JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Ukifune

Author Topic: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread  (Read 475504 times)

Offline CtrlZee

• Undo
  • Member+
  • HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TOOO YOUUU
Re: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread
« Reply #800 on: March 15, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »
Saw this one on TV. Shii-chan was a big surprise for me, I thought she had bad vocals xD

They're all really great. But man, Lemon should start controlling herself. Her feelings overcome her too much >.<

Yuka vs Wasamin soon. Damn this is gonna be a nice match.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #801 on: March 15, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »
Late to the party again. No Suzuran!~~~~ :cry:

As for Yuka. What I saw:

vs how i felt

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #802 on: March 15, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »

Ganbare Miyu  :cow:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #803 on: March 15, 2012, 05:44:14 PM »
The girls selected some great songs........Miori picked a song that was a bit out of her natural range.....with coacing and practice she could probably do a better performance with that particular song choice, but she could have picked  a better suited song which would not have pulled her out of her range.
I do think she has a nice voice, so gambatte kudasai Miori chan!!! Everyone loves a comeback story!!
songs by Princess Princess, Momoe Yamaguchi, Hikaru Utada, Ayaka.....dang me, these girls could rule any karaoke joint in town!! Good job!!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #804 on: March 15, 2012, 08:45:16 PM »
Some great song choices on the second half. But I thought a few picks didn't match with their voices. I thought Harukyan's voice was a bit too high for Sekai de Ichiban Atsui Natsu. Also thought Nakamura Mariko didn't have enough power for Mikazuki. Still great to hear though. They were able to sing the songs well.
Pairing the Lemon with Wasamin was... why did they do that? But It's good to see that most of them have the ability to sing well. Amina and Shiichan was suprisingly better than I was expecting.

Looking forward to next week's episode. I've been liking their song choices so far.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #805 on: March 15, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »
Amina and Shiichan was suprisingly better than I was expecting.

Agreed, definitely more than I had initially expected. I was reasonably impressed with all the girls. Makes me mildly disappointed they don't go live more often.

MISSIN' YOU

dat utada cover

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: March 16, 2012, 02:08:19 AM »
I finally saw the special- it was a great show...........Yui was great, also liked how Rie grabbed an apron right away and helped in the kitchen, and  when one of the kids said he liked Amina Sato, it made her day, and that was nice to see......

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #807 on: March 19, 2012, 03:29:24 AM »
My (late :lol: ) thoughts on this past week:

- Wasamin did epic. Of course, she's Wasamin.
- I feel so bad for Miorin. She totally choked. :nervous I think she just got too nervous. Fuck, who wouldn't be going up after Wasamin? To be honest, I don't think her inclusion in this contest was a troll or gag. There were some notes in the middle that were surprisingly good. I think it was just nerves and pressure besting what she's capable of.
- Shiichan surprised me. Pretty good!
- Sato Amina has one of those high anime-esque voices. She's able to do some pretty good things with it. I liked her performance.
- Ishida Haruka impressed me. My Amina comments pretty much apply to her, but I think she was able to do more with her high voice than Amina did. I want to see her sing more stuff. :thumbup
- Takeuchi Miyu did good. The English parts were awkward but I expected that. And honestly, the song she picked, I'm amazed she did as good as she did. Utada's songs seem really written for her specific voice, so kudos.
- I wasn't too wow'd by RanRan's performance compared to the last one. Some of the timing felt off. Then again I'm not a huge fan of slower songs in general. :lol: She did decent with it, though.
- Komari picked a huge song. I give her kudos for her guts cause this song would be easy to totally fuck up. I don't think she nailed it, not even close. But, she didn't fuck it up at all either. For that alone, I'm extremely impressed. I'm honestly quite glad she won over Suzuran, if only because RanRan will get plenty of opportunities in the future. Komari needs all the chances to shine she can get. She's really great, and people need to see that. :)

This stuff is great. I really hope that once this set of girls is done, we haven't seen the last of it. Maybe the girls sitting around are the next group? That could be interesting. :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:27:46 PM by Datalanche »

Offline CtrlZee

• Undo
  • Member+
  • HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TOOO YOUUU
« Reply #808 on: March 19, 2012, 07:29:09 AM »
Anyone have another link for the special episode (the one about Yuihan)? I wasn't able to check out that episode >.<

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #809 on: March 21, 2012, 08:17:04 PM »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #810 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42:53 PM »
Wasamin!!!! Congratulations!!! You deserved that!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Mika ~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω
« Reply #811 on: March 22, 2012, 02:10:45 AM »
Waa doushitte??!

I did not think just Wasamin win, in my opinion Miyu was better if we think that she is still a beginner.  :cry:

and .. Mariko should not have sung that song  :shocked ... ruined her voice.

AKBINGO could continue doing this game, I really like to hear them singing  :twothumbs

Offline CurseFiend

• "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmm?"
« Reply #812 on: March 22, 2012, 03:07:44 AM »
I think it was pretty good, I honest think Myao was really good. Oh and could anyone give me the list of all of the singers in this competition? O_o i don't know. yeah I'm a bad Akb fan lol

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #813 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:17 AM »
Rough translation of the very first part:

ranran vs. suuchan
-for suzuran, the judges praised her, admitted she was spotty at times, had some pitch problems. "gachi" means honest, serious, etc. so they were getting serious commentary and it was pointed out.
-for suuchan, she herself was not pleased with her performance. pitch problems were pointed out.
-one of the judges stated that if he was a producer he would pick suuchan over suzuran because of potential. (ironically, the king records producer picked suuchan.)

komariko vs. myao
-for komariko, the judges appreciated that she gave a good rendition of the song without trying to mime ikimonogakari. komariko said it was her akb audition song so it was important her. she got tsukkomi because she was acting like it was her song. [:D]
-for myao, the center judge felt that myao didn't show her true strength, because myao's nervousness led to her heartbeat causing unnatural vibrato (when you pulsate your pitch instead of holding it). her breathing was also a problem.

yuka vs. haachan
-for yuka, judges complimented her on what is called "fake" in Japanese... basically the part where she improvised the low-to-high pitch, when she sang "nani mo kamo" and the part where everybody on the show got chills. yuka said it was the song she practiced the most and tried to make into her own. the judge said that while the "fake" was good, she didn't do a good job expressing the emotions of the song. the gallery referenced another show called bukaii, and since i haven't seen it i don't really get it.
-for haachan, the judges said it was a good performance but they thought it would've been better to see her use a song with more low notes and thought that she should chosen another of Nakamori Akina's songs, "Shoujo A". haachan also attended one of the judge's singing school 7 years ago. the judge said that in terms of singing she was a kindergartner back then, but now she's an adult. kiyoto said that while haachan lost the match, she won the "best friend to go karaoke with" title.

Credits to: joooooooooe from Studio48 forums
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #814 on: March 22, 2012, 06:02:57 AM »

I did not think just Wasamin win, in my opinion Miyu was better if we think that she is still a beginner.  :cry:

AKBINGO could continue doing this game, I really like to hear them singing  :twothumbs

Props to Wasamin for winning the contest. But I was more impressed with Miyu's surprisingly good performances  :wub:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #815 on: March 22, 2012, 09:56:34 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #816 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:38 AM »
Yuka Masuda nailed that song......it was the performance of the contest. Wasamin was great as well, but I would have had Yuka a point above....

Great concept, and hope they continue to have these type of shows.

I don't think Miori can win this type of contest, but I really hope they give her a comeback shot with a song that fits her range and  voice, because she has a nice voice..........

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #817 on: March 29, 2012, 03:57:46 AM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] The YuiINGO! Man-at-arms
« Reply #818 on: April 01, 2012, 07:59:39 AM »
I'm not a fan of seeing the girls cry but this episode was so HILARIOUS. I feel bad for Haachan but I was rolling when they started trolling her. Next week looks pretty hilarious, too. :lol:

Offline CurseFiend

• "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmm?"
« Reply #819 on: April 03, 2012, 04:22:18 AM »
I really hate when they cry so much...it really seem pointless to cry over nothing.. (my opinion only and yeah i'm pretty heartless) I want to see them laugh and smile that's the highlights of these girls. In akbingo it's really cool to see them really playful kinda why I like myao so much she's not a cry baby and surprising enough kasai isn't either. When they do something really awesome like singing or w/e It would nice to see all of them happy and not one cry in akbingo.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Ukifune