JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: GenkingBlack's Vault | Who do you love the most? [WMatsui] (03/04/17)  (Read 73836 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Buciq's Vault | Uninvited Guest (Churi's POV) |Furuyanagi| |5/3/16|
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2016, 08:14:07 AM »
I really love your furugyanagi fic but I want to hear about airin's pov story, or the next chapter ... because whata happen with the bird?

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2016, 12:34:22 PM »
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2016, 08:30:47 PM »
Churi and her "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" mode hahaha XD XD So cute and funny~
しらたき〜

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 02:20:31 PM »
Desperate Churi; cool, oblivious Airin and this is what happens...

My oneshot title's called: Mistakes Cause Heavy Burdens, btw, just to tease.
Yap that's it :D

Of course! We did that together, nice story afterall :3

I haven't read stuff here for awhile because of busy time  :(  but I instantly checked after noticing this, I have mentioned to you before that I'm waiting for Churi's POV  :)  thanks for posting and yey for keeping up with a promise, that is really admirable  :hee:

Oh yeah... and @MaYukiIsLife comment is literally the one of the first things I thought about after reading the OS, but it is cute  :hehehe:
Yap, like i told you before Cat "I'm a man of my words"  :on cigar: :on cigar:
I never said something that i didnt mean to, like when i said i have something from Churi's POV and voilaaa~ :on lol: :on lol:
Although, i need some time before post it  :stuffed:
Thank you for comment :D

Hmmm.... Rena-chan was sae-kun past lover in in dream of you...hmm..
And i got kojiyuu too...

Yes there is :rock: no more saeyuki fics here because writer got demotivated having few readers too...

But thanks for writing for my second fave ship..
I will always read your saeyuki fics... Update soon author san
Yap Rena is the ex-lover of Sae  :smoke:

I think i'll put Haruna in the next of SaeYuki, since i need to progress that fic too  :sweat: :sweat:
Because we are not part "SaeYuki" yet  :kekeke: :kekeke:
Ah no need to thank me tho, because i love SaeYuki. That's why expect for SaeYuki more in the future :3
Too bad this time, not about SaeYuki yet.
There are too many idea at once, but i'll try to keep my fic updating :D

Thank you  :hee: :hee:

I really love your furugyanagi fic but I want to hear about airin's pov story, or the next chapter ... because whata happen with the bird?
Ah i never thought you'd be read my Furuyanagi fics, I love when the one who read love it as much as i do  :shifty: :shifty:

What happened with the bird? Hmm....  :dunno: :dunno:
Honestly i didnt think about it ._.
Bcz i never intend to make Furuyanagi as series before, maybe if i have much time in the future.
i'll  make the omake of Furuyanagi, of course the bird too  :stuffed: :stuffed:

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:
Yoooo lil sis :on gay:

Churi and her "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" mode hahaha XD XD So cute and funny~

Yap Churi tried her best to make Airi Notice her XD :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
but at least she succed making Airi notice her, right?  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

Thank you for nice comment , and of course for you who always be my silentreader
This time i decided to update Encounter (Wmatsui)
Honestly, i planned to make this 3-4 shots only, but i think it might be more than that, but not more than 7 :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

I'm trying to be fair updating my fic, because like you know. there are many fic that i've been working on at the same time.
last but not least, Enjoy~  :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Vault | Encounter Chapter 3 | WMatsui | [13/3/16]
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2016, 02:29:50 PM »
Encounter
Chapter 3

Jun turned his head, the bread in his hand stopped on the midway to his mouth.

“Did I hear correctly?”

“I knew you won’t let me…” Rena is the first one to spoke up, looking down in disappointed tone

“Why do you want to stay with me?”

“I’m not from around here, I came from Tokyo” She began to tell him her story “Let’s just say that.. I need sometime away from Tokyo…”

Jun didn’t fail to notice a bead liquid form from Rena’s orbs. He really think that Rena is nice person, who willing to help stranger like him.

“You’re...not ranaway from loan-shark..right?” He said it with serious tone

“HA…...HA……...HAHAHAHA……” Rena laughed at Jun’s lame question, she wipe her watery eyes. “Of course not!!”

Rena didn’t know that Jun was trying to be nice, to lift up this heavy atmosphere. Because of her laugh, Jun was smiling too, like when you see someone smile, unconsciously you began to smile.  Jun chew his last bite of bread, and stand up, ready to leave.

“W-Where are you going?” Rena panicking,

“My apartment of course, i think the temperature is dropping” as he rubbed his arms furiously with his own hands.

“Ah… Take care then…”

“Huh? I thought you want to stay with me for a couple of days? Come on!”

When they were on their way to Jun’s apartment. There was an awkward air between them after Rena told him that he’s still holding her hand.

“What are you, Jun?” Rena tried to ease the uneasiness air between them

“Huh? Umm.. You could say I’m a worker..”

“E-Eh?”

“Is that bad?”

“No-No-No! I thought you are student same as me”

“Student?? I’m 27 this year tho.” Jun giggled

“Yeah, you look really young for a 27 year old.”

“Thank you, I’ll take it as a compliment then.”

Because they are excited about their conversation, Jun finally stopped in front of tallest building among the other. Without asking much questions, Rena followed Jun got into lift. He pressed the highest floor button, 22. After sound of a ding, they finally arrived. There is only one room in that floor, Jun look for his key inside his pocket. He found it, and trying to unlock the door.

“Come in. Help yourself, Rena..” as Jun took off his shoes

“Forgive my intrusion….” Rena closed the door behind her

Much to her surprise, Jun’s apartment quite big for someone living alone.  When Rena said quite big, she really mean it. She can’t help herself but roaming around, the apartment itself dominant with white color. She stood there awkwardly, don’t know what to do. Then someone poke her back

“You should change into this.”

Jun handed her a pair of cute pajamas, which startled Rena. Jun noticed Rena’s face turned into disgusted look.

“W-Wait it’s not what you think. Ummm….. It was my sister’s..”

“Ah….” Rena nodded

“You can use that bathroom inside my room.. I’ll use the other one” Jun pointed at toward the largest room in this apartment.

“Thanks..”

After taking a bath, Rena feel a bit relax and refresh. She walk out of the room, trying to find the owner of apartment. She didn’t have to walk anywhere, since she saw the owner sit on sofa near the windows.

Jun is taking a sip from his cup, the weather currently is snowing on Nagoya. But thanks to the hot chocolate he felt a little bit warm, except his heart. While enjoying his drink, he couldn’t help but think about Mayu again. Without noticing a drop of warm liquid escape from his eyes.

“I begin to love someone else”

Those words continue repeating in his mind like a broken record as Mayu’s face invaded his thought. Jun’s behavior didn’t escape from Rena’s eyes, somehow Rena could guess that Jun is losing someone that he treasure. But looking at the current Jun is same like herself, though she didn’t shed a tears anymore doesn’t mean that she’s completely over Airi now.

“Did you get dumped by your girlfriend?”

“...?!!” Jun was confused at what Rena asked him, “H-How d-did you know..?

“You don’t seem like the type who has a sister, and you seemed off about something. Plus you were crying.”

“I…”

“I guess we are on the same boat here.” Rena took a seat in front of the latter.

“Are you saying….-”

“Yeah, kinda. I found out about he’s actually cheating on me with my bestfriend..” She took a pause for a while, before continued

“When I confront him about that, he slapped me. I guess we are over now..”

“I see.. That explains everything..”

Rena tilted her head, didn’t quite grasp about what the latter said.

“The bruise on your lips, couldn’t be more obvious..”

Rena forgot about her bruise for a while, maybe she became used to pain.

“Come here, I’ll help you.” Jun pat on the space beside him

Rena began to move toward him, surprised that Jun already prepared anything beforehand. Jun took a cotton ball, and poured alcohol on it.

“This might sting a little..”

Rena just nodded, she shut her eyes in fear. When she felt the cotton ball finally landed on her fair skin, she hissed in pain. Not long after that, she saw that Jun finished it with bandaid.

“It’s done..”

“T-Thanks….”

Jun replied with a smile. When she look at him, a smile really suit Jun the best. She wondered what his girlfriend did to him.

“Tell me about yours.”

“What?”

“I’ve told you my story, now tell me yours.”

“She changed her heart, She said that she loves someone else...now..” His smile was no longer plastered on his face.

“At least she told you..”

“What is your point?”

“I mean, she told you in person. She didn’t want to hurt you more by pretend love you which is not. It’s not like someone chose to cheat on their beloved one and pretended to continue to love them, but instead, put their full attention on their beloved’s best friend…”

“Breathe, Rena..”

Rena realized that she was just speaking without any pause, venting her deepest thoughts to the owner.

“S-Sorry…I-I just…”

“It’s fine.” Jun smile “Yeah.. Maybe you’re right, Rena.. It just.. Still hurt me a lot…”

“There is no point in loving someone who doesn’t love you back…”

Actually Rena was saying to herself, like after what happened. Of course Airi and Churi were still on the her mind, the more she thought about it, the more she questioned herself.

How? Why?

Those two were the only one who she confided in, but then they just turn their backs on her. But when she listened to Jun’s story, Rena realized she should be smart enough to leave those people who dumb enough to betray her.

“I admire your heart, Rena..”

“I admire your house though” Rena gave a wink to Jun.

They laugh together. When it’s already late, Rena confused where she will be sleeping. Because she noticed that there is only one room.

“Ummm.. Where should i sleep tonight?”

“Since I never predict that someone would give a sudden visit, you could take the bed..” Then he brought pillow and blanket “And I’ll take sofa instead”

“No! Let me sleep on sofa. I couldn’t ask someone who already kind enough to let me stay to sleep on sofa in his own house.” As she took the pillow and blanket from Jun’s hands.

“I’m not letting my guest sleep on couch, period.” Jun took again from Rena’s hand

Rena knew that Jun won’t let her sleep on sofa, but she’s been raised by family who strict enough about etiquette. One of them is self-conscious about who we are, in this case Jun already kind enough to let her stay, she didn’t want to disturb his sleep time.

“Let’s sleep together then.”

TO BE CONTINUE
My Projects :

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:37 PM »
Awww more chick haha   :nervous

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2016, 06:53:30 PM »
Oh my:") same bed💃💃💃💃
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2016, 07:19:08 PM »
Encounter
Chapter 3

Jun turned his head, the bread in his hand stopped on the midway to his mouth.

“Did I hear correctly?”

“I knew you won’t let me…” Rena is the first one to spoke up, looking down in disappointed tone

“Why do you want to stay with me?”

“I’m not from around here, I came from Tokyo” She began to tell him her story “Let’s just say that.. I need sometime away from Tokyo…”

Jun didn’t fail to notice a bead liquid form from Rena’s orbs. He really think that Rena is nice person, who willing to help stranger like him.

“You’re...not ranaway from loan-shark..right?” He said it with serious tone

“HA…...HA……...HAHAHAHA……” Rena laughed at Jun’s lame question, she wipe her watery eyes. “Of course not!!”

Rena didn’t know that Jun was trying to be nice, to lift up this heavy atmosphere. Because of her laugh, Jun was smiling too, like when you see someone smile, unconsciously you began to smile.  Jun chew his last bite of bread, and stand up, ready to leave.

“W-Where are you going?” Rena panicking,

“My apartment of course, i think the temperature is dropping” as he rubbed his arms furiously with his own hands.

“Ah… Take care then…”

“Huh? I thought you want to stay with me for a couple of days? Come on!”

When they were on their way to Jun’s apartment. There was an awkward air between them after Rena told him that he’s still holding her hand.

“What are you, Jun?” Rena tried to ease the uneasiness air between them

“Huh? Umm.. You could say I’m a worker..”

“E-Eh?”

“Is that bad?”

“No-No-No! I thought you are student same as me”

“Student?? I’m 27 this year tho.” Jun giggled

“Yeah, you look really young for a 27 year old.”

“Thank you, I’ll take it as a compliment then.”

Because they are excited about their conversation, Jun finally stopped in front of tallest building among the other. Without asking much questions, Rena followed Jun got into lift. He pressed the highest floor button, 22. After sound of a ding, they finally arrived. There is only one room in that floor, Jun look for his key inside his pocket. He found it, and trying to unlock the door.

“Come in. Help yourself, Rena..” as Jun took off his shoes

“Forgive my intrusion….” Rena closed the door behind her

Much to her surprise, Jun’s apartment quite big for someone living alone.  When Rena said quite big, she really mean it. She can’t help herself but roaming around, the apartment itself dominant with white color. She stood there awkwardly, don’t know what to do. Then someone poke her back

“You should change into this.”

Jun handed her a pair of cute pajamas, which startled Rena. Jun noticed Rena’s face turned into disgusted look.

“W-Wait it’s not what you think. Ummm….. It was my sister’s..”

“Ah….” Rena nodded

“You can use that bathroom inside my room.. I’ll use the other one” Jun pointed at toward the largest room in this apartment.

“Thanks..”

After taking a bath, Rena feel a bit relax and refresh. She walk out of the room, trying to find the owner of apartment. She didn’t have to walk anywhere, since she saw the owner sit on sofa near the windows.

Jun is taking a sip from his cup, the weather currently is snowing on Nagoya. But thanks to the hot chocolate he felt a little bit warm, except his heart. While enjoying his drink, he couldn’t help but think about Mayu again. Without noticing a drop of warm liquid escape from his eyes.

“I begin to love someone else”

Those words continue repeating in his mind like a broken record as Mayu’s face invaded his thought. Jun’s behavior didn’t escape from Rena’s eyes, somehow Rena could guess that Jun is losing someone that he treasure. But looking at the current Jun is same like herself, though she didn’t shed a tears anymore doesn’t mean that she’s completely over Airi now.

“Did you get dumped by your girlfriend?”

“...?!!” Jun was confused at what Rena asked him, “H-How d-did you know..?

“You don’t seem like the type who has a sister, and you seemed off about something. Plus you were crying.”

“I…”

“I guess we are on the same boat here.” Rena took a seat in front of the latter.

“Are you saying….-”

“Yeah, kinda. I found out about he’s actually cheating on me with my bestfriend..” She took a pause for a while, before continued

“When I confront him about that, he slapped me. I guess we are over now..”

“I see.. That explains everything..”

Rena tilted her head, didn’t quite grasp about what the latter said.

“The bruise on your lips, couldn’t be more obvious..”

Rena forgot about her bruise for a while, maybe she became used to pain.

“Come here, I’ll help you.” Jun pat on the space beside him

Rena began to move toward him, surprised that Jun already prepared anything beforehand. Jun took a cotton ball, and poured alcohol on it.

“This might sting a little..”

Rena just nodded, she shut her eyes in fear. When she felt the cotton ball finally landed on her fair skin, she hissed in pain. Not long after that, she saw that Jun finished it with bandaid.

“It’s done..”

“T-Thanks….”

Jun replied with a smile. When she look at him, a smile really suit Jun the best. She wondered what his girlfriend did to him.

“Tell me about yours.”

“What?”

“I’ve told you my story, now tell me yours.”

“She changed her heart, She said that she loves someone else...now..” His smile was no longer plastered on his face.

“At least she told you..”

“What is your point?”

“I mean, she told you in person. She didn’t want to hurt you more by pretend love you which is not. It’s not like someone chose to cheat on their beloved one and pretended to continue to love them, but instead, put their full attention on their beloved’s best friend…”

“Breathe, Rena..”

Rena realized that she was just speaking without any pause, venting her deepest thoughts to the owner.

“S-Sorry…I-I just…”

“It’s fine.” Jun smile “Yeah.. Maybe you’re right, Rena.. It just.. Still hurt me a lot…”

“There is no point in loving someone who doesn’t love you back…”

Actually Rena was saying to herself, like after what happened. Of course Airi and Churi were still on the her mind, the more she thought about it, the more she questioned herself.

How? Why?

Those two were the only one who she confided in, but then they just turn their backs on her. But when she listened to Jun’s story, Rena realized she should be smart enough to leave those people who dumb enough to betray her.

“I admire your heart, Rena..”

“I admire your house though” Rena gave a wink to Jun.

They laugh together. When it’s already late, Rena confused where she will be sleeping. Because she noticed that there is only one room.

“Ummm.. Where should i sleep tonight?”

“Since I never predict that someone would give a sudden visit, you could take the bed..” Then he brought pillow and blanket “And I’ll take sofa instead”

“No! Let me sleep on sofa. I couldn’t ask someone who already kind enough to let me stay to sleep on sofa in his own house.” As she took the pillow and blanket from Jun’s hands.

“I’m not letting my guest sleep on couch, period.” Jun took again from Rena’s hand

Rena knew that Jun won’t let her sleep on sofa, but she’s been raised by family who strict enough about etiquette. One of them is self-conscious about who we are, in this case Jun already kind enough to let her stay, she didn’t want to disturb his sleep time.

“Let’s sleep together then.”

TO BE CONTINUE

Who are agree that Jun and Rena sleep together?! ... *everyone raise their hand* :D

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2016, 07:43:59 PM »
yeah, just sleep together xDDD
we want that

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2016, 04:48:06 PM »
Okay.. sleep together and nothing more
Rena still a student in this fic, right?
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2016, 10:21:55 AM »
Woow sleep together O__o

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2016, 10:32:50 PM »
Awww more chick haha   :nervous
Hahaha this time it much longer sis :kekeke:
Oh my:") same bed💃💃💃💃
:''')
Who are agree that Jun and Rena sleep together?! ... *everyone raise their hand* :D
Lol  XD XD
yeah, just sleep together xDDD
we want that
Let's see if they are sleeping together or not this chapter  :P :P

Okay.. sleep together and nothing more
Rena still a student in this fic, right?
Rena is college student in here, relax~  :lol: :lol:

Woow sleep together O__o

Wow  :shocked :shocked

It turned out its been a quite long i haven't update this thread. :sweat: :sweat:
This time i present you a quite long chapter than other  :bingo: :bingo:
I'll end this fic on 5, so one more left  :hee:

for you who read my dream of you, relax i'll update that next. it just that i love that fic, so i don't want that ending fast  :lol: :lol:
Last, Thanks to Michael my bro, who helped me to write and proofread for me :D
enjoy~
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Vault | Encounter Chapter 4 | WMatsui | [5/4/16]
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2016, 10:42:49 PM »
Chapter 4

Jun arched an eyebrow after hearing what the girl’s just said.  As Rena stared blankly at Jun sudden silence whilst he just stood there contemplating, whether agree or not with Rena’s suggestion.

“You DO know what you’re saying just now, don’t you? Jun squinted his eyes,

“Of course I know.” Rena didn’t notice the emphasized word Jun’s said.

“Okay... If you said so..”

Jun grabbed Rena’s wrist, literally dragged her into his room. After they got in, Jun let go of Rena’s hand. His odd behavior really bothered Rena, not to mention how tight his grip was. Rena decided to shoved away her thought, made her way to reach the king-sized bed. When she was about to took the right side of the bed, she realized that Jun still stood in front of the door. Their eyes finally meet, neither of them avert the gaze till Jun’s hand move to locked the door. Rena was startled by sudden move from Jun.
After finish with the door, Jun made his way to the bed whilst take down his t-shirt. Yes, you’re not mistaken he removed the t-shirt, revealing his toned abs and muscular body.

“W-What a-are y-you doing?” Rena stuttered, shutting her eyes abruptly

“Sleeping?” Jun said whilst threw the t-shirt on the floor

“S-Sleeping? W-Without clothes on?” Rena pointed up and down at his naked upper body, opened one of her eyes.

“Ah this?” He looked at his own body, then said “I usually naked when I sleep, because my skin needs air to live. But because you’re here, I’m still wearing my pants though” 

A smirked drew on his face, then he started to closing their gap. Step by step. Every step that he took, Rena unconsciously walking backward until something restrained her to move. She turned her eyes behind and found her feet already meet the side of bed. Her orbs then find their way again to Jun’s, too much for her disappointment there was no sign of him to stop.

“W-Wait...” Rena raised her both hands, gave him a sign to stop

Rena cried inside her heart, looking at Jun who kept moving toward her. When their gap just a couple of steps, Rena lost her balance. Helpless lying on the bed, that is her condition right now. She shut her eyes, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“God.. Help me..” Rena murmured

Rena heard footsteps were coming closer toward her. Her heart hammering inside her chest as she could feel a the bed movement because of someone climbed up the bed, from her left side. Heavy atmosphere is killing her, there was no sound at all as if you almost can hear a pin drop. The bed creaked as he went up, moving slowly to her side. Rena swore the time went slowly at this time, She could totally imagined that the young man currently at her left side by flesh and bone.

“Rena…”

His husky voice called her, Rena’s couldn’t stay closed anymore. Their eyes finally meet, Rena saw different person behind those orbs. There is no longer the young man who cried because of girl, in front of her eyes now Jun as grown man. Rena forgot Jun is way much older than her, though she’s already 21 years old this year. She always thought that she was much mature than her peers, but she was wrong. Their staring contest was interrupted by the latter raised his hand toward her face. Her inside screamed wanted to back off so back, but her body wasn’t able to move at all. Jun’s hand made his way to caressed her cheek by back of his fingers, her body flinched because of his touch.

“Rena?” Once again, he called her name.

"H-Hai…”

Jun let out his cheshire-cat smile to Rena, whilst his hand now cupped one of her cheeks. His thumb brushed her pale-skin in soothing way,  smile still painted on his face. The way he did as if he wanted to assure Rena not to afraid of him, surprisingly  it worked. Just don’t ask Rena why, because she didn’t know, yet. Rena noticed Jun keep decreasing their gap, her eyes grew big, unconsciously she raised her both hands halted him. 

“W-Wait, J-Jun..” Rena stuttered,

“Hmm?” Jun stopped, but she knows that Jun is just a breath away from her

“Isn’t this a bit....weird?” Rena averted her eyes, because looking at his chiseled body isn’t helping at all.

“No.” He said in a stern voice

It’s not like Jun wasn’t noticed Rena’s body tensed up, but he decided to gave it a go anyway. Rena was about to say anything more, but she saw Jun started to move again.

“What did I get myself into?” Rena cursed herself.

She closed her eyes, brazing herself for the worst. She waited, waited and waited. But there was nothing happened. Afterwards, she heard snorted then slowly it became laughter. She opened her eyes and found Jun is laughing out loud, he held his stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. You….Should...See.. Your… Face… Rena.. Haha” He said in between his laugh.

Now Rena grasped the situation, Jun was playing with her. None of his action was real, there was a bitter feeling clench in her heart. Jun tried to stop laughing but what happened just so funny, his hand now clench onto his stomach as he felt cramp because too much laughing.

“Mou!” Rena now raised up, her back leaned against headboard of the bed.

“It just hilarious haha!” He swept bead of tears which is escape from his eyes

Rena puffed her cheeks, she was annoyed with the mischievous side of Jun. She waited for a couple minutes, until Jun is done with his laugh.

“Done?” Rena crossed her arms over her chest

Jun nodded, he raised his hand once again. This time he motion her to coming closer.

“What?” Rena crawled into his side

When they were close enough, Jun flicked Rena’s forehead hard “Next time, You shouldnt say like that again, Rena”

“Awww!” Rena rubbed her forehead furiously “What was that for?” Rena hissed in pain

“Because you were careless!” Now he pinched her both cheeks. “You are lucky, If you met wrong guy, they’ll thought you are inviting him to..” His voice trailed off

At first, Rena didn’t understand what Jun meant. Since she saw Jun’s face turned into ripen tomato, now she understood. Now they are both blushing, and avoiding each other eyes.

“You got it r-right?”

“Un..” Rena can’t say anything else.

“Good.” He patted Rena’s head softly and smiled.

Rena still blushing after her idiot act, if she could she wanted to dig a hole so she could hide in it. Rena was brought to reality, when the latter began to raise up walked towards particular object which is lying on the floor. Jun grabbed his t-shirt, when he was about to turned the knob, a voice behind him made him stop.

“Jun!”

“Hai?” He turned his gazed

“W-Where are you going?”

“Living room? I need to sleep” He yawned

“Eh? I thought you already agree to sleep together?”

“I don’t want to assume anything, Rena…” Jun smirked

“B-Baka!” Rena threw pillow at him “What i mean is sleep together...but just SLEEP… nothing more” Rena raised her voice at particular word

Jun chuckled, seeing how cute the current Rena now “Okay.. Let’s SLEEP” Jun teased her with the same intonation.
Rena didn’t want to fall in the same hole again, therefore she stacked  a bunch of pillows to divided between her side and Jun’s side. Jun giggled, and shook his head albeit follow what Rena wanted.

“Done?”

“Un, Don’t you dare to cross this borderline!” Rena pointing at the line of pillows

“Roger that, Mam!” Jun gave a salute to Rena

Jun finally get into the bed, adjusting the pillow before resting his head. He saw Rena did the same, the difference was she using blanket while he’s not. Before he drifted off to sleep, he managed to say something to Rena.

“Goodnight, Rena…”

“Goodnight, Jun..”

The next morning, Rena woke up because of her phone ringtone. Her eyes still shut, whilst the hands searching the source of noise. She swap the screen without looking the caller first.

“Hello?” She lazily put the phone near her ear.

“RENA!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” The caller yelled out, which is success made Rena’s eyes fully awake now.

Immediately Rena put her phone away from the ear, want to find out the identity of mysterious caller. It turned out to be one of  her bestfriends, Yagami Kumi.

“Kuumin?”

“Don’t you kuumin me! Where the hell are you now?”

It didn’t need genius to figure out that Kuumin now mad or worried, or whatever. Of course she had other friend than Churi, though Rena’s appearance looks like type of girl who didnt have much friend, surprisingly she made a lot of friend one of them is Kuumin. Kuumin was the one who told Rena about Churi was cheating behind her back, yeah with her boyfriend or now ex-boyfriend Airi.

“Chill out Kuumin, will you? It’s still early in the morning.”

“Where are you? France? Because in Japan It’s 10 o’clock already.” Kuumin retorted

Rena body flinched, looking at the clock. Indeed like kuumin said it’s 10 o’clock. Don’t blame her, it’s because of Jun’s room totally covered by curtain.  When Rena asked him, he said that darkness kept him sleep well.

“I’m in Nagoya now.”

“WHAT?” Kuumin once again raised her voice

Rena pulled her phone away, after made sure that Kuumin is no longer shouting she speak up again “Why did you call anyway?”

“What happened between you and Airi? Did you….” Kuumin uneasiness tone didn’t escape from Rena’s ear.

“Why? Did they finally show off in campus?” Rena said in lazy tone, the last thing she wanted to hear is about Churi and Airi.

“No, it’s the opposite! Churi made a scene because she suddenly slapped Airi in the face.”

“SHE WHAT?” Rena’s eyes grew bigger.

“Now, you finally awake, huh?” Kuumin said in sarcasm “Yeah, she slapped Airi. Care telling me what happened now?”

“In short, we broke up.” Rena released a deep sigh

“Okay. Now, tell me why did you end up in Nagoya?”

Rena knew it’ll be long conversation if she started to tell Kuumin what happened to her. Not to mention Kuumin’s personality is she always curious. Rena thought it would be easier if she tell her in person.

“I’ll tell the whole story, when I get back, okay?”

“Promise?”

“I Promise.”

“Don’t forget tomorrow is Ms. Kuwabara class.” Kuumin reminded her

Her jaw dropped, she totally forgot about Ms. Kuwabara class. The whole campus know about how scary Ms. Kuwabara is. Because of she late-bloomer, she always targeted girl student for unreasonable assignment. The last thing she remembered when she missed Ms. Kuwabara class was she told Rena to join extra-class, it was horrible.

“Thanks Kuumin, I’ll be back tonight.” Rena smiled although she knew Kuumin can’t see her.

“Good, gotta go now. Talk to you later.”

After that, Rena put her phone on the nightstand near her side. She took a glance to her left side as the left side of bed already neat and tidy. It looked like Jun already made a bed since there was no trace of Jun anymore. A piece of paper was caught her eyes. Her hand reached that particular paper and read it

Hey, Rena

Woke up already?
I wanted to wake you up, but I didn’t have the heart to do it.
Because you looked so tired,  I left without saying anything.
I’ll get home at 4 pm.
Make yourself comfortable
I’ve prepared your breakfast, just re-heat it if you want.
About lunch, you could take anything in the refrigerator or you could order some takeout.

Jun

Rena found money as well on the bed, it quite lot for just lunch. Rena couldn’t help but wondering, what exactly Jun’s job is. She realized, for next 6 hours she’ll spend it alone. If she woke up earlier, she already bid farewell to Jun since she has to go back again to Tokyo. She could just left, but a part of her refused to be such a jerk to leave without say anything.

“Ah…. What am i going to do for a whole day?” Rena puffed her cheek

She get up and made the bed as tidy as she could. Then her stomach started growling and then she realised that she needed food, as soon as possible. She made her way to the kitchen and found some french toast along with a glass of milk on the table. She usually doesn’t eat breakfast, but since it’s 10 o’clock already she counted it as lunch. In a blink of eye, she finished eating . To her, his breakfast for her was delicious.

She looked at the current time it’s showed 11 o’clock, she remembered that she hadn’t showered yet. Thankfully her clothes were already washed so she have something to wear today. Taking shower at a stranger’s house was awkward. Lucky, there was some shampoo and facial foam for ladies.

“It must be his ex…”

She passed the shower without having much problem. She looked again at the clock, it’s 11.30.

“Why does time go slower…”

Then she thought of something good. She made her way again to the kitchen. This time her target is the refrigerator. She opened it, it was full with a lot of ingredients. You could know someone preference by looking at their refrigerator. It applies to Jun as well, Rena noticed there was a lot of instant spaghetti.

“Maybe I’ll make him something to eat as gratitude..”

Then she began to grabbed anything that she thought could be match with her dishes. She wanted to make another kind of pasta which is ravioli meatballs with creamy sauces. To be honest, it was her first time cooking for someone. She had no confidence to cook for Airi, although he kept saying that he’ll eat it whatever she cooked for him. Still, Rena didn’t do it.
She began to wash the vegetables, chopped them and started preparing the dough for the ravioli. Surprisingly, she did very good job multitasking two different things at the same time. After quite a long cooking time, yes it was quite long for someone who has previous cooking experiences but not Rena. She really made sure this time, her effort wasn’t in vain. She nearly finished what she has been doing, when she heard the doorbell from the kitchen. Immediately she look at the current time.

“He said he’ll arrive at 4 pm, now it’s only 3 pm” She grumbled

Then the doorbell kept ringing, forcing her to stop cooking for a while. Lucky for Rena, she just need to plate up and do the final tasting. When the doorbell was again ringing, she had enough and made her way to the entrance. She opened the door and found an unknown young woman. She was staring back at Rena, eyeing her up and down as if Rena was strange creature.

“Who are you?” She asked.

TBC
My Projects :

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2016, 12:23:21 AM »
I SMELL TROUBLE~,ganbate chicky chick  :hip smile:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2016, 12:56:14 AM »
Still... Jun is a stranger and i won't let rena that! Well until they're dating :kekeke:
Hmm... What is it? I can smell trouble too~
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »
Here comes trouble  :w00t: :w00t: :cow:
Please update soon author-san.  :bow: :bow:
Can't wait for the next chapter. :twothumbs
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2016, 06:07:54 AM »
Is it Mayu? That will be complicated if Mayu see a girl in Jun's house the next day after they broke up. I'll wait for your update in Encounter and Dream of You
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2016, 07:25:00 AM »
Update chick !!!!

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2016, 08:25:09 AM »
They sleep together~~~
You really know how to hang this story, author-san~
Let's hope Jun will come and save the day without trouble~

Gonna wait the next chapter :3
Update it ASAP, author-san :v
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2016, 07:23:12 PM »
Who is she? Mayu or jun siblings ?
I cant waitttt ..
Thanks fo the updates

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief