JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together

Author Topic: (Group) f(x) (에프엑스)  (Read 326852 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] SM's new girl group, f(x) (에프엑스)
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 06:33:34 AM »
^ So Krystal is the player huh :lol: and I'm guessing Amber is the designated rapper?

Between all the pictures released so far and the teaser I'm not digging the clothing/hair style much at all. It's like what I was worried SNSD was gonna have when they hired that stylist obsessed with plaid and superfluous accessories. :/ Hopefully it will come together better when everything is out.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 07:10:44 AM »
I don't mind plaid that much. Hey, maybe that stylist moved to f(x) coz SNSD are using WG's old stylist now, no? Anyway, I just hope these girls won't go all SHINee (as in weird outfits) in their perfs. I actually like the black ones in the teaser. I hope they'll wear that in their first televised perf.

More Krystal+Sulli;

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 07:59:39 AM by tamatron »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »

yeah, they should dance and backflip in the leather <33

^^^That remains a mystery :lol:.

In this article, it says that she was raised in the U.S., Canada, Thailand and Malaysia. I wonder how many languages she knows. But, damn, she's only been training for 2 years. :O

ITS A TRAP!!

Who where's plaid? wait! flanel! AH HA! Canadians. it all fucking makes sense now :P

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

I think I read from somewhere the first day that Lachata might be Hebrew.. :-\

Hmm the only way to translate it from Hebrew would be "lach ata" . when "lach"=to you(girl) and ata="you" . So i don't think it's the correct language.

I still think it's a slang from either Mexico or the other countries in Latin America. I heard somewhere that it refers to a short girl, but it's said not as an insult but rather as a way to call a girl, maybe like "flaca".

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »
Found more Krystal CFs;

Krystal - 오뚜기카레 CF (2003)
Krystal - 유한킴벌리 CF (2003)

The rest that I have;
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caK5DCtP4vM[/noembed]
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcuGzseJmM[/noembed]
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymVZk-5XrM[/noembed]

More Krystal stalker pics lol;

eta: Song info for LACHATA;

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:48:54 PM by tamatron »

Loser87

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »
Seriously, either the girls are REALLY oblivious or they simple 'don't mind' these stalkers taking really close pics of them ;T

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »
Quote from: silis7noy2
Random accounts

The female clerk (it's Coffee Bean) is now a noonie. She confessed that she made mistakes on purpose to get Amber to talk to her

Ones who crossed a street with Amber say she would watch for cars and gently pull your arms and lead you

Someone asked Amber's blood type, it's B

If a girl is holding anything heavy Amber will insist on holding it for her

Krystal's singing voice is quite different from Jessica's

Krystal's difference from Jessica is that members look after Jessica but Krystal looks after other members

Krystal and Sulli has been known to be close friends. Krystal always waited for Sulli's lesson to end then they would go home together

One time Sulli's shoelaces got loose, Krystal saw that and knelt down to tie it

Last year Krystal was often seen with a foreign 'boy' talking in English so Krystal fans assumed she got a boyfriend

Amber and Krystal like to kid around with each other like brothers

Although Victoria has joined the team last, she hangs around with Amber a lot lately

One day Victoria was sick and Amber was seen going into dorm embracing Vic in one arm and holding several bags in other arm

Currently Amber, Sulli, Victoria are together in a dorm

the foreign 'boy' seen with Krystal last year is Amber. Sorry if I wasnt too clear ^^

It is said that when Amber and Krystal are horsing around they will actually kick and punch each other

The looking after members part is funny to me. It's like reversal, right? Sica is the second oldest, she shuld be the one looking after members and Krys is the youngest so she should be looked after.

Loser87

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »
That whole fan account up there was really sweet, now I really can't wait for them to debut and get their butts on variety shows lololol

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:50 AM »

Quote from: allkpop.com
Krystal is the youngest f(x) member at 14 years old and has been receiving vocal, acting, ballet and jazz dance training since 2006. In addition to that, she can even speak Japanese, adding onto her arsenal of talents.

Krystal was also featured in SHINee's "Juliette" music video and of course everyone knows her as SNSD Jessica's younger sister.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 06:05:52 AM by tamatron »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 05:06:24 AM »
Well, as far as I know, in some parts of Mexico "chata" could also mean flat-nosed girl.  :nervous  (Don't think that's what it means, though.) And as some people have already mentioned, it's also a slang for "short girl".

Browsing the netz I found out that in Peru it also means short girl, but in Chile it could mean... bored or sleepy?!?  :?
Oh, and I also found a "funny" video with an old South American lady implying that "la chata" is a small chamber pot.  :shocked

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »
Man, I can't get over the fact that Krystal is only 14. She does NOT look it :lol: Omg crazy shit.

And the fan stories were so cute!! They sound like such cute girls! lol!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »
I'd be quite surprised if their "Lachata" title was really a word in spanish. Spanish is my first language and Lachata together like that doesnt mean anything in spanish. If it's the name of a specific bar or w/e establishment somewhere as mentioned previously, that's another deal. If they meant "la chata" as in "the flat", then using it together as "lachata" is completely wrong and makes it meaningless, and also would be a stupid title anyway.

So unless Lachata is some very specific slang of some other spanish speaking country, or a name of a place or person, it is not spanish.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
Maybe it just sounds good :D

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2009, 08:37:38 PM »
Yeah, I agree. Maybe it's just some made-up word that sounds good. :lol:

Luna's pics are out before they're supposed to, so no news yet.

These girls are so pretty. o_o

Loser87

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2009, 10:49:45 PM »
SM Ent. does tend to have some freakishly pretty talents...Then again SM Ent. Has the tendency of producing top-notch 'perfect' idol groups and whatnot ;9

They also tend to have at least one very flamboyant/some-what gay member in each group >___> LOL

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009, 04:01:13 AM »
I don't know...some groups seem to have more than one "somewhat gay" members. :lol:

Luna has been receiving dance, vocal and English lessons since 2006 and is said to be extremely talented.

Although she's only 16, SM is stating that she sounds a lot more mature, with extremely powerful vocals and amazing dance abilities.

Is it just me or all these girls seem super talented? Like they can do everything and speak 7 different languages each or something. I guess we'll see how they do in a few days.

Oh yeah, I read that the full song will be out on the 1st.

Some sched;

September 09

09/02 (Wed)

[Event]  17:00  f(x) Exclusive Showcase

09/06 (Sun)

[Broadcast]  16:10  SBS Ingigayo

09/11 (Fri)

[Broadcast]  19:00  YTN Star Live Power Music

09/19 (Sat)

[Broadcast]  20:30  YTN Star Live Power Music

Also, someone at Bestiz posted that Amber's family anme is Liu. That should be Yoo in Korean.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:48:07 AM by tamatron »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 03:33:21 AM »

SM Entertainment has finally released information on the last member and leader of their Asia Pop Dance Group f(x)!

Meet Victoria! Victoria was signed in 2007 in Beijing and was attending a dance school over there - she is said to be an amazing dancer.

Victoria has already been featured in many music videos, CF's and other ads. She was featured in music videos for Kangta, Super Junior-M's "U" and SHINee's "Noona is so pretty." She had also filmed an Anycall CF with Rain, called "Anydream," for the Chinese market. And finally, she also posed for Spris with Lee Junki, as well as modeled for Samsung's LCD TV's. That's quite an impressive portfolio!

Wow, less than 2 years of training. Amber was signed in 07 too, and I think, Krys became a trainee in 06. These girls don't have that much training at all, they must be good, right? Especially Vic since SM usualy doesn't sign someone her age, they usually look for, like, 12-14 year-olds or something.

Offline iiamkamz

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 06:44:42 AM »
f(x) Amber has many male idol lookalikes!

Interesting character of the group – member Amber of upcoming SM girlgroup f(x) has many male idol lookalike.

First ever for girlgroup member to have many male lookalikes.

Go under the cut for more photos..

First looklike – SHINee member JongHyun.
Netizens even tried to superimpose his face onto Amber’s face.

2nd lookalike: Super Junior Donghae
Before f(x) was revealed and when Amber was still a trainee, she was already famous for resembling Super Junior member DongHae

3rd lookalike: Super Junior KiBum
It was for this very photo of Amber below which had some netizens point out the resemblance.

I thought it is really cool that Amber actually gets lookalikes from other male idols, and personally she is the member I look forward the most to know more about in the group.

She seriously looks really good both as a guy and a girl.

Source : K Bites

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 01:17:06 PM »
f(x) Amber has many male idol lookalikes!

I don't think she looks like Jonghyun at all, and Donghae seems more feminine XD. It's hard to say she looks like anyone since I haven't really seen her face, just half of it.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
I love the teddy hat. :lol:

They're all so pretty, I dunno how I'll be able to choose a favourite. Well, unless I actually take the effort to *gasp* GET TO KNOW THEM D:

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together