JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ren Yi Men

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573672 times)

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2011, 04:52:43 PM »
^ Great performance thanks!!

Thank you for the welcome qwiksXnd. I think I voted for her before I even posted. :P

Who did you guys vote for for the bands? It was Salmon Pink for me. I really like them and didn't like any of the others at all.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2011, 05:15:09 AM »
^I voted for the Visual Rock one! :P I wonder what happen if that band win.....  XD

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #242 on: October 25, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »
I still haven't voted yet.. D: I'm torn between 2 groups. Voting ends later on today so I'll re-watch all their performances and hopefully have made a decision by then.  :P

PASSPO 2012 Calendar!! It will go on sale November 18 and will be 2,500 yen! Not sure if online stores will stock it, at least pre-order listings aren't up. I really hope it'll be easy for non-Japanese residents to get it!

I have all the details on the calendar as well as some preview photos of it here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2012-calendar/

It was shot in Okinawa so there are a lot of bikinis.  :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #243 on: October 26, 2011, 12:41:31 AM »
PASSPO BIKINIS 8D fun fun fun

lol i vote for zombeats because i think is an awesome name :cokecat:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #244 on: October 26, 2011, 01:33:51 AM »
PASSPO will also be releasing 2 books next month and they sound really great! I hope they have lots of pages in them since that wasn't specified. I wrote up a page with all the details I know here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-official-books-attention-please/

The photographing for the books was done as the same time as their calendar ( http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2012-calendar/ ) so there's probably going to be a lot of summer-y beach/pool/bikini/swimsuit photos.  :P

All 3 releases are out in November but I'm not sure if they'll be for sale at online stores... since these are done in collaboration with B.L.T. magazine. I don't know if that means you can only buy them at a special event in Japan. :/

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: October 26, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »
^ Thanks for the info!

I didn't even know they had a calendar coming out. I was hoping but didn't know. D: I know what I want for Christmas. Also, girls, stop releasing stuff!! Three album versions, Makoto PB, DVD single, Calendar and two books. Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?! I haven't ordered any of the yet. ; ;

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »
A few days ago Shiori blogged that they've been in the studio recording their album. According to her it's going to be "Morishi-tastic" and "Shiori-rific"! She was also wearing her Batman hoodie (jk).

Since the competition is over, I voted for Salmon Pink on day 1 and then Zombeats, Fresh Venom, Zombeats and Zombeats. 

Passenger News of the Day
Today I booked my flight to Japan to see PASSPO on Nov 19 :). I'll be staying at the same hotel that I was at this summer, which coincidentally is about 1 km away from Blitz. I was planning on seeing Idoling on the 20th, but pre-dia recently scheduled a concert for the same day. I actually predicted they would do that. Well I didn't write it down anywhere because no one would care, but I predicted it in my mind that they would do a concert that weekend .

And although this is going to make me seem like a huge dork, I also ordered glowsticks from a Japanese glowstick website and they arrived today :P. I actually had some leftover disposable glowsticks from the Idoling concert I went to, but I noticed that not many people use those anymore. I read somewhere that some idols don't like it if you have multiple favorite members, oh well!

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »
^ You're going? Awesome. Have you ever bought goods from the lives?

Also, nice sticks. :P

EDIT: Didn't notice but thank you too whom ever voted. :3

EDIT: Do we know if their film was ever released on DVD? I heard some where it was only available to buy in Tokyo. qwiksXnd are you going to have a look for it? I'd love to know if it's buy-able, I would just die for a copy. <3
Also, does anyone have any of their photos available at their lives. Are they worth it? Because I'd like some and I'm wondering if it's worth finding someone to pick some up for me.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 06:33:39 PM by Charlokylie »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
qwiksXnd, I also booked my flight on this month early, see you on 11/19! ;)

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2011, 10:59:48 AM »
^ & ^^ Have fun in Japan guys! I can't wait to read about your time there. :D

@Charlokylie: Do you mean their film 'High Tension Please'? The DVD release was canceled ..twice. D: I hope 'Cheerfu11y' will come out on DVD and not get canceled.

Great news everyone! CDJapan, HMV Japan and YesAsia have pre-order links for PASSPO's 2012 calendar and HMV JP & CDJapan have pre-order links up for the ATTENTION PLEASE Visual & Character books! I have the pre-order links up here:

http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2012-calendar/
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-official-books-attention-please/

There's a catch though - CDJapan says the pre-order deadline for all 3 items is October 31st (Japan time) which is on Monday. It's Saturday evening there now at the time of when I posted this comment. Very short pre-order time..

I asked CDJapan if that means the 3 items are a "very limited release" and if it's still possible to order the items from them after the deadline, they responded to me with:
"Yes, the publisher will be able to commit 100% to orders placed before the deadline. It's really hard to say [if we can still pre-order after the deadline] because they will be supplying them to a large number of shops and bookstores. It's best if you order before."

I don't think HMV JP has a pre-order deadline for the items though. Just letting you all know in case you want the items, there's not a lot of time to pre-order before the CDJapan deadline! D:

EDIT:
A PASSPO DVD called 'Po' will be sold at convenience stores all over Japan - 7/11 and Circle K Sankus - on December 1st at a retail price of 1,980yen! Other DVDs titled 'Pa' and 'Su' will be sold at a limited event. OMG WANT. D: These items are too exclusive. :(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:38:37 PM by PASSPO »

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:10 PM »
^ d-d-d-d-DVDs? OMG, it's like they hate us. ; ;

EDIT: Fiiiinally completed. <3

BTW, I have a few of the Yukimi photo (still sealed in the envelope) so if anyone has another photo from the single or any other Passpo released photo/card I'd love to be a trading with you.  :twothumbs

For anyone interested, looks pretty cool:

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:40:02 AM by Charlokylie »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2011, 05:25:58 AM »
[I'm bored]

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #252 on: October 30, 2011, 05:31:54 AM »
^ Glad you are going to go, so I guess you got your passport (the real one, not PASSPO one, hehe). I'm not sure how you decided to get your tickets, but I wanted to quickly let you know that although general release is on Nov 5, there is a pre-lottery that is currently going on (10/29 - 10/31). My friend entered me, but I was thinking about your situation when he gave me the update today. I was thinking of having him enter another ticket for you too, but felt I shouldn't do anything without your approval and Im not sure if you were planning on going to both shows or just one. He was doing me a huge favor so I didn't want to press my luck by complicating the process. Its not necessary to do the lottery and I am positive there will be tickets available on the 5th, and probably even on the day of the concert, but wanted to share the information I have. There's also a drink cover, probably 5-600¥, so you'll want to have some coins with you. My advice would be to not even redeem the drink token since there will be a huge line, and just bypass all the people there and get a better spot near the stage. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help if I can.

@PASSPO thanks for all the info on their upcoming releases :). I'm interested in the PA-SU-PO dvd's (if they are concerts), too bad they're on sale after I'll have left.

Did anyone happen to save the Shiodome AX video that was on youtube (originally posted on p. 12)? The video went private recently. If anyone saved it though, can you upload it (not necessarily back to YT, but mediafire or something similar), TY.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:36:07 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #253 on: October 30, 2011, 07:03:10 PM »
^wow, you have a channel to buy it online? I supposed that you are buying the ticket on the day of the concert too.....I have interest to join you, but i even don't know how to give you money, so i decided to buy it on my own way(get the ticket on the day of the concert)

ps. sorry for late reply!

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »
@pigmin0239 - I've always wanted to see what the takeoff website looks like! That Sako drawing is cute!
@qwiksXnd - It's my pleasure :D and I love how you always post concert information here. :D

Just a reminder that today is October 31st (Happy Halloween to anyone who celebrates!) and it's the pre-order deadline for the PASSPO 2012 calendar and Visual/Character books!
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2012-calendar/
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-official-books-attention-please/

Look what I found! This is a 2 year old girl dancing and singing along to 'ViVi Natsu' and 'Pretty Lie'. She is adorable! Her favourite member is Miomio.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #255 on: October 31, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
^ I saw that too. TIF 2011 footage!

Hi pigmin, I'll try to help out if I can. Let me know which concerts you were planning to attend: 13:00, 18:00, or both. Also let me know your budget because the tickets will cost more than face value, unfortunately with taxes and service charges it's impossible to buy tickets for just 3,000Y (you can pm the max you are willing to spend for tickets). I can't guarantee anything unfortunately, but when I get an update on my tickets on 11/2 I'll ask if he is able to buy additional tickets. If he is, I am willing to buy and pay for the tickets for you, and you could pay me back at Blitz. If I am not able to though, there are other options. I think buying a ticket the day of the event should be avoided if possible.

For concerts that don't have assigned seating, when you buy a ticket it will have a number on it. The earlier you buy the ticket the lower the number. If you buy the ticket the day of the event you will have a number that is pretty high, and since they let people in based on ticket number, you could be waiting a while until you get in.

I mentioned a few months ago that I used http://www.fdjp.com/ , which is a service that can buy any concert ticket in advance. Their commission is 25%, but based on my experience, once all misc fees are added you'll probably pay around 36-40%. Once they receive your payment by paypal they'll buy the ticket and send it to your hotel so it's waiting when you check-in. They have a minimum commission charge of 2,500Y.

If that option seems too expensive or risky, you could buy your tickets when you arrive in Japan (which I am assuming will be several days before the concert). A lot of hotels have concierges or ticket/tour offices. Ask them to help you buy a ticket through e+ (the ticketing service PASSPO is using for this concert) and once you reserve the ticket, you can pay for it at a convenience store and they'll print the ticket there.
http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U89P0101P006001P0050001P002060316P0030006P0006
That's the link to the ticket page.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #256 on: October 31, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »
[Attention please]
TIF 2011 is out finally!

p.s. qwiksXnd, please check your inbox ;)

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2011, 05:05:10 PM »
Okay, I've been a bit slow on the uptake here but can someone please explain DEPARTURE to me?

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »
^ DEPARTURE was the last single released before they made their major debut. It has Yume Passport, Sakura Iro and Let It Go!! in it. It's not really an important single since the songs are already on the TAKE OFF album which they released a week before it.

I added some more information for the LE B - DVD version of their upcoming major album 'CHECK-IN' at: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-check-in/ including a link to qwiksXnd's fan account! :D

I pre-ordered LE A last night and can't wait! I really want LE B too for the DVD of their concert since I've never seen a full 'proper' concert of theirs (Ustream doesn't count muahahaha) even though the concert on the DVD is just a digest. Still good enough for me! I hope the camera work is great. :D I just hope someone will upload the concert to youtube or something lol. D:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2011, 08:14:10 AM »
I am super sorry for posting this in a separate post instead of editing it into my previous one but I need to bump up the PASSPO thread because MAJOR NEWS!!!

Makoto's 1st photobook came out today and an event was held. The new outfits as well as the CHECK-IN album's jacket cover photos came out!

The new outfits are BEAUTIFUL. I seriously have no words to describe how much I am IN LOVE with them!

The album cover pictures are tiny for now since I can't find any bigger but here we go:

Regular

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Tracklist:
01. Boarding
02. 少女飛行 (Shoujo Hikou)
03. キス=スキ (Kiss=Suki)
04. Hello
05. Street Fighter
06. Turn Round
07. マテリアルGirl (Material Girl)
08. ウハエ! (UHAE!)
09. Starting Over
10. ViVi夏 (ViVi Natsu)
11. じゃあね… (Jaa ne…)
12. ハカナ (Hakana)
13. ROCK DA WEEK
14. See You Again
15. 晴れるよ (Hareru yo)

GUYS, THEY HAVE A NEW SONG CALLED 'STREET FIGHTER'! THIS IS AWESOME.
...and yes I know it's for the rock band competition but still, it's awesome!

As usual all the information for the album and all its different versions can be found at:
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-check-in/
Plus there are pre-order links including ones where you can get a free poster (rolled in tube) if you order early before they run out! :D

ALSO the KISS=SUKI DVD single's cover is out:

KISS=SUKI and CHECK-IN is the 2011 version of DEPARTURE and TAKE OFF as qwiksXnd has said before.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ren Yi Men