JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 473854 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #980 on: December 07, 2012, 03:51:05 PM »
nothing new there just making it official.

does management sucks taking good care of the girls? or the girls try too hard and don't take good care?... either ways this year ws sad with 5 girls announcing hiatus or graduation... feels bad despite whoever made the decision.

Also even Laura was complaining she have  to study and take her shift and also train for one-man live and was like i have to study but i want to do good in the one-man live so bad...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:05:46 PM by shurastriker »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #981 on: December 08, 2012, 01:36:05 AM »
yep, they took a long time to announce it, dunno why. we all saw that coming...

but this leaves me with a question: so she won't take part of the one-man lives in Tokyo and Osaka? or she'll specially appear in them, since their importance and so?

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #982 on: December 08, 2012, 06:49:37 AM »
if they announced it officially is because she won't be there... also it must means that Kurui won't leave before the one man live wich is cool since at  one point i was afraid she was going to quit asap.

but you know who i want to be there at least as a backstage vip fan?... KARENPI!!!! lol seriously i just want to know about whatever she is doing

ps: afilia thread reached 50 pages \o/ let's say the survive videos are to celebrate this... lol

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #983 on: December 08, 2012, 09:17:43 AM »
 :) yep, I noticed that this Afilia thread is one of the biggest in the forum. thanks to you, primarily.  :thumbsup

I would like to see Karen (and the other graduated girls), too! well, if I manage to see someone in the audience I'll report it here.  :) (since I doubt they'll invite them to the stage to a ceremony or something)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #984 on: December 10, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »
Afilia Saga new sound... absolutely not for MrWild lol

dafuq Happy! Puppy!... for those who wanted more ASE moe

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #985 on: December 10, 2012, 10:34:19 AM »
^That would qualify as the old sound imo  :lol: I like it, moe moe~  XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #986 on: December 12, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:57:43 AM by shurastriker »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #987 on: December 13, 2012, 06:15:30 AM »
alright, so the fan club has finally opened and I completely forgot about it...  :banghead:

*by the way, I like Emiu's idea of a bus travel with the fans.  :w00t:

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #988 on: December 15, 2012, 04:06:51 PM »
And so. The new member is Raymee!!

From her twitter:
この度、アフィリアサーガの新メンバーとして加入することになりました。レイミー・ヘヴンリーと申します、よろしくお願いします(@^^@)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #989 on: December 15, 2012, 04:14:52 PM »
Raymee Heavenly

https://twitter.com/raymeeheavenly
http://ameblo.jp/raymee-heavenly/

First impression:
- Loli face in some pics, more adult in others...
- She's from Sherrys so I'm sure she knows how to flirt with the costumers and get them to spend a lot!  :lol:
- She seems like she's a pervy as Aria, haha.

I think she'll do fine.

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #990 on: December 15, 2012, 04:24:22 PM »
I like her alot. I think she will climb up fast in the group.

She look like Churi in some pictures. :D

Edit: Some announcement at today's live

1) New member (Raymee Heavenly)

2) 2nd album decided for April 2013

3) Live tour in May 2013 (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:46:06 PM by ultimaxslc »

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #991 on: December 15, 2012, 05:35:02 PM »
I thought one of the announcement would be 3rd Live release on blu-ray...  :(
On the other hand, this mouth's ASQ is about the live training.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #992 on: December 15, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »
yep, I was expecting something more  :panic: than these announcements. a Pierrot appeared with three cards through the show and each time they selected one card and read it. the most  :yawn: of the three is the tokyo-nagoya-osaka tour. a lot of groups are touring through the country recently. for example, Denpa Gumi has one scheduled next year that is way more impressive, passing through Sapporo, Sendai and Fukuoka. BiS has a concert in Tokyo scheduled at the Kokugikan that holds about 10 thousand people, while Afilia will hold their concert at the Seinenkan (1360 seats)... well, but I won't complain in THIS aspect since, more people = less time in the handshaking. today they were hurring us really quickily, I felt like I was in an AKB event.  :banghead:

the new member and the new album... I called it here, right?  :theking FINALLY they'll release a new album. I just wonder if at that time Kurumi and Meiry will already have returned...

nothing against Karen, but man... this Raymee is so  :inlove: . imo, they couldn't have selected a better girl. never saw her before, since I never went to Ueno cafe... I even said that to her and promised that I'll go there someday. I said that she looked like Takayanagi and she replied "yeah people talked this before to me". so, I see that I'm not the only one... the moment she stepped in the stage I thought "you kidding me!??! they fucking added my beloved Churi to Afilia!!?!?! I'm gonna die of happiness".

overall the concert was good. nothing 'marvelous' but good. I liked the new "introduction song" where they make the personal introductions. very 'idolish', yeah... and I like it.  :thumbsup And I liked a lot the cover that Maho, Kohime and Emiu sang (called Friends. dunno who is the original singer, though). VERY sexy. they should do more of this.

two points to take note: 1-Louise didn't cry this time.  :P She told me she was holding with all her forces to don't cry tonight.  :lol: 2- Aria's "Christmas clothing". She looked like a member of Super Girls, with so much skin shown.  :fap

edit: I forgot to mention that the girls from the Roppongi cafe were there again... at this time, I'm starting to wonder if they ALWAYS go the lives and it was me that didn't noticed before...  :? about graduated members, didn't saw them. though the wotas were VERY enthusiastic about the girls sitting in the 2nd floor (VIP area). I heard something about a Momokuro member but I think it was just a joke.  :O well, in fact the only one I would be able to recognize is A-rin, so...  :sweatdrop:

and yeah, I revoted once again just to be first one to give Churi Raymee a vote.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:51:21 PM by tsutomo »

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #993 on: December 15, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
I edited my vote too to give Raymee a vote :x

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #994 on: December 15, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »
I have no idea who is Churi but since i discovered who was Raymee i wished for her to join the SAGA... exactly the same that i did when i learned about Shukure :V

well about the new album i think it was about time :D and about the tour well they always start slow from the minimal and then start to do things bigger and better... that's producers way since with 5pb resources the group could have been bigger since the start, not saying super popular but bigger, you know what i mean...

anyways here is Raymee :jphip:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #995 on: December 16, 2012, 04:17:59 AM »
too lazy to even try to translate

------------------------
プロフィール
------------------------
氏名:レイミー・ヘヴンリー
英語:Raymee Heavenly
所属:上野店
誕生日:6月4日
血液型:A
身長:161cm
長所:平和主義でのほほんとしているところ
趣味:ツイッター、舞台観劇、怖くてかわいいもの集め
特技:ピアノ、ヴァイオリン、指がやわらかい
好きな食べ物:なっとう、ブルーチーズ、タバスコ
自分を漢字一文字で言うと?:困
顔文字:(@^^@)ほよよ
自己アピール:
いつもふわふわ(@^^@)こわくてかわいいものがだーいすきです
へたれ魔女っこですが、きらきらのアイドルめざしてがんばります!よろしくおねがいしますね、センパイ♪
ツイッター:https://twitter.com/raymeeheavenly

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #996 on: December 16, 2012, 06:01:07 AM »
I always wanted to play violin.... now I have someone to ask for some classes.  :twothumbs

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #997 on: December 17, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »
  Hey guys sorry for a bit off topic but as this show gets the most downloads i'll post in this thread, currently having issues ripping the streams from pigoo, and i am at a loss right now as to if its at my end with the software or if it's some new kind of protection at pigoos end, so it's going to be a few days (because of work) at the earliest before i know the answer one way or another, so obviously no new eps from me right now, sorry.

If you know of another source (or you can rip it yourself?) for the new eps i've been posting, please post them here for others!

On topic, Meiry!!! noooooo! Despite what some may say about her (lol) shes my fave, so hope the reason shes having time off is true and she does come back :(
As to the new girl looks very pretty, judging from the reaction to the news shes a good choice!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #998 on: December 17, 2012, 04:00:08 AM »
if you need tech help i say try the irc, probably some of they can tell... anyways, speaking of Meiry do you remember that she is the self-proclaimed ASE mascot? lol kakakaka~~ picooon

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #999 on: December 19, 2012, 02:54:21 AM »
Hihi,

Just curious is any fans here from malaysia? Cos I am bringing the fanmade Afilia Saga Cardgame to one of their events CF this weekend to promote ASE there :) It would be nice to meet up fellow fans around the region na~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro