JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Yell

Author Topic: [OS] Maybe but definitely.. [Kojiyuu]  (Read 8326 times)

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
[OS] Maybe but definitely.. [Kojiyuu]
« on: August 22, 2012, 08:29:46 AM »
Hello everyone~~

My first fic ever and first time posting here XD and deeply sorry for my english cause I'm know I'm bad  :bow:

So please just tell me if I'm make any mistake  :bow:

Maybe but definitely..

Aaaa.. it’s about time..3..2..1.

Ding ding… ding ding

The bell chimed that marked the appearance of the new guest, or this time, you could say new "guests”… Those office lady walked in with unfinished statements still lingered on their lips, for a moment, they brought up some atmosphere for this small Café .

Almost like everyday, round about this time, there always some employees stop by for a café , I think they all worked for a fashion company nearby. I’m not so sure about that, should I pay more attention to that? I don’t know. But it’s better to know more about the one you love, ne?

Yeb! I think I’ve fallen in love with one of them! The reason for that? I don’t even know why! Maybe I used the “I don’t know” too much! But I know that the feeling I have when I looked at her, it’s special!

Just by knowing her existance, my heart would beat like crazy and I automatically smiled like a stupid.

Whatever situation, she always caught my eyes, even if it crowded or busy as it could, I still can saw her slowly drink coffee , her head leaned back and let her eyes stare off into space.. seem like she not really cares about gossiping with her friends that much… Ahh, she’s so beautiful, ne? So cute too, my favorite moment is when she pouted her lip like she was upset about something.

At time like that, I just wished that I could capture that moment forever…however, she doesn’t seem to smile a lot.. most of her smile just a social one when ever she was asked to..

It’s a shame, ne? I still hope that the one brought a smile up to my face could at least smile as much as me…but it’s will be the best if I can be the one that bring up her smile..

Thought will always be thought, ‘cause right now, I’m still standing behind the bar, watching her and smile dumbly as always. Maybe I should go there and serve them sometime so I could get close to her, ne?

Too much “maybe”.. just like plans that never has chance to work on..

Maybe I just a coward? Maybe I scare that I don’t know what will I do when I get close to her? What will I say? Will I stutter like an idiot? Will I make fun of myself out there?

Maybe I should start with “what would you like to drink?” or a simple “may I take your order” ?

Maybe I just stand here and look at her is enough…

Maybe… let it be..

…………………

But life is so not simple at all, sometime it’s up, sometime it’s down, and today, could it be “up” again?

An afternoon full with breeze, not that much sunshine, sky didn’t that blue and clear. Through the windows, I just felt relax, the calm vibe that I enjoyed dearly..

Ding ding.. ding ding,

It’s her again, this time, she’s alone.. her long hair flowed slowly with the wind. Her eyes looked directly but blank.. unconciously , I smiled. She didn’t see me, of course, head straight to her familiar sit..

A little dissapointed.. but not so surprised, how could she know about my existance anyway? I laughed at myself ..

*Whack*

“Itai” – I cried out – “ why on earth did you do that??”

I turned to the handsome waitress! Yes, it’s HANDSOME! This little café shop need some attraction and I just a little cute owner so decision to hire a Girl that Handsome is the most suitable one.

And if you still not that clear! Yes, I’m a girl.. A girl that in love with another girl!

“I know what you want! Go out there and talk to her” – She pointed her finger at “that person”.

I simply shaked my head and smile.

“Children just won’t get it” – waved my hands repeatly – “get back to work boy” – I joked her.

“I don’t know what hold you back? What are you afraid of anyway? This is not like you at all! The you that I know will not concerned that much! This is a big chance! Not like she will be alone everytime! Go out there and talk to her!” – My “boy” said firmly.

Still smiling- I know I have a cute smile so why not? – I shut her : “It’s not simple like you thought, just get back there, don’t make our costumer wait..”

“He” gave up and got back to work.

I looked back at her, she just sat there calmly, at the first glance, you may thought that she’s cold, but if you watched her long enough like I did, you know that it’s just because she like to drifting into her own world, easier to said, she does not care about anything..

Maybe I should take this chance to talk to her, ne? What am I afraid of?

Maybe just watching like this is good?

Maybe it’s for the best

…………

*SMACK*

“Oh my god!!” – I almost screamed out of pain – “again?? Stop this violence immediately will ya? Remember that I’m older than you!”

“This is the n chances you got! Don’t you see that she is alone? Again?” – “he” pointed at her – “Looked at the one you love is sitting right there all by herself? If you really shy then just take it as the owner talking to her regular costumer! What ever of your sweet-talk or that charming dimple smile you always proud of?”

“Here it is” – I grinned and pointed at my cheek.

“Don’t ignore my words like that!” – my “boy” complained – “we really need a serious conversation about this situation”

Why so serious? Children these day, they grow so fast… she started to sound like me when I was young.. hahahah

Grabbed my head, turned it directly at her, she looked serious: “My point is to make you see it through before you run out of chance! It’s not like chance come to you everytime! Until you finally made up your mind, it will disappear! So the moment you saw it! Take it! Don’t think! Just take it! Do you understand?”

I smirked, yeb, children grow so fast! They are so strong that now my neck is really hurt!

I still ignored her point, waved my hand again..

“That’s it! Do as you like then! Maybe that your love right now is just one of those “love for beauty” as you like to use cover up your pervertness! Somehow this time it’s diffirent..” – “he” sighed, gave up again, and back to work like usual.

I laughed in silent… this time is really a diffirent case alright!

Should I took that chance by now like my “boy” told me? What should I do then? I think I may start with a story maybe?

Something like “ Would you like to hear a story? It won’t cost you that much time! And I’m not sure this will make you feel good but I think it will make you smile..”

And then I will start telling you ….

“Once a time that not so long ago, there’s a girl, smile is her signature feature. Because her small figure and hyper and happy personality.. let call her.. a squirrel.

One day, she met another girl, this girl is really beautiful, she is perfect. But sadly, a smile don’t seem to exist on this beauty’s lip.. our squirrel take on a mission of her life .. to make the beauty know how to smile… and somehow, our beauty, with her big ear, look like a cat to the said Squirrel so let’s call her.. a cat!

The Squirrel had fallen in love with the Cat.

Doesn’t matter how much time will it take, doesn’t matter if the Cat care or not, our Squirrel still always smile, still try to make her Cat happy.. until one day, then Cat realize her feeling toward the squirrel.. the Cat smile.. the feeling is mutual.

But life is harsh, their families couldn’t accept their love, they tried to separate the happy couple..

Till that day, both decided that they would ran away together..

Far away from family.. but free with the one you love, that’s happiness they desired.

Once again, life is harsh! Accident happened! Both injured! Both lost their memory..

Their families come to an agreement to never let them meet again! So they move to a new place and start a new life …

Our squirrel soon to be back with her normal happy self,.. but something felt diffirent in her heart, something is missing… and some nighmares started to come… Those are blur past memory that haunted her.. trying telling her something..

Feeling desperated just doing nothing… she decided to catch a train to somewhere faraway and start a new life of her own…

Hard work pays off, she soon got a small café shop..

And there… she met the love of her life again..”

True to say, I don’t know how that story end! But wil you like that story? It’s not much funny as a joke anyway…

But that fine, anything is just “maybe” only,

Maybe I will tell you that story… maybe I not.. but definitely,

I love you.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 07:42:39 PM by Yu_oshi »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [OS] Maybe but definitely.. [Kojiyuu]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
welcome, new author! ^_^

is it really your first fic? because it's very good! ^^b

i love the way you potrait the shyness of the squirel toward the cat..feeling shy or afraid to start the conversation..i found it cute..

pliz continue to write more stories..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
OMG! of course with kojiyuu you cant be wrong.. ;D love it.. when I started reading you fics.. I song pop up in my mind and never leave it away.. this is perfect for the lyrics with your fic..

this is the link: http://stage48.net/studio48/peraperaperao.html

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 01:09:01 PM »
 :oops:  :thumbsup

The shy innocent squirrel and the beauty airhead...
Wow the squirrel&the cat story...my my my that's even better!

Great OS
:kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
Thank you all for your kind comments =D I don't even know what the meaning of that fic! Just wrote that out of blue =)) not so much experience either

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 01:58:47 PM »
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FICTION

LIKE IT ! :D

I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE ATSUMINA

OR SIX PAIRING (ATSUMINA, KOJIYUU, MARIMII)

PLEASE HOPE YOU DO MY REQUEST

THANK YOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:30 PM »
MORE PLEASE! MORE KOJIYUU!

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 08:12:27 AM »
love this story please update!!!!  :thumbsup :bow: :bow: :bow:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 01:18:00 AM »
Cute one-shot :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
ehh it's the end already.  :grr:. is there a sequel on this if there is can someone pm me the link?? this story is so good  :twothumbs heheh

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 07:22:12 PM »
It was a very cute story. I also think you should write more! :)

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »
I read the squirrel thoughts singing  :lol:
You probably won't see this, but you should write a part 2 eheh

nice job

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Yell