JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570984 times)

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #840 on: March 07, 2014, 02:14:39 PM »
Some promotional images :

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #841 on: March 11, 2014, 03:09:54 PM »
great! this week we didn't have our Nokkaru TV episode due to unspecified circumstances.  :thumbdown: nice way to kill the potential interest from people still in the starting of this. 

and the worst part is that it would be an episode with them playing Airsoft, that is a hobby that I particularly adore. hope this next weekend they upload it.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #842 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »
New single announced for april 5 on ITunes : Shiny Road.

It will be the ending theme of the movie Toei Hero Next 4 : We are Bounty Hunters (東映ヒーローネクスト「俺たち賞金稼ぎ団」).

Source.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #843 on: March 24, 2014, 01:34:03 PM »

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #844 on: March 25, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
Live at Sunshine City :

Passpo- Perfect Sky 1st live

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #845 on: March 26, 2014, 10:28:50 PM »
wow someone upped the Nico Nico transmission? that's nice. I have some photos in my blog but they're shitty, you can view some nice ones from the event here: http://natalie.mu/music/news/112875

it was nice. nothing special but well done. Naomin said that in the next one-man (may 3rd) they'll be playing again and... more songs! this is probably the reason why they have so few activities scheduled for next month, they gotta be training hard. it would be marvelous if they could play... let's say five or six songs. and specially some old ones like "let it go" and "material girl".  :D

Offline thewolf

« Reply #846 on: March 29, 2014, 02:18:47 AM »
PASSPO☆ - Shiny Road theme song Toei Hero Next 4

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #847 on: March 31, 2014, 08:48:28 AM »
well, yesterday in the last release event of the "Perfect Sky" single at Akiba Sofmap, I did something that can possibly turn me into a banned guy from Passpo concerts.  :lol:
I'm not one of those that always participate in their handshaking events, but when I do, I always talk (or take pics) with my oshimen, Bonkura-chan. so that she remembers about me when I go there. (see? she is not so stupid as people say. she has some kind of memory that denotes the existence of at least a dozen working neurons. rofl)
yesterday I thought about giving her a present. must be tough seeing her colleagues receiving bags of things... while she always receives so few presents (and when she does get something, it's pretty cheap stuff... like a RedBull can. rofl -no kidding, real story-). that made me a little sad inside, so I decided to do it, despite this kind of thing not being usual for me. (to be honest, I NEVER bought a present to some idol before. I once gave to her some cheap toys but I didn't buy them, I carelessly got those in an UFO catcher some minutes before the event)
so it was some difficult task to me and I had no clue of what to give her... but I wanted to stand out, that's for sure. I had to make an impression (as if being a foreigner in their shows wasn't enough)...
Nachu doesn't lay out a lot of clues in her blog, so I was pretty much left with giving her something related to ice creams... my initial idea was to buy an ice cream maker. but not a common electric maker, a toy one.  :D I thought it would fit her image well.  :P
but I had just some hours to find one in Akihabara before the event started and... had no luck. so I went to Don Quijote and searched for some funny stuff. I ended up becoming enchanted with a sexy lingerie with exposed breasts (similar to this one http://www.dhgate.com/product/dl-black-super-sexy-exposed-breast-open-files/166429979.html) and so I thought: why not?  :D
my friends gave me some stupid ideas courage and I did it! put in some package so she couldn't know what it was inside and gave her. I made sure to drawn some suspense and curiosity about what it was (just for the lulz), but didn't find some comments about it yet (on her blog or twitter). dunno if this is a good sinal.
maybe she got pissed? maybe she hates me now?!?  :huhuh well, I'll discover next time I try to see them. I may be banned from their shows by now rofl or in the best scenario, I turned into a laughing stock and even MioMio will point at me and joke about my present to Nachu.  :ph43r:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:06:04 AM by tsutomo »

Offline thewolf

« Reply #848 on: March 31, 2014, 09:09:26 PM »
PASSPO☆ 3.24ドキュメント

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #849 on: March 31, 2014, 09:57:54 PM »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #850 on: April 01, 2014, 12:12:47 AM »
^^^ Hilarious, but really risky. I love how the options were either an ice cream maker or lingerie. I always thought gifts had to be given to the staff first who then give them to the girls. Hopefully she takes the gift the right way, but what if it leads to rule changes... like no more gifts because of that one Natsumi fan. Either way, looking forward to the update.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #851 on: April 01, 2014, 09:31:29 AM »
^^^ Hilarious, but really risky. I love how the options were either an ice cream maker or lingerie. I always thought gifts had to be given to the staff first who then give them to the girls. Hopefully she takes the gift the right way, but what if it leads to rule changes... like no more gifts because of that one Natsumi fan. Either way, looking forward to the update.

nah, with Passpo and most of the low profile groups you can hand it directly to the girl. that's why I gave it to her, in the first place. I have zero interest in giving something to a girl if I can't do it by myself, kills the purpose, imo. this is why I never gave (and never will) something to Sekki (from Up Up) or some AKB/SKE girl. it's so uncool to not be able to see the smile in the girl's face and all the giggles.  :twothumbs

holy shit, I didn't think about it this way... I may be responsible for some rule changes an so the wotas will become pissed trying to catch me.  :panic:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #852 on: April 07, 2014, 10:22:20 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #853 on: April 12, 2014, 11:52:07 PM »
So Morishi ran as part of the Guam Marathon this morning - she only did the 10k run, not the full marathon (which some other idols are running)

You can see her progress here: http://results.chronotrack.com/m/ctlive/#5524/result/11301/7997269

She took 1hr 15 seconds. 175th out of 629 overall, and 54th of 303 women. Pretty good stuff! Congrats Morishi!

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #854 on: May 05, 2014, 11:46:53 AM »
According to Naomin's and Yukki's Twitter, they did "Passpo Band Versions" for 4 songs during their latest One-Man-Flight:
1. Perfect Sky
2. Candy Room
3. Shiny Road
4. Wanted

Growing Up and Beast In You were performed with a String Quartett.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
the lingerie project part.2
« Reply #855 on: May 10, 2014, 03:04:29 PM »
well, I think it`s better to update the situation about that crazy idea of giving Nachu a sexy lingerie cuz... well, someone may be curious.  :roll:

today at the Kawaii Nippon Expo festival I was finally able to talk with Nachu again. no, I`m not banned from taking part in their handshaking events.  :cow:  :twothumbs :cow:

after she gave me a slap, she asked where the hell she would use it and I said "what about in the next Hacchake Night?"  :lol:

she said it doesn't fit her image in any way so she gave the lingerie to Aipon. "u kidding, right?". "nope". :shocked WTF?!? well, I guess I can't really complain of her act since I was the one that started this douchebaggery but now this story reaches another point: I'll have to talk with Aipon to know if Nachu was joking or was really telling the truth. I don't have much to lose at this point so I just pray that she doesn't receive me "oh! so you are the perv gaijin, ahn??".

Nachu turned to Naomin (who was free at that moment) and said "look. remember that lingerie... it was him...". at this moment the staff tapped in my shoulder and man, I never felt so relieved to end a handshaking before.  :nervous I simply turned and got away quickly before Naomin memorized my face and started laughing. so, as I feared, Nachu showed it to the other girls. ............. ............. now I have to remember: NEVER meet with Annya, cuz she has the guts to start moking me "hey! the perv guy is here! wahahahahahah will you give me a negligee? a bikini?!".  :ph43r:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #856 on: May 10, 2014, 03:31:11 PM »
@tsutomo:
Nachu reaction  :thumbup  :rofl:
Now be courageous and visit there next handshake soon :P

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #857 on: May 11, 2014, 04:57:17 PM »
LOL, tsutomo, you're story with the lingerie is hilarious  :lol:

Chihiro

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #858 on: June 09, 2014, 12:50:51 AM »
Makoto in two new entertaining CMs for SoftBank.

Offline calstars

« Reply #859 on: June 11, 2014, 12:20:22 AM »
No thread for Makoto?

Here are low quality scans of her new photobook 'Good Bye My Life'

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9rb0ir

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone