JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Ishiki

Author Topic: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu  (Read 48854 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/13/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2015, 11:08:44 PM »
When she finally heard out the true feelings, it wasn’t magical.  She thought it was crazy to consider how it was being in the second generation and seeing how she was with the others.  Slowly, the others pointed out the obvious and only to realize how it actually was.

Umemoto Izumi was at her own pace most of the time but earnestly working hard at it.  She found herself only noting how 1st gen members were different although she had a liking towards the captain.  Chiizu rarely showed that liking Kyappu had brought consequences.  Most of the time, they noticed how she admired the captain although separating a certain girl away from her had brought trouble leading back to the current unrequited situation.

Hearing about it, she had waited for the usual taping of Odekake before feeling a pair of hands covering her eyes.  The voice had drawn suspicion but Meru was quick to reveal her intentions.  The secret had been out to the public and going further into the situation, Chiizu found the awkward place of taking Meru around.  She heard Naopon and Mashiro’s voices snickering as she took Meru around but it was changed from before seeing her act naturally shy from the usual hyperactive personality.

Chiizu played along until she found the hot piece of takoyaki in her mouth.  Then, it was a reality of how Meru wanted it to come true on a cloudy day.  Getting to know Meru on a personal level, rarely came, however she wouldn’t be that close.  It was a sense of a natural talent she could reveal to her that seemed to hone in on what had been.

Her mind was set but with the cameras, she had waited until they finished filming and on their way back home.  Meru sat in the seat as she viewed outside after the event before hearing a slight snore.  Shifting her head, Chiizu snickered at the girl.  It was adorable how she could handle everything but it was the two voices that seemed to echo when she removed the seat belt and slid over.

Chiizu watched for the hand as she got close.  The driver was occupied by the road as she drew closer and inhaled the recycled air.  It didn’t seem right but closing in, she felt something press up.  Extending the lips, the warmth came naturally.  She thought about if the two had seen her, that it would go wild.  Chiizu wasn’t sure why but she kept pressing her body forward until she felt the heart stop.

“Chiizu~” Meru moaned.

“Yes?”  Chiizu scrambled back to the seat and snapped the belt back on.

“Why are you waking me up for?”  Meru whined.

“Sorry…”  She breathed, taking out the camera for the view of the bridge.

“It must have been a dream, right?”  Meru rubbed her eyes.

Chiizu pressed up to her lips and smiled.  It seemed like one but she pressed up to it.  She had hoped.  It felt different feeling it upon her lips.  She considered another shot but Meru panicked over the event and left Chiizu pondering if another chance would occur again.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/13/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2015, 01:34:41 AM »
Umeru is so cute..

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/16/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2015, 11:43:46 PM »
Umeru is so cute..

Thanks

One more time

Chiizu had little to say after it happened.  Seeing the two leaders pass by her eyes, she stared towards the ground.  The weight of the tears seemed to bring it down instantly as she felt a hand upon her shoulder.  Glancing up, it was the concerned face of her dai-senpai, Sasshi.  She glanced at the captain and co-captain before turning to the elder woman.

“It wasn’t your fault Meru is here.”

Hearing it pierced her heart even further.  She wanted to know why although the main reason was obvious and watching them pass again, she felt her feet turn to cement as she took the seat again.  Her hands felt numb, grasping the air, massaging it as she gathered the courage again.  Standing up, she glanced to the room and stared at the entrance.

Chiizu remembered the day she met Meru.  It was after everything had been settled.  It was comforting more from the easing of the announcement as Meru stood in the corner with her hands, shielding her face.  Gesturing to her, Meru extended her hand and introduced herself.

It wasn’t that far back that she heard the rumor, Meru had a liking towards someone within second generation.  Chiizu thought Meru had the crush on Mio.  It didn’t seem far but she reacted naturally around her but the one day, she sat around that Meru had peeked into the room.  She hinted a smile before charging in.  Chiizu was aware of the jittery Meru, she ruffled through her hair as she took her seat.

“I knowww… that you… assume something is up with me~.”  Meru stuttered.

“I heard.  I’m wondering though.”  Chiizu breathed as Meru reached out for the hand.

“It’s you.”  Meru stated quickly like a bullet.  “I like you a lot.”

“You sure?”  Chiizu moved her hand away.

“Yes!”

Chiizu was resistant to the idea.  Meru sparkled when she had let her secret go although among the new team members.  She had the thought that one day she would push it until it came true.  Meru wished for it once although the event worked out well, she wanted somewhere without the camera.  Meru proposed the idea as she forced the two close to Chiizu to entice her on the date idea.

Meru grew antsy as she grasped the chest.  Chiizu saw the whites of her eyes immediately and got the two to get help.  The guilt rushed into the woman as she laid her on the cold ground.  Her lips froze as she closed her eyes.  It brought her back to the room as the raven black hair layered over her shoulders.  The blue gown glowed in the room as she turned towards the door.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”  Chiizu asked.

“I wanted to…”  Meru sighed.

“WHY?!”

Chiizu covered her mouth.  The echoes ran across the room as the nurse peeked inside.  Chiizu waved her hand as she stepped up to the bed.  She felt her feet get heavier by the moment before grasping the sheet.  Chiizu threw her arms out and gripped her closely.  She felt a warmth running through her body as the words seemed to escape, “I’d miss you.”

“You wouldn’t.”  Meru mumbled.

“I’d care more as a friend and teammate.  Even if you have the condition, everyone would be disappointed.”  Chiizu forced a smile.

“Thanks.”  Meru spoke as she saw Chiizu wipe her eyes.

“Next time we can visit the river again.”  Chiizu waved as the nurse closed the curtain around the patient.

Seeing the three outside sitting, it had brought a comfort level that at least Meru had one more person care for the condition of her weakened heart.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/16/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2015, 05:41:06 AM »
I just love how they taka care of each other... thank you for this!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/19/15- Scars (request)
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 06:47:06 AM »
I just love how they taka care of each other... thank you for this!

Thanks for commenting :)

“Sorry I’m late!”

“Just grab yo apron and get out there.”

The rough voice got to me quickly.  I threw on the black apron to the filled dining room.  Using my free hand to grasp the hair, I managed to get out to the first table in my station.  The couple appeared like my parent’s age with the sparkle in their eyes.

“Can we have the sampler of escargot and stir-fried vegetables?”  The male asked.

“Also, can we have a bottle of wine from 1986?  That’s our marriage year.”  The woman added.

“Okay, I’ll send in the order and look for a wine.  Red or white?”  I asked.

“White sounds better dear right?”  She dotted as the male nodded.

I ran back to the register and punched it in before turning to the stairs and ran down the stairs.  The smell of burnt wood etched into my mind with the flood lights lining the walls.  The cool breeze caught me by surprise as the figure turned quickly.

“Ah Ayaka!  What’s in need?”  She asked.

“Nontii… 1986 white.”  I spat as she ducked into the room as my hands went to my arms, rubbing it for warmth.

She had been known for her wine knowledge and loving food.  Noro Kayo wasn’t the one to complain about everything but she admit her faults with food were obvious but it helped the wait staff with her knowledge as I heard clacking from above.  My eyes switched as it stopped on the turn.

“Ayaka?  Are you down here?”  The voice asked, recognizing it quickly.

“Yuko?  The food is ready?”  I asked.

“Here’s the bottle.”  Nontii handed it, cold to the touch as I walked up.

Serving the first customers were usually the toughest of the shift because of the pace and delivering everything at the same time was always noted and with the hot dish and cold drink, it was given to the couple.  I headed to the next table for service giving the greeters the chance to celebrate with the couple.  I hated how the specials were usually the same and the look of disgust upon the customers before seeing Yuko handing a piece of paper to me.

“Insert it into the menu.”  She whispered.

Handing it over to them had brought a joy to their faces.  “Two Chicken Saltimbocca.”

It seemed like wildfire once it came out as the interest grew with the waiters waiting in line to put in the order.  The chefs through the slit were weaving around as we got them all out.  My feet were hitting the hard pavement a lot but seeing Nontii upstairs was a surprise with the crowd.  The checks were being spat out quickly that the time I saw a chair was at the end of service and the busboys were out in full force to the pickup the rest of the dishes.

“The Saltimbocca sold out.”  Yuko breathed.  “Somebody new took over the position.”

“Who did?  I don’t see anyone in the back doing it over Hashimoto-san.”  I said.

“I heard Sae… she looks quite handsome.”  Yuko smiled.

Sae?

It was rather brief to think about a person.  My lips breathed the name as Yuko pointed her out in the group with the white coat with the other people of the wait staff.  Their eyes turned towards me as they grabbed me to bring it up to the new chef.  It seemed like everyone had gotten the attention of the new chef as she ruffled through short, chest hair and a genuine smile.

“I’m Miyazawa Sae.  I started about a few weeks back and I guess my big mouth got me into this position.”  She laughed.

“Umeda Ayaka, I saw many of the Saltimbocca fly out of here.  What type of dish is it?”  I inquired as she scratched the back of her head.

“Italian… I think.  I was in Italy for a while before I came back to Japan.”  She explained.

“What about the men?”  Another server added from the back.

“Stop that Kana.  Sae probably feels bad that she has to leave them behind.”  One had halted the question as Sae stepped out the door and dug through the breast pocket as I followed her out.

“Darn it, I forgot I gave up on cigarettes when I left for Italy.”  She muttered as I placed my hand upon the shoulder.

“What’s been the problem?”  I asked.

“Technically it was my last day tonight.”  Sae scoffed.  “Placing me on the line knowing it was my last service, I hoped it wasn’t a joke but honestly I didn’t expect to make such a dish.”

“I haven’t seen you around though… how long have you been working?”  I tilted my head to the side.

Holding up five fingers, I pondered why.  The chef and cooks I usually had seen but Sae stood out among the rest but where could a person hide in the small kitchen.  The rest headed off as the cleanup crew had come inside.  It seemed weird that Sae could be away from everything and turned back to see a metal container in hand.

“Want some?”  Sae smiled.

“Sure.”

The smell of coconuts tickled my nose before taking a small bit.  The liquid spread through my mouth before spitting it out to the joy from Sae.  I was used to with alcohol but it was like oil as the coconut lingered within my mouth.  Sae swigged the last bit and placed it back into the coat.

“I was doing prep work when day by day I was working with everyone before that idiot started to smack.  He was keeping the dish as a secret for himself.  The owner knew what was happening but had to side with the chef for giving him the recommendations.  I told him I would give one last service before I left and I guess the owner saw everything before putting me in the front.”  Sae explained, looking up into the moonlit sky.  “I guess onto another kitchen.”

“You’re talented…”  I sighed.  “The owner…”

“Screw him.  He was only impressing his mistress.”  Sae scoffed.  “I’m going to save my money for a small stall in Ueno.”

“I guess so… so I guess this is good bye?”  I said.

The grip of my arm led to her lips.  They were a bit rough but the mellowness of the passion brought out the image of it.  She had answered the question immediately before pulling back.  Sae turned around and grabbed the bag from the ground.

“Umechan, find me in Ueno.”  Sae drew a smile.

The next day, I found myself in Ueno.  The stall I never imagined seeing but somehow I noticed the people around it.  Running up, it was, in a way, the torture Sae experienced through the travel as her arms were exposed showing the red marks crisscrossing like a flayed steak.  I turned to find a spirit of torture seemingly looking over me
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/21/15- Piichan (request)
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2015, 08:13:39 AM »
Kyappu: Which side do you prefer?  Seme or Uke?

Piichan: Hmm… it depends although having Rikopi was fun.

Kyappu: I guess with the others… it varies…  I mean you’re cool too

Piichan: It’s nice smelling you though…

Kyappu: That’s a little scary… Better than Meru?

Piichan: Definitely!  Speaking of which… Rikopi has written 364 on a page in her book…

Kyappu: Her drinking age book… I should be soon.

Natsu: She’ll be a bad drunk.

Kyappu: I won’t be… at least try not to be Mariri

Natsu: That’s what she said.

Kyappu: Mou~ you have your turn next year and you’ll be sorry to ever say that!

Natsu: Make me.

Rikopi: You two are juvenile.  It’ll be fun to have all of us drinking and be merry.  Using Sasshi’s funds…

All:  Sasshi’s fund?

Rikopi: Never mind I said too much.  Bye!

Piichan: She has a fund for when we become twenty?

Natsu: If that’s true then… I guess it would be fine.

Kyappu: Honestly I just hope she doesn’t try to make her breasts big

Natsu: You’re looking at me.

Chiizu: Ah Kyappu!  I was wondering if you could help me with something…

Kyappu: Sure.  What’s it about?

Natsu: Must be Meru.

Piichan: Definitely Meru

Rikopi: Maybe Ume finally confessed the truth.

Natsu: Which is?

Rikopi: I’m the better Seme

Natsu: I’ll decline judgment…

Rikopi: Weren’t you the one…

Natsu: Never mind.  Piichan surely doesn’t want to hear…

Piichan: About what?  I want to know.  Iichan asked if I was available this weekend.  She had a birthday present.

Rikopi: Lucky you.

Natsu: Stop smiling.  It’s probably cake.

Rikopi: And more…

Piichan: I guess you two should be left alone I need to see Iichan.

Natsu: Lucky…
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/21/15- Piichan (request)
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2015, 04:50:42 PM »
SASSHI'S FUND LOL and that Chihiro implying Natsu going for bigger breast HAHAHAH. And then when Ume looked for Chihiro and everybody assumed she would be talking about Meru looool.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/25/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2015, 09:48:11 AM »
SASSHI'S FUND LOL and that Chihiro implying Natsu going for bigger breast HAHAHAH. And then when Ume looked for Chihiro and everybody assumed she would be talking about Meru looool.

Somehow... it tends to work out XD

Umemoto Izumi glanced around the area before adjusting the collar to her shirt.  She had grown accustomed to what she wanted to be called and made it known to others that she had only done it for one person although she was cool to be swooned by others.  Brushing her hair back, she found a sense of the atmosphere when she smelt the floral scent from the corner.

“Date night?”  The captain, Anai Chihiro, asked with a wide grin.

“Yeah… I wanted to surprise her.”  Chiizu answered swiftly.

“That’s nice of you.  She’ll be all over you though.”  Chihiro patted the shorter woman’s head.

“I wish…”  Chiizu sighed.

“Stop touching her~” the voice called out, prancing over, cutting between the two women.

“Oooh jealous one.”  Chihiro snickered.

“I won’t lose to you.”  She moaned, gripping the hand of Chiizu and walking away quickly from the captain.

Chiizu likened the process that she would let others play along with her to see her get jealous.  The game had continued to only get her riled up before dragging her aw3ay from the situation and her reddened expression exposed in front of her.

“Meruru~ she was only trying to talk to me.”  Chiizu smiled.

“I want you and you only.”  Meru replied.  “I want no one to have you.”

Chiizu grinned.  It was obvious that everyone would be in on the joke but rarely it had the effect with Meru seemingly dragging Chiizu away but her eyes were beyond herself as the ikemen drew out with the school uniform.  Meru snatched the grip and walked to the exit.

“Would you walk me home~?”  Meru inquired.

“Of course.”  Chiizu replied as she switched the hands and offered the inside for Meru.

Chiizu pursed her lips as they continued the walk, keeping the slight eye contact with Meru to see her uneasiness.  Approaching the roads ahead, Chiizu flashed a smile often until they reached the gate and watch her turn to the gate.  Chiizu smiled as she released the hand and waved to Meru as she opened the gate.

Reaching out quickly, she managed to get her pinky and pulled up for a quick peck on the cheek.  Meru stumbled over the step as Chiizu watched her scramble over the area, pressing her hand up to her cheek.  Meru made the swift gesture, running back to the complex.

“Mou~ that’s still cute.”  Chihiro moaned.

“I can’t believe you are jealous of that.”  Chiizu smiled.

“Not every day you get a boy-like girl to walk you home.”  Chihiro raised her eyebrows.

“A cool boy-like girl!”  Chiizu smirked before taking the path back to her house to unwind from the chaos of her supposed girlfriend
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 11/25/15- MerUme (request)
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2015, 12:52:45 AM »
I just imagine the cool smile of chiizu and make me smile too. It's very interesting how do you develop their interaction. thank kyou for this

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 12/4/15- ChiiNatsu (request)
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2015, 01:32:07 AM »
I just imagine the cool smile of chiizu and make me smile too. It's very interesting how do you develop their interaction. thank kyou for this

No problem

“Natsu’s being tsuntsun again…”

I pondered why over these feelings but it wasn’t that being tsuntsun was ideal but it did imbed into personality.  There were too many things to think about like school and the part-time job but my heart seemed in the awkward shape when it came to her.  She transferred in mid-year and found that many people had liked her including one who got extremely close.  My personality got in the way most of the time but the times I had gotten to talk to her always seemed short and brief.  Greetings ended as soon as we passed.

Times seemed hard that I had thoughts of reflecting back on situations that would make me be forward but reluctant to continue but the boys struck out and she only hung out with girls.  It felt like a plus but it wasn’t with me as I keep my distance away.  However, she kept a few close friends and the one time after school I managed to hear her strumming on the guitar across the hall.  The sketchy yet beautiful tones filled a room but I dug deeper.

“Stop being that way, doofus.”  A voice called out breaking my concentration from the outside world.  “Natsu it is obvious!”

“Morippo… I can let this one go.”  I said softly.

“She won’t let you go.  She actually likes you.  Her best friend is even conceding a spot for you.”  Morippo calmly explained with a nudge on my head.

“I can’t do anything to please her.  We are two of the same type.”

“It’s true that is the case with her personality trait but she’s been open to you.”

Morippo’s words were usually calming but it irked me sometimes being the younger one and being right all the time.  Seemingly she has been 98%, it wasn’t a choice to believe her or not but it is a relative decision when it was true.  I watched her walk away before I headed out to the school grounds as the misty weather blew by my exposed skin.  Running through the field gave a bit of comfort as the mist had stop and walking into the store with little moisture, I pushed my way to the back to prepare for the short shift of the usual people.

The customers quipped out my name quickly, giving them a smile.  It wasn’t hard to that with others but it was easy to have boys come around just to “talk.”  Many were there just for it but in the end, the intentions were clear.  However, you could distinguish the good and bad quickly just to stop them from blocking your line.  Every item seemed to be easy to scan or checkup.  I would glance or smile quickly before I had been called to the back for inventory check, closing my area quickly.

“Excuse me!”  The voice inquired as I turned to see her.

“One moment.”  I told her before turning back.

“Natsu!  You’ve been avoiding me.”

“Anai-san…”  I breathed when my heart stopped.

“You work here~ that’s cool.”  She said as I paced by her.

“I have to head to the back.”  I said when she grabbed my hand.

“I wanted to ask about the tofu on sale…”  She sighed.

Tofu.  That had been my only thought when he pointed to the crate of curd sitting in water.  My mind spun wondering why I had to pack when I just jumped in and sent it down the line, leaving one to the side by reflex.  I wrapped it up and walked out as she waited by the door with her arms crossed.  Holding the container out, her eyes peered over for the item as I walked to the back.

“Wait!  Why do you act cold to me?  Do you like me?”  She asked, shaking my head as my reply.

“I’m more of a free person than to be with one and you have Kodama.”  I answered as she slid over in front of me.

“You do and Kodama is friendly.  Just to have you would be fun… I also needed to ask if you have time so I can talk about some things.”  Anai smiled.

“Things?”  I tilted my head.

“You know…?  Where we can hang out.  Will you go out with me?”

My head moved against my mind’s consent.  It felt awkward that I had acted that way to find her to be a bit dorky and to have an adorable sister too.  The guitar skills lacked that I had forgotten how bad it was before but somehow it worked out that I could call her Chiichan without fail.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 12/13/15- MeguNana (request)
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2015, 05:18:09 PM »
"There you are Meguo!"

The swoon in her voice was not like any other, her two friends would confirm that.  Mako and Miki glared at the girl and her new boyfriend, Taniguchi Meguo.

Meguo was awkward.  He probably didn't realize that he had taken the worst girls among the group.  It was deemed obvious that it was the first girl that he had made head over heels for.

"Ah Nana-chan.  Ohisashiburi?"  He smiled, patting her head.

"He could do better."  Miki grunted, feeling the strong swing from her friend.

"Don't ruin her fun.  It'll be fun for us."  Mako pointed out.  "We can tease her endlessly tomorrow."

Miki nodded slowly to the idea as they drifted off, keeping the two to themselves.  "She's serious around us and butter around Meguo~"

"When you get a boyfriend, we'll tease you too."  Mako smirked.

"No way!"  Miki moaned.  "I'll hide it."

Mako turned to the two as they walked off.  "It'll be fine if you do, Nana will find out."

"What shall we do today?"  Nana chimed.

"It's cold out here."  He snickered.  "How about drinking something hot in someplace that isn't freezing?"

Meguo saw her face as she nervously grinned towards him.  Taking her hand, it was the only place he knew that would offer anything as they walked inside the warming environment and taking a seat in the middle of the area.

"It's cool just us two."  Nana smiled.

"Your friends?"  Meguo pondered.

"Honestly... they'll be fine."  Nana sung.

"I see.  I'm lucky I guess.  I can get help because you're intelligent and kind.  People say you're serious when it comes to homework."  Meguo rambled on as he felt her hands.

"Can you let me enjoy this?"  Nana scoffed.

Meguo rolled his eyes as she had been correct about her.  The change seemed unusual from anyone but he couldn't leave a spot on answer and keeping her friends away hadn't helped his decision to have her as a girlfriend.

"Two hot chocolates."  He ordered.

"Extra marshmallows!"  Nana added.

"Interesting."  Meguo slid his smile to the side.

"What!  I do like marshmallows."  Nana grinned.

"The cute side is better than your serious side."  Meguo sighed.

"You think so?  It seems weak.  I mean it shows my weakness.  You are so cool and cute."  Nana admitted.

"Cute?"  Meguo raised his eyebrows.

"Handsome!  I meant handsome."  Nana corrected as she moved her hand to his forehead.  "Smooth skin too.  People would be jealous."

Meguo smiled as he saw her eyes glow when he felt his phone vibrate.  He flipped it open as the smile turned into a smirk.  "Let's have this drink first."

"Your mother?"  Nana asked as he nodded.

"I can take you home."  Meguo offered as she tilted her head.

"As long as I can take your jacket..."  Nana teased.

Meguo agreed as she took the jacket to her side and slid the chair over to his arm.  Pressing up to his shoulder, Nana extended her lips.  Meguo moved closer and brushed by them as the drinks came.

"I guess until I drop you off..."  Meguo assumed.

"Correct!"

He laughed as he slowly drank the warm elixir.  Admiring such things was rare and if it was leading to a cold, he hadn't mind the girl's approach.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 12/23/15- KumiNon (request)
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2015, 07:25:29 AM »
 “Ohisashiburi~”

The voice caught Kimoto Kanon’s attention as she turned to see the caramel-colored haired female waving at her.  “Ohisashiburi.”

Non rarely caught the glimpse since she left but found something different within her view with the crinkling of her lips.  “Something’s a matter?”

“It’s been a while… just that I wanted to see you for a while.  Mei hasn’t been treating you bad nee.”  The woman’s voice cracked.  “Yuria looks wonderful too.”

“Kuumin!  Don’t cry.”  Non reached out her handkerchief.  “I missed you too.”

Non had always kept something to why she had graduated.  She kept it a secret from the others but it was also something that she wanted to pursue and seeing Kuumin in many ways wanting to succeed had driven her to go further.  Non always found a way to consult to Kuumin with tough problems and knew she had a trustworthy heart to lean upon.

“Thanks.  You’re so beautiful.  Everyone is looking wonderful.”  Kuumin wiped her tears from her cheek.

“Let’s do something.  Maybe just hang out at the park bench like we used to.”  Non suggested as Kuumin nodded.

Non proceeded over as she watched Kuumin wavered behind when she took a seat upon the bench.  Kuumin glanced away as she noted the one thing upon the change in her.  Non rarely saw her frown.  Her lips felt the cold when she turned and moved firmly towards the elder female.  The kiss even being rehearsed wasn’t as great as it came, practice was usual but the shock had died between them when Non turned back.

“That… was… surprising.”  Kuumin muttered.

“Thanks.  I would hope one day I could do it.”  Non grinned.

“I’m happy that I ran into you.”  Kuumin breathed, taking out her phone.  “I’m late.”

“Hehe.  I hope you a Merry Christmas.”  Non waved as she ran off, wishing that Kuumin would come back to fulfill the wish with Yuria.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/1/2016 Woman Problems
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2016, 08:20:02 AM »
“Why did you let Kei look at your erect nipples?”  Sayaka pondered.

“Senpai always told me if I was concerned that I could at least let her break the ice with her.”  Ririka stated.  “Kei is my senpai.”

“She is also a perverted sempai.’  Sayaka tapped her chin.  “Next time don’t say it in public.”

“I think I’m only that way in a cold place and with sempai is around.”  Riripon pondered.  “Doesn’t Watanabe-san show off too?”

“That’s different.  Miyuki is Miyuki.  She is different.”  Sayaka laughed.  “Miru I know you are doing it again.”

“Sayanee I can’t walk around nude in the dressing room?”  Miru glanced at the two with Riripon staring at the pair.  “Riripon is mesmerized.”

“Never mind.  I just don’t want to deal with the different things.”  Sayaka explained when she felt a pair of hands upon her chest.

“I’ll tell senpai she can’t look at my chest unless my nipples are erect again.”  Riripon nodded before leaving the room with Sayanee following her out to classify the issue at hand.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2016, 03:35:42 PM »
XD

This is fantastic!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2016, 07:14:27 PM »
What a perver dork..

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/8/2016 Dreams Come True
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »
XD

This is fantastic!
What a perver dork..

Somehow it is a weird second incarnation with twisted intentions although kinda weird when I had an idea with Riripon being a woman dressed as a dude only to be enticed by Keicchi... lol

Anyways... I should do more but less fun with things on my requests  I'll do more later

Aoi: I dare you~

Natsu: What does Aoitan want?”

Aoi: Kiss Mado-kun

Natsu: Mado?  Why?

Aoi: He’s extremely cute and he’ll only tease me.  I want you to punish him for being a devil.

Natsu: You know I have a girlfriend?

Aoi: I’ll tell her the birthday present you’re getting her~

Natsu: Fine.  You won’t tell Chihiro, right?”

Aoi: My lips are sealed.

Natsu: Where is he?

Aoi: I’ll call him.

Natsu: I’ll see him.

Aoi: I did it.  I wanted to talk to him.

Natsu: You’re horrible.

Aoi: Chihiro won’t know.

Mado: Oi!  Aoitan! What is it?  Natsu?

Natsu: You know… there’s punishment for teasing Aoi.

Mado: You say?  I wonder…

Aoi: hehe this is going to her right now?

Mado: Natsu!  Why?

Natsu: Stop teasing her.  She’ll cry.  Maybe just toast you

Mado: You know… she did record us.

Natsu:  Aoi!  Chihiro is going to know…

Chihiro: Was that a gift?  I didn’t think… hey Mado!

Mado: Chiichan ohisashiburi

Chihiro: How was Mado-kun’s lips?

Natsu: Grr it was soft.  Aoi should like them.

Mado: I’ve been telling her to wait it out.

Aoi: Too long with that excuse.  I know I’m older but I still like you~

Natsu: Is she trying to pull it off?

Chihiro: Yups.

Mado: The crying

Natsu: Then the pout

Aoi: You guys suck!

Mado: Natsu… I expect to get more later.  See ya!

Chihiro: I expect that too

Natsu: You are a sucker since helping Ume with Meru.

Chihiro: Ume is at least kind and Meru was being overaggressive

Natsu: Fine I’ll need a favor.  Just wear the gift I have after your birthday.

Chihiro: Clothes?  That can’t be!

Natsu:  Well… I guess we wait
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/8/2016 Dreams Come True
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »
Another one...

For Tomonaga Mio, the instant Lovetan had done it.  She felt her face grow a flushing red.  It was horrible.  She didn’t like the fact that many had seen her in the skimpy bikinis.  HKT members joked a bit but it settled upon her mind that it was the one person she had to beat.  Her chest was huge in comparison to others but it was her pride on the line.  Team H had sexiness.  Team K4 had bigger busts.  Mio smiled that the realization brought a sense of accomplishment and something that stuck out more than the other team.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy 1/8/2016 IDK the amount
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2016, 09:01:38 AM »
“Haruppi has been gleaming since she got to touch Sayanee’s boobs.”  Chihiro sighed.

“Then again she’s been trying to find them for a while.”  Natsu snarled.

“You don’t have any.”  Chihiro retorted.

“I have better hips.”  Natsu argued.

“Does usually Haruppi stare at others lately?”  Jiina asked breaking up the stare between the two.

“She’s been trying to be sneaky about boobs.  I think only a few can beat Sayanee.”  Chihiro thought.  “That one there.”

“Ah… I’m safe to show them to Haruppi.”  Jiina smiled walking back.

“You think that was okay to tell her that?”  Natsu pondered.

“Haruppi won’t care too much unless it is bigger… She’s been staring at others anyways.  I don’t care too much although she just wants to be with me.”  Chihiro rolled her eyes.

“Well you’re with me.  And Chiizu had asked about something.”  Natsu thought.  “Something about her secret.”

“Oh… haha that has been quite large as of late.”  Chihiro snickered before grabbing Natsu’s hand.  “That’ll be discussed later.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2016, 09:42:40 AM »
Shady Aoitan  :twisted:

And basically they're all obsessed with the boobs  :rofl:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2016, 05:24:36 PM »
Shady Aoitan  :twisted:

And basically they're all obsessed with the boobs  :rofl:

Well Mio has officially gained the Hinata complex :lol: