JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Freak!

Author Topic: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu  (Read 48533 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/9/2016 Ryota/Naanya (request)
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2016, 07:46:18 AM »
“Nana-chan… are you okay?”  The boy asked, twirling the fringe.

“Why are you asking?”  Owada Nana growled as he stepped back.

“Naanya~” the voice shot out as she turned to see the person towards the side.

“Who are you?”  Nana asked.  “Why are you using my nickname?”

The person didn’t answer but knew Naanya.  It was quick to seek the answer but Naanya walked up and stared down the person in the boys’ uniform with the sweater beneath it.  The smile caught the girl off guard as she stepped back and turned around.  “Tell me who you are.”

“Hmm, I’m Ryota.”  The deep, husky voice came out with a wink.

“I see.  Are you new here?”  Naanya asked.

“Kinda.  I saw you out here and talking to that boy who wanted to know what your problem is.  He was being kind.”  Ryota scolded her as Naanya turned her head.

She didn’t respond.  Ryota peered over to see her eyes as she turned away again.  Ryota placed the hands upon the shoulders and felt the stress beaming off her body.

“I just don’t want people to talk to me.”  Naanya snarled.

“You’re talking to me…”  Ryota replied.

“You are just being kind.”  Naanya argued.

Ryota nodded, running through the black hair.  “Is that bad?”

Ryota watched the girl’s expression.  Her cheeks burned like roses as Ryota moved the hands up into her grasp.  Naanya glanced down the long sleeves and smiled.  Feeling the hands, it gave an instant thought and the words escaped instantly, “Kawaii~”

“It isn’t that much though…”  Ryota sighed.

“I wanted to avoid to talk to anybody but I just had forgotten my wallet at home.”  Naanya confessed.

“I have some money to spare.”  Ryota informed the girl, handing it over.

“Thanks.” Naanya smiled.  “I’ll pay you back, Ryota-kun.”

Ryota watched her run off with the hands in the pocket.  It had been the performance that was needed when Ryota saw the smiling teacher from the stairs.

“You got it.”  She laughed.

“Thanks Nakamura-sensei.”  Ryota pulled off the wig.  “I wish she knew it was me though.”

“She will one day.  Only problem you’re out 500 yen.”  The teacher cackled.

“It was well-spent.”  The girl replied as she followed the teacher downstairs and escaped back to the changing room as Ryoka.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »
I didn't know someone named Ryota in AKB48, the problem cleared up after reading the last part

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2016, 05:33:41 PM »
Ryota-kun just soooooooo cool>,<
My RyoNya being cute here>///<

This is the very first RyoNya fic I ever read!
Thanks for write this fic, Kuro-san. Thank you sooooo much^o^ *kneelbow*
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/14/2016 ChiiNatsu
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »
I didn't know someone named Ryota in AKB48, the problem cleared up after reading the last part

Yeah that was the request in general when it was written to me.  It was either going to be known or not known and choosing the latter was just the thing

Ryota-kun just soooooooo cool>,<
My RyoNya being cute here>///<

This is the very first RyoNya fic I ever read!
Thanks for write this fic, Kuro-san. Thank you sooooo much^o^ *kneelbow*

I could write more if I wasn't knee deep in requests... although it is probably not being viewed XD

ChiiNatsu!!

“Nee~ I like the kimono picture.”  Matsuoka Natsumi whispered with the captain shooting her upper half erect from the floor.

“That’s horrible to do.”  The captain, Anai Chihiro, scolded her.

“Whispering?”  Natsu tilted her head.

Chihiro nodded.  It was only one thing that would come from whispering.  She knew what to expect but it was no mood or expression Natsu had given off for it but Chihiro forced a smile, letting the woman’s arms rest around her hips.  Her body weight resisted long before crumbling back to the futon below.

“Next year… It’s your turn.”  Chihiro smirked.

“I’m surely going to be teased about it.”  Natsu replied.  “Do you remember which one you’re born under?”

Chihiro was taken aback by the question, she was quite sure of it but time seemed to make the thought slip away before she distinctly remember the doll by the side of the bed.  It was pink and round for her and squeezing it brought luck for her.  Chihiro turned towards her partner, realizing where her head was before tilting it up.

“Pig.”  Chihiro answered slowly.

“I’m a rat.  If I remember correctly.”  Natsu pondered.

“Yes you are~” Chihiro snarled.  “And why did you turn your head back down again.  I’m not…”

“Of course… still baby-face captain and making Chiizu pat you on the head.”  Natsu teased with her lips.

“My shirt is quite thin, you know.”  Chihiro warned.

Natsu smiled back as she released her grip and stood up, using Chihiro as a brace to get to her feet.  Chihiro turned upwards as Natsu stared down.  “Oh… sorry.”

Chihiro knew the sincerity of Natsu with her expressions.  Moody or not she remembered how she would nap because of others but it was an idea of many to try but seeing the results of Natsu’s breathing, she was uneasy and withdrawing her thoughts had developed the problems.

“Jiina… what about her birthday?  Anything special?”  Natsu smirked.

“Well… I’m not sure.  I’ll be more worried about what Rikopi wants to do.  Jiina could probably hang with Madoka.”  Chihiro replied before remembering the face of the little sister.  “Yeah… that can’t work.  Maybe Haruppi?”

The two nodded.  It seemed weird that Haruppi of all people was little admired but she was quite cheerful among the other group members.  Chihiro turned back to Natsu.

“Why aren’t you taking Jiina?”  Chihiro snapped back.

“Oh… captain usually has first pick, remember?”  Natsu snickered.

“Right… we made that rule.  You would take the lolis and I could decide on everyone else.”  Chihiro nodded.  “Yeah… Chiizu would have liked many things.”

“Yeah… I wish you would tell me it wasn’t just a dream though or let me have at it.”  Natsu sighed as she saw her phone.  “Have a nice nap.”

“Wait a moment!  You awake me with comments about my kimono, breathe into my chest, and make me talk about Chiizu.  You’re here for something!”  Chihiro concluded.

“I wanted to tell you about the kimono.  You turned into me because I know you’ve been experimenting with your sleep wear.  Chiizu is your guilty pleasure that you wouldn’t let me do in the first place.”  Natsu retorted.  “You rather use it on me.  That was the agreement with Chiizu.”

Chihiro swayed her head back and forth. “Right… stop being moody.  See ya!”

Natsu turned off the light in the room and walked out to see the toothy grin of Jiina standing outside the door.  “Chihiro is fine with Haruppi?”

“Haruppi would have to agree… it wouldn’t be my call if Chihiro got jealous over Haruppi.  If it’s any consolation… Rikopi has your gift from the elder members.”  Natsu explained as the girl nodded.

“I’m looking forward to it.  Thanks for asking.”  Jiina smiled before prancing off.

Natsu hated how Chihiro being the elder member was childlike at the worse times.  However, she was planning to talk to the captain after her nap as the wide grin came out from her face as Rikopi pointed out quickly from the break room.  Natsu knew how it felt but being crushed by them was a bonus with the sight of Chihiro not wearing a loose enough shirt during her nap time.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »
Honestly I got really, really confused here lol. Like... What are they even doing XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2016, 06:56:24 PM »
Honestly I got really, really confused here lol. Like... What are they even doing XD

In many ways, teasing...  :hip smile:

And hinting towards a certain person about certain things :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/25/2016 ChiiAo (request)
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2016, 07:15:38 AM »
Chihiro glanced at her phone as she sipped the warm tea again.  She pondered over her getting cold feet although it was her idea to come out and meet because of the timing.  Chihiro could connect with people and being the glue of the selected group, she was decided as captain when first generation debuted.  She watched many of them grow into their own characters but there was only one that she didn’t want to see change.

Chihiro and countless others saw it within her that she could transform into a beautiful woman.  Her fear rode upon getting over the given character of the little sister.  She wasn’t that much younger than the others but many had developed the name to their debut but she was the one who stuck to the script.  Chihiro hated when they had to split Team H into separate entities.  The family they had built and fought over was now separated.

The captain of the new group had stated out her intentions quickly when they were announced.  The new faces brought a sense of hope to them.  She needed the first generation to be the anchors for the new team.  The two Natsu’s were prepared for the new frontier with Haruppi not that far behind.  Wakachan grew a smile.  She had to show the rest what the elder brass had for them and sent them off quickly once she saw her in the corner.

“Aoitan…”  Chihiro breathed.  “Be strong.  K4 is strong.”

“I am just worried.  I can’t stand that you won’t be near me anymore.”  Aoi cried as she patted the girl’s head.

“Lovetan is trusted.  Sasshi told me she’s ready to take on the challenge of leader for the team.  Believe in her.”  Chihiro held her before Lovetan saw the two in an embrace.

“It’ll be hard without you guys.”  Lovetan forced a smile.  “I never wanted this but I’m thankful that I can continue in some way.”

“Aoi… I’ll miss you too.”  Chihiro pressed her forehead and let Lovetan take her to the new team huddle before catching up with the rest.

Time past by slowly that they had cherished the time together.  Natsu was the middle person most of the time as she had relayed the changes Aoitan had taken to null the pain.  Chihiro saw Aoi bloom and admitted to Natsu that she wasn’t the little sister anymore they knew.  The co-captain agreed that everyone had changed when she skipped up to the table with a grin.

“Ohisashiburi.”  Chihiro greeted.

“Ohisashiburi.”  Aoi replied as the cup was flipped for her.

“How’s everything?  Madoka been treating you well?”  Chihiro smirked as she had seen the relationship between the two members.

“Madoka has opened up a bit since we’ve been together but…”  Aoi mentioned, pouring the tea.  “My heart is still with you.”

“I can’t commit to you.”  Chihiro laughed.  “It’ll be hard on the others.”

“I know but if I switched teams, we would be together.”  Aoi snickered.  “That won’t happen though… Madoka knows my feelings though.”

“We all still see you as the little sister who always was frustrated with others.”  Chihiro admitted, taking the deep breath.

“I’m a big sister with the others.  They trust me for being a first gen member although I feel lost sometimes.”  Aoi confessed as she drank the lukewarm tea.

Chihiro observed that with the others and it wasn’t hard to confirm it but the relationship seemed brittle over time that she was with Natsu, the one who was the messaging Aoi’s concerns.  Chihiro finished the cup as she glanced up for another pot as she watched Aoi glared at the cup.

“We’ll always still be our biggest supporters.  This is the first generation promise to each other.  Minazou has always thought you were spoiled you know?”  Chihiro smiled as the pot came.

“It’s been a while that we all can just hang out and talk with each other.  The month still haunts me a bit when everything seemed to go from calm to chaos.  Everyone wanted to know what would happen.  Chori and Tani.  First generation.  The only ones that seemed to know what was happening was Lovetan and Sasshi.”  Aoi recalled when she sipped the tea.  “Sakura and Haruppi bawled on stage but I couldn’t cry out my fears until backstage.”

“No one knew.  We all faced the fear as a group and now we are close to adulthood.  I want to always say that you will always be the little sister and no one can take that away.”  Chihiro patted Aoi’s head as her free hand caught the tear.

Aoi continued with the drink as she spoke about Madoka and her determination with the piano.  Trying instruments was a goal and being able to do drums brought a grin upon her face.  Chihiro acknowledge that the timing of the change had shocked them not once but twice and the end result was something that had melded the new teams and with the observation, Chihiro was happy for everyone including Aoi as she paid off the tea and headed outside.

“You have practice today?”  Chihiro asked.

“Yeah… I want you to watch us again.”  Aoi showed a happy expression.

“Later but at least something to give you strength.”  Chihiro brushed the bangs away and pressed her lips upon Aoi’s forehead.  “I want you to always be the little sister and text or message me on LINE if you have any troubles.

“Sure.”  Aoi nodded as she threw her arms around the captain before running off the other way as she glanced at the phone.

The picture of the two together brought the memories of the past but the future was just as important for both of them with the rest of the group as a whole.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/26/2016 MogiTate (request)
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2016, 08:09:00 AM »
Mogi Shinobu found herself lost in the room when she heard the voice call out in the dark.

“Shinobu, I’m here.”

Mogi knew the voice but she always refused to acknowledge it at times when she called out again as the lights were turned on as she laid out with a smile.  Her lips formed the syllables to her name as Shinobu glared at the woman.

“Sahho… what are you doing here?”  Shinobu asked.

“Just been in the dark.”  Sahho, Iwatate Saho, laughed.  “I won’t lose.”

Shinobu knew the reason.  She didn’t have to ask.  However, Sahho was persistent to break her away from Mion.  Every excuse was just a small molehill for Sahho to plow down.  Shinobu had the mental dirt to build when she finally moved up to the couch.  Taking the seat, she forced the burikko to the other side.

She stared down the elder female before turning off as she felt the hand press up onto the lap.  Shinobu turned her head as she flashed a smile towards Sahho.  The words would have come that she could have escaped from the burikko but something felt intriguing with her partner.

“What do you want?”  Shinobu smirked.

“I want you.”  Sahho cooed.

“You can’t.”  Shinobu retorted.

“Why?  Just because Mion is cute, devilish, and has your heart?”  Sahho whined.

“No… because Mion doesn’t have the things you have.”  Shinobu smiled.

Sahho glanced away quickly.  Shinobu knew the words were like arrows despite everything, she had a liking towards Sahho.  Mogi took the time to understand what she had gone through and liked the woman she was but never understood the reason behind the chaos.  Sahho for herself was all the qualities but Shinobu knew there was one thing she couldn’t beat.

Respect.

Shinobu waited until she turned back as a smile had been drawn upon her face.  Mogi stood up and exhaled when Sahho grabbed her wrist.  She always was assured that Sahho would be supportive but it was problematic to not show it at times.  The stress had built up over the time that she was with Mion that it started to tug heavily before letting her have Mion’s way.  She felt the eyes closed when she released the grip.

“You were there when I struggled.”  Shinobu broke the silence.  “As everything came together, you were there for support and honestly the character is yours.  You could never win with your real self.”

“Being the shy, hopeless…”  Sahho moaned.

“Not hopeless.”  Shinobu smiled.  “Just a romantic who could accept you.”

Sahho pursed her lips before forcing a smile.  Shinobu gripped the doorknob as she would just leave without thinking about it but she turned back and gripped the soft hands of Sahho.  Seeing her eyes peered upwards, she found a peck upon the forehead before Mogi walked out of the room with a wink.

Shinobu didn’t bother to turn back but she kept her ear near the door.  Heartbroken could have described her but Mogi knew the truth was being accepted meant more to her than anything but in understanding a person, they had to listen to their true intentions.  Mogi knew Sahho was beyond the idol route.  She heard a whimper before leaving the room for good.

Truth hurt more than the lie she could keep.  Sahho was the roots of the generation.  Shinobu knew if she didn’t make it, no one would.  Mogi felt the hands of her girlfriend before turning back to see Sahho with her head up high before turning back with the crinkling of the lips.  The pain was felt across time and distance but she knew she would be alright until the next meeting when the molehills could be plowed again.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2016, 01:13:53 PM »
my.... mogitate is just too cute in real life...
but this one... why (@_@)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »
my.... mogitate is just too cute in real life...
but this one... why (@_@)

Just because :lol: Then again I'm a person with little sense in his head too
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/29/2016 SaeYuki (request)
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2016, 06:16:01 AM »
"Miyazawa!  Ready?"

She stood up ruffling her short, brown hair before giving a firm nod to the guard.  For Miyazawa Sae, two years went by quickly.

Sae heard enough of what had happened when she went into prison.  Many people went into shock hearing the charges against her.  She had kept quiet about it, reporting back to night that changed her.

Miyazawa had grown close to another woman, if at many times tested her sexuality but it wasn’t intimate but how she rounded her finger around her chin.  The eyes stared back at the woman as she had held a package in the room when she had heard a knock at the door.  She raised her hands and fell to the floor.  Sae wanted to admit the fault upon her but with her words fell upon silent ears.

Sae couldn’t give up the name although the hints gave way to who it may have been when she was set to trial.  She admitted not knowing at first about the contents in the box but she always felt that if she hinted instead of spiting it out the retaliation wouldn’t come.  The attorney who spoke to her saw that in her eyes and withdrew her concerns as she was at the mercy of the court.

“Two years.”  The judge said as Sae was being truthful about the box but not giving up the name had left the bad impression.

The attorney who became her closest ally worked on the case against the woman they were trying to find.  It wasn’t a year a later that they found her in a ditch.  Sae knew that she had a while more but she had given the release to state the fact after what had happened to see about the sentence being shortened.  The few months made her feel anxious as many who came in were mothers.  They saw Sae as a child lost when she had mentioned her story.

They admitted that any mistakes could be resolved but she was called every name before being embraced by them.  Their experience sought their stories to be told and then the day came as she was released out into the free world.  The first person was the attorney as she lowered her eyes towards her.

“Did you have to stay in there?”  She asked softly.  “Was there a point to prove?”

“No.”  Sae shook her head.  “I’m glad it happened and not to show my choices in life.”

The attorney opened the passenger door and let her inside before they drove off from the prison grounds.  It felt different seeing the world than being in the cell.  Many feared of being abused but her background scared enough women away for the time in jail.

Pulling into the stall, the attorney turned off the engine and stared out into the front.  “I had managed to look up something.”

“What is it?”  Sae asked.

“You were kicked out of school once, right?”  The attorney asked, turning her eyes.  “For dating a girl.”

“Yeah.  I heard that was the reason.”  Sae answered.

“The main reason was not the purpose but the person.”  The attorney informed her.

Sae felt her throat go dry.  It was a playful thing that many had done but she was the type that many had declared her as gay or lesbian.  It hurt that many could playfully kiss each other but she couldn’t get away with it because of her appearance.  Sae remembered the letters that came in after.  Many were supporting her and more hating for her choices.  She heard the results of the tournament and sank into her room.

She got the certificate through night school classes but she felt disappointed about the whole situation at hand.  Sae returned back to the reality and glared at the woman.

“Do I want to know who did it?”  Sae asked.

“Nope.  I don’t think so but she’s in there.”  She informed Sae as she gripped the door handle and stepped out.

Sae saw the attorney point to the restaurant and turned to see the long, black-haired woman on the phone.  Her chest tightened as she moved towards the door as her feet carried her to the table.  Her mind was scattered before putting the pieces together as she sat across and saw the eyes glance up.

“Miyazawa?”  She said, dropping the phone onto the table.

“Yeah… It’s been a while Kashiwagi-chan.”  Sae answered.

“You’ve looked different.”  She smiled.  “I’m sorry.”

She always felt the apology wasn’t needed but it angered her that it wasn’t back when she kicked out of school.  The events shouldn’t have happened to her as she remembered the day after hearing about the loss in the tournament that she swore to see Kashiwagi and speak her mind.

“Honestly… I had a speech ready but I forgot most of it.”  Sae smirked.  “It wasn’t so much your fault but everyone else.  It is nice to see you again.”

Sae stood as she felt the wrist being grabbed by Yuki.  Her eyes narrowed as she forced her back into the seat when she stood and bowed into a right angle towards the woman.

“It was my fault.”  Yuki groaned.

“Yukirin… It’s fine.  I forgive you.”  Sae laughed.  “What about your husband or whatever you have now?”

“I have none.  The one thing I did after hearing my father’s doing was to shift investments under my name to another account.  My parents quickly divorced after the incident too so I stayed with my mother until I was old enough to venture off.  My friends and I invested into a small clothing line which is slowly growing but the investments was my leverage.”

Sae felt Yuki’s hands again, soft and gentle, grasp her.  She didn’t want the money as much as her freedom but seeing in her eyes, Sae grew concerned that after all the events that could she let her heart go again.  Sae gripped them as she turned up.

“I’m not after your money.”  Sae reiterated.

“I know you aren’t.  You’re here to finish the date.”  Yuki smiled as the two coffees came to the table.

Sae grinned as she saw Yuki again after a long time away.  The speech she had seemed to shred in her mind that they had caught up with their lives.  The apologies came like stacks of papers, wishing for the second chance in the relationship in its budding stages.  She finally felt the love that was lost throughout the time and took the opportunity to seek redemption in the theme called life.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 2/2/2016 NagiUha (request)
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2016, 09:30:38 PM »
For Kitagawa Ryoha, speaking wasn’t her greatest attribute.

She never spoke up for certain things, allowing only being called when she would answer questions but in private life, she found herself as quiet as a mouse.  Ryoha wanted the courage to speak up and even when she was given the opportunity to transfer, she wanted to refuse but was forced to anyway by recommendation.

Ryoha found herself on a train heading to Tokyo for the first time, she held her suitcase near the side when she had seen someone by the window.  Her voice was ready to come out when the girl turned and gave a firm smile.  Ryoha returned the gesture and sat down, moving the suitcase between them.  The girl glanced outside before turning back to see the stiffen Ryoha staring forward.

“Ah excuse me… Are you part of the Tentomu club?”  She asked.

Ryoha nodded.  She turned away when she felt the pounding of her hand.

“I’m Shibuya Nagisa.  I met the other two from Fukuoka, Meru and Mio in the back.  What’s your name?”  Nagisa asked.

“I’m Kitagawa Ryoha.”  She said in a soft voice.

“Can you say it a bit louder?”  Nagisa smirked.

“I’m Ryoha.”  She spoke as Nagisa nodded and extended her hand.

“Aren’t you excited to go to Tokyo?  It’ll be my first time by myself.”  Nagisa announced.  “I have my bento from Osaka that my mother made for me and I wanted to make a friend before I headed there.  Would you be my friend?”

"Friend?"  Ryoha spoke, feeling her throat drying up.

She rarely had people come up to her and speak directly to her.  It felt awkward that she just smiled and nodded as the train started to move. Ryoha glanced around the train when she felt her hand being grabbed again.  Nagisa turned her head, giving a smile as she placed her head upon Ryoha’s shoulder.

“You seem awfully quiet.”  Nagisa noted.  “I usually go on when I’m nervous.”

“Same… I usually don’t like speaking.”  Ryoha exhaled.

“You seem cute though.  You must have a lot boys asking you out.”  Nagisa snickered.

“Not really…”  Ryoha tilted her head.  “I tend to shy away when others speak to me.”

“Oh?  I never had a boyfriend because they are quite rude and what not.  Did you fill out the form for dorm mates?”  Nagisa asked, pulling out the folded piece of paper from her bag.

Ryoha shook her head as she turned to find the clean sheet in her bag, pulling it out of the folder when Nagisa turned quickly.

“Something wrong?”  Ryoha asked.

“Nothing.  Just weird that I haven’t told them I had nobody coming with me.  I thought someone else was coming but wasn’t accepted.”

“Oh… did we need roommates?”  Ryoha pondered.

“I heard and read that if you’re out of Tokyo for dorms you need to apply.  For transfer students especially.”  Nagisa informed her as Ryoha glanced at the paper.

“If you need someone… I don’t mind.”  Ryoha commented as Nagisa jumped up and immediately fell back into her seat.

Ryoha snickered at the girl.  She found Nagisa to be funny yet had a caring side she hadn’t seen from others.  Ryoha spent the whole time learning about Nagisa as a person and finding that her personality was normal for Osaka but for Nagoya it would be outlandish.  Nagisa upon arrival to the school sent in the paper as Ryoha’s roommate for the semester.

Ryoha grew curious of the results when she saw Shibuya next to hers.  Nagisa came running and threw her arms around the girl as she pointed to the room and walked over as they saw the empty canvas of walls.  Nagisa jumped onto the left bed as Ryoha was left with the other bed, sitting down looking out at the gray skies out in the courtyard.

“Thanks for being with me.”  Nagisa smiled.  “If you need a friend, I’m here.”

Ryoha nodded as she stayed in the room while Nagisa ventured out.  Being away from home felt awkward but she had met the rest of the group that made up Tentomu.  Mio and Meru were like oil and water although Mio was less enthusiastic when it came to the meetings.  The trio from Tokyo were melded together like Neapolitan with each developing a usual flavor to the party.  Ryoha found Nana to be a bit intimidating but she was intelligent.  Mako was the lost person in the group but she was still sharp when it came to conversations.  Miki was found to be the different one from the rest as she exaggerated a lot to them.

However, Ryoha found a comfort level with Nagisa especially when she slept.  Ryoha had been a year younger than Nagisa and with the different classes, she found that the emptiness quickly not speaking to her often.  Weekends for the first month, they would be in separate groups to venture around to see the neighborhood.  Returning back, Nagisa talked about the many things about the area as Ryoha slowly pointed them out as well.

She feared the fact of her personality and heard a lot from the classmates about her.  Ryoha saw she had been active with others and it drew a sense with her as she moved up slowly and hooked her arm.  Ryoha swallowed her pride as she dragged Nagisa away from the group.  She glanced around and lowered her eyes.  Ryoha felt her heart ache a bit when she had Nagisa alone and patted her shoulder.

“What is it?”  Nagisa smirked.

“I’m beginning to like you.”  Ryoha spoke softly.  “It’s weird that I have feelings for you.”

“Oh really?”  Nagisa laughed.  “I guess it’s mutual.”

“Really?”  Ryoha spat.

“You are always showing the cute, pouty face when you’re away from me and then the excursions you always watch me from afar.  I notice it sometimes.  It’s different than when we met.”  Nagisa pointed out as Ryoha’s face turned away, blocking her warm cheeks.

“I guess so…”  Ryoha sighed.

“I wasn’t expecting to like someone either.  I was comfortable before I was elected to the Tentomu group. Honestly, I cried when I got sent off.  It was going to be a lonely semester and then I saw the other two together.  I thought that someone would at least join me I knew but I remembered just making sure I was welcoming.  You came in and I thought of just enjoying myself.  Ryohatan has been my savior.”

Ryoha smiled as she moved her arms around Nagisa’s body and pressed her lips up to the cheek.  “You’re my savior too.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 2/7/2016 ChiiAo (request)
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2016, 11:44:29 PM »
Motomura Aoi pouted at the sight.

She hated how Natsu toyed with Chihiro.  Getting her hopes up before dropping her like a rock.  Her moodiness drove Chihiro closer as Aoi softly complied before pouting towards the two.  She turned to see the tall figure with her arms crossed and narrowing her eyes.

“You look cute when your girlfriend is getting worked up by Natsu.”  She noted, poking Aoi on the forehead.

“Chihiro doesn’t like it when I cry next to you.”  Aoi retorted as the woman smiled back.

“Truly Chihiro knows her priorities.”  She answered.

“Madoka~ why don’t you like Natsu?  You know her too well sometimes.”  Aoi said her name as the smile grew upon her face.

“It’s a love/hate relationship between us.  Natsu always comments that I’m conservative and I hate the fact that boys like her behind.  She likes kids and when I come around them, it’s a cold stare.  Then, she wants to play on her time rather than mines.”  Madoka explained with her complaint as Aoi nodded.  “We can work an angle…” 

Madoka smirked, pulling Aoi close to her.  “Natsu is drawing attention to us.”  Madoka whispered.

“What about Chihiro?”  Aoi breathed.

“Jelly.”  Madoka hummed as she released Aoi.

“Thanks.”  Aoi hid her smile when she ran over to the elder female.

“Sorry… Madoka wanted to hug.”  Aoi yelled as she ran past Natsu.

“You have to make Chihiro feel bad?”  Natsu snarled.

“Do you have to make Aoi cry?  It’s hard enough that we make them go through a tug of war every time we give advice.”  Madoka grunted.

“Aoi would cry but Chihiro was telling me Aoi doesn’t wear a bra at home and one time she popped out of the shower half naked.”  Natsu explained.

“She hates to be perverted.  I figured you could keep her secret right.”  Madoka poked her partner’s head.

“Now you know why we are only just friends?”  Natsu raised her eyebrows before giving off a smile.

Aoi chased Chihiro to the corner before grabbing the corner and saw her paced to the stairs and followed her up to the next floor when Chihiro turned and landed upon the floor.  Aoi turned up and saw her on the floor before approaching her.  Taking short steps, she felt her weight go forward and reached out into Chihiro, closing her eyes when she felt a soft surface.  She opened them to see Chihiro’s back with the elder female groaning as Aoi braced her arms down seeing the black skirt beneath it.

“Sorry.”  Aoi stood as Chihiro flipped onto her back.

“That was double punishment.”  Chihiro groaned.

“I didn’t mean anything with Madoka.  She likes hugs.”  Aoi explained as she saw Chihiro forced a smile.

“I know.  Natsu told me what’s been happening so I saw your face turn sour when I speak to Natsu.  Being her classmate, I could never avoid her and her moods.  Just the fact that Madoka has been playing the game too has gotten me sour too.”  Chihiro elaborated, seeing the hand from Aoi.  “You have to help me to the nurse’s office.”

Aoi saw the legs and brought her up as she favored the left foot and leaned on Aoi as they proceeded down the hallway.  She moved Chihiro off to the nurse before stepping outside.  Aoi smiled as she probably had told Natsu about the days she would hang out with her but Madoka probably would have heard the same but Aoi couldn’t think of the one time she had been having a juicy secret as she sighed and saw Chihiro walk out with a limp.

“It isn’t sore?”  Aoi pondered.

“It’s sore but I can handle as long as I have my crutch.”  Chihiro smirked as Aoi lent out her shoulder.

“This can be kept secret right?”  Aoi smiled.

“Truthfully, I can’t hide this.”  Chihiro laughed as she was guided into the classroom before Aoi walked away.

“Did Chihiro injure herself?”  Natsu snarled.

“Yes!  Because of you.”  Aoi answered with a smirk.

“I figure.  She’ll be fine.”  Natsu laughed as they walked off in opposite directions.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 2/7/2016 TanoHira (request)
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2016, 08:29:54 PM »
She had observed her closely for a while, since she began to notice her as an applicable person.

The distance seemed to close when she began to sense the problem arising and turning to the only person she had trusted in a while.  For Hirata Rina, it was enough.  Her heart could only take as much as she could before letting her go back into the heartbreak as she saw it.  Hillary felt the lump in her throat as she said what the true intentions was watching her fall over the cliff and only to be resurrected back in her care.

The fear was how much her heart was going to be torn if she said it out loud although many had seen the locked locket within her chest.  Few had progressed through the process but she kept it hidden in front of her that Hillary would force a smile out into the world.  Questions arose that her lack of Japanese would strike her although the benefits outweighed the downfalls as she walked up to the female glaring at the television.

“Ah Tano-chan!  There you are.”  Hillary called out as the woman glanced back and smiled.

“Hey!  Just watching AKBingo.  Want to?”  Tano Yuka pointed as she began to see the competition.

Her heart began to wrench at the sight.  The cliff was in sight again as she saw their generation mates together.  Hillary saw how Tano was in private although kept mum of the situation at hand when it was unravelling in front of her.  Her opinion, in silence, was to have her let go of the two lovebirds.  Hillary saw the damage she was causing but kept her lips closed, watching it progress as Tano swayed her body.

“Were you watching all this time?”  Hillary asked as Tano turned.

“I just saw it and wanting to watch it since it is Tomu.”  Tano replied.

Hillary couldn’t blame Tomu for doing what she was doing.  Omori Miyu was kind but seeing the shading of the characters, she found Miyupon to be colored the darkest of the three.  Hillary avoided the conversation to sway towards the triangle but watching it from a distance, she found the problem to lie between the Tano being overly aggressive, which wasn’t the case.  Tomu playing it off to get towards Miyupon being the objective of the elder woman.

“I see.  I’ll get something to drink.”  Hillary announced as Tano nodded when she turned to the vending machine in the hallway and got juices for each of them and placed one in front of Tano.

“Thanks.”  Tano poked the straw into the container and started to drink.

She felt the chest wanting to explode as the pictures showed the two and the explanation of the two.  Hillary observed the emotions and seeing her thick skin prevail over the conversation.  She followed with her drink as she watched it being progressed before the commercial.

“Why?”  Hillary breathed.

“Why what?”  Tano turned as she placed the juice upon the table in front of them.

“Why do you go through the torture?”  Hillary uttered.

“It isn’t…”  Tano sighed.

“I don’t want you to suffer because you were forced out.”  Hillary sighed, closing her hands into fists.  “It isn’t fair that they got together because of you.  They should at least apologize.”

“Okay…”  Tano nodded as she felt something warm in her hand.

“Honestly… I’ve been your shoulder to cry on so is it possible to be more than that?”  Hillary said as she released and grabbed the juice when Hillary turned back around and saw Tano covering her eyes.  “If it isn’t that way…”

“I guess I was being selfish for wanting Tomu and I think enough people had said it that I was watching to confirm it.  I lied if this was the first time I watched the episode but I knew the distance was far but Tomu is still a friend that I trust.”  Tano explained, wiping her eyes.  “I don’t want to load you the barren of me.”

“Actually, the reason is I like you.  Tomu may be a friend but I do want you to be happy.  At least with someone.”  Hillary forced a smile as Tano shook her head.  “You have someone?”

“It will be you.  Baka.”  Tano reached out and pressed her head upon the chest.  “You suck though for letting me suffer.  But I understand.”

Hillary felt the block go away quickly as she felt Tano’s body up to her.  She wasn’t sure of anything but if she was going to win over a person, there was at least one ally she had felt entrusted to for support.  Hillary grabbed the remote and turned it away from the show to a food show for the distraction of the pair.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 2/19/2016 HKT (request)
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2016, 01:21:48 AM »
A/N Surely it was a ChiiAo request but it tended to be Madoka-viewed fic overall (got lazy, won't change it :P)

Anyways... still not taking requests until I lower the number down and this won't help either :nervous

He stood in the hallway frozen as the scene unfolded.

The image had the girl he had befriended kissing his friend and confidant.  By him was Moriyasu Madoka with a snicker as the whole school had seen it in front of him.  The timing seemed wrong.  It was the point that he had turned back to not watch it go further and ran to the roof.  The breeze brushed through his hair as the baby-faced boy let out a scream when he felt a hand upon the shoulder.

“Chihiro… does like you.  You haven’t asked her out.”  The voice calmed him as he turned to find Madoka staring out into the skyline.  “Natsu won’t give in either but he had the first dibs.”

He knew it was a bad idea.  Chihiro was in his class while he had Madoka.  The utterance that came out was enough for him to move into his territory when he glanced up to Madoka.  “You want to… hang out sometime?”

Madoka instantly shook her head.  “To make a person jealous… that is a decent idea, Aoi-kun.”

Madoka was a person of interest with everybody being the piano prodigy at one point before being sent to the school for formal education.  Motomura Aoi had her as a classmate but had been extremely shy of the girl with her daunting eyes and height.  Asking her had changed his perspective on the loss and turned it into a learning experience as she guided him from the lowest point.  He gained an advantage from Madoka as she was keen upon Chihiro.  She kept his spirits up but it had haunted her that Aoi had been revealing a side that she had yearned for a while.

“So… how has been your day?”  Madoka sighed.

“Been busy with stuff and will be camping with some others.  Want to join?”  Aoi asked as she instantly nodded.

“I know Natsu and Chihiro are coming too.”  Madoka smirked, seeing the transformation on his face.  “Might open up the opportunity.”

“You’re being helpful but I know you’re hurting inside.”  Aoi moaned.  “I may not be able to read a woman but I can sense friends easily.”

Madoka wiped the smirk off and waved her hand as she walked over to the pillar, placing her back upon the pillar.  Glancing down upon the boy, he brushed by the lips before tiptoeing up and feeling the full embrace of the partner.  Aoi was unsure how far but the balance grew upon placing his hands upon Madoka and feeling her heart through the touch.

“Stop making it hard.”  Madoka grumbled breaking the kiss.

“I’m not.”  Aoi argued as he waved at Chihiro.

“Stop flirting with her.”  Madoka snarled.  “You’re my girlfriend, remember?”

“Right… just saying hi.”  Aoi forced a smile as Madoka quickly shook her head.

She watched it the pawn move in front of her.  The fear was already that she couldn’t win the battle and making it worse was the male that had taken boyfriend’s affection within her sight.  Madoka kissed Aoi and turned him against the wall as she watched Natsu pass by and turn the corner before releasing her grasp.  Madoka hated the fact that Aoi had to be shielded but it was that fact that had driven her away instantly before Aoi ran off to the library for the study period.

Following the tracks of Natsu, she stopped to see him brushing his hair back, talking to another girl before waving to her.  He turned to see Madoka at the end of the corridor with a smirk.  Walking by him, she found a sense of hope in him as he calmly glanced back and swiftly reached out for her hand.

“You’re toying with him a bit too much.”  Natsu narrowed his eyes with her voice going lower than usual.

“Why don’t you let go of Chihiro?”  Madoka proposed.

“Why hurt your feelings to make him feel better?”  Natsu informed her as Madoka turned her eyes.

The two felt like natural rivals in the classroom although Natsu being elder by a year had been in a few of the classes before as a remedial student with the transfer credits.  Madoka had always grown to the will that is Matsuoka Natsu as a person but he had a sense of style that many girls yearn for.  Madoka saw through him and caught him as being moody and vulnerable to his surroundings.  She would have given into his temptation only to lead seeing herself in him.

“Because hurting his will only hurt your pride.”  Madoka retorted as he drew a smile.

“I guess we let the match continue for your sake.”  Natsu bowed before leaving the hallway.

Madoka knew the pride of Natsu had to go down and giving that away was enough to help a friend in her mind as she ventured off to class where Aoi had sat.  All the thoughts had brought her back to the fact that she rather see Aoi with Chihiro but it would also mean Natsu would have his choice in options again.  The class seemed like a tug of war in her mind on how to approach it as she closed her eyes and knew that the solution was to let Aoi into a battle.

The next day, Aoi walked over to greet Madoka at the door with his backpack before receiving a small duffel bag from his girlfriend.  She had the essentials but with an added protection inside in case of emergency away from the site, her cell phone.  She knew the reception was horrible in the woods.  However it was protection in case of emergency when things would be at its worse.

Walking down, the two saw a van and opened to the door to the other couple as Aoi lowered his head into the van and climbed over to the backseat, watching the two from behind.  Madoka saw besides him, gripping his hand and changing his view from the couple in front.  Aoi sat quietly in the back, feeling her touch upon his lap, and pecking her on the cheek with his attention was fully on the view of the two in front.  She had watched the silence from the back and saw the parking lot within view.

As the van parked, Aoi grew anxious at the opportunity as the only thing he had looked forward for was the amazement of flames.  Madoka on the first trip with Aoi saw how quick he was able to start a fire.  The fire was now in his eyes as Natsu and Chihiro walked out before they followed them out to camp ground.  Madoka let out a sigh out into the area when Aoi grabbed his stuff and placed it upon the table before getting the tent from the back.

Madoka observed the two on the other side as Chihiro was helping Natsu out and pondered over what she should do but was adjusted to helping and pitching the tent for them.  She turned her back to plant the nail into the hardened ground as Aoi grabbed the bag and placed it inside.  He turned around to see Natsu by the table with Chihiro.  Madoka sat back as Aoi stepped outside with his fists ready and the driver off with the van.

“Aoi!  How’s everything?”  Natsu smiled with Madoka trailing behind him.

“It’s fine.”  He grunted before turning to Chihiro.  “How are you?”

“A little tired but can’t wait to start on the meal.”  Chihiro replied when Natsu leapt off and headed in the other direction.  “Chihiro rest for a bit.  Us three will get the wood.”

As the woman nodded, they watched her step into the tent and then turned to each other.  “Natsu-kun… I hate that you took Chihiro.”

Natsu threw a glance at Madoka before closing his fists.  “Fight?”

Madoka saw in Natsu that he would have avoided it at all costs but to prove his point, he followed through on Aoi’s temperament.  She glared at the two when Aoi let out a roar and threw the punch.  Madoka felt the instance where the violence had not helped either, when Natsu flew back and tumbled onto the ground.  Madoka ran over and saw Natsu pushing himself off the ground with a smirk.

“I want Chihiro!”  Aoi snarled.

Natsu turned to Madoka as she turned her face away.  She knew it would come but held back the emotions as she helped the boy up and took him to the table.  Natsu flashed a smile to the girl as he ran his hand through the hair of the girl.  “He hits hard.”

“You’re giving up because of a punch.  Where’s your manhood?”  Madoka joked.

“It’s here.  In my chest.  I can’t hold out for Chihiro.  Aoi has everything but he only saw her rather than you.”  Natsu moaned.

“You have no pride in being manly.”  Madoka slapped him on the cheek.  “Find someone who isn’t weak.”

“Aoi… you win.”  Natsu sighed.

“Chihiro!  The one who actually likes you is coming into your tent.”  Madoka announced, turning her eyes back to Natsu.  “Loser stays with me.”

Aoi in his jubilation picked up the wood for the fire as Natsu stayed in the tent.  Madoka in the short time hadn’t seen Aoi be brave before and even throwing a punch to Natsu would have brought a worse consequence than a bruised ego.  Chihiro became hesitant as Aoi explained the situation and accepted the fact that Natsu had been toying with him to go forward and take the bait.  Madoka shook her head at the two with Natsu coming out with an ice pack by his jaw.

“Aoi is quite green sometimes.”  Madoka quipped.

“Surely… never imagining he would throw a punch as strong as that.”  Natsu adjusted his jaw.

“When we get back home.  I’ll make sure Aoi apologizes to you.”  Madoka sneered.

“Fine.  I’ll find someone else.”  Natsu laughed when Madoka grabbed him and pecked the area.  “Ouch!”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 2/19/2016 Akicha
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2016, 10:01:16 PM »
The tears dried as Takajo Aki headed backstage.

She remembered the waves of emotions that ran through her body from the start to finish.  Akicha grew in the worst way understanding the reality she had set for herself.  The pride of AKB for her fast promotion and working with the others and developing friendships with everyone including the two former team members, Kitahara Rie and Kuramochi Asuka.

To her Kitahara, Rie-chan, had gone through the same wave but in the same depths she saw a stronger woman than herself in Rie.  She was the rock to understand her pain and having the fallout had brought hope that maybe she would see it again but a smile grew upon her face when Rie managed the spot in senbatsu.  She cheered on the woman for her hard work and finally achieving that spot.  Akicha remembered the thought that she was going to Niigata.

In her heart, Rie was AKB with the senpais they had gone through but paving the path she watched the determination of the woman work with the new group.  Akicha gasped at the progress and saw her admit flaws she had possessed.  She knew that Rie was going to drive them as much as Sasshi had gotten HKT from their infant stages.

Mocchi was the loveable older sibling in AKB.  She saw the light when she had graduated from the group and had admitted that her drive was partially gone from her departure.  Akicha knew her enthusiasm would bring her further than before.  She had the beauty and knowledge to bring out the best in herself and others.  The jobs seemed farfetched if people hadn’t known her but she was the child of a pitcher and baseball was naturally her sport to report on.

Turning to the mirror in the dressing room, she saw a person who had taken the chance in Indonesia to see a side and put all her effort into it.  Akicha saw little in her mind of regret but she had hope to pursue a dream that AKB couldn’t provide, giving a wide smile before heading out for the celebration of her time although the wick seemed small to her before her run would end.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 3/1/2016 NaaMegu (request)
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2016, 09:16:48 PM »
"Why did you come?"

That question haunted me with my feel feeling like cement blocks as I walked up closer to her, hearing the people around me speak louder than ever as I leaned in.

"I came because I want to apologize."

Seeing her eyes turn into the opaque color of the usual shade, I wasn't sure if I was in the right.  I told her the truth was Yuiri was my soul mate.  She wasn't sure why but I had liked her in friendly terms and she was being bullied by others.

"Nana-chan... you don't have to."

"Megu, I will because I know it's the hardest thing to do too.  I've been heartbroken before."  I explained as I saw her face turn away.

It was horrible but she also had apologized to me for leading me on.  She gave me a confirming smile at first but as much as it hurt me.  I could tell the reason probably had made little sense.

I didn't want to lose the friendship but it ended as much as I was avoiding the subject.

"I'm taking a break from Yuiri."  I stated.  "This is just a meeting."

Her mouth, ajar, was ready for berating.  I wanted the words to come like arrows from her quiver.  She held the bow ready before dropping it before me.  Megu extended her hand out.

"Does it mean...?"

Megu didn't end the sentence but I brought her close as I felt the warmth hitting my chest.  Her heart pounded within her chest.  My lips kept the intentions within my mind.  I felt just as lost as she was and came close to her ear.

"I love you still..."
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 3/9/2016 NagiUha (request)
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2016, 12:31:43 AM »
Kitagawa Ryoha fell upon the bed as she returned back to the room where she had sworn off the homework given to her as she felt a weight upon her body.

“Nee~ Ryohatan.  Sae-sensei is looking for you.”  The voice called as she swung the person off and ran out to the hallway.  “Mou~ Sae-sensei wouldn’t come here.”

Ryoha turned and narrowed her eyes upon her roommate, Shibuya Nagisa, as she returned to the bed and turned her head, hiding the pout.  She admitted most of the time that she shouldn’t have said it but it was Nagisa being herself, teasing Ryoha of her crush upon the ikemen teacher.  She didn’t care if it continued but with her impending departure, Ryoha wanted to say goodbye personally when she felt her arms wrapped upon her.

“Hurt much?”  Nagisa asked.

“Yea… not as much as you will for telling me she’s out there.”  Ryoha showed a smug look and throwing Nagisa onto the bed.

Ryoha jumped upon the girl from Osaka and pinned her down.  Shifting her weight upon her body, she got the wrists and slammed it down as Ryoha glanced down upon her roommate.  The smile grew upon her face with Nagisa’s eyes staring up.  Ryoha never imagined the day that she would see Nagisa in a compromised position as she drew closer.  The slight brushing of her lips upon Nagisa broke the tension before she pulled up.

“I still hate you.”  Ryoha breathed.  “I’ll keep showing you how much I hate you.”

She peered over and brushed by the lips again, forcefully moving the lips to her comfort, releasing the wrists, and moving them to her cheeks.  The soft cheeks grew upon her touch as Nagisa laid frozen upon Ryoha’s sudden aggressive move.  Breaking the kiss again, she ran her finger along the cheekbone.  Ryoha broke the stare as she reached her partner’s ear and gave a smirk.

“You really hate me…”  Nagisa spoke softly.

“Always have and always will.”  Ryoha replied with a smile.

“Maybe… feel my heart.”  Nagisa pouted as she rolled up her shirt.  “Place your hand on there.”

“Okay…”  Ryoha glanced down and patted upon the area.

“Stop playing with my chest.”  Nagisa moaned.

“Isn’t it better?”  Ryoha snarled.

“Just because I have bigger ones…”  Nagisa growled when she turned to see the two from Fukuoka by the door.

“Ryohatan… are you eating with us?”  Tomonaga Mio asked, breaking the silence as Tashima Meru peeked in.

“Yeah… just trying to comfort Nagisa.”  Ryoha patted the material as she jumped off.

“Did we come at a bad time?”  Meru asked quietly.

“Too bad Chiizu wasn’t here~” Ryoha chimed as Meru turned away.

“Nagisa’s perverseness is rubbing off on you.”  Meru growled as Ryoha turned back to the room.

She walked up to the bed and lowered her upper half as she pressed her lips upon Nagisa, moving towards the ear.  “I still hate you.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Random48GShipper

• I ship Uha with Nagisa/Rion/Nao~ (Quite unique xD) oh and Rara too :D
  • Ryoha-tan~ Uha-chan needs love TwT
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 3/9/2016 NagiUha (request)
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2016, 11:03:27 PM »
OH MY GAH~!! Ryoha so bold, I love it! (OuO)b  :wub: :inlove:
I love NagiUha so much, even though there aren't many stories about them, I got attached to them~ :DD  XD :lol: :)
Thank you for the fic~ (TuT)/ *tears*  :cry: :cry: <(of happiness xD)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 3/15/2016 YuuEkiShige (request)
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2016, 03:15:07 AM »
OH MY GAH~!! Ryoha so bold, I love it! (OuO)b  :wub: :inlove:
I love NagiUha so much, even though there aren't many stories about them, I got attached to them~ :DD  XD :lol: :)
Thank you for the fic~ (TuT)/ *tears*  :cry: :cry: <(of happiness xD)

It'll pop up every once in a while I hope but so many pairings= rarity in some of them although hope to make more of them happen

This I'll warn you was weird but in many ways vanilla XD

She took the deep breath before letting her feet lead up to her.  She grew amazed by the new student when she came in and had asked her name.  Tanaka Yuka wasn’t sure what attracted her to the new student but her long chestnut-colored hair flowed out as she held out the box.

“Murashige Anna… here’s some chocolates.”  Yuka stated as the new student glanced down.

“Oh?  I didn’t know you were interested in me…”  Anna laughed.  “Can I know your name?”

“Tanaka Yuka.  You can call me Yuutan.  I’m a freshman here and I wasn’t sure how you felt.”  She explained as Anna nodded.

“Yuutan… I’ll make it up.”  Anna smiled as she sped up before hearing her name again.

“Yes?”  She chimed.

“Thanks… I rarely get chocolates.”  Anna grinned back.

Her heart sped through her cavity as she heard her name.  Yuutan hated being the one who was hopeless in her adventures but she hadn’t made chocolates until a friend had suggested it for Valentine’s Day.  She learned a bit of the combination of the perfect type and found the patience in making it into a heart shape and throughout the process, she had dreamt of the time.  She ran back down the stairs to the first year students, hearing a cheer for her as she ran back.

For a month, she had admired Anna from afar.  Yuutan learned a bit from her speaking and also her friend who visited her from Tokyo.  She always perceived her as a person who dyed her hair but realizing her siblings were also the same shade.  Yuutan also caught the friend and had explained that she isn’t fully Japanese but a half-blood.  The other language was Russian which sounded romantic to her as she viewed the world differently.  She began to write it down when she felt a shadow lurking and turned to see the figure.

“You gave her chocolates…”  The stern voice called as Yuutan nodded slowly.  “I guess we’re rivals.”

“Rivals?”  Yuutan gulped.

“I can’t say if either one of us saw her first but I’m her classmate, Ueki Nao.  Anna seems rather boisterous.”  She laughed.

“Nao… I like her.”  Yuutan muttered, seeing the smile upon her face.

“Same.  I’m not going to play dirty but let’s the best person win.”  Nao explained as Yuutan nodded.

The day approached that they were supposed to return something if they liked each other but with the schedule, Yuutan was stuck upon the first floor of the school.  She grew nervous, rubbing her hands together as she would wait in class.  Her mind turned that Nao had the advantage and felt her heart stop and breathed out her confidence with the lunch bell ringing.  She raced up and saw Nao going to the stairs leading to the rooftop.  Yuutan followed her up and Nao smiled back.

“I guess we must be the only bold ones.”  Nao uttered.

“I guess so.”  Yuutan smiled.

“Anna… I gave you the chocolate on Valentine’s Day and I know it means something to do that…  You are attractive and everything else.  I hope you like me too.”  Yuutan confessed as Nao stepped up.

“We’ve been classmates for a few months and I had pondered over this relationship.”  Nao started.  “The thing is… I don’t want you to forget our kiss.”

Yuutan heard the word and heard the heart drop into the pit of her stomach.  Nao’s words were coming back although for a few moments, she had the range of emotions as Anna pulled out the chocolate and handed it to her.  She closed her hand as Anna lifted her chin.

“It was hard.”  She started when the emotion struck her quickly.  “I couldn’t forgive myself for it and had asked Nao about it.  She told me that it was proper to give back one but I choose Nao.”

“It’s fine.”  Yuutan forced the smile.

She let out a sigh before turning to the door.  If she had been a few years older, she would have won the battle but the kiss meant more than a piece of chocolate.  The bitterness filled her mouth but chewing on it had gave her a bit of hope with her fight against the elder classman.  She swore to be upfront rather than her approach as Yuutan sat licking her wounds before setting up her next fight for a person.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Freak!