JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - HeartBreaker

Author Topic: Our Cursed Gift [Chapter 47: Our Final Promise][COMPLETE]  (Read 129977 times)

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 10:52:01 PM »
i kinda guessed Maki! ...ok i just lied. I didnt think Maki was gonna be one but thats cool that she is. The belly button peircing on the snake was genius. *bows* lol. And Miki hitting her with a shoe was hilarious...go Miki!

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2006, 02:22:05 AM »
Yuuyami, did you ever know that you're my hero? That was the best. The conversations were simply amazing. I laughed out loud so many times I felt like a lunatic.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2006, 02:52:15 AM »
Reina is DA MAN! Wonky power strikes again! I never guessed that Gocchin would be #7. Another well written chapter! :thumbsup

Just a question, are there any cursed H!P kids?

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2006, 03:18:38 AM »
I suppose I can spoil something. As far as Cursed Members' ages go, the youngest is older than 16, haha. [Right now, is in a different state from The Promised Land (Aka, my home XD) So that's why I'm not releasing anything new at the moment.] I just wish I could stop visiting this state... I wanna go back to the Promised Land and continue writing for you all! ;_;...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 03:24:04 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 03:30:22 AM »
By any chance...if we round up some money...can we get u a ride back to the "Promised Land" so u can write?

>.>
<.<

Just a thought

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2006, 03:32:28 AM »
Haha, I should be departing back to the Promised land in about thirty more minutes, but will get there in like, two hours, so I might end up writing the next two chapters in the morning or something.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 03:34:50 AM »
Okay thats not to long from now. I think I can make it....I think...if i dont post tomorrow u know i didnt. U can draw a snake with a belly button ring on my grave

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 04:24:05 AM »
XD Niiice. I didn't know you had internet access there. O_O When did THAT happen? Gahh...This is what I get for being away from the computer for a couple hours, isn't it? Well...It's been an hour...Ugh...I'll wait for you! XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 04:30:13 AM »
If Rika's the head, you might drown in my tears... Although I kinda like the Yuko suggestion.

Ah, Goto-hebi, how peirced you are.
I love it! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:43:03 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 11:41:31 PM »
ZOMG TEH CUTENESS GOING EVIL???*can't believe it*

For the idiots out there I'm guessing Sayu's a head.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Answering Comments for Chapter 5
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2006, 03:56:08 AM »
>Saikami: Belly button rings and arguments! Yey :] You'll love the upcoming chapters.

>Chrno: Replied, and I'll surprise you indeed, later on. XD

>JFC: Dry humor = <3

>Tanachan: Yay well-endowed-ness!

>Len.Chan: S'okay! Glad to know my comments are increasing! Great for the mind!

>Krazy for Kamei: Yay for Miki's shoe!

>YoukaiChica: Haha, glad to know I'm your hero! Now I'll write more! <3

>Wordsworth: Answered, and the surprises will keep coming XD

>Rndmnweird: Oh my XD I'll need a boat if she is. And as I said before, I already have the story planned out, nothing can change my decision. XD

Next post is chapter XD...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Chapter 6: "Ferocious? Nah, just Violent."
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2006, 03:57:28 AM »
“Are you sure you want me to keep guessing who everyone else is?” Reina bent over and grabbed Maki-hebi by the head, to ensure that she would not attempt any surprises.

“Of course, just to piss you off,” Miki smiled and waved her hand dismissively.

“This has been one hell of a day for me…” Reina sighed, but was surprised yet again when Maki-hebi constricted her arm, signifying that she was now awake. “Ugh! What’s your problem?! Trying to kill me?”

Miki took off her other shoe and wielded it as if it were a lightsaber; Miki has been watching too many foreign films again. “Bring it!” she cried and walked carefully towards Reina and the snake. In an instant, a poof appeared yet again, and of course, Maki was in human form, and this time, grabbed Reina by the neck. “Maki! Jeez, she said she would keep the secret! No need to go commando on her!” Miki smacked Maki on the head with her shoe, but to no avail, Maki still stood standing. “Even the head—”

“Don’t bring her into my mind again…” Maki released Reina and turned her head towards her fellow cursed member. “Even though we can’t defy her, we might as well ignore her.”

Miki slapped Maki. “Don’t speak of her like that,” she said in a rather demonic voice. But her voice went back to normal, “Ah, did I slap you? It must’ve been the spirit who reacted to you.”

Maki gave a low hiss, “Foolish 5th.”

Miki gave a low hiss, “Foolish 7th.”

“In that case,” Reina said, crossing her arms, “get out of my room. I don’t need the seniority arguing in it. Let alone one try to kill me.”

“Feh!” Maki turned and walked towards the door, but forgetting something.

“You’re not going to apologize for nearly killing a dear Morning Musume member?” Miki asked, “And you’re going to step out of this room with a lack of cover?” she sneered, looking at the pile of clothes that belonged to Maki.

Without verbal communication, Maki turned around and walked over to her pile of clothes, and dressed up. With a glare for Reina and Miki, Maki left the room. Reina let out a sigh of relief and sat on the bed.

“Hmm, you should kinda listen to her; I believe she said not to tell anyone of this confrontation?” Miki also sat on the bed, watching herself wiggling her toes.

“I never knew Goto-san to be so… ferocious,” Reina sighed.

“Yeah well, all cursed members are like that,” Miki wrapped one arm around Reina’s shoulders. “The 7th head must’ve been a pretty violent one back in the legend.”

“And the 5th must really love touching women,” Reina muttered, removing Miki’s arm from her shoulder. “So why’d you come here by chance? Heard Goto-san and I?”

“No, I just want my blow dryer back.”

“Do you not see how wet my hair is?”

“You mean you haven’t used it yet?!”
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:07:12 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2006, 04:11:59 AM »
I love the way Reina and Miki talk to each other. The two are just too awesome for each other! XD

Welcome back from the Promised Land, Yuuyami! :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2006, 05:12:41 AM »
“And the 5th must really love touching women,”

“So why’d you come here by chance? Heard Goto-san and I?”

“No, I just want my blow dryer back.”

“Do you not see how wet my hair is?”

“You mean you haven’t used it yet?!”

XDXDXDXD Can't wait to see who the others are!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2006, 05:50:51 AM »
*plops down with a Sprite and a bx of popcorn, waits for the next chapter*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2006, 06:45:30 AM »
Yay yay yay! This is so cool.

Wikipedia wasnt very helpful. I couldnt see anything about thr characteristics of the seven heads.

Im watching for the next chapter.
Oh and the Japanese word for snake is Hebi not Hibi. Hibi means day.

So is Yossui cursed too?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2006, 07:06:30 AM »
Alright! -corrects spelling errors- Funny how my editors didn't say anything about it o_O And two of them are Japanese majors >_>; There isn't any characteristics about the heads, and it was because of that, I had a some freedom into who I chose and what I could do. Haha. As for Yossie, you'll see later on. Besides, there's 8 heads o_O. Miki said "Seven others," meaning she isn't counting herself. So that means 8 heads in all.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:23:16 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Chapter 7: "The Marker"
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2006, 02:32:38 AM »
“One hell of a day indeed…” Reina sighed, “and it isn’t even afternoon yet…”

Reina locked the door to her room and walked along the silent hallway with her hands behind her head. “Schedule is boring for me today. But at least it’s a free day… Just  a dance rehearsal…”

BUMP.

“Bump?” Reina looked up to find that she has walked into Yossie’s back, “What brings the leader out in the hallways now?”

“Got bored?” Yossie smiled. “Since I have nothing better to do, why not have a walk with a fellow junior?” Yossie stepped aside and next to the wonky eyed teen.

“Hmm suit yourself,” Reina dropped her hands at her side and continued traversing.

What a rather uncomfortable silence.

“So, is there more about the curse I need to know of?” Reina asked in a nearly inaudible voice.

“Hmm…Cursed members kissing other cursed members don’t turn into snakes.”

Ah… I guess Leader isn’t cursed then, remembering her kissing Miki…and the imaginable scene that followed after… “I see,” Reina giggled.

“You find it funny?”

“Nah, just imagining you running from Miki-hebi.”

“Something like that happened actually,” Yossie had an evident grim face. “Serpants and lizards are attracted to cursed members you see? One time I was walking in the forest with Miki… Snakes… Everywhere…” Yossie stopped in her tracks and started having slight spasms.

“Leader?” Reina looked back at the shivering leader.

“… I thought they were going to eat us…”

“It’s all in the past now,” Reina waved a hand in front of Yossie’s face.

“Everywhere…Slithering… Threatening…” then she spazzed, “AGH! They were everywhere… coiling and glaring at us like edible things...”

“Leader! Step away from the light!” Reina shook Yossie. Then, out of random impulse, she took a marker that happened to be next to a whiteboard at the door of a member Reina could not recall at the moment, and doodled a mustache and goatee on her spazzing senior’s face. As she thought, Yossie did not take notice of it, she was too busy recalling that traumatizing experience. With a grin, Reina returned the marker to its rightful place, and attempted to encourage Yossie to do her best with her traumatizing memories, unfortunately inaudible to the ears of the so-called tomboy of Morning Musume.

“Hm, I’m leaving you then,” Reina moved forward and went down the stairs, true to her word.

And Yossie still stood there, recalling detailed information…

“Ah leader!” Eri called out from the door across from where Yossie was standing. “Leader?” she also waved her hand in Yossie’s face. Suspending her actions to think, she knew better than to attempt to arouse the leader out of her trance. She grabbed the marker from the whiteboard, and doodled an eyeglass around the left eye of the tomboy. She placed the marker back with its whiteboard, and left with a hyena-like giggle.

“There you are!” Risa came up the stairs with a few papers in her hand. “Can you do me a… Alright, you’re recalling something traumatic, and when this happens, anything could happen to you,” Risa smirked, “now to take advantage!” she turned around and grabbed the marker, and connected Yossie’s eyebrows together saying “Mayuge beam!” as she drew it. She placed the cap on the marker and returned it. “Have fun!” and she left.

“Senpai!” Sayumi came from another door. “Can you help me with… Ooooh…” Sayumi laughed. Taking the example of everyone else who has been here before, she took the marker and wrote Usa-chan peace on the futsal captain’s head. Twirling around, she placed the marker back on the whiteboard and twirled herself down the stairs.

“Ah! Yossie! What are you doing standing there?” Ai Takahashi looked up at the leader. “Oh my… Unibrow must have been Risa-chan’s…” she giggled. Stepping to the side, she apologized to Yossie, and tripped her with a sweeping kick.

“Ah!” Yossie finally snapped out of her trance. “Was I traumatized again?”

“You shouldn’t do it in such an open place, people took advantage of your face!” Ai laughed, pointing at the markings of Yossie’s face.

“In that case, Leader should wash it all off!” she thanked Ai afterwards, stood up, and turned around and left for her room. Ai also went downstairs.

Meanwhile, Miki stepped out of her room, and turned around to look at her whiteboard. “I should write a ‘don’t enter unless Miki says you can’ on this…” and grabbed the marker. When the black tip touched white and was dragged down, the expected trail did not appear.

“Who the HELL used up all my marker?!”

Offline asheravel

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2006, 03:14:21 AM »
LMFAO miki spazzing for her used up marker XD
100% supports YoMiki !~:D

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!