JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen

Author Topic: [06/09] Idoling!!! 12th single [Me ni wa Aoba Yamahototogisu Hatsukoi]  (Read 33905 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
I think I no Standard live version was better than the studio version.  :smhid
Bokura no niwa is a nice song  :thumbup

Offline Gihren

• Member+
I think I no Standard live version was better than the studio version.  :smhid

ya i agree, this song is perfect for Live though, cause people get to call out the member's name after their solo.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
I don't know about anyone else but parts of the studio version seemed muted almost as if whoever recorded it only recorded one side of the sound.  I mean it would mave been broadcas in stereo but sounded like a mono recording to me. I can't wait for the single to be released so I can here what it sounds like all the way through.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
Bokura no Niwa is certainly a nice contrast to the single and I no Standard. Just like Houkago and U. They seem to have found a formula of packaging these songs together and I am liking it:)

I totally agree too that I no Standard live is amazing though I may be biased since I have watched and rewatched that performance so many times:) I still like the solo gimmick they put in the song! Just pure win to see each girl sings the lines with different poses.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
By the way, when they say that Limited B edition includes 'a bonus item', what does this generally refer to? I'm choosing which edition to order and it would be nice to know whether I prefer a trading card and CD or this bonus item!

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
The bonus item in limited edition B is call "QT Card", in front of QT Card is member's photo and back side have a QR code, you can use QR code reader to read the contents in the QT card, it's include the member's message and a cell phone standby screen photo, so what's the QR code reader? It's a picture scan software use on japanese cell phone, but you can find another scan software to read the QR code on other cell phone (please search the word of "QR code reader" on google).

Anyway, you can find more information of QR code on Wikipedia.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
The bonus item in limited edition B is call "QT Card", in front of QT Card is member's photo and back side have a QR code, you can use QR code reader to read the contents in the QT card, it's include the member's message and a cell phone standby screen photo, so what's the QR code reader? It's a picture scan software use on japanese cell phone, but you can find another scan software to read the QR code on other cell phone (please search the word of "QR code reader" on google).

Anyway, you can find more information of QR code on Wikipedia.

Thanks for the info:) With this in mind, I decide to go for the Limited A instead. Not being in Japan and without the reader kinda negate the usefulness of that item!

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
it seems the CDs with the individual handshake ticket included that are being sold on chara-ani were all sold out yesterday and they had to restock again today... it seems that the demand is slowly getting bigger...  :O

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
the new single will have a great pressure on oricon chart.
at the same day, some big artists also release a single, such as EXILE, VAMPS, Kaela Kimura, BIG BANG, and Morning Musume.
it will get harder if YUI, SID, SCANDAL, and HOUKAGO TEA TIME stay on-chart in the 2nd week.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Daily rank:

#1 15525 Morning Musume
#2 14510 Idoling!!!
#3 13936 Kimura Kaela

not bad :twothumbs
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 01:13:45 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
What was S.O.W.'s first day sales? They only need 3000 more copies to beat out S.O.W.'s first week!

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Let's celebrate!!!

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
Daily rank:

#1 15525 Morning Musume
#2 14510 Idoling!!!
#3 13936 Kimura Kaela

Is it about Music Japan Show??

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Daily rank:

#1 15525 Morning Musume
#2 14510 Idoling!!!
#3 13936 Kimura Kaela

Oricon Daily Ranking
http://www.oricon.co.jp/

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
Daily rank:

#1 15525 Morning Musume
#2 14510 Idoling!!!
#3 13936 Kimura Kaela

Oricon Daily Ranking
http://www.oricon.co.jp/

I know this ranking is from Oricon, I mean the good sales record of the 12th single is related the Music Japan??
By the way, I'm very happy they can get the No.2 ranking in Oricon, I wish Fuji TV can increase more resources in Idoling!!! show.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
maybe, though they didn't really exposed on music japan.
also maybe because there is 3D video on the DVD, peoples will curious to try to watch it at home.
don't forget about how many times they've done shinahachi live and how much their 4th generation audition exposed on media.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow No.2 eh?, maybe they will beat MM by the next single :lol:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Dropped to #9 
As expected :(

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
#5 for today.

Kanji lyrics are available.

Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi
http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND95017/index.html

Bokura no Niwa
http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND95016/index.html

I no Standard
http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND95015/index.html
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 02:59:46 PM by SuzukiRyo »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen