JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Shin Kami no Gokago

Author Topic: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 10 [03/04/2016]  (Read 25546 times)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 4 [16/12/2015]
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 07:17:01 PM »
Woow its really really hareem lol
But i understand you're story and i like it very much
What ? Milky and mayu in renachan house?
why they are there?
Thanks for fast update
Sasuga you're smart writer
you may have to move to Japan because there already in winter (maybe)
I cant wait for the next chapter . Byee ~ ~ ~

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 08:17:59 PM »
aaah...  jurina harem....
just add more girls!
fujita nana or nao or rion or maybe that goto rara, lol....
you added milky sooo... I expevt many seductive scene of JuriMilky... XD
update soon!!!

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 08:35:17 PM »
i had a feeling that Nao will shows up
muahaha
wonder who's left

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2015, 06:46:25 AM »
Woow new chapter . . .
Thankss
Annin will appear soon (maybe)
I cant wait for the next chapter :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2015, 11:03:30 AM »
aaah...  jurina harem....
just add more girls!
fujita nana or nao or rion or maybe that goto rara, lol....
you added milky sooo... I expevt many seductive scene of JuriMilky... XD
update soon!!!
More girls?! hahahaha omg, poor J, i dont know shell survive with so many beautiful girls around her, but i think i can add two or three more girls  :bath:
Woow its really really hareem lol
But i understand you're story and i like it very much
What ? Milky and mayu in renachan house?
why they are there?
Thanks for fast update
Sasuga you're smart writer
you may have to move to Japan because there already in winter (maybe)
I cant wait for the next chapter . Byee ~ ~ ~
Good you like the story! And yes, Milky and Mayu in Rena's house, this is dangerous rigth? i wonder what Jurina-san will do ? :dunno: :dunno:
Move to japan? its sounds good!! you can take me until then  :hee:?
Woow new chapter . . .
Thankss
Annin will appear soon (maybe)
I cant wait for the next chapter :)
Oh, in fact, Annin'll appear in next chapter!  :glasses:
i had a feeling that Nao will shows up
muahaha
wonder who's left
hahah of course she'll, after all, i love JuriNao  :hehehe:
the cause of my death...

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2015, 08:38:44 PM »
then you really want me to add more girls? you have no worth of baby J !? hahaha

I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 5

-Nao-san, I'm sorry for all this. - I opened the door and gave space for Nao enter.

- Oh no no, it's okay - she smiled and sat on the bed. - Jurina-san is very popular with the girls sure.

- Oh, do not think it is a matter of popularity, I think - I gave a laugh and sat down beside her. - They just want to prove who is the best.

- Who is the best? - Nao stared at me and leaned forward. - Who is the best for you?

- W-Who is the best for me ...?

I looked down and ran my hands down my legs, I think I had never stopped to think about it, Rena-chan was my girlfriend and I liked her a lot, but could not deny that I also had feelings for Mayu and by Yuki until Milky-san even managed to get my attention, but now stopping to think, if I had to choose between them ...

- I think the best for me is -

- I'm kidding - Nao interrupted me and smiled, she see around the room and sighed. - So now you can lend me the phone please?

- Oh, of course!

I got up and picked up the room phone to give Nao.

- Hello? Annin-senpai? Is me, Nao - Nao move the phone cord like her worried about something. - I- I need you to come pick me up ... Yes, I had a problem ... W-well, my leg is hurting a lot as a child kicked me ... I'm sorry, Annin-senpai ... Yes! yes, I am a shame ... Yes, I'm in xxxxxxxx address .... All right, see you soon.

- So, you are in trouble? - I put my hand in my mouth holding me not to start laughing Nao-san of the situation.

- My senpai this very mad at me. - Nao sighed and hung up. - I can use the bathroom? I need cry.

Nao stood up and passed me, I put myself in front of her before she estrasse in the bathroom.

- Nao-san, that's not your fault, I'm sure you are an incredible police! - I scratched my head and smiled. - If I were a thug, I'm sure you would hold me easily.

- O-oh, thank you, I guess - Nao flushed cheeks and she looked away as she gave a slight laugh, will be that her leg was still hurting? - Excuse.

Nao shut the bathroom door, I sat on the bed and sighed, oh man, my life was really getting complicated, after I met Mayu everything began to change .. Everything got more interesting, fun and exciting in my life. I suddenly felt a strange feeling, my heart was beating fast just thinking about Mayu ... What was that?

- Jurina-san? - I looked at the door and Milky-san was there, she approached me with a smile.

- Oh, Milky, good to see you - I smiled as she sat next to me. - The food is already ready? I'm glad you and Mayu decided to come eat with us.

- What could I do? that child Mayu wanted anyway come here and I ... I also wanted to come here - Milky leaned close to me and rubbed her hand on my shoulder. - I wanted to see you again.

- A-ah know - I coughed a few times. - And because you were in the kitchen too?

- Yuki told Mayu what was going on between her and Rena, so Mayu and I decided to participate, looked amused and - Milky took my hand and placed on top of her leg. - I wanted you to prove the taste of my food.

- Ho ho, Milky-san, I'm sure you cook well - I smiled and looked to the side. - So I think the best go down, right? I need to eat, I'm still hungry.

- So why do not prove my taste? - Milky whispered in my ear and I got up quickly.

- Er Milky-san, what do you -

- Let's be honest Jurina, all the girls are downstairs are just children - Milky got up, I leaned against the wall and she put her hands on my chest. - You need a woman like me.

- A-ah, Rena is not a child, also she is older than me, you know? - I gave a nervous laugh and looked around.

- Any - Milky smiled and ran her hand down my face. - Come, I want you to prove my taste. - Milky began to unbutton her blouse.

- II do not think that's a good idea, someone may appear ...

Milky pulled me by the shirt and kissed me, she put her hand around my neck and bit my lip a little strength, I felt the language it around my, it was so nice and hot ... Milky caught my hand and she put my hand on her leg, she started up my hand up her skirt. OH. MY. GOD.

- Milky-sensei, you could get away please her?

Milky stopped kissing and both looked for the door, Mayu was standing in the doorway with her arms folded, she looked at me as if she were about to kill me.

- Watanabe-san, I do not think it is in their interest. - Milky closed her blouse and looked at Mayu.

- Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you two, but I've come to return it to police idiot-san.

Mayu held out a gun, I lifted my arms up, oh my jesus, Mayu would kill me and I would never fun, but the worst of it is that I would die hungry!

- She forgot it down there - Mayu laughed and pointed the gun at Milky. - Milky-sensei, I'm always trying to please you, but this stupid girl belongs to me, so I would appreciate if you did not touch her anymore.

- Heeyy girl, that's dangerous! - Nao-san hurried out of the bathroom and grabbed the hand gun Mayu ... Wait, Nao-san was not with the injured knee !?

- You forgot it down there, I just came to return to you - Mayu smiled at Nao, then came toward me, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me. - And I forgot it here, I came gets her back.

While Mayu pulled me out of the room I could see Nao and Milky staring at me, it was like they did not want me to leave, but what could I do? I had a teenage assassin holding me. Before you go down the stairs, Mayu stopped and shook my fist hard.

- You are such an idiot! - Mayu turned to me and dropped my arm. - Because you let all these stupid girls touch you? You have no consideration for the feelings of others?

- But you said you did not care for the feeling of Rena or how she felt. - I scratched my head and looked at Mayu.

- I'm not talking about your stupid girlfriend! I'm talking about my feelings! - Mayu pushed me and then covered her eyes. - Honestly you are such an idiot ... I can not stand you.

- Mayu ...

I stretched my arm and pulled back the hands of Mayu near your face, Mayu was really crying.

- I thought you hated me - I whispered. - I thought you would do everything to turn my life hell and irritate me forever.

- But of course! That was the only way I found for you to notice me ... - Mayu turned away.

I sighed and ran a hand through my neck, I was feeling so ... sad. I did not want to see Mayu sad, did not want her to cry and most of all I did not want the reason she was so sad it did me.

- Mayu - I put a lock of hair behind her ear her and knelt. - I'm sorry, ojou-sama!

- O-Ojou-sama? - Mayu looked at me with a puzzled look.

- I am your servant, but I am so stupid that even making it possible I can not please you - I took the hand of Mayu, knelt down and smiled. - Mayu ojousama in exchange for my being a servant much better than I am now ... Could you please forgive me ?!

- You are so stupid. - Mayu started laughing and I stood up.

- So ... This is mean you forgive me?

- I forgive you on one condition - Mayu smiled and I sighed, sure Mayu was a girl full of conditions. - You have to talk to you that my food is the best!

- Eeh? I do not know - I shook my head and looked around. - Would not that be unfair? I mean, all went to such lengths to cook for me.

- It does not matter - Mayu took my hand and smiled. - After all, I am your ojousama, right?

---- #### -----

- Oh, girls, I think we better go quietly.

I was sitting at the table while Mayu, Rena, Yuki and Milky put the plates of food that they had done on the table, Nao-san was sitting beside me, she was watching everything she looked as scared as I was. But one thing I'm sure, I would never eat that much in my life!

- Hey, Jurina-san - Yuki smiled and put her plate in front of me. - Try some of my spaghetti with meat sauce! Jurina-san is always saying she loves spaghetti, right?

- Yes - I nodded and ate a little Yuki spaghetti. - Wuah, this delicious, Yuki! This almost as good as my mother!

- That's not a big deal - Mayu pushed plate of Yuki spaghetti and all fell to the ground, oh no, it was so yummy! - Jurina, I made a super spicy chili for you.

- What!? - I screamed and pulled away from Mayu. - M-Mayu, I hate spicy things!

- Come on, Jurina! This so yummy! - Mayu held my mouth and stuck the spoon in my mouth. - This is for you learn to never kiss another girl besides me. - Mayu whispered in my ear and walked away.

- water! water!

I passed my hand across my throat and began to tear, aahh, Mayu-chan was so mean! I do not believe she really made me eat it! I hated spicy food as much as I hated the dark!

- Here, Jurina-san! - Nao-san came up with a glass of water on my face, but her knee began to hurt again, so she stumbled and glass of water spread all over my body. - Wuah, sorry! I clean!

Nao-san picked up a cloth, she came towards me and began to dry me, but then she began to dry my leg ... She was drying more and more up, I was almost touching one more piece sensitive me ... Oh damn!

- Nao-san! - I screamed and grabbed the cloth of her hand. - That's enough, thank you! - I smiled and she stood up.

- You're welcome. - She seemed proud of having "helped me" so much.

- Jurina-san, I made a sweet for you. - Milky reached over and put a strawberry pie just in front of me was so beautiful! - Say "Ah" ~~

- Ah ~~

Milky smiled and put a piece of pie in my mouth, wow! It was so delicious and sweet! Milky certainly was a great cook! That sweet was amazing!

- Ah, left a little bit here - Milky bit her lower lip and approached me, she leaned close to my face and licked a bit of the pie that was close to my lip. - Delicious.

- Thank you, Milky-san. - I gave a laugh and scratched my neck.

- Milky-sensei is really a dangerous seductress. - Mayu crossed her  arms and Yuki nodded.

- Oy, it's so bold, do not touch my girlfriend! - Rena pushed Milky and glowered. - I do not believe I was finally! - Rena put her plate in front of me and crossed her arms.

- But I'm sure your plate of food should be the best, Rena-chan! - I smiled and looked at Rena, she seemed happy to have heard it.

- So you think it is the best?

I looked to the side and Milky, Yuki and Mayu was looking at me with a look angry, ah, for a minute I forgot that all of them were listening!

- Of course it is, after all I am the girlfriend of her. - Rena smiled and nodded as if boasting of something.

Rena-chan had made a ... melonpan. I gave a laugh and took a piece, I knew she loved melonpa and I also knew that she hated split a piece with anyone except me, this proved that she really liked me.

- Thank you, Rena-chan, this so yummy!

- Hear that? - Rena looked at each other.

- Does that mean that I won!

- What !? No way! - Mayu and Yuki cried at the same time.

- Jurina-san, what's the best dish?

All spoke at once and looked at me, I held my chair and started looking around. What!? I really would have to decide which of course was the most yummy !? Impossible, I could not do that! No way!

- All were yummy! - I smiled a little nervous. - Even the dish Mayu!

- Oy, what do you mean by "even the dish Mayu"? - Mayu came up to me and grabbed me by the shirt. - I said it was for you to say that my dish was the hottest!

- What!? - Yuki and Rena approached Mayu. - You were going to cheat!

- Jurina-san, my sweet was the most tasty, right? - Milky passed her arms around my neck and smiled.

- Hey, get away from her! - Rena jumped on top of Milky and knocked her to the ground.

- Your slicker! - Yuki gave a lid on the face of Mayu, Mayu took a while to react, she also smiled and jumped on top of Yuki.

I got up from the chair and widened eyes, the four were on the floor fighting between yes! Oh damn, that was bad! Very bad!

- Nao-san, do something! - I looked at Nao.

- What? What do you want me to do !? - Do not look at me, again, she seemed as scared as I with all that was going on.

- I want you to shoot me and send me to heaven! - I looked to Nao, I felt that I was about to cry.

- This is your fault, you just need to tell which dish was the best! - Nao-san pointed at me and shouted.

- I could not do that! - I yelled back.

- If I were cooking too, so I'm sure you would say that my dish was the best, then none of this would have happened! - Nao-san seemed mad at me, but what she was talking about !?

- Excuse.

Suddenly all stopped fighting or shouting, door and look for a girl who wore the same uniform Nao-san was standing looking at all the idly.

- Nao, that place you went to get? - The girl walked towards Nao-san.

- Annin-senpai! - Nao-san looked at Annin girl and bowed. - I'm sorry to bother you!

- What's going on here? Because all of them are fighting? - Annin looked at the floor, Mayu, Yuki, Milky and Rena got up and quickly regained they composure.

- This does not concern you! - Four cried at the same time.

- Hey, hey, should not talk like that to a police! - I shook my head and looked at Annin. - My name is Matsui Jurina, nice to meet you.

- She was who helped me after ...

- A child hurt you? Yes I know. - Annin gave a slight laugh and looked at me. - My name is Iriyama Anna, I am the chief of the central police. Thank you for taking care of my kouhai.

- No problem, I just did what was right. - I smiled and scratched my head.

- We will not? - Annin looked at Nao, Nao-san nodded and walked toward Annin. - Jurina-san, I would like to compensate you for what you did, tomorrow night you like to go have a drink with me and Nao?

- Oh ... Of course, that would be great. - I nodded.

- That's great, late then.

- Jurina-san, thank you for your kindness to me. - Nao-san smiled and waved at me. - I see you tomorrow!

- Bye Bye. - I waved as watched Annin and Nao leaving.

Oh no, wait! I forgot to ask to have Nao-san kill me!

- So Jurina - I looked back and sighed, oh my god.

- What is the best dish ?! - All spoke in unison.

- Wuah, you want to stop it - I covered my face and looked down. - I can not choose!

After you ask, Annin finally appeared! And I'm sure Annin is very sexy with police clothing   :ding:
I really laughed a lot while writing this chapter, the scenes running through my head like an anime.   :lol: :lol:

so what you are thinking of the history of the progress so far? More importantly, what is your favorite couple !? WMatsui, JuriNao, JuriMilky, JuriMayu, JuriYuki or JuriAnnin? Come on, tell me, I want to see you twist!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

see you
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:24:40 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 5 [18/12/2015]
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2015, 02:21:13 AM »
I like all couples with jurina
Milky's so bold , but i like sexy milky too
Yess, annin appear i cant wait
More scene jurimilky and juriannin
but I want them to meet one by one, or a date without being bothered others
You're so fastt,, I love writers like you who does not make the reader wait
Your grammar is better than ever thankyou :)

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2015, 02:33:56 AM »
I love Wmatsui  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2015, 05:05:58 AM »
I do agree with purnamazaki-san. I wanna see Jurina dates with each of them.
But, i don't agree 'bout the grammar. It's not good yet. Keep trying, author-san. ;-)
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2015, 01:52:51 PM »
I think so... I love wMatsui after all.
but I want Jurina to have all lovey dovey scenes with every girls...
I'm sorry to tell you that maybe you need a corrector to correct your grammar mistakes.
But don't be sad, this kind of story is really good (for me). keep on writing (^o^;)(´-﹏-`;)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2015, 03:45:55 PM »
Ah, as I thought, I'm very sad and very ashamed.

I like so much to write, but I'm sure my mistakes must be unpleasant to be read in the story, I would like to apologize to all of you about it  :kneelbow:

I'll ask my friend to correct errors in fanfic from now, then do not give up on me okay? In the future I hope become a better writer for all of you ^^
the cause of my death...

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
yes, maybe a friend you can help ..
Please dont give up,
I really like the way you're fanfic story
(but I would prefer if Jurina date with each one of them)
don't ever give up author-san
I will always wait for the next update
Ganbatte nee :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2015, 04:19:56 PM »
please forgive my delay  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

I was wanting to make a good read for everyone, so I took the time correcting  :on study:

hope you like it.  :) :)

CHAPTER 6

- Oh, I'm so tired. - I ran my hand over my shoulder and I sat on the bed. - Today the day was really exhaustive, I really want to sleep.

- It's your fault, if you had chosen my plate right from the start, none of this would have happened. - Rena sat across the bed, she came over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. - Well, it looks like things have not changed much since the time of school, right?

- Uh? What do you mean? - I asked and Rena laughed, she threw me on the bed and sat on top of me.

- Jurina was always so popular with the girls - Rena bit her lip and began to move her hips. - Even though I am your senpai at the time, you took a long time to notice me.

- Aah, I'm sorry - I put my hands in Rena waist and i smiled. - But forget it, all those girls are out there while you're here with me.

- You're right - Rena sighed and lay on top of me. - After all, you choose me, right?

- Ooh - I looked around and ran my hand through in Rena hair. - Of course, yes, Rena-chan.

---- ### ----

Pin Pin Pin

I heard the alarm clock next to the bed, I yawned and opened my eyes slowly, i look around and I could not see Rena in nowhere room, oh, she must have gone to work early? Waiting! I have college today!

- If I do not hurry I'll be late again - I jumped out of bed and took off my shirt. - I'll take a shower and go running through college, no way I'm going to miss another day of college!

- Excuse-

I looked at the door and my face totally blushed when I saw Yuki stop, she looked surprised and really embarrassed to see me shirtless.

- Jurina-san! Your perverted! - Yuki hid her face between her hands and turned around.

- Eeh? Y-you're not knocked on the door! - I stammered and looked around the room looking for a towel.

- Do not tell me you and Rena did ...

- We did what? - I looked at Yuki, her more hid her face and then I realized what she meant. - Wuah! Yuki no, we do not do anything! I'll just take a shower.

- Jurina-chan, are you awake?

I looked around and I could hear footsteps of Rena coming up the stairs, oh no, I'm sure if she entered the room she now will think all wrong. I ran towards in Yuki and pulled her by the wrist, i and Yuki entered in a closet and I locked the door.

- Jurina-chan?

Rena-chan was already in the room, I looked for Yuki and put a finger between my lips, asking for silence, she was shaking, yet she nodded. The closet was really tight, so I held on Yuki's waist and pulled her closer to me.

- Oh, she forgot the phone - I could hear Rena giving a slight laugh, I heard the noise of the bed, so I think Rena sit down. - I do not believe she left without saying goodbye to me ...

I heard Rena got up and closed the door. My heart is hurting, she is hurting deeply because i knew i was Rena hurting..  So long that us don't spend some time together, that because I was always ocuped with someone else, that is so wrong.

- Rena-chan is suffering. - I whispered and Yuki looked at me, her face was still very red.

- Jurina-san - Yuki spoke my name with a distant and sad voice, she buried her face in my shoulder and sighed. - Do not talk...

- What? - I asked confused.

- Do not talk about her now, otherwise I'll be sad too.

Yukirin gave a slight laugh and her leaned her forehead against my chest, I could feel the heavy Yuki breathing, I looked up and sighed, guilt was not Yuki, she had no guilt feeling well and I needed understand it anyway, I could not ... let her hurt.

- This is so compelling - I went for a laugh and scratched my head, I did not want Yuki be sad because of this situation, it would be terrible now. - I really need a shirt, I could be arrested at any time if anyone saw this scene.

- I'm sure that stupid police-san and her partner would forgive you. - Yuki crossed her arms and pouted.

- Oh Yuki is so cute with jealous - I gave a laugh and patted the head of Yuki. Speaking about it, today I will meet with Annin-san and Nao-san in a restaurant.

- Eeh? That is not fair! I also want to go on a date with Jurina-san! - Yuki grabbed my shoulder and rattled me.

- Jeez, calm Yuki - I smiled and touched on Yuki's shoulder. - Let's get out now, what do you think?

- E-eh? Oh really? But while Rena-chan and your college?

Yukirin is right, I was forgetting my priorities and giving more attention to little things like Yuki's happiness when in fact I should be concerned with the happiness of Rena. That feeling is so strange, Yuki was not blackmailing me how Mayu usually do to me in a situation like that. Mayu would certainly force me to go out with her anyway, ah, I could not avoid this selfish feeling in my heart, I really enjoyed the attention I was getting all the girls.

- It's okay - I smiled at Yuki and took in her hand. - Oh, but first, let's get out of this closet.

- And you still need a shirt, Jurina-san.

Yuki started laughing and covered her face in her hands again, ah, this girl ...

----- ### -----

Date with Yuki

- Wuah, we look like Bonnie and Clyde ~~

Yukirin gave a slight laugh so I picked her up in my arms after we skip the window. Of course this was really dangerous, but the window was not so high and thanks to a tree that was right in front of the Rena room, Yuki and I were able to "escape" more easily.

- Well, let's just hope we do not have the same end as them. - I sighed and began to run with Yuki as she pulled me. - So where do you want to go, Yukirin?

- I'd like to go to a park with you!

Yukirin was really excited, she looked like a real child. It was strange, Yukirin seemed to have forgotten that until a while ago she was also blackmailing me threatening tell for Rena when Mayu kissed me ...

- Haha, as I thought - I stay close to Yukirin and leaned slightly forward. - You do not really have the guts to tell Rena, right?

- Eh? - Yuki gasped and looked around. - Q-What? B-but of course not, I'm really courageous, you know!

- You are afraid! - I started to tease Yuki.

- I am not! - Yukirin screamed and let go of my hand. - If Watanabe-san can blackmailing you so easily, then so can I!

- Wuah, so for you this is just a dispute between you and Mayu? - I pretended I was sad and looked to the side. - I thought Yukirin really liked me, I was beginning to ...

- Beginning to ... - Yuki looked at me with expectation and approached.

- Beginning to fall in love with you. - I approached Yukirin and i smiled.

- Jurina-san, I -

- Just kidding. - I showed the tongue to Yuki and i started laughing.

- Oh, Jurina-san!

Yukirin started running after me and I started to run as fast as I could, I could not let her catch me if she caught me, I'm sure she would make a cute face, but at the same mad time and, ah this is the charm Yukirin point that always had my attention and it is also one of my many weaknesses. But more than that, I do not want to let her get me sheer sporting pride! Since the school I was always the best in sports! But it seemed that I was not so informs as before .... I began to gasp and suddenly felt a great weight on my back, Yukirin passed her arms around my neck and started to laugh.

- I got you, Jurina-san! - Yukirin tightened her arms and kissed my cheek.

- Jeez Yuki, be careful! - I sighed and turned my face to look at Yuki. - I could have fallen, I would be worried if you got hurt.

- Oh, but that is impossible.

- Oh yes? It's because you're so sure of that?

I held the legs of Yukirin and started walking, we were right next to the square and then closer was a old man next to an ice cream cart at, it looked great.

- Well, that's because I know Jurina-san never let me fall or hurt me. - Yukirin rested her chin on my shoulder and smiled.

My smile faded gradually and a sad smile took account of my face, Yukirin is really in love with me ... I thought she was not really talking seriously about all this, I thought it was just a feeling competitive with Rena and Mayu but in fact she wanted my attention and my affection, she was speaking seriously when blackmailing  me to be her girlfriend. Ah, now all do make sense ... Yukirin did not dare tell to Rena when Mayu had kissed me because Yukirin was afraid of hurting me and perhaps afraid that I would never come back to talk to her.

- Of course i not let anything happen to you - I put Yuki down and stroked her head. - What flavor of ice cream you want, Yuki? 

- Hmm orange!

- Okay.

The old man delivered two ice cream for us, I paid and we began to move away, Yuki and I went toward a trail in around of the park. Yuki approached my shoulder and I looked at her, her face was red, she seemed to want say something, but looked like she had not courage enough to say. I opened my ice cream and began to taste it, it was really yummy .. Suddenly I felt something warm near my hand, Yuki was looking at my hand closely, I gave a laugh and i stretched my hand forward.

- Tsk.

Yuki twisted her mouth and I held my laugh, she was trying to hold in my hand.

- Wuah, I'm sorry Yuki - I took the hand of Yuki and i intertwined our fingers. - I think I'm teasing you too today, huh?

- Hey, Jurina-san. - Yuki called me. - Come here

- Hun?

- You're not the only one who can do that.

Yukirin stopped in front of me and motioned with her hand for me to approach, I leaned forward and our faces were quite close to each other. Yukirin put her hand on my cheek and ran her index finger down my lip.

- Jurina-san is so clumsy, you're all dirty ice cream.

Yukirin approached my face and kissed me, I could feel the hot breath and orange flavor from Yuki in between my lips, was not a hasty kiss, no, it was far from it. It was a clumsy and slow kiss, as if Yuki did not know what to do, but she was trying her best to please me. No, Yuki.

- You do not need to do this, Yukirin.- I sighed and i broke the kiss between us.

- Y-you did not like?

- Is not that - I approached Yuki's ear and put my hand under her head. - You do not need to do things like that just to impress me, you do not need to prove anything to me.

- Jurina, I thought ...

- Just because you are you, is a reason enough for me love you, Yuki - I smiled and looked into her eyes.

Yuki's eyes widened and her face completely blushed, she hesitated for a moment and hid her face in my shoulder.

- Mou, Jurina-san, if you keep saying these things shameful thinks I'll end up dying. - Yuki grabbed my arm and whispered, I could feel her body against mine, her heart was really racing.

I know I was dating Rena and knew how that involvement I is having with Yuki grew and grew and became increasingly dangerous and wrong, but ... I did not care, I just wanted to take this moment in i was having next to Yuki.

- Haha, that would be a problem - I pulled Yuki away from me and leaned my forehead against hers. - Because Yuki has yet to become my wife.

----#####------

Date with Nao and Annin

It was already evening and dark, the only things I'd lighting is my cell phone and the lights of spring festival that was happening. In the festival has several childs dressed in their yukata and they ran from side to side and also had several couples, I think everyone is eager to see the fireworks display that would happen in a few hours. I was looking around patiently. Nao-san and Annin had sent me a text message saying that I should find them in front of the festival.

- Jurina-san!

I heard the voice of Nao and i looked to the side, Nao-san and Annin is coming towards me, they was really very beautiful! Annin and Nao were dressed in yukata, the hair of Nao-san and Annin-san was pulled back in a bun, Annin was holding a umbrella while Nao only was holding a purse.

- Good evening, Jurina. - Annin- san looked at me and smiled.

- Jurina-san, what do you think of our clothes !? - Nao look at me with a certain expectation.

- Damn, now I'm a little ashamed - I have a laugh and i coughed a few times. - i dont have a good appearance as well than you two.

- I didn't say, Annin-senpai? - Nao poke Annin and her smiled.

- You were right. - Annin gave a slight laugh and looked at Nao.

- Hey, what are you two talking about? - I looked at the two, I was feeling a little displaced in all the talk.

- While we were coming to the festival, Nao-chan told me how Jurina-san can be gallant - Annin shook the umbrella and looked back at me. - No wonder all those girls fighting for you that day.

- A-ah, yes ... Well, that's a matter that I dont want talk now - I scratched my head and walked toward the festival. - Anyway, thank you for inviting me to come to the festival today with you two.

- Oh, that's no problem - Nao walk in my direction and she is on my right side. - You helped me a lot that day, even having loaded me up in your arms... That was really unnecessary, Jurina-san. - Nao coughed a few times and turned away, I gave a laugh to see that even the Nao ears were blushed.

- Nao-chan is really clumsy - Annin also walked towards me and she is on my left side. - She's always causing trouble to all police in the central.

- A-Annin-senpai!

Nao looked for Annin with a red-faced, Annin and I started laughing of the Nao situation, it was really funny to hear the story that the two told me as we walked by the festival. First we passed in a target shooting tent and I had to admit that I is very good at it, on my first shot I could take down all the cans at once! Even the owner of the tent was amazed at what I had done. Then it was the turn of Annin-san and as expected she also hit all the cans in the first shot, me and Nao-san started to clap.

- As expected of you, senpai! - Nao-san smiled at Annin, she really seemed respect Annin.

Now it was the turn of Nao-san and, ah, this girl is a mess at all what she did! She missed all three shots and one of them she even hit the owner of the tent! Annin and I started laughing while Nao-san continued to try to hit the cans.

- Nao-chan, I'll help you - Annin-san stood behind of Nao-san and held her hands. - You need to focus a little more.

Nao-san nodded and she focused on the point that is in the cans, she closed the eyes and fired, is not a perfect shot, but it was enough for some cans fall.

- You were amazing, Annin-san! - I clap my hands and i smiled for Annin-san. - Nao-san is so clumsy in everything you do! You dont glad with a good senpai as Annin-san for help you?

- Y-yes - Nao-san whispered and looked around, she was fine? - I'll buy some popcorn, I'll be back. - Nao warned us and ran toward a small stand of popcorn.

- Jurina-san, you're really good at letting angry girls, right? - Annin looked at me and started laughing.

- H-huh? What did I do? - I scratched my neck and looked at Annin-san confused.

- Oh, you're so slow ...

- Anyway, it would be better if we bought some soft drinks, right, Annin? - I suggested and Annin-san agreed. - Annin-san, I'm really curious, you look so young and already seems to be a great cop, how ...

- Oh, well - Annin laughed and her cheeks flushed slightly. - I do not want to seem exaggerated, but I'm one of the most prestigious police that exists in Tokyo, this because my father was in the army, then .. Well, he trained me since childhood, so it was not hard for me to get where I got .

- As expected of Annin-san - I gave a laugh and took our sodas. - You are so gracious and passes an aura so kind, i could never say that you are a police officer.

- That's why I'm still a girl - Annin has given me a light slap on the arm and began to laugh. - If there is a special event, so I'll want to spend the best impression of me.

- Hoho, then we are in a special event? That means Annin-san this wanting to impress me?

- Jurina-san is funny, but ... - Annin walked a little and turned to face me, she was smiling. - Do not you think that is very convinced?

- C-convinced? - I stuttered the word and i looked for Annin. - I do not think I'm ...

- You should be used to being the center of attention - Annin closed her eyes and she seemed to laugh sarcastically. - I'm not interested in you, I'm just grateful that helped my kouhai ... How do you feel about it?

- To be honest, I feel like ... You're trying to unravel me - I walked in toward Annin and i handed her a soda. - You think I have ulterior motives regarding things .... Especially with Nao-chan, right?

- Who you...

- You are the senpai of her, then it is easy to realize how concerned you are in relation to Nao-san ... You might be wondering why I be so gentle with her ... Nao-san is clumsy so I think you're thinking that I will take advantage of her... You have reason Annin-san, I am really an idiot  - I looked up and i sighed. - Sorry if I passed this impression for you of i being a "profiteer" but I've always been like, I read stories in which the prince always saved the princess ... I wanted to be like him, helping people around me and -

- Receive the princess kiss? - Annin-san looked at me and started laughing. - Maybe I was wrong, after all you still look like a dreamy child.

- Oh, I'm a disaster, I can not understand the feelings of others - I sighed and i looked at Annin. - I would like to pass you a better impression from now, Annin-san. - I took a sip of my soda and i winked at Annin.

- Jurina-san! - Annin and I looked forward at the same time, Nao-san is running toward us as she waved her hand.

- Nao-chan seems to have attached to you - Annin turned her head slightly to one side and sighed. - Oh, I think I lost my kouhai ...

I looked more closely Nao and I laughed, she was running so fast that she unwittingly stumbled in the foot and she fell on the ground and spreading all the popcorn around. I could not help the sweet and warm feeling grew inside me to see that scene.

- Oh, this girl ... She makes me want to be around her all the time. - i ran quickly toward for Nao.

- Jurina-san, Annin-senpai, I'm sorry! I dropped our popcorn! - Nao looked really upset, I stretched out my hand and helped her up .

- Oh, look - I looked surprise to Nao and i grabbed a popcorn that had been stuck in her hair, I ate a popcorn and i smiled. - Uah, this very tasty, thank you, Nao-san!

- The fireworks display, is to start - Annin looked at me and Nao. - Come on.

- A-ah, of course, come on! - Nao walked to the side of Annin and hid her face in Annin's shoulder.

- I'm trusting my precious kouhai for you, Jurina - Annin approached a bit of me and whispered in my ear. - Do not make me take a shot at you.

- Yes, sir. - I made a nod and Annin began to laugh.

- You know, my impression is changing and... I think my feelings for you are also changing.

Annin and Nao started walking toward the park, I not understood what Annin meant by that, but I think it was a good thing as long as she liked me. So she really was relying Nao for me? Well, Nao is very clumsy and muddled, she make anyone want to keep an eye on her all the time to make sure she would not get hurt, but ... I could even be that person for Nao?

- Wuah, this is so beautiful!

The fireworks began to burst in the sky, it was really beautiful to see all the colors mingling and making a perfect scenario in the sky, a childrens at the festival began to scream and run with small fireworks in hand.

- I bought for us as well. - Nao showed me some small fireworks, she had also purchased.

- Oh, what a good idea, Nao-chan! - I smiled and  this make me a little surprised , I had not used the honorific "san" as usual. - Oh sorry..

-T-this is all right! I ... I'd rather you call me that. - Nao looked at the floor and started to get nervous.

- Oh alright.

I and Nao lowered up and I lit our fires of artifice, I had not noticed before, but now I was seeing her up close she looked really beautiful, the yukata fit perfectly in her body and the lights of the fireworks make her eyes and her face shine with intensity.

- Nao-chan.

Nao looked at me a little surprised, but then she put a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled, she really seems like I call her like that. I approached a little of Nao and i stretched my hand, I pushed her neck and i kissed her on the forehead, Nao pulled back and looked me surprised

- Wu-uah ... J-Jeez Jurina-san, d-don't do these things so suddenly! I'm in front of my senpai!

Nao looked around with a face completely red, Annin and I started laughing  of Nao situation , as before, I really enjoyed when i near with Nao. I stretched my hand and i stroked the head of Nao. Well ... I think it would be okay if I could become the person who would protect Nao-chan.

Oh what do you think? I'm so nervous, because I want you all to have fun reading my fic and not to become stressed because of grammar errors, argh!  :err: :err:

I took into account the comments of you and ill do a date of Jurina with every girl. In the next chapter will be the turn of Milky, Rena and Mayuyu, look forward to and... make comments on the chapter, okay?  :bingo: :hee:!

See ya
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:49:54 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 6 [22/12/2015]
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2015, 05:52:39 PM »
Jurina so famous with girls. Jurina's harem. I felt hurt for Rena-chan but go on and keep your mind on this fic i'll look forward. It's interesting. I will wait for next chap with Rena Mayu and Milky~ see ya
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2015, 01:26:08 AM »
Woow i cant wait for date with milky, mayu and rena
Thanks author-san
Maybe you have to be checked typos
But i understand what do you mean
Thanks for the updates
Ganbattee :)

Offline Rara

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2015, 12:08:26 PM »
Kalol-san, your back with a new fanfic, im so glad  :welcome :twothumbs :twothumbs!!!

So this time is a fanfic about Jurina's harem? Jurina-chan is facing many problems.. This Interesting and funny, I loved the idea  :w00t:   

their writing is also much better, I'm glad you have progressed!  XD

update soon!  :bow: :bow:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2015, 12:24:49 PM »
That JuriAnninNao date seemed cute >w<

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 02:28:21 PM »
Aah update ~
Jurina dates so cute ~
I cant wait rena , milky and mayu date too ! !
Thanks for the update

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2015, 07:56:34 PM »
Actually i read it after you updating via mobile but i prefer to give comment while on laptop

you know i've been wondering where you are
because i know you usually fast in term updating yours  :hehehe:

first its good update  :wahaha:
is it Jurina started to fall in love with every girl ?  :whistle:
well cant help but the sweet talker jurina in here mecca kakkoi  :shifty:

but my heart bleeding if someday Rena know the truth  :pleeease: :pleeease:

ah about your grammar, its getting better. keep up the proofreading check before you post it
its okay we all learning how to write ,ganbatte na  :on GJ: :on GJ:

i'm looking forward your update~ otsukaresamadeshitaaa   :on gay: :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2016, 03:48:47 PM »
Author-san update please m(-___-)m

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Shin Kami no Gokago