanted to say something to Rika, something that I would probably never say to any other girl. Before I could however, there was a group of girls ready to sit down. One of the girls had a present for me. I would have said something about it, but I kept it to myself.

"What's going on here?" I asked Rika.

"I'll tell you later," she told me as she gave me a peck on the cheek. "The show's about to begin."

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 03:41:30 PM »
Here's the last part guys. It took me a while to think of the ending. Please read and post on this. I'll probably make a New Year's version soon.

I sat and watched Hello!Morning, never wanting for it to end. I know it's a weird thing to say, but when you are this close and have never watch a show like this before, you would understand. It seemed like two hours before everybody left the stage. I looked around and saw that the camera crew had left too. I was about ready to leave too, but I would wait until the girls told me it was all right to do so. For some reason, I still had the present in my lap, never opened. I was about to open the top of it off, until Rika came up to me.

"So, did you enjoy it?" she asked me.

"I did," I said. "I wish I could watch it all the time."

"We'll figure something out," she smiled.

After that, her friends Erika and Yui came over and asked what we was doing. We decided to go onstage and look around for a few minutes. I looked around and wished how I wanted to be on the stage. It's childish to say, but again if you were in my shoes you would say the same thing. I wanted to say something to them, but I couldn't find the words to do it.

After leaving the set, one of the girl's cell phone's began to ring. The girls listened to Erika's phone which was put on speaker. It was in Japanese, so I couldn't understand it at all. Another thing I wish i could do in my spare time. After they hung up, the three girls looked at me with the same sad look on their faces.

"Sorry Phil," Rika said. "We gotta take you home."

"We have to rehearse for our concert tonight," Erika said. "Wish we could take you with us."

I knew they were going to be busy, and that this would be the only time I would get a chance to see them. I nodded slowly and said sadly, "Ok. Let's go."

I saw that the girls didn't want me to leave either, but they had rehearsals and if given the chance, they would have said no in an instant. However, they are idols and they have other obligations to do. We all walked to the door which we went through an hour or so earlier. The door opened and we were standing outside. None of us said anything as we made our way across the street to my apartment.

"Thanks for spending Christmas with us," Erika said.

"I wish I could go with you guys," I replied.

"You will soon," Yui said. "We promise."

I saw the girls walk away for a moment before my voice caught up to me. I finally had the courage to say something which was familiar to them. It was something that I ahd heard on the train station skit on H!M. "No, no!" I yelled. "You can't go!"

"Phil!" Yui shouted as she ran up to me and hugged me.

It was the longest, and most comfortable embrace I had ever experienced. It seemed like time had stopped and people had frozen where they stood. Erika had went over and hugged me as well as Rika. I was almost in tears as I saw that Rika was in tears as well. I went over to her and kissed her the same way as she did to me hours earlier. I went to Erika and Yui, who were almost crying, and kissed them the same way.

I watched them leave as they went back to the door and went inside. I almost wanted to run over to the other side of the street and go inside. I waited for a few minutes before I went over there. As I put my ear to the door, I heard voices that were in Japanese. I knew that I would probably meet with them soon.

I went back to my apartment and went inside. I still had the present from back at the studio. I was about to open it, before I heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door and saw the mailman, who had a bag presented for me. The mailman gave me the bag as he left. I closed the door and looked inside. It had cd's, concert videos, posters, and other things. It had a note attached to it. I took the note to the computer and had it translated. It read:

Hi Phil! We hope you have a Merry Christmas. We wished we had a chance to get to talk to you. Hopefully, we will get a chance to see you soon. Until then, here is some of H!P goods to keep you over. Again, Merry Christmas to you!

Morning Musume

I went back to the present Rika had given me. I went ahead and opened it. It had a picture of Viyuden and some pics of them. It also had a pass that said "Access All Areas". It also had a note inside. I went to the computer and had it translated. When I did, I almost began to cry again. The note said:

Hi Phil! Here is our Christmas gift to you. The pass won't be good until the beginning this year. The good news is that this pass is a permanent pass for all our shows. Thanks so much for sharing Christmas with us. We love you and Merry Christmas!

Viyuden

I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what to say. I decided to keep the two letters in a folder in my room. I took the letters and the bag in my room. I started to decorate the room with some posters as I listened to H!P music or the next few hours. After a few hours, I went back to the living room and had some hot chocolate.

Before I could take the first sip, the doorbell rang again. I answered it to see a man handing me a letter. Before I could say anything, the man left to the other side of the road. I opened the letter which read:

Come on over. You're invited to our Christmas party.

Without a word said, I put on my jacket and my Rika scarf. I stepped outside and headed for the studio. The snow was still falling, almost the same pace as it was this morning. I went over to the door and opened the door and saw darkness. I went inside and didn't hear or see anything. I was about to leave before  told myself not to.

Suddenly, I saw the lights flicker on. I turned around and saw Morning Musume and Viyuden smiling at me. I knew that I was back at the studio. To me, having them here for a Christmas party was the best Christmas gift I got this year.

"Merry Christmas Phil!" the group shouted.

"Thanks guys," I said. "Merry Christmas."

It was truly a Merry Christmas indeed.

Here it is, the end of the story, Hopefully, I'll make an epilogue. I'll make a New Year's fanfic this week as well.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:56:11 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
A Viyuden Christmas
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 10:50:05 PM »
hate to double-post here, but it is finished here. I guess you can say I post romantic-like stuff. But please read and post on it(read the Rika sig I have)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)