JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 567461 times)

Offline infzer0

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
Hi guys, been a passpo fan for few months only, but this my first post here... XD

Anyways, just a question ; How do you buy tickets for Passpo Concerts? Do you have to be a fan club member or something? Or can just buy directy ? And how easy is it to buy them ?

I'm into H!P and AKB as well, and for H!P, sometimes i can just buy the concert tickets 2nd hand from 2nd hand ticket shop such as Gorakudoh, but im not sure how Passpo system works here.

I am planning my next Japan Trip on March 2012 (yea still kinda long, i know), but i want to prepare beforehand just in case ^^

Also, i have made my own Passpo Fan site/blog right here, do check it out! Still nothing much though~ lol...anyone wanna contribute?
http://www.passpofan.com

Another thing, i'm thinking about making a Passpo Forum on my server, what do you guys think ? I just scare if i make it, nobody wants to post lol...as you know Passpo fanbase isnt that big as AKB or H!P yet lol...

Cheers  :twothumbs

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
^ Hmmm stealing my idea? :P I've been planning a huge fan site for months, but funds and skills mean I haven't been able to make it take off.

I have already created a passpo forum actually, just have been too scared to post it here lmao.

http://takeoff.forumotion.co.uk/

It already has a lot of content on it anyway. We should post there (all of us) and you and me inferz0 can talk about collaborating? I can tell you my ideas. :)

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2011, 08:04:08 PM »
Everyone who is going to the PASSPO 2 Year Anniversary shows: HAVE FUN!!!  :)

Here are some videos PASSPO did for Japan-in-Motion with French subtitles:

A bunch of new Makoto photos including scans of previews from her photobook:
http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/tagged/Okunaka_Makoto & http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/okunaka-makoto-run-run-makoto-photobook/

Yesterday PASSPO's 2 ATTENTION PLEASE Visual & Character photobooks went on sale, more details:
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-official-books-attention-please/

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »
^ Thanks!!

Does anyone have any more information about the limited DVDs?

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »
If you're talking about the 'Pa', 'Su' and 'Po' DVDs then they are all image DVDs with no previews nor covers out. The 'Po' version will be sold nationwide at 7/11s and Circle K Sankus' on December 1st while the 'Pa' and 'Su' DVDs will only be sold at PASSPO events. The retail price for the 'Po' one (and I'm guessing it's the same price for the other two) is 1,980 yen.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2011, 10:45:46 PM »
Like, uhmmm solo shot DVDs they often accompany PB releases? If so awesome! I imagine they're a tie in with the new books. I already have someone who is going to pick me up a copy of Po. :D But I want to get hold of the others. 

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
I'm guessing they could be since they're described as "image dvds" instead of a dvd where they're doing activities. Do you think you'll be able to rip the dvd and upload it somewhere once you get it? Those dvds, especially 'Pa' and 'Su' are going to be really hard to get. D:

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »
No problem! I'll have to log on downstairs because my DVD drive has died though. Also, I'll put it on a track somewhere but it might take a while for some of you to download because my upload speed is terrible. D: haha

I'll let you guys know if I some how manage to get the others too. And help you all out if you can. If anyone else manages to you should let us know. I'm dying to get copies.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
Added all the info around the shop. http://takeoff.forumotion.co.uk/ Guess come sign up. talk here. have a more active community! :D I've updated it all. Also, if any of you want to make or suggest forum icons/banner related to the new releases please do! And ANY suggestions about ANYTHING (about the forum) are greatly welcomed. I think I'm gonna add a Pre-Dia section. Anyone interested in that?

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »
It's so quiet here. Anyway, all I have to say today is:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2011, 11:43:32 PM »
麻琴さん、お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Wishing you a great day, and please keep chasing your dreams!! :cow: :w00t: :deco:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
Yesterday was PASSPO's two 2nd Anniversary shows! I hope qwiksXnd and pigmin0239 had lots of fun! Unfortunately there was no live stream of both shows which made me really sad because they streamed both of their 1st Anniversary shows last year that I was able to watch.

I did make a post about their 2nd Anniversary shows here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2nd-year-anniversary-shows/

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »

On November 20 (the day after their 2nd Anniversary Shows) PASSPO held an event for their 2012 Calendar and Official ATTENTION PLEASE Visual & Character Books.

Photographed in Okinawa, this is the first time we get to see all the members in swimsuits.

* More information on PASSPO's photobooks + preview photos here!
* More information on PASSPO's 2012 calendar + preview photos here!

I hope qwiksXnd and pigmin0239 have been enjoying their time in Japan! I know qwiksXnd also went to pre-dia's show(s?) today which happens to be their 1st Anniversary one!  :twothumbs

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2011, 06:38:57 PM »
Thanks for all the info! Love the pictures. Is the Calendar out yet/.

Photographed in Okinawa, this is the first time we get to see all the members in swimsuits.

Nope, you forgot the ViViNatsu PV. :)

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2011, 09:38:24 PM »
^ The article meant that in a photobook form. :P

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: November 20, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »
Well that's just not very clear then is it?

But yeh, about the calendar, YesAsia says it's not released until the 30th. It that wrong?

Also, anyone else seen the 2nd anniversary shirts on the staff blog? They say "2th Anniversary", hahaha.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
Aww that sucks that they didn't stream the concert. I blame Universal.

I'm still in Japan and my PASSPO 2nd/2th Aniversary and pre-dia 3rd Party recaps should be completed in... 5 months. But they'll be awesome! Jk - they won't be awesome. I'm not really sure what to write... there were so many new songs!, they debuted their Check-In costume! and Kiss=Suki PV!, and of course the NEW MEMBERS!!!

Jk about that last thing, hehe :)

Shiori is *officially* my new favorite :wub: Previously my favorites were 1) Natsumi -> Kaho -> Sako -> Makoto and now Shiori :inlove:

Pigmin hope you got there ok ( the weather was horrible the day of the concert.)

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »
^ Awesome stufff!!! And great two shot!!

I glad you two had a good time. Did you not meet?

The book looks great. I cannot wait for mine.

My favourite also changed this week. It's AiPon now. ^^

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »
Great photos and I'm glad you both had fun! :D

Sorry to spoil all the happiness right now but there's a RUMOUR that one of the PASSPO girls will leave the group after New Years..
I will keep updated on this from my twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/PasspoRadar/statuses/138712591039074304

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »
^ I CALL BULL! and I won't put a single bit of stock in it until it's announced. And I can't see it happening. :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI