JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse

Author Topic: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu  (Read 48786 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »
“Happy Birthday Akarin~”

The birthday girl snapped her head back, eyeing the smile from the greeter.  “Thanks.”

Shiroma Miru grew anxious with Akarin’s eyes at her.  She couldn’t understand many things especially being behind the brass of NMB.  The rest of the first gen knew the pecking order but she wanted to challenge it sometimes.  Letting her mind fly away, she had imagine letting people know her true intentions.

Failure was given to her and swallowing it like a bitter liquid was common.

She turned away, heading the other way as she felt someone grasping her hand.  A firm grip upon her walking away as she was yanked back to the seductive eyes.  She felt like her namesake.  It was like snow raining upon her as she don upon the lips.

“What seems to be the problem, Mirurun?”  Akarin asked.

“Just the usual…”  Mirurun replied softly.

“How about warming up the body a bit?”  Akarin breathed into her ear.  “It’ll be nice.”

“What do expect me to do?”  Mirurun asked.

She felt frozen in her place.  Mirurun wanted to let out a cry but felt her lips being glued together as her breath brushed by her skin, making her hair stand up upon her neck.  Her throat let out a guttural whimper into the air before the clamping of her chest.  Her eyes closed slowly, clamping down the arms from behind.  She turned her head as an instant sound broke her thought.

“I think she’s warm enough.”  Akarin pointed out as Mirurun turned to see the small hands upon her.

“That’s horrible, Kei-chan!”  Mirurun whined.  “You don’t do that to me!”

“Nee~ I guess we can wait until October right?”  The other voice sounded off.  “Cake came in.”

“I guess so…”  Mirurun sighed.

Akarin gripped her hand and threw her arms around the girl.  Pulling her close, her lips came up to her ear.

“Jelly.  We will make sure that you’ll be firmer by then.”  She whispered before leaving Mirurun to translate the message in her trance.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 05:44:13 PM »
This weird feeling in my heart.
I knew it was the right thing.
Although the energy seemed to shine brighter.
I loved her smile more

Gripping her hand,
Seemed to only drive her more near me
Why do I feel weird?
I wouldn’t care about this

Her high pitched voice
The love of lemons…
Why do I feel my heart flutter?
Need something

Blood
I want something not so fluffy
Comics
That’ll be my getaway

Yet I’m still with her
She makes me smile
Maybe one day
My thinking is going off

“Kinoshita out”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 05:56:37 PM »
is this a momoka/lemon story? interesting :rofl:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2015, 08:42:58 PM »
is this a momoka/lemon story? interesting :rofl:

yes it was... kinda of the weird cute concept XD

Now non-HKT stuff XD

"Ryoha-tan~"

Her eyes widened hearing her name.  Kitagawa Ryoha was used to with the elders playfully calling her.  The voice had shrilled towards her as she felt a pair of hands into her back.

"Lala!  Whatcha up to?"  Ryoha asked, seeing her widened smile.

"Just finished school... I heard from the others you rarely act warm towards them.  Why?"  Rara clued in on a fear as Ryoha turned her body.

It was natural for Ryoha.  She played it off to show her tsundere side.  Now with the kouhai, she felt the emotions how others relayed their emotions when her eyes caught Egochan.  Running up to her, she threw a smile toward the younger member.

"Nee~ Lala is cute right?"  Ryoha forced to hide the toothy smile.

"Only Masana will indicate your loliness..."  Egochan flashed a glance as the three saw the pair of eyes behind the fake bush.  "She'll attack at any time... fresh meat."

Taking the advice Lala ran off with Ryoha behind her, guarding the new loli from the predatory woman.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2015, 06:41:05 AM »
Rain comforted the freshly broken heart.

She felt her throat dry up like a lake during a drought.

The circle of friends brought her up but the pair of hands had gripped her waist.  Drawing its energy immediately.

She turned her eyes with the sweet scent blowing from behind her.

“Torture?”

“I know it is Haruppi.”  She whispered.  “It isn’t your fault.”

Her words shot her thighs as she fell to her knees.  Haruppi swallowed the raw emotion, feeling her hands comforting her.  The effort of running away was easy like the rains unleashing its fury on a cloudy day.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2015, 07:22:16 AM »
Natsu held a smirk, seeing her partner inhale the air around them.  Her head spun as the last breath had been taken away like so many times before.  She had remembered losing consciousness once but the only time when she had seen her get furious.

Gripping Natsu’s shirt, she yanked it until there was a rip and continued the rage from within to her body.  Natsu’s body went limp as her partner shook her until giving into the temptation.  The sensation had been quick as she battled her way back into the war.  Natsu likened the affair.  She didn’t want to dominate all the time.

Her head pounding against the wall again.  It rattled her.  It made her dizzy.  Fading in and out, Natsu finally collapsed onto the floor.

“Chihiro, you want it, right?”  She said before closing her eyes.

The sense of peace came over her.  That was the battle to be submissive at times.  It wasn’t acting as so much as she wanted to be used.  Her scent was the last of the night before tiring out from the battles.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2015, 08:18:26 AM »
Natsu: Are they having an argument?

Chihiro: Nako and Miku arguing?

Natsu: Miku just proclaimed in liking Piichan

Chihiro: Cute~ I rarely see this.

Natsu: Doesn’t Piichan do OshiMeshi with Meru?

Chihiro: If I remember correctly, yes.  Like we do with each other…

Natsu: I was with Sasshi first.

Chihiro: True.  Only time I get to dominate you.

Natsu: Then you beg me in bed.

Chihiro: Mou~

Haruppi: Chihiro does that a lot though

Chihiro: Mou!

Natsu: It would be awkward to see Haruppi in my position though…

Haruppi: Natsu!

Rikopi: Naachan~ want to go somewhere?

Natsu: Sure… why do you ask?

Rikopi: You know… stuff…

Chihiro: You better go with Rikopi… I can see it in her eyes

Natsu: She’s old~

Rikopi: Shut up!

Chiizu: Ah Chihiro-senpai…

Chihiro: ah Ume-chan… where’s Meru?

Chiizu: Meru’s here!?

Chihiro: Nah, I think she left.

Chiizu: Whew.  What are you guys talking about?

Haruppi: Every way Natsu could offend us

Natsu: Hey!  It’s true.

Chiizu: Loli lover

Natsu: That’s true.  Not to the level of Sasshi

Rikopi: Small breasts

Chihiro: Complexion problems

Haruppi: Making Chihiro to beg

Chihiro: Haruppi!

Haruppi: Nee Chihiron!

Chihiro: I guess she needs a speech check…

Natsu: That would be good.  Let’s go Rikopi.

Chiizu: I better go home.

Meru: Chiizu!

Chiizu: sigh
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2015, 10:33:25 AM »
feels like the usual chaos in team h :cathappy:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:41:50 PM by ryo_heartkreuz »

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2015, 02:35:04 AM »
^ always like that but I should do k4 soon... maybe in other section XD

“Can you hold me?”

Her ears perked up, hearing the request.  “Excuse me?”

“Chiizu… hold me!”  She commanded.

“Meru-chan, not right now.”  Chiizu replied as Meru nodded in defeat as she headed to the chair.

A bit of liquid escaped as she quickly wiped it away.  Meru didn’t want to expose her intention.  It was no secret but pushing the envelope was her in her chara.  She couldn’t avoid it but with Chiizu it was a crisis.  Her heart understood the pain too many time before but she had to force it again into conceding the thought.

“You’re making me guilty…”  Chiizu sighed.

“No I’m not!”  Meru retorted, seeing Chiizu’s face draw closer.

“I learned from you how you are being moody so none of it works.”  She explained as Meru felt her hand being grabbed.

“I thought you were busy.”  Meru grunted as she twirled and felt the arms secure her.  “I hate you!”

Chiizu felt her beating heart.  The echos of her declaration echoed but she smiled throughout as Meru refused the struggle with the girl’s grasp.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2015, 04:36:33 AM »
the thing that i like.in this ship is despite of all chiizu's refusal of meru's requests, in the end chiizu always finds herself doing what meru asks  :cathappy:

and also how meru change when it comes to chiizu xD

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2015, 01:04:25 AM »
the thing that i like.in this ship is despite of all chiizu's refusal of meru's requests, in the end chiizu always finds herself doing what meru asks  :cathappy:

and also how meru change when it comes to chiizu xD

Exactly although she has been warm to many people except for the one that people thought she was with XD

well a little longer one on something I saw a few days ago

“We’re back in Miyazaki!”

“It’s beautiful.  It’s quite different isn’t it?”  She answered looking around the area.

“What’s wrong Piichan?”  The other girl asked.

“Nothing.”  She sighed.

It had been a while since she came back to the place she called home.  The city was furious compared to the laid back warmth of Miyazaki.  The sun bore onto her skin as she turned to see a camera.

“Piichan, smile!”  She called as she did softly.

“Asuka, we’re here for business.”  Piichan reminded as the younger girl nodded.

She shook her head quickly before placing her hand upon her shoulder.  The gesture was quickly reciprocated by Asuka as Piichan walked through the area, tasting the salt air through her tongue.  Time hadn’t passed but her life was different.  She had accomplished what many didn’t and having the chance to be part of the idol group had everyone roaring.

She had thought about Meru and Mio and how they jumped ahead but both were humble in their jump.  Asuka and she were more behind before the move into teams.  The 2nd generation bond was strong.  They didn’t want to split up as did 1st generation.  The tears had moved them as they were now strengthening with the sheer amount.

In separating their goals, it was something they wanted to strive and the one time in the spotlight, having her name called was an honor.  Piichan remembered when it didn’t happen as she sat alone as the first hand upon her shoulder was Asuka.

“We’re still going to have fun, right?”  Asuka smiled.

“Right!”

The thoughts didn’t disappear until they did a video of their run along the path.  She felt the path was what they were aiming for and the brief seconds of bliss brought her to a realization.  She wanted to keep fighting.  It was awkward to think but Asuka had the toughest path, as she remembered.  Piichan forced a smile as she reached out for her hand and pressed her lips upon her cheek.

“What was that for?”  Asuka tilted her head.

“Just a thank you.”  Piichan crinkled her lips.

“I guess I should do the same…”

Asuka snapped the screen back and moved closer as her breath entered into her nose.  Piichan closed her eyes as she felt the soft pair upon her lips.  It was brief.  Fear came into her mind as Asuka gripped her hands.

“You were good with Meru.  Soft lips.”  Asuka commented softly as Piichan felt a tug.

“Thank you.”  She smiled as they continued their journey through Miyazaki.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 9/7/15- Momoka Effect
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2015, 07:30:27 AM »
She glanced up at the clouds as she scanned from her view down below.

Her mind was cluttered with stuff as she held the lit cigarette between her fingers with the lighter in the other hand.

“Kinoshita-san!”

Her eyes shut quickly as the shrilling voice caught her by surprise.

“Kinoshita Momoka!  Why didn’t you report for class?”  She asked as the girl ran through her frosted, white hair.

“I didn’t want to.”  Momoka stated.

“Why?”  The woman asked.

“I just don’t want to because everybody is stupid in my class.”  Momoka shouted out into the open sky.  “I hate everyone!”

The woman calmly turned her eyes downwards.  Momoka felt the eruption subside for a moment, watching the woman turn toward the fence.  Momoka knew where the disappointment had settled in as she walked over with her hands in her pocket, placing her hand upon her back.  She remembered when the woman had saved her from a fight that would have expelled her from school.

Momoka rubbed it gently.  “I want to be part of the class but I hear them always talking about me.”

“Don’t let them bother you.”  She smiled.  “I can only protect you so much before the headmaster is going for my head too.”

“Fujie-sensei, gomen.  I should be going back.”  Momoka bowed her head before feeling her wrist being grabbed.

“Drop the cigarette.”  The teacher narrowed her eyes before letting the pupil return to the classroom.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 9/7/15- Momoka Effect
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2015, 02:50:16 AM »
Taking the advice Lala ran off with Ryoha behind her, guarding the new loli from the predatory woman.

Yes, we have to save lala-chan~!!  :panic: :panic: lol  :rofl:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 10/2/15- Iichan
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2015, 08:57:40 AM »

Yes, we have to save lala-chan~!!  :panic: :panic: lol  :rofl:

lol that's a given

A/N I was shocked when I heard about this...  I may not be an Iichan oshi but she's a character I think I will never forget among HKT.  She stands out a lot and watching when 2nd gen came in, she particularly caught my eye but I was happy to see her center in Hawaii e ikou.  Now this kind of thing finds me on middle ground as an HKT fan because there's people who can do this for a living and some who decide on a private life path.  I think she would have gone far personally on an idol path but in respect to her decision that academics overrule anything if you want to succeed in life.  I commend her for going for such decision and I do hope her a good career in the future.

I'm taking this from Hyakkaten 3 where they did the confession scene.  It is more of a scene where it is somewhat a person you can respects leaves but always remembering the one thing that can leave an impression so here it is:

“Mou~ Mado-kun.”

“Ah Iichan, ohisashiburi.”  He nodded his head.

“I’m going to be moving away soon.  I wanted to say goodbye.”  Iichan blurted, wiping her eyes casually.

“I see… You would do well, wherever you go.”  Mado sighed.

“You’re not going to miss me?”  Iichan gripped the arm, glancing up.

“Of course, I will.  You are the rock for everybody in class.  I can’t believe that you are saying this.  Everyone else is probably saddened too.”  Mado forced a smile.

“I think confessing to you was the right thing from before.  You’re lucky…”

Mado saw her lips stop.  He knew her tendency to talk her way out but lifting her chin, brushing by her full lips, and gently releasing it from his grasp.  Mado turned and shoved his hands into his pocket.

“Wait.”

He turned, having her plant the head into his chest.  Mado pressed the hands up to her.

“It is lucky to have a senpai like you.  I want you to remember that.”  She whispered.

“Everyone else should hear the news before you leave.  I’ll see you one last time.  I want you to smile.  It’ll be the only way I can remember you, nee.”  Mado instructed, gripping the shoulders.

“I will Mado-kun.  I will.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 10/2/15- Iichan
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2015, 01:19:21 PM »
Aaaaaah, that .. that OS really have deep feeling .. with iichan graduated .. my iichan graduated .. really .. please .. i can't ..  :fainted: :fainted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 10/30/15- Mizu no Naka no dendouritsu (request)
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2015, 08:29:00 PM »
Aaaaaah, that .. that OS really have deep feeling .. with iichan graduated .. my iichan graduated .. really .. please .. i can't ..  :fainted: :fainted:

I have one more in mind to write out with a special someone that'll be posted here bc it is that way but this request, I was kinda not in the mood to really set myself up for it but I guess a starter for now

For Moriyasu Madoka, it was hard to choose.

Her mind had twisted for the lover and the one that had loved her.  Her body swayed on the rooftop as the three had stared for the longest time.  It didn’t seem long to choose one but she needed both.  Madoka turned to see the one who had her heart.  The friction had compressed their hearts together.  It had been the first time that she had seemed to forget what had been bothering her although the control of her emotions broke free.

Then, the aspect of finding her, the whispers of her name brought a shiver down her spine.  The docile being watched from the distance, drawing closer with the breeze throwing her direction wayward.  Madoka saw someone who wasn’t rock solid but had the passion to be held.  The skin beneath her fingers had drawn the attention away.

“Mado-chan… you don’t have to…”  She spoke as Madoka snapped her head.

“Jiina… it’s okay.  Kanna, I can’t decide.”  Madoka reasoned.

“So it was Kojina that was the other one.”  Kanna spoke.

“Yes… but she needed a person to stand by her.  It isn’t easy to stand out and you should know.”  Madoka turned her eyes towards Kanna.

Okada Kanna felt the lump in her throat drag down into her stomach.  She knew that it was Madoka that had chosen her to hang with on the faithful day.  Meeting her was an experience but also how she had skilled herself with her talent at piano.  The gentle taps on her bare skin, brought a sense of bolts running through her body.  It took a female to shock her heart back to life.

“Moriyasu-san, it’s okay to choose…”  Jiina spoke as Madoka walked up and pressed her finger up to her lips.

“This isn’t a choice but Jiina keep the options open for others because I’m doing that now.”  Madoka spoke, softly toning down her words towards the end.

Kojina Yui was different.  Seeing Madoka had ended the dream to win over someone but in the depression, she found comfort in the same mold as her, a perfected being at being who she is.  She found that the narcissism within her bones had stopped her to understand the truth.  Madoka pulled her out and forced her to become a being who loved to be hated with the person she loved in the background.

“Are you keeping us?”  Kanna called out.

“Okapan… I guess so.”  Madoka sighed.  “I’m not going to fight the battle and neither should you two.”

Madoka felt the loose gravel beneath her feet as she walked towards Jiina.  She had seen the beauty in the girl and feeling her arms, she brushed by her lips.  The taste of her breath brought a different aspect in her mind as she patted her lips against her forearm.  The electricity had been sparked with Okapan as she remembered her body, pressing her hand up to the female’s hips.

“Is this love or lust?”  Okapan breathed.

“We’ll decide on it soon.  Let’s try this again.”

Madoka followed with her words as the embrace had brought an experience she had before with Okapan before pulling back briefly.  Madoka waved at the two as they followed her down from the breezy area to the comfort of the warm building to continue on their lives.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 10/31/15- IiAoi
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2015, 06:09:23 PM »
Wiping her swollen eyes, Goto Izumi knew it was over.  She had set her sights on bigger things although that the group would be better suited but still it stung that she wanted to leave rather than to balance both aspects of life.

Since she had been accepted into HKT, it was challenging to suit her professional life and her private life.  Playing off the obvious goal, Iichan grew anxious over the new people especially one that had caught her eye when she became part of K4.  Iichan like the other 2nd generation members grew anxious over what would happen. 

Aichan was quick to comfort them as a leader, took quips about her so-called rivalry with Mayuyu, and the change to become an effective leader.  The others were warm to them as they had rounded them up for outings but that one had seemed to shy away and look disinterested.

Iichan felt that way in the most part but gathering the clues, she walked up and drew a smile.

“Aoitan…”  She breathed.

“Oh… Iichan.  I’m sorry for not catching you.”  Aoitan smiled.

“It’s fine.  I was just looking for you…”  She said, turning her head away.  “You’re cuter in person.”

“Really?”  Aoitan hid her face behind her hands.

“Anyways, we can talk here.”  Iichan grabbed the chair and pulled it up.

She grew interested in Aoi’s concerns.  When she cried, Iichan had always comforted her with a hand.  It felt normal for anyone and seeing the bag filled with memories, it had been a while since that day.  Iichan grew attracted yet looked up to her senpai as she closed it up.

“Iichan!”  The voice called into the room.

“Aoi?  I thought you left.”  Iichan tilted her head.

“Well… I wanted to tell you thank you for being there.  I know people see that side of you that you cared for many of us.  The thing is… I like you because I could have been bratty and show my bad side but you accepted it.”  Aoi explained.

“You were the cutest.”  Iichan forced a smile.

“Mou~” Aoi moaned, swelling her eyes.  “I’m going to miss you.”

Iichan knew her words well since being in the group and the revelation about finding everything about Aoi.  It was sincerity that she would follow her and support her with all the bumps in the road ahead.  The ally was still going strong as Iichan let her shoulder be the last time she would release her concerns within the group.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/1/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2015, 06:44:37 AM »
Umemoto Izumi knew what she did.

It was to show the discomfort of the situation.  She had seen Meru get close to everyone.  Chiizu approved of the gesture until it was exposed what she knew from a while back.  It was the pill she hated to admit but Meru had a serious, big time, huge crush upon the ikemen idol.

Ume hated it.  She showed her disinterest when Meru showed her openness in front of the others.  Pushing her away slightly to avoid the truth.  Chiizu was distant to the point that she never acknowledged the girl.  Meru moving to the front had made her determined before the debut into team H.

She had only considered it when Meru had promised to stop making it a big deal but she continue despite the warnings.  Chiizu grew to love Meru ignoring the warnings but it had made her see what Meru had worked for.  While people were putting them together, Chizu had stood with a smile.

The act would end as soon as they got to the place and held hands to explain the issue.  Meru couldn’t hide it too much as they shared a brief embrace.  Chiizu continued the promise.  Meru had let the warning go over her head until Ume would walk away from the group in disgust to let Meru share one before leaving for the night.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/6/15- ChiiAo (request)
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2015, 01:32:18 AM »
“Don’t you like Mado-kun?”

“No…”

Motomura Aoi knew what her answer was but refused to say, deferring it back to the task at hand.  She pulled the coat over the school uniform and glanced out to the cool afternoon.  The discolored sky filled with leaves, fluttering to the ground had brought the thought into her mind.  She had a crush, a major one, to someone who only came once a week.

The pity was she had been close to her when she attended school and Aoi likened her as a friend and confidant.  Aoi cried many times over the frustration and expressed to the female.  She refused to say the name but it was her.  Aoi had seen her at times with others.  Even with another friend she had made in school but it was a friendly quarrel between them as she learned.

“Ah!  Motomura!  Want to go home?”  The masculine voice came from behind.

“Moriyasu-kun… sure.”  Aoi answered softly.

Aoi was close to Mado-kun although many would consider them a couple because of it but neither had confessed to each other.  He was a tall, slender man with the short black hair and hazel eyes.  His background in piano made him look shy but Aoi knew him more for the quirky style he presented to other while away from the instrument.

“Do people keep asking about you and me?”  He asked.

“Yeah, we’re always together but we don’t have that bond and don’t you like the other girl?”  Aoi answered.

“There are many of them.”  He smiled.

“Mado-kun!  You have to choose one.”  Aoi puffed out her cheeks.

“What about you?  You have that crush that seem to not go away.”  He spat as Aoi deflated the face.

She thought about being obvious with that concern.  She grew conscious that if Mado knew about it, it meant trouble but there was still the obstacles in the way.  Aoi knew tomorrow she would swing by as usual and greet the teachers to hand them the assignments she would grade.  She knew it was only time to determine the fate of the love.

“You know her name is, right?”  He brought it up.

“It’s… I think…”  Aoi pondered.

“You have a crush on someone nameless?”  He scoffed.

“Shut up!”  Aoi launched her fist into the meat of his shoulder.

“You like Chihiro~” he swooned.

He saw her face bloom with the peach color on her cheeks.  Aoi wasn’t sure but she let one fear out from her eyes as she turned.

“If I confess… will you?”  Aoi sighed.

“How will I know you did?”  He tilted his head.

“You can watch from the side.”  Aoi answered.  “I just need an answer from you.”

The male nodded quickly as Aoi jogged ahead to the building.  Her mind ran with all the scenarios to approach her.  Aoi wasn’t certain but a plan was something that was within her heart until she felt the heavy eyelids and went off to the dream of succeeding in the plan.

Returning to school, she felt the twist in her stomach.  Aoi felt her body weakened as she approached the gates.  Taking a deep breath, Aoi moved to the entrance and approached the room.  She opened the door to see the sun gleaming in and a head turned to her.

“Aoitan?”  She asked as Aoi turned her head.

“Yes…”  She answered softly.

“I heard something a few weeks ago… So I wanted to know that if you were jealous of Natsu-senpai?”  The female smiled at her.

“Chihiro-san… I’m not since Natsu told me you guys were just friends.”  Aoi responded.

“That’s nice of her but… you have to tell me that seeing that made you a bit… green?”  Chihiro leaned in.

“Un.”  Aoi breathed.

Aoi viewed the smirk on the elder female’s face.  She felt trapped.  Aoi had ran everything through her mind but never this early, she had it set for her but it came to a one on one that no one was around before the morning bell.  Aoi turned to her hands but her eyes felt dry, closing her fists before turning to Chihiro.  She hadn’t noticed what was behind the rage but her eyes were soon close that all she saw was black.

“I like you… Chii-senpai.”  Aoi exhaled.  “Ever since you came to help the teachers… I’ve seen too much to realize how much I wanted to be with you.”

“Don’t you like Mado-kun?”  She asked, tilting her head away.

“He’s a friend.”  Aoi answered, feeling a tight grip around her body.

“That’s why you run off crying when I come around.”  Chihiro snickered.

“I thought you didn’t notice.”  Aoi sighed.

“I wondered why but you were gone by the time I reasoned it in my head.  Mado-kun had told me about you and how shy you are.”  Chihiro smiled.

Aoi stepped back with the grip loosening from her body.  She stood frozen feeling a press up to her cheek.  Aoi turned slightly, brushing by the small piece.  Chihiro wrapped her arms around the student and held her up to the body.  Aoi breathed as she heard Chihiro for the first time up close.

“Where’s Mado-kun?”  The voice from the door shouted as they turned to the taller female.  “That boy has some nerve.”

“Gomen ne.”  He laughed scratching his head.  “I wanted to ask something in private.”

“Mado likes Natsu.”  Chihiro whispered.

“Actually this doofus has another person in mind but consults me because I listen and help him not be one.”  Natsu growled.

“Right… Right…”  Mado rolled his eyes as they walked out and Aoi turned to the comfort of the woman’s arms and felt her breath upon her skin before a slight embrace.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/12/15- MaoSaeRi (request)
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2015, 09:20:52 PM »
Kinda weird way of doing this but as a drifting thought for Yamamoto Mao, Kurihara Sae, and Yamashita Emiri

She felt the dryness in her throat, short of the arid atmosphere as she took a sip of her juice and smashed the box in her hand.  The moment that she had accepted the friendship, it was over to work around things.

Yamashita Emiri still had tried.

Emiri was different.  She had been known as an outsider to many with her background.  Moving around a bit before settling in the city, she knew striking any friendship would be key.  Emiri sat on the curb outside the convenience store often that two would usually pass her by.  She had snarled at them often for staring at her.

Being of mixed descent, it grew hard on the homogeneous population although it was easy to get angry at the world.  The times she sat down, Emiri pondered if she had friends and place her chin upon her hands before glancing up at the two faces.

"Is there a problem?"  Emiri asked them.

"I'm Mao and this is Sae."  The woman smiled.

Emiri hadn’t known that they had been paying the cashier to get her the food although Emiri insisted on paying.  Mao snickered at the girl when they mentioned what had happened but she kept her attention to Sae and how she smiled at her.

Temptation always seemed to come out and spit out whatever was on her mind although Sae was quite mindful and carefully listened.  Emiri slowly adjusted to being part of their group and Mao always offering for a meal which Emiri insisted on paying separately.  However, she had grown to admire Sae from a distance but she always tried to grab Mao to Emiri’s sight.  She felt enraged at first before cooling down.

Emiri smiled and pointed out Mao being an airhead, poking fun at her often.  Sae would do the same but Mao easily played it off with the both of them.  Emiri noted that the friendship had given her an opportunity to ask herself that if she would follow through.  Days became weeks as she got to know them but she knew the coldness of why they were together often.

Mao and Sae treated Emiri differently but she still held it close that she could find a way.  Sae for the brief moment had let Mao check out something for herself while Emiri stood behind.

“Nice day so far.”  The girl announced.

“It has been… You sure have been trying to look cuter as of late.  You interested in a boy?”  Sae smirked.

“No… boys don’t like me.”  Emiri snickered.

“They should.  You have a rough voice when you’re around us.  You should beat them up.”  Sae laughed.

Emiri felt the dryness in her voice when she saw Mao come out and Sae gripped her hand.  The thumping in her stomach made her feel weak as she followed them.  Mao pointed out the charm she had gotten for herself, seeing Sae warm up to her quickly.  She felt withdrawn although the gesture before had stuck in her mind as Emiri continued until the end of the day.

Seeing Sae walk away, Emiri followed her and got to her side.  “You sure don’t like her.”

“Um… we’re friends.  We usually do that.”  Sae turned her eyes.

“I see.  I hope it isn’t too serious…”  Emiri paced forward, waving her hand.

The pill turned sideways in her throat and grew bigger.  She had shot the woman easily but how could she have felt to win over Sae.  It felt like sand through her fingers, the little bits hadn’t resolved it but it was the hope of tomorrow that seemed to linger in her mind.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse