JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: (Group) Blackpink (블랙핑크)  (Read 53253 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Blackpink (블랙핑크)
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2016, 03:19:24 AM »

Almost there.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
http://www.vlive.tv/video/16189/

Playing With Fire MV Making of on vlive, with subs as usual.

What a bunch of cute dorks. Songs out in a few hours, sounds great, can't wait.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »

asdflkh lol I can't stop watching to write anything coherent

Okay, everything about these is amazing both visually and musically, I can't

The weirdest thing is that they keep making the kind of songs I really enjoy, even their slow, mellow track is right up my alley. I'm sure there'll eventually be a ballad that bores me to tears but not yet lol

Interesting that this time Lisa's rap was almost all Korean (In PWF), curious to hear if her pronunciation was great haha... sounded good to me though.

Love PWF instrumental love everything to be honest

--

Four songs in, Blackpink is already in contention of being my fave girl group of all time. More, please. More. :bow:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:26:14 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2016, 05:18:39 PM »

Pics from a naver interview, translations of the article in this twitter thread.

--

Another article from Moonrok:

Today BLACKPINK made an appearance at the YG Moonshot flagship store in Seoul in celebration of the release of their new EP, SQUARE TWO.

During the event the group answered questions, many of which regarded BLACKPINK’s upcoming appearance on the popular variety show Weekly Idol.

In response, Jisoo answered, “Since this is our first ever variety appearance, we were really nervous. However, because we were tense Jung Hyungdon and Defconn were extra bright [for us]. We were able to slowly become at ease. We were so nervous during the first half of the show. It was to the point where when Jennie was talking, you could see her lips trembling.”

Lisa also chimed in on the subject of BLACKPINK’s Weekly Idol appearance by saying, “This is our first variety appearance and we were so nervous because we haven’t really shown the talking side of ourselves yet. But we gave it our all at the recording.”

Jisoo continued saying, “We didn’t practice separately [for Weekly Idol]. We just tried to show ourselves as we really are. Since it’s our first variety appearance, we’re nervous about how we’ll come out.”

The group also touched on the subject of end-of-year awards. When asked about the highly coveted “Rookie of the Year” award, Jennie replied, “I think it would be a lie to say we aren’t hoping for it. Because it’s the first award you can win after debuting, I want to win it.”

BLACKPINK also talked about their relationship with YG founder Yang Hyun Suk, with Jisoo saying, “No matter how you look at it, he has a fatherly feeling. When we do well he screencaps the charts and sends it to us and says he’s proud. He also sends us pictures of him watching us on TV, and if we do something wrong he captures that and sends it to us. He also monitors our expressions, he’s really like a dad. He communicates really well with us.”

Jennie confirmed Jisoo’s statement, saying “When we won first place he was the first one to capture it and send us his congratulations,” with Jisoo chiming in, “Yeah he sent it immediately.”

One reporter made the point that so far Teddy has produced all of their singlges, and asked BLACKPINK if they have the desire to write and perform their own music, to which the group answered, “Our stages are still lacking. When Teddy makes a song for us, we’re all in the studio together. He always asks for our opinions and we’re all satisfied with the outcome.”

When asked what one piece of feedback is that they remember, Rosé answered, “Of all the feedback we received, the fans’ feedback left the deepest impression. The fans’ warm words comfort us.” Meanwhile, Jisoo stated that “When the four of us came out we were a little worried, but hearing that we fit well together it feels good.”

The reporters also asked BLACKPINK what their diet secret is. Jennie answered, “It’s not like we don’t eat or anything. Because we have so much dance practice, it just seems like we naturally make use of all the food we eat.” Jisoo touched on the group’s diet too, saying, “In Rosé and Lisa’s situation, they’re the style that should actually be gaining weight, so when we order food I just eat a little while they eat a ton. We just control portions. We move around so much either way.”

Rosé also made a point about the group’s diet, saying, “We all eat one full chicken. Our appetite is big, but we just kind of steadily eat throughout the day instead of eating a lot at once.”

BLACKPINK recently returned with their second EP SQUARE TWO and will be making their first music show appearance for this promotion cycle on the November 6 episode of Inkigayo.

Their Instagram is alive, ALIVE! :panic:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:05:49 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2016, 05:07:14 AM »

AAaaahhhh there's so much I'm dying I'mma update more in a bit

Dead.

Deceased.

Shuffled off this mortal coil.

https://www.instagram.com/blackpinkofficial/  for some sweet death also in video form.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 05:46:19 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2016, 04:33:36 PM »

http://smlounge.co.kr/nylon/article/32365

Pics from Nylon Korea.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMaiL4-gLdx/

One from Reebok Classic Korea. And speaking of Instagram:

Rosé, déar gód this is one attractive group.

Death via Instagram continues.

Best choreo. :yep:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2016, 08:17:46 AM »

First stage, Inkigayo, damn, dem mics be huge. Need to watch these some more without distractions, looks lovely on quick watch tho. :love:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2016, 03:18:00 PM »

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=00000010182&pgm_mnu_id=41847&pgm_build_id=48&noteCode=nt_10000015101&noteId=10000058163

SBS Inkigayo PD note pics.

Hot stuff from Instagram. The instagram is now the place to be, it's full of cute, dorky and all-around awesome video clips, along with the photos I'm posting.

Some more and higher quality pics from Reebok and Moonshot.

--

I thought the stages were pretty perfect, if we forget the usual camerawork problems. The mics, while a little distracting, allowed them to execute the hand-movement-heavy choreography properly. The stage setup was gorgeous, everyone looked great (especially Lisa, man she has such stage presence with her constant smirks and smiles). Also, I'm not alone in this, as I'm seeing that in general the esteemed netizens are REALLY starting to warm up to the group. Hate quotient is diminishing considerably compared to the time of their debut. Good times.

I'm stoked to see the M!Countdown stage in a few days tho, with hopefully less erratic camerawork and fancams, sweet, sweet fancams.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »

AAaaaaahhh Weekly Idol preview! Stoked beyond stoked. :panic:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2016, 12:24:19 PM »

M!CD perfs, official uploads.

FANCAMS! Group fancam in glorious 4K (well, I imagine it's glorious, still stuck with my 1920x1200px screen).

Individual fancam links: Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo

The girls also had a vlive... but filmed it in an unfortunate way for desktop users. I rotated it and upped to streamable.

The vlive link is fixed now and has subs tho, so watch that. Man, these four babies. Jennie especially is such a babyface. :heart:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:45:30 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2016, 01:31:32 AM »

G'day mates. The girls had another vlive, and I'm now convinced they're not real. It's just not possible. Unicorns, however, ARE real.

Some random pics... but really, just go watch the vlive, it's glorious. Although...

...kingdom for a HQ version.  :bow:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »

Inkigayo. Camerawork seems improved. Cookie Monster Lisa tho... :lol:

Oh man, yet another vlive. Blessed. Hope they keep this up. And Weekly Idol on wednesday, woop.

Oh and they mentioned a guerrilla concert... it could mean fancam heaven, mmh.

Right, speaking of fancams, M!CD released them for Stay as well.

Individual cams: Jennie, Lisa (the beginning xD), Rosé, Jisoo

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »

Weekly Idol was a ton of fun, can't wait for subs. Here's the raw, random play dance (18:30), profiles (26:08), x2 Speed (really x1.5 speed but anyway) Boombayah (46:02).

This however wasn't quite as much fun, due to the mics just dying randomly. Even still, great performance, hope someone replaces the audio.

Oh and they did win some sorta new artist award, here's the speech and stuff.

Just killing at the red carpet. There's a gazillion pics, I'll post some later haha.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:47:47 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »

Weekly Idol with softsubs! There's also an alternative version with hardsubs, which might be better, but I can't confirm, haven't watched it yet.

--

Love it. I actually rank their variety skills the exact reverse of my actual ranking so this brings them all even closer together.

Jisoo is just hilarious, Rosé is a ball of energy, Jennie's nervous expressions are a sight to behold and Lisa tried to keep up as the Korean newbie, poor thing.

Plenty of highlights:
- Jennie the snitch
- Lisa's YG imitation, dancing
- Jisoo in general. Jisoo eats anything. Anything! Except, well...
- Rosé just being super enthusiastic about everything, guitar perf (full version here btw), troubles mopping the floor, "Do you wanna walk over me?"
- Obviously the 1.5x dance

Just to name a FEW. In general though, it's worth a watch or several for sure. :thumbup
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 05:45:39 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2016, 10:52:04 AM »

Melon Music Awards has concluded, here is Blackpink's performance. Anyone wondering how they changed outfits so fast, it's because they actually performed both songs in the red/black outfits for the crowd (there are fancams), but the tv audience got a pre-recorded performance of Whistle with the rather angelic white outfits.

Blackpink accepts the best new artist award, Rosé does the speech this time, nice of them to rotate.

At the red carpet before the show.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:56:24 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2016, 01:13:43 AM »

Ah, Lisa... always so ladylike. Blackpink on Running Man, get your ep and subs here.

--

I'll try to do some catching up in this thread soon as well... stay tuned.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2016, 01:57:10 AM »

SBS Music Awards (that featured no awards, which was odd and very welcome) aired today, here's Blackpink's stage.

There was also this AWESOME acoustic medley stage that featured Rosé and her guitar as well.

Man it was a long show, Blackpink just sitting there for hooourrs, since all their perfs were pretty early in the night. Here they let loose when Big Bang hit the stage (pre-recorded stage, I think, but yeah, this was fun).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:29:08 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »

I know there's a million things I should've posted but here's something at least.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »

Ahaha that voice is so obvious, no amount of masking would help. :lol:

And that waist, mmm...  :lick:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2017, 12:23:05 PM »

Second round perf (very nice), GD+Britney imitations (lol) and sadly, the reveal, as she lost the vote against her opponent.

Also, what I thought was a wig, was actually her real hair! She dyed it dark brown, it looks like.

Hot damn. Jennie for Dazed Korea, April issue.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 12:38:02 PM by Stryfe »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display