JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU

Author Topic: When Things Turn Gray [Final]  (Read 20756 times)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
When Things Turn Gray [Final]
« on: June 23, 2007, 11:20:29 PM »
When Things Turn Gray
A Musume Noir story.

Index:
Prologue
Day 01
Day 02
Day 03:part one - part two
Day 04
Day 05
Day 06
Day 07: A good deed (1)... - ...has been overshadowed (2).
Day 08
Day 09
Day 10: The basement (1)... - ...of answers (2).
Day 11
Day 12
Final (+Epilogue)

-------------------------

Prologue

The world is going crazy, I can't blame it. People are going crazy, I can't blame them either. Times have changed, more the the worse than to the good. Out of frustration and hopelessness crimes started to overtake the newspapers. Once one of the safest places in the world, now a country led by the weak and puppets. How did this happen you ask? I don't know. Who I am, this is what I can answer. I am Koji Tsukamoto, a criminal. A criminal in they eyes of people who know me. It is the year 2007 and I live on Tokyo. I am working for a small gangster group called the "Yentown Brothers". Their "homeland" is Toshima. A small ward in Tokyo. They got their name from a movie called Yentown. It was about a fictional city in Japan, much like Tokyo, where a high poverty and crime rates ruled the streets. In Yentown and in Toshima itself are a lot of foreign citizens. More than the half is Chinese, about one fifth Korean, the rest Filipino and American. Before you ask, I am Japanese. You probably don't understand how a Japanese like me could get into a mainly foreign ward and in one of their gangs. Let me explain it to you.

Although I work for them since nearly 15 years, I am not a old man. I am actually 21. You could be confused when calculating the age of when I entered this gang. The reason is simple. When I was six, my parents got killed in a hostage/stand off situation. They where at the wrong place at the wrong time. With six I was old enough to understand that they didn't die for any reason. I know that it was because of some fights between gangs. Newspapers only wrote about Yakuza, but there are many more groups I know today. After I lost my parents I became desperate. My relatives didn't want me, I can't blame them. I was a terrible child. After a couple of months of being alone, they send me to my always drunken uncle. He worked as a delivery boy for the some small gang in Tokyo. My uncle didn't care about me and I didn't care about him. I wasn't even really moved it, when my uncle got killed, too. By then I didn't already know what happened to him, he just never came back home.

Then, in the same year when I was still 6, I got an angry phone call. The man didn't even give me the chance to speak, he only shout at me to deliver the packet until the next day. He must have thought that it was my uncle on the phone. I might have been smart for a six year old, but I get scarred when some older men shout at me. I knew my uncle was a delivery boy, but I didn't know who or what he delivers. The packet stood in the floor, an address on top. I didn't really think about what I do when delivering this packet for my uncle. It was the first time that I got in contact with the Yentown Brothers, when I delivered the packet. They were surprised when they saw me. After a few phone calls later, they found out about my uncle. I don't know why, but somehow the boss liked me. The first years were actually fun. Some of them played with me all day long, from time to time I was able to earn money for washing their cars or cleaning guns. When I was 10, the boss gave me the chance to become a real criminal. He found out about my parents and promised me to get details about the men who shot them. All I had to do is to lie and cover for them. He let me think about it for a few days. After a lot of thinking, I went to the boss only said: 'Teach me how to fight and shoot!'. The boss liked my attitude and agreed. So between standing outside of a building while they murdered someone inside, they taught me how to shoot and fight.

At the age of 16 the Yentown Brothers started to expand really big. This was when a lot of Japanese entered the gang. One day one of these Japanese tried to overtake the boss' reign. I don't want to go into the details, but the boss got shot at the end of the negotiations. The Japanese, the new boss, killed nearly all the close men of the old boss. I wasn't afraid when he pointed his gun at me. He must have noticed this, that and my age. He offered me work as his private bodyguard. I didn't really care about the gang or their politics, all I wanted was money and to find the people who killed my parents. Of course, I knew that my old boss used me and my urge of revenge, the new boss won't make a difference. I don't have another chance to find out about the killers. So I continued on protecting, killing and torturing people, all in the name of Yentown Brothers.

Now, 2007, I still work for him. It actually became a bit more quiet in 2006, so I got time off. The problem was that I never really experienced fun since I was 10 and so I never know what I should do in my free time. In 2007 the boss and the whole gang became more nervous and more violent again.  It looks like there are one or two rival gangs that get on their nerves. As I said, I don't really care about politics. My job is to fulfill my job, that's what I do, that's what I am good at. Today the boss ordered me to come and so I came.

I knocked at the door and he called me in. He sat behind his desk, the TV running some news show. 'Sit down', he ordered me without even look at me. He was more concentrated on the show than on me. 'Look', he said. I turned to the TV, but I couldn't really make out what he wants from me. All I saw on TV was a beautiful girl. 'You know this girl?', he asked. No, I didn't know this girl. All I do in my free time is sitting at a bar, but not drinking alcohol. Recently I also started to play cards with a couple of men in the bar. Next to those activities I work out and sleep. You see, I don't have much time to watch TV. 'This girl is Takahashi Ai, from the group Morning Musume. You heard of them?'. Actually I did hear about them. Since last year I noticed that a few members of the gang, and even of other gangs, started to watch and fight over a couple of so called idols or idol groups. Once I heard that even the bosses are somehow fans of them and it seems to be true. 'They search for security staff members. This will be your new job.', he said out of the blue. 'My new job?', I asked. 'Another gang placed honeypots over the years and this year they seem to be even more aggresive', he explained. Honeypots you ask? Honeypots are kind of like traps the gangs set to boycott the favorite idols or groups of other gangs. Silly, I know. Like I said, people became desperate and bored. The gangs try to control the number of fans with this. Today crimes are so normal already, that they started to use the number of fans to decide which gang is bigger. This is no joke and apparently this is a serious battle. My boss explained that enemies cleverly placed their traps so that three girls of the so called "Hello!Project" had to leave already. One of these traps even effected their main project, Morning Musume. Yentown was able to control the fans until now. Fans are also desperate and bored these days and newest floating rumors about the current leader Takahashi Ai seem to have caused a massive uproar. The news show reported that the agency got several serious threats and are now worried about the health of the girls. They are hiring a professional bodyguard group now to protect the girls as much as they can. Now I started to understand what my boss wants. 'I am supposed to be one of the bodyguards?', I asked. 'Yes, you are going to make sure that nothing happens to this girl or the other girls.'. 'You are going to be her personal guard and my personal contact person inside the agency. Her safety is your job!', he added with a clear voice. This job isn't that different from my other jobs and so I agreed without any objections. 'You are going to start tomorrow', he told me on my way out.

Alright, at least this means that I don't waste my time in the bar.
Let's play the babysitter for some odd idol girls.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 01:41:20 AM by HPriest »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »
I'll be the first to say "HOLY!! O___O".

...HOLY O____O

Now that that's taken care of, let's get to the comments, shall we?

I'm liking the idea of a noir fanfiction. Not many around in this forum (unless I'm blind..which I usually am). I also like the main character's past. Sets up a really nice story with loads of potential (or so I think..). For some reason, I laughed a little at
Alright, at least this means that I don't waste my time in the bar.
Let's play the babysitter for some odd idol girls.

Don't know why though. o.O

I shall be waiting to see this story fly...[returns to the shadows..]

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 05:47:46 AM »
Woooooooooooo very very interesting indeed. Bodyguard to the girls. That's one awesome job  :yep:
I can't wait to see how the story progresses. GJ!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 06:31:27 AM »
Awesome prologue. It does it's job properly (that is, of drawing the reader's attention and getting them curious about what will happen in the remainder of the story). Can't wait dude. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »
Am I the only one who read "When things turn gay" at first?

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »
Thanks for the comments. It's nice too see that a few people actually like this kind of story.
I actually have finished a few 'chapters' already, but I didn't want to post them all at once.
It would have scarred away the readers.

In the beginning there will be daily updates. Later I will try to keep up with daily updates, but probably won't be able to make it all the time.

Have a nice read!  :hee:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:35:47 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »
Am I the only one who read "When things turn gay" at first?
:rofl:

If that was the case then this would have to go in the Perv Fanfics section. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:38:08 PM by JFC »

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 1]
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
Day 01 - Day One

I am on my way to the station, it is raining.

The night has been like any other night. I sat in this bar with my glass of water and ate the tiny portions of peanuts they offer to make the place look more friendly. As friendly as a bar filled with thick smoke of cigarettes and creepy looking gangsters can be. I got more details about the job. It basically really is only babysitting. I am not even really in the group of amateur bodyguards who company them to any event to give a somewhat safe impression to the media and the people who made the threats. I am supposed to stay in the background, looking like a relative or friend of the girls. The boss really seems to be into them. He should do this himself, but why do I complain. All that matters is the money and he pays good. After another almost sleepless night I spent a long time deciding which weapon I should bring along. I basically have no idea how strict they will be. With my lifestyle over the years I actually made a lot of money. There are no hobbies, I spent most of the money for guns and card games. The S14-45 stealth from Para was already in my holster, when I decided to not take a gun with me. How high are the chances that I need armored force anyway? I choke down the cold coffee and left the building.

The raining stopped and I can already see the station.

I am supposed to meet with this Takahashi Ai first. It is a friday, so she would be in the Palace Side Building of MBS to record some kind of radio show, the boss told me. I still had a lot of time and decided to drive with the Marunouchi Line down to Chiyoda. My place is pretty close to Ikebukuro Station. On my way to the station I heard some screaming in a side-street. I don't know why, but I decided to check it out. It was almost clear what I was going to see, when coming closer to the screams. Two wannabe criminals try to force themselves on some girl. She looked Korean, if you care. Anyway, I turned. It wasn't my business and they probably some small delivery boys of our gang anyway. I was on my way out when she found the power to free herself. 'Hey! You! Don't let her get away!', one of the boys shouted at me. When I turned, the girl already stood in front of me. She was scared like hell, but I signaled her to go. She sure was frightened, but when the two came closer, she took the right choice. No, I didn't hold her. I gazed after her, when one of the boys yelled at me. I slowly turned my head and looked in his eyes. He became a bit insecure, so his buddy there continued to talk for him, 'Why didn't you stop her? You are also a YB, right?'. JB, who do he think he is. Only retarded say JB. I didn't waste my breath on them and just turned without saying a word. This boy then made a big mistake, he crabbed me at my shoulder. They really don't know who I am, silly kids. I crabbed his arm, move it to his back, pressed him against the wall while dislocating the arm and maybe even broke a couple of fingers. When I let loose, he slid down the wall like mud. His friend ran away when I turned to him, nice buddies. I didn't want to waste any more time and let him run. Back at the main-street the girl watched everything instead of running away. She thanked me, but I made it clear that I didn't do it to help her. I already quit this dialog, when she continued to yell me things like 'I didn't need your help anyway.' and shit.

Nothing really interesting happened at the subway station. The ride was boring and Ōtemachi Station was packed with people, the usual crap. In Chiyoda the sky started become more clear. Even the sun found a few spots to enlighten the city. Another short walk and I was there.

I went inside and the people at the info told me that the recording didn't even start, yet. Somebody must have given me the wrong time then. They phoned with the manager upstairs. At least she knew that I was coming today. The exaggerated reception girl told me that I could go upstairs and pointed at the elevators. Without much of an expression I turned to the stairways. I am annoying, but the expression on her face was priceless. Arrived at the 3rd floor, I noticed a lot of doors. Luckily some woman waved at me from a door. She told me that she was the manager.

Inside the studio I was first introduced to the staff, then to Sanma and Shouji. Then surprisingly Mikitty, yes I learned the nicknames, came into the room, although I enquired about the past of Hello!Project/Morning Musume and I didn't think she would be here today. The last person to greet was Aichan, she gave me a friendly bow and wanted to shake m hand, but I refused. There is no need for such friendliness. Aichan was a bit confused, but continued as if nothing happened. Well, nothing DID happen. I stayed next to the manager for the entire recording. It took longer than I thought. I catched myself daydreaming for a short while. Somehow my eyes and mind were focused on Aichan. From this angle I was only able to see her from the back and slightly from the sight. During this moment my eyes started to walk, beginning from her hand, over her smooth angled arm, up to her should, to her ears and then slowly focused on her soft moving lips. The manager must have noticed and gave me a jolt. I sure was a bit embarrassed for getting caught in the act, but I didn't show it. I gave her an evil look instead, causing her to move a few steps away from me. This was my normal self again.

Later we only had a short monologue about Aichan being glad that I was going to be around her. She told me that she really was frightened over the threats. Some people at the agency will show me the letters on Monday. Then she told me that she was going to meet with her family due to a birthday and that she will stay there over the weekend. This basically meant that I have nothing to do until Monday. A car picked her up from the studio. I asked if I should come with her, but she denied. I wonder if it was because of the handshake, if she noticed my short gazing or if she just didn't feel to comfortable around me. Anyway, on my way back to the station I bought a small bottle of water. In the train I thought about this moment again, but scolded myself for being so unprofessional.

Congratulations on your first of many to come boring days....or so I thought.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 06:55:58 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 01]
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 09:20:01 PM »
Hmmm...so the main character does his best to give off an aura of being aloof/not being personable.  As much as it's probably is just a natural part of who he is now, it's probably also a (at least partial) defense mechanism for himself.  He doesn't seem to want to let anyone get close to him, that way, he won't care about them, and thus won't be hurt if something should happen to them.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 01]
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 02:44:09 AM »
=O Koji (the main character) is already checking out his "client"? With a "client" like Takahashi Ai, I can't blame him, but..=P

And once again, I'm laughing at the sarcasm in this story o.O Though I think it's just me and my weird sense of humour..

I'm thinking that the cool persona that Koji's displaying is a metaphorical shell as well. With a past like that, it's not likely you'd be able to survive without developing some sort of shield to block off any pain.

I'm interested in reading more :D [insert poof of smoke here]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:44:41 AM by jafeijai »

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 02]
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:30 PM »
Wow, even pretty smart interpretations here.
@ jafeijay...You are right about the sarcasm. It was my intention and you have a good sense of humor!  :grin:

-------------------------------------

Note: I hope this is still ok for this section...I mean..it should be still okay...right?

Day 2 - The Window

Saturday had passed and Sunday started to be like any other day in my life.

In the morning I went to this small shop at the corner, when suddenly my boss called me on my mobile phone. It has been a long time since he used this to contact me. The times became pretty boring. Being a gangster is more about politics and economy instead of frightening and violence nowadays. I think that even the usual and normal crimes outnumbered the organized crimes already. Anyway, back the phone call.
My boss was a bit angry, because I didn't watch over Takahashi Ai. He ordered me to stay around here, even if she doesn't say so. Fine, I blew my Sunday and drove to Fukui, this time with my car. It's a sapphire-black BWM M5 limousine. It has black leather seats, of course. How did he got such a car, you ask. My old boss gave it to me as present for persuading, more or less violent, another gang to join us. It is pretty fun to drive with this car, but it's a bit too noble to be used in gunfights.

In Fukui I parked the car a bit more outside, to not attract too much attention. My boss gave me a rough description of where her family's house is and how it looks. Don't ask me why he knows such things. It is still bright day and I can't get too close to the house. I don't want to loose her trust already. As a bodyguard you somehow have to be trustworthy. I checked the surrounding, always a few blocks away from the house. It is a pretty quiet neighborhood. There was a small park close-by and I spent some time there with sitting and thinking. There wasn't a particular topic I thought about. You can say I pretty much daydreamed most of the time.

With the arriving of the evening and the dusk coming close, I started to walk around the house again. I still kept a bigger distance. Soon it became a clear and dark night. This was the right time to get a bit closer. I always kept an eye on the surrounding corners and bushes. Any person could be a possible attacker. My person attracted way too much attention on the streets. Luckily I found a nice big tree close to the house. After checking that nobody watched, I climbed up to an high and strong limb. I made myself comfortable up there and I had a nice view at the house and three of four sides of it. It became pretty late and there was no sight of a possible threat, yet. I noticed that there were no cars parking close the house and not any person left the house. The party must have been on Saturday probably. From a source I know that Aichan is at home and the light is also on.

I was almost asleep when suddenly the light in a room turned on. It was a room on my side and I became a bit worried to get discovered. Aichan entered the room. Now with the light on I was able to check the interior and it seems like it was a bathroom. Anyway, when I changed my attention back to Aichan, I noticed that she put away her top already. She was undressing herself and I couldn't believe it. It seemed like she didn't notice the window at all. With her front towards the window, she quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid down the pants to reveal her amazing legs. She was now standing there with only her underwear. She raised her well-trained legs a bit to pull of the socks. Right when she was on opening her bra, she turned around. 'Damn', I thought, 'only the backside'. She puts her bra away and quickly stripped down her pants. She was on her way to the shower, when she suddenly turned her face towards the window. I was totally surprised, quickly pulled my dark jacket above my body and almost fell from the tree. 'Shit, what if she saw me?', I thought. When I looked again, she blocked the view with the shutter. 'Did she see me or not', went through my mind, together with 'She is stunning.' and 'I almost hit the jackpot, too bad she noticed the window.'.

Anyway, my mind just got an overload of Aichan and so I decided to check if some shop is still opened and sells some water. I climbed down the tree and walked past the house, when I suddenly saw something strange. It was too dark, but I clearly could her something from there. I walked a few steps back and to the side. I tried to find a way to get to this spot from behind to have the surprise effect. Luckily I found a small place to pass the bushes without making noise. Sneaking is one of my specialties and so I caught some man off-guard. He sure was scared like hell and couldn't get a word out of his mouth. I looked at him, he must have been a simple obsessed fan, no threat. Although I already knew the answer, I asked him what he was doing here. All I got was frightened stumbling. I asked him to nod if he was here because of Aichan. He nodded. 'Do you want to hurt her?', I asked. He denied. I decided to give him a lesson and pulled out my knife: 'Do you want me to hurt you?'. Now he was finally able to get out some clear words like 'No' and 'Please'. I told him to leave and never do this again or he will loose his most precious body part. He nodded and walked away. First slowly and later he became faster until he was running. I laughed to myself. Basically I did the same thing he did. What a weird world.

Later I found a small store and bought a bottle of water. I then decided to go back to my car and park it a little closer to the house to be able to act in case of an attack. It was dark and the car black. This gave me enough reasons to park as close as possible to have a nice view on the house. While fighting with myself to not fall asleep, I still thought about whether she saw me or not.

I yawned: 'What a body...'

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 11:44:26 PM »
Well, he might be trying hard to not get close to anyone, but he IS a guy after all. :D

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 11:54:50 PM »
O________________________________________O

Maybe I should make my comments in chronological order with respect to the story...

Firstly, I suppose it's a nice thing that the boss (will he remain unnamed? o.O) is so worried about Takahashi. =) Might only be because of that fan control thing, but it's still not a bad thing to provide bodyguards for our idols right? =P It also helps that Koji doesn't really care what his job is, but is willing to do it to the best of his abilities. =)

Next, it's rather "convenient" for Koji to be sitting in the tree across from the bathroom, isn't it? And it's rather surprising that Takahashi (I can't seem use her first name since every time I try, I think of the translation of her name and then the sentence would sound weird to me o.O) didn't realize that someone could possibly sit on her tree and watch her bathroom. o.O

And Koji's actually worrying about that sort of thing? Wow...based on his cool persona, I thought he wouldn't be afraid whether Takahashi saw him.

Should be interesting when the two meet up back at H!P HQ. I'm looking forward to reading more! [poof]

PS: Thanks for the compliment. XD

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 01:04:33 AM »
Next, it's rather "convenient" for Koji to be sitting in the tree across from the bathroom, isn't it? And it's rather surprising that Takahashi (I can't seem use her first name since every time I try, I think of the translation of her name and then the sentence would sound weird to me o.O) didn't realize that someone could possibly sit on her tree and watch her bathroom. o.O

I needed a scene with 'skin'  ;) and tried to come up with an idea to include it. It's still early in the story and all I could think of is a tree.  XD
Sorry if it may have looked a bit unrealistic. I hope the scene was worth reading anyway  :lol:

And Koji's actually worrying about that sort of thing? Wow...based on his cool persona, I thought he wouldn't be afraid whether Takahashi saw him.

Yea, the question is why he is 'afraid'. Afraid might even be the wrong word. Anyway, it's only day 2.
Good to know that I have at least 2-3 really curious readers.
 :)

..until the next 'day'.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 01:04:56 AM by HPriest »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 03:26:17 AM »
Hey!!! Good story you have there  :w00t:
First time I read a fic like this....really interesting

I'll be another curious reader....waiting for the next chapter...  :hee:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 04:15:01 AM »
It makes sense if you think about it. If Koji gets caught peeping in on Aichan, she'll want him to be fired because he was being a pervert. Once Koji's YAKUZA boss finds out that he got fired from this really easy job, Koji's as good as dead.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: When Things Turn Gray [Day 03~1]
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
Day 3 - The wolf and the herd: part one

I was just dreaming a weird dream where I was a headless man, when suddenly the bang of a door woke me up. After rubbing my eyes I looked at the house and suddenly was all awake. Aichan got in her car already. Not soon after this the car started its engine and drove away. This wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't supposed to be at the studio before her. I quickly started the car and drove out of Fukui, too. Luckily I knew a faster way to Tokyo. Good for me that there was no cop stopping me for racing. Must be the beginning of a lucky a day for me, I thought. Usually I am never able to really drive this beautiful car at high speed.

Without too much happening during the drive, I entered Tokyo and soon reached the studio. I parked the car one street away from the back exit. Again I used the stairway instead of the elevator to make my way upstairs. The girls were supposed to make some pictures for their next single. On a big cardboard stood "Onna ni Sachi Are", it could be the name for it. I looked around, but there was no Aichan. 'My lucky day', I thought, when suddenly somebody clapped on my shoulder. I turned around and there she was, Aichan. My face must have looked like an excited blowfish. I got relieved when she said that she had just arrived. When she went to the other girls, I had to think about last night again. One person of the staff quickly disrupted my thoughts with ordering me to move to the side. I wanted to punch him so bad, when I noticed the table with food. 'Damn, only salads and cookies...what do these girls eat?', I asked when seeing the food. Anyway, I took a few of the cookies and looked around the room to inspect all the staff people. Some gave me a scarred and some a confused look. Then I noticed that I didn't change my outfit and must have looked like a creepy gangsters, what I am. There was no time to change clothes now, I had to stay close the girls now.

The photo shooting now started and first they did a couple group shots. Their outfits are really color- and joyful. Every girl having other combinations of clothes. I guess it suits their music. Later the single shots started and a few girls came to the buffet. I must have scarred this one young girl, when I gave her a serious look when she took one of the cookies. She never came back again, poor girl. Actually I forgot her name at this moment. This other taller girl, Koharu, even started a conversation with me, although I didn't really ask her to. Anyway, through here I got the name of this young girl. Her name was Mitsui Aika. Finally Koharu stopped talking to me. I looked over at the set, when I noticed that it was Aichan's turn now. While watching her, all the images of last night popped up in my head again. Her leggy outfit didn't really help me concentrating either. I had this image in my head of Aichan unzipping her pants and slowly revealing her great legs. I was all in my fantasy, when I suddenly heard: 'She is great, isn't she?'. It was Risa standing next to me, watching Aichan as well. It was the second time already somebody caught me in the act. I only gave her a short 'maybe..' and took another cookie. 'It's my turn now.', she said and went away. When Aichan passed me on her way to the bottles of water, she gave me a short mysterious smile. 'What was that? Does this mean she saw? No way. She couldn't see me. I was too far away...and it was dark.', I thought. Like I said, it was only a short smile.

I took a moment to check the whole room again, watching all people and the girls. While checking all the girls I noticed that Mitsui was missing. I stopped Sayumi and asked her where Mitsui went. 'Maybe she went to the bathroom, I don't know.', she replied. I wanted to affirm this myself, when suddenly somebody called me. It was a person from UFA, signalizing me to come to him. 'Your boss told me to give those letters to you', he said. Not a big surprise that some people in here are on the payroll of the boss. The letters were the threats the agency got a while ago. I read through a couple of them. Most sounded harmless and looked like written by a kid. They really had a bad handwriting. 'Why don't people use computers?', I thought. I took the more serious ones and observed them thoroughly. While passing the uninteresting letters back to the manager, one letter slipped and fell to the ground. I picked it up and wanted to give it to him, when I suddenly noticed that it was actual a serious letter. 'I must have missed this one', I told him. "Never let the young of a herd unwatched!", was written on it.

It came to my mind like a flash. I rushed to the bathroom. It wasn't the message alone that caught my attention, it was the symbol under it. A "P" with an upside down "2" next to it. The symbol of another gang. I went inside the bathroom, but nobody was there. I ran back to the set and looked around, no Mitsui . I heard a car outside of the window. I looked outside and saw an old car parking at the back exit. It looked like it was waiting for somebody. I told one of the staff to keep all people in here until I am back. Aichan noticed me and asked what the problem was. All I could tell her yet, was to stay here and not go anywhere. I told the other still adolescent guards to safe all entries on this floor and downstairs. Rushing down the stairway I heard a weak scream outside and took a look through the window. It definitely was Mitsui in the hands of some man. I continued downstairs and pulled my gun, when the car was leaving. It was too dangerous to shoot, I could have hit Mitsui. I took a deep breath, put my gun back and started to run to my car. Luckily they drove off in the same direction.

'So much for my lucky day...', I thought.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
Ooooooooooooooooh now Koji's gonna be a rescuer! :cool1:

It's a good thing that he noticed that note, though the staff (at least those who had seen it) should have been able to put 2 + 2 together themselves.

And :lol: at how he scared Aika at the cookie table.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
hahaha...Koji in action!!!! :mon taichi:
poor Aika...seems like this wasn't her day  :mon lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 12:32:36 AM »
KOJI TO THE RESCUE!!  :cool1:

Anyways, back to chronological order..

A dream about being a headless man, eh? Could it possibly be a foreshadowing of his death? o.O If so, I now wonder what would lead to his death. It's possible that he gets killed for not doing his job well (or just not doing his job at all..).

Moving on, it's ironic how the "day" started as a "lucky day". I suppose I should have suspected something before the chapter ended. Then again, I wouldn't have thought it would be Aika taken first, even though she IS the youngest.

I laughed a little at Koji's thoughts when watching Takahashi. It's rather obvious that he's attracted to her (or at least, her body..>_>), so he should just admit it. Though I'm wondering how you're going to portray Risa in this story. I'm getting the sense that she's either in love with Takahashi, or she's overly admiring the new leader (or just both).

I'm interested in seeing how this will continue...[poof]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:32:57 AM by jafeijai »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU