JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves EVERYBODY love comes and goes

Author Topic: The Gatas Brilhantes H.P. Thread  (Read 151828 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Meeeeeow! Gatas Brillhantes ~ Official thread!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2005, 09:23:20 PM »
Whoa, more love for Konno.  :D I always thought she was a better goalie than Nono. Ah, June isn't that far away... I can deal with that. Besides, that's when summer starts!

Jabronisaur

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »
I wont be able to see it anyways  :cry:  cuz I'm on dial-up  :evil: When it takes to 1 1/2 to upload a 3 meg file...you tend to skip a few vids...  :evil:  But I'd really like to see Konno doing well and getting some justice.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 09:37:44 PM »
actually, this time, both GK did fairly well. Seems that Nono made some good saves. She's been improving a lot lately..

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 09:38:05 PM »
Quote from: Jabronisaur
I wont be able to see it anyways  :cry:  cuz I'm on dial-up  :evil: When it takes to 1 1/2 to upload a 3 meg file...you tend to skip a few vids...  :evil:  But I'd really like to see Konno doing well and getting some justice.

I could cut the part with Konno saving the day and upload it for you.  :D  That is if some kind soul out there is willing to upload it...

Hrm. That's good... I guess they've all been practicing like hell these last few weeks.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2005, 09:40:15 PM »
Quote from: elgie
except for the fact that Aya is really bad in real life. They tried to put her in the team but sucked even more than Saito :lol:

I think the only reason they put her in the team was because of that drama. After it was over, there was no reason to keep her.

What happened to Mako and Masao, though?

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2005, 10:51:54 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Quote from: elgie
except for the fact that Aya is really bad in real life. They tried to put her in the team but sucked even more than Saito :lol:

I think the only reason they put her in the team was because of that drama. After it was over, there was no reason to keep her.

What happened to Mako and Masao, though?

Ehm... Gatas is playing for victory?
coot is ctz

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2005, 11:06:50 PM »
Quote from: ctz
Ehm... Gatas is playing for victory?

They were that bad? I really don't know. I think Masao was with the team for a very short period. I don't think she ever got to play.

Jabronisaur

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 12:37:59 AM »
Quote from: Ayabie
I wont be able to see it anyways  :cry:  cuz I'm on dial-up  :evil: When it takes to 1 1/2 hours to upload a 3 meg file...you tend to skip a few vids...  :evil:  But I'd really like to see Konno doing well and getting some justice.

I could cut the part with Konno saving the day and upload it for you.  :D  That is if some kind soul out there is willing to upload it...

Hrm. That's good... I guess they've all been practicing like hell these last few weeks.

That would be very decent of you  :w00t: !  Thanks!
So Nono had some problems in the begining? Somehow in all the pics she looked kinda intense. Its nice to hear she's getting better. Is there a play-by-play available for this match?

II was wondering who those other girls were on the team with Aya in that drama. I don't recognize them, are they actresses or girls from another group?
I thought the rival team girls were pretty fuckin' hot!!

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2005, 01:10:06 AM »
Team Dream sounds pretty pathetic. It's hilarious that Yossi scored a goal within the first 4 seconds.

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2005, 02:17:24 AM »
I thought the rival team girls were pretty fuckin' hot!!

Carezza is a team of bikini idols and booth girls. :w00t:

I got those from the team members' blogs.  They just didn't feel like resizing them, I guess.  Or maybe they didn't know how. :P

There was a period of time before the first 739 cup, I think, when Nono couldn't come to any of the team practices.  During that time, she practiced on her own.

Offline VigoVedict

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 04:59:49 AM »
Parts of the games will be shown starting next week on Musume Dokyu, so that should hold us over till the 12th.

As for Nono, she has always been the better natural goalkeeper in my opinion.  She didn't play as much as Konno, but that was probably because she doesn't attend practice a whole lot.

The problem with Konno's style, in my opinion, is that she often comes out after the ball too slow leaving her defender to pick up the slack if the opponent gets past.  Tsuji doesn't usually have this problem, and is usually fast enough to make up for her mistakes.

Of course, I have to see this game to see how much Konno has improved, she has been doing a lot of training in this area.  For all I know, she's better than Tsuji now, but I don't know.  

For this tournament, it looks like the Gatas goalkeepers switched at the half?  At least, I think they did for the Carezza game, and no one has said for the other ones.

Supposedly there is another tournament already set up for the summer, but there's no details, so I don't know if it's true.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2005, 06:42:10 AM »
i actually think konno is a better goal keeper than Nono. the way i see Nono play is that she is still kinda scare of the ball. while Konno seem to be more aggressive.

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2005, 07:48:02 AM »
Nono's also got a problem with handling the ball outside of the area allowed for that kind of thing.  One of the other team members brought that up on a radio show, I think, so it may just be at practices.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2005, 08:32:28 AM »
Quote from: Philosoranter
Nono's also got a problem with handling the ball outside of the area allowed for that kind of thing.  One of the other team members brought that up on a radio show, I think, so it may just be at practices.

i notice her ball handling in the last tourney when against those big boobs team,  the lone goal scored by them was a very easy save. but then Nono somehow just try to hit it back out instead of using both hands to try to grab it. she did hit the ball but she didnt use enough power to muscle the ball out the net.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 08:55:22 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Yay! Sweet revenge! I heard that everyone cried at the end. :D

Dream is in this tournament, too, right? Maybe Morita Club will join next time. :P

YEAH!! Fuck Dream! The last loss was just made this WIN more dramatic!

Offline VigoVedict

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2005, 10:43:29 AM »
Quote from: Philosoranter

I think this refers to the couple of times in the last tournament that she used her hands outside of the area around the goal.  This is not allowed and results in either possession of the ball or a free kick (I don't remember which)  She did this a couple of times but it's because she forgot the rules since it had been so long since she went to practice supposedly. I think she did it 2 or 3 times.  (Although the last time she did it, it wasn't really her fault since she slid like 6 feet, which made her go outside the area.  That's the really cute scene when she scrambles back across the floor and smiles at the ref)  They actually talk about this problem immediately after one of the matches and Yoshizawa makes fun of her.

When I have more time, I'll review all the games, though, and see which one was the better goalkeeper in my opinion.  From what I remember, Konno really opens up a lot of oppurtunities for the opponents and leaves her defense man to clean up after her.  In terms of stopping the ball, they aren't all that different (Tsuji is faster than Konno, but Konno is stronger than Tsuji) but when she used to leave open those scoring oppurtunities is what really concerned me.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2005, 11:02:02 AM »
I like Konno better, although Tsuji's had a great improvement lately.

The one who impressed me the most was Satoda; she was great at the defense.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2005, 11:36:38 AM »
They should just make Miki the goalie. Miki= KAHN

Anyways, go Gatas!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2005, 01:07:04 PM »

Rika was holding hands with Nono in one pic and Miki in another...

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2005, 08:57:38 PM »
Awwww, they look so thrilled! I love Yossi's expression as she's holding the trophy. *wub*

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves EVERYBODY love comes and goes