JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - J.W.A.

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 572953 times)

Offline °C-ute

• Flawless Queen
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2011, 01:06:20 AM »
^ Why is it that unreasonable that someone would want to leave? I can see various reasons why some girls would want to leave off of the top of my head. It is just a rumour but it's likely that someone could leave at the same time. I hope no one does though.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2011, 01:27:28 AM »
^ I never said it was unreasonable. I basically said it was unlikely. Passpo is such a close family and none of the girls have been showing signs of leaving, so I'm choosing to believe that there won't be such a happening because I simply would give anything for it not to happen.

Offline °C-ute

• Flawless Queen
« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2011, 01:54:28 AM »
^Sako might be having trouble keeping up with her schoolwork and frequently misses out on things because of it so I could see her leaving. Also I think that you can't always judge things on a superficial level tbh. They love each other but that doesn't mean they are happy being idols.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: November 22, 2011, 08:18:04 AM »
^ I know that. That's the s/mileage scenario when Saki suddenly departed even though they're all best friends. The point is I'm just a very big fan who doesn't wasn't to believe that a member would leave

Or three

A fan in Japan told me that the rumour was three girls were looking to leave, one because she's unhappy about how the group's being run.

Offline °C-ute

• Flawless Queen
« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »
^I understand. We are all such huge fans of Passpo and none of us want the girls to leave. Passpo is perfect like it is and seeing a member leave would be extremely sad.

You are kind of rubbing me the wrong way a bit to be completely honest. First you call it bull like it couldn't possibly be true and then you pick and choose who to believe. This didn't just come from air you know. It was rted many times on Twitter. It's really disrespectful to act like that. However I guess you could just be hurt and in denial so I'm not mad at you or anything. :)

Also it could be false. :D It's just a rumour at this point.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2011, 05:00:59 PM »
^ Awesome stufff!!! And great two shot!!

I glad you two had a good time. Did you not meet?

The book looks great. I cannot wait for mine.

My favourite also changed this week. It's AiPon now. ^^

Thanks!

No, i didn't meet him, i even don't know any contact info of him..... :doh:

You guys are "DD" :smhid

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: November 22, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
Ahhh you should have. Its a shame. Gald you guys had fun.

Yeh I'm very DD when it comes to passpo. I love them all too much. AiPon will stick for me now though. ^^

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »
I wanted to meet pigmin, but I slacked on the organization of this trip tbh. It would have been really hard because of the rain and not being able to use our phones. My iphone got on softbank's line, but I'm not sure if I would have been able to text pigmin (even if I had his #). There were hundreds of people in the tunnel leading up to Blitz and then hundreds more at the entrance waiting to get in, all during a crazy storm. It was really chaotic. I kind of stood out, but it still would have been hard to organize a rendezvous point without us knowing the place well enough in advance. There was a lot of waiting around, so it's too bad we couldn't chat. I had no idea there would be so much down time during the after show event. Next time I go to their concert if anyone else goes also I'll definitely try to meet up.

I'll probably post my pre-dia recap tonight.

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
^ Aww it's unfortunate you and pigmin weren't able to meet up. At least you both had a great time! :) Also pigmin - I just found your PASSPO show experience thread on baidu.  :lol:

PASSPO had a 'Secret Live' yesterday and after the show everyone who attended got both the Visual/Character photobooks. They all came signed with one member's autograph and they were handed out randomly. Lucky!

Offline °C-ute

• Flawless Queen
« Reply #309 on: November 24, 2011, 05:22:41 AM »
Hi guys I translated the Japan in Motion video where Passpo were in Hiroshima. It's not great but I tried. Click here.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:42:18 AM by °C-ute »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #310 on: November 24, 2011, 06:20:46 AM »
Is "Passpo Paradise" your website? If so thank you, because I watched the June concert a million times. Youtube was like, "Billy, please stop watching these videos every hour of the day". And I replied, "My name isn't Billy. And I can't stop, won't stop". I also enjoyed the ViVi Natsu review from a while back.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: November 24, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »
Hey guys, AiPon is in UTB +Vol 5. ^^ http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1034211

3rd Passpo girl (I believe) to be in UTB. I'm so excited for her!!

EDIT!!!

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/universalj/artist/passpo/discography.php

^ That link has previews for all the songs from the album. Basically you download them and they're 45 seconds long. For those who haven't heard Kiss=Suki I love it. <3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:39:13 PM by Charlokylie »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
°C-ute Your translation is great!   :)

Less than 2 weeks until the DVD single and album come out!  :cow:

Last night the Kiss=Suki PV premiered on tv, I haven't found an upload for it on youtube yet. Also last night on the Sayumi x Mobekimasu USTREAM show the girls talked about PASSPO. Judging from the tweets I think Saki Nakajima from C-ute was talking about how she's gotten into PASSPO's music recently but I'm not too sure. Usually the shows get uploaded onto their youtube channel so hopefully they'll do that later today.

BTS video of Mio for UTB:

The photoshoot: http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/post/12184702269/hikouki-gumo-from-utb-no-205
Mio preparing for the photoshoot: http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/post/12013431952/utb-vol-205-miomio-off-shots-photocard
The Mio card from UTB: http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/post/11914607394/utb-vol-205-mio-masui-card-source-yahoo-japan

All the way back on January 14 2011, some of the girls went on niconico and me and °C-ute caught the show. I've uploaded the show in parts onto youtube, callers called in and played a game and won autographed goodies. If you see any English messages then it was either me or °C-ute  :nervous

and I'm not sure if I posted this already but a video clip of the girls from their 2012 calendar & visual/character photobooks event on November 20th:

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: November 24, 2011, 08:47:38 PM »
HERE IT IS GUYS. IT'S IT AMAZING?! <3333333333333

[PV]ぱすぽ☆ - キス=スキ - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

I love the PV and the song just so so much. AiPon looks drop dead gorgeous. And so does Sako, Anya and Nachu <3

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:44 PM »

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
^ Thank you

Hey guys. I'd like to apologise if I've upset or offended anyone recently. I won't let you know what's going on but it's no excuse for the way I've acted recently. I'm really sorry for anything I've said. I'll try and keep the talking in general to a minimum. And I'm sorry for spamming this thread quite often. I guess I got excited to find proper fans to talk to often but despite my tries I think I'm just simply annoying you all. I've tried several things to try and make the Passpo fan community grow, from the forum I created to the FB pages but most people haven't had any interest at all. I've failed in my current attempts and I should let you all who have been trying for longer and being more successful than I, carry on. I didn't mean to tread on anyone's toes and I'm sorry for being a poor fan.

I can't apologise enough. I'm sorry for being so selfish.

To finish here's my favourite picture from the calendar with all credits going to delerium for taking the photo and Passpo and the original photographers (B.L.T.? Though I'm probably wrong again) of course!!

http://twitpic.com/7imysq < Only a link, I don't want to ruin it for anyone. 

Offline °C-ute

• Flawless Queen
« Reply #316 on: November 24, 2011, 11:56:54 PM »
Is "Passpo Paradise" your website? If so thank you, because I watched the June concert a million times. Youtube was like, "Billy, please stop watching these videos every hour of the day". And I replied, "My name isn't Billy. And I can't stop, won't stop". I also enjoyed the ViVi Natsu review from a while back.
Haha yes it is. Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have watched that concert too many times as well.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2011, 12:55:14 AM »
^ Aww it's unfortunate you and pigmin weren't able to meet up. At least you both had a great time! :) Also pigmin - I just found your PASSPO show experience thread on baidu.  :lol:

PASSPO had a 'Secret Live' yesterday and after the show everyone who attended got both the Visual/Character photobooks. They all came signed with one member's autograph and they were handed out randomly. Lucky!

What a shame XD You go to baidu too?  :O

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #318 on: November 25, 2011, 04:59:22 AM »
just saw the PV... it looks great :D is not too fancy but with good angles and nice locations... kinda what i wished for H!P videos but that'll never happen.... anyways i also like the song, i like the passpo style and surely im glad they are keeping it that way.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #319 on: November 25, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
Universal J has 45 second previews of all 15 tracks of CHECK-IN at
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/universalj/artist/passpo/discography.php

I think I watched or listened to Kiss=Suki over 30 times yesterday XD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - J.W.A.