JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: The Morning Musume 10th Generation Thread  (Read 82605 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [News] Morning Musume 10th Generation Auditions
« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2012, 06:36:54 PM »
I've been updating some threads and found something interesting!

Remember Tashima Meru?

I would have picked Meru as another darkhorse but that's just me. :lol:

Tashima Meru
11, from Fukuoka
No prior singing or dancing experience

Why she'd be a good pick:
Seems to have good energy and smile when singing.
Good raw material for polishing: she could benefit greatly from a H!P makeover.
Gives me kind of a Zukki vibe.

Why she might not be picked:
Doesn't look or sound that great.
Even with a Zukki vibe, she doesn't compare favorably.

Even though she made the last top 10, she got a lot of bad reviews during the audition... but she's back!

She's part of HKT48's second generation and making her way to the top fast!
Looking at her post make-over photo she wouldn't look out of place in current MM.
However, I think the audition came just a year or two too soon. She's a 2000'er!  :bleed eyes:

Anyway, should be interesting to see her develop and to think about what could have been  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The Morning Musume 10th Generation Thread
« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »
Anyway, should be interesting to see her develop and to think about what could have been  XD
She would be like what, the 4th or 5th one that this happened with?
:P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2012, 11:50:18 AM »
Let's see... I think it's:

Lucky 7 Audition: Umeda Ayaka
Happy 8 Audition: Kashiwagi Yuki, Sato Sumire, Furukawa Airi (SKE)
10th Gen Audition: Tashima Meru (HKT)

And there's Yamada Nana from H!P Kansai who is now in NMB48.

Actually, considering the amount of girls involved in all this, only around six girls isn't such a shocking amount :lol:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2012, 05:51:11 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2013, 04:26:46 AM »
CROSS-POSTING!!!

This was previously posted somewhere here on the forum, but the link went dead a couple of weeks after it went up.

9期10期 ゆるしてにゃん—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2013, 07:43:57 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
Quote from: Amped@Jplop

Juukies had a sleepover at Kudo's house. everyone acting hyper before sleeping. Kudo's mama said over 385,214 times that they were so noisy. lol.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 69564.html

:wub:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2013, 07:14:53 PM »
TOO DAMN CUTE!!!!!! :wub:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »
New blog header:

Funny how Sakura looks out of place and uncomfortable, like "don't mind me, I don't know these people!" XD
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2014, 09:51:26 PM »

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:22:48 AM by oaxiac »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2015, 07:28:21 PM »
From Haro Wota's Twitter:
10th gen have been in MM for 3 years 3 months. They now have been in MM longer than Goto Maki.
- https://twitter.com/haro_wota/status/551061052247396352

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2016, 06:57:52 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
Happy 5th anniversary 10ki! Longest serving generation without losing a member :twothumbs

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

Fan rip of the 10th gen bus tour (MF)

Translated by simplemindead'17 from H!O

Translation of the 10th gen. interview from Bomb magazine from Oct. 7th. They talked about how they initially didn't get along, then getting along too well. Second half talked about more recent things, namely the last single and Kudou's graduation. The last comment, by Kudou, is a nice message that should be read.

In the beginning we fought every day over trivial things, didn't we? (laughs)

——First, if we could have you look back to around 2011, when the four of you joined as 10th generation members!

Satou: "I remember Harunan's jersey was cute!"

Iikubo: "During the audition right? Well that was because I didn't have a practice-purposed jersey." (laughs)

Ishida: "Looking at that cute jersey, as someone who practiced dance in the past I sort of thought is this girl underestimating dance?" (laughs)

Kudou: "Yeah, that I totally remember." (laughs)

Satou: "Also, Duu would call Ayumin 'What's your name again?' " (laughs)

Kudou: "In the beginning, it was because I couldn't remember everyone's name. Now, if you think about it, that was pretty bad huh?" (laughs)

Iikubo: "Even though this was after our acceptance announcement."

Ishida: "Yes, at the Budoukan right?"

Kudou: "I'm honestly very sorry for that!"

Iikubo: "With our acceptance settled, during the beginning I think there was a period where we didn't know how to connect with one another. Even our ages were scattered and for the time being we fought every day, didn't we?" (laughs) "On really trivial things."

Ishida: "I would be having a conversation with Harunan and since Maa-chan came to talk to me, I would say, 'hold on a sec', and just with that, Maa-chan would be like, 'I can't stand this anymore.' "

Satou: "I'd be like, 'whatever!' Until then, since I hadn't fought with a girl at school, and there wasnt even like things I thought we're unpleasant, I didn't understand why such emotions would boil up only with the 10th gen."

Ishida: "During the fan club tour when we went to Hawaii, there was also an incident where Maa-chan overslept, right? Due to collective responsibility even the rest of us lost shopping time. However, since she wouldn't apologize......"

Iikubo: "Since Maa-chan didn't go and see us, the three of us were gathered in a single room. Then, from the gap below the door of the room, a letter quietly came entering through, right? Although sorry was written on it, I taught her, 'I'm sorry should be said while looking people in the eye.' " (laughs)

Kudou: "As if she's her mother." (laughs)

Iikubo: "But each time we fought we made sure to apologize to each other, right? We would honestly say to one another, I don't like this or I don't like that.

Kudou: "That's right. Sort of like, easy to understand fighting, easy to understand making up." (laughs)

Ishida: "For the sake of making up, when it came time to say I'm sorry and both of our faces would scrunch up from laughter, conversely I may have liked those." (laughs) "That slight sort of embarrassed expression, I conversely think is kind of nice."

Satou: "Even if we were fighting, since we felt we wanted to be together in our hearts, when we made up we were twice as happy, all four of us."

Around when our acceptance was settled we didn't know how to connect with one another

Iikubo: "We were without reservation and was like, 'I'm rubber and you're glue!' " (laughs)

Kudou: " 'So then why do we fight?'—we talked about that right?" (laughs) "But you know, at the time, it was also because I too was lively. While it's okay to have a sense of rivalry, I was being blunt to the point of being told, 'Even being blunt has its limits.' "

Satou: "When Duu was the very first in order for recording, even though we wanted to know what to to pay attention to, Duu was like, 'Eh? What are you talking about?' " (laughs)

Kudou: "I was like I'm definitely not going to teach you." (laughs)

Iikubo: "I won't teach the other members the knowledge I've gained." (laughs)

Kudou: "I probably even thought to myself go make a mistake. It seeeriously was a dark past." (laughs)

Iikubo: "But before we knew it, I think around when we were approaching our one year anniversary since joining? We'd sort of gotten to the point where even wherever we went the four of us were together, weren't we?"

Satou: "Conversely, we were even told by our manager, 'It's about time you girls spread out properly!', right?"

Iikubo: "That's right. We were told to get along with the other generations as well."

Ishida: "There was that troubling period wasn't there. We were like, 'Do we have to stop clumping as 10th generation?' "

Satou: "Like, just how should we separate?" (laughs)

Kudou: "Like just what was the trigger that made us get along?"

Ishida: "The 9th generation joined as four girls and since 10th generation also joined as four girls, in events or DVD plans, it was often that the 9th generation would face off against the 10th generation. Perhaps it was also from there that the strength of our unity grew greater.

Iikubo: "Yes. For we all hated losing."

Ishida: "All the while saying, 'It's doesn't matter if someone's like a senior or junior member, right?' " (laughs) "If we totally lost we've even cried and stuff."

Kudou: "In private the four of us even went out of our way to go to Toshimaen, right? At the time, with Maa-chan and I still being middle-schoolers our schedules didn't really line up, but I do recall meeting up with them after the school closing ceremony ended!"

Ishida: "The four of us have even had several sleepover parties, right?"

Satou: "Since 10th gen. started doing sleepover parties, it feels like that the other generations also started doing them, doesn't it?"

Iikubo: "They're fun, right? Like the after-bath face masks." (laughs)

Ishida: "Since we would stay up late, with our high energy, we would do things like talk our heads off or start a pillow fight. Even turning off the lights and covering up in our futons, we'd be excited and couldn't sleep."

Iikubo: "You know I would often get my futon taken by Maa-chan. I'd be cold!"

Satou: "Maa-chan too; one time my leg got stepped on by Duu." (laughs)

Kudou: "Well that's because you rolled up and was hidden in the futon. Thinking it was just a futon, when I kicked it and it went 'Eek', I was like Ah!" (laughs)

Iikubo: "Since the last sleepover party was approximately a year ago, I'd like to do another one."

Since we all hated losing, we would like cry if we lost

I thought they would get mad at me and ask why I didn't consult them

——From here let's return to recent discussions and your thoughts, once more, on when you were conveyed, by Kuduu, of her decision to graduate.

Iikubo: "We were conveyed by Kuduu one day earlier than the other members though and the mood in the studio was tense. While I thought to myself Ah... because I knew how she felt about acting I guess a part of me was also a little relieved. I do think it's fantastic that she found what she wanted to do, having been in the group for six years, and my desire to support her was strong."

Ishida: "Although I still haven't at all considered about my own graduation, to hear that word from a generation mate, I think once more I realized the weight of it. Though Kuduu decided things without consulting much with those around her, because she has the strength to shoulder the burden, I think she'll be fine even if she's graduating."

Satou: "It's also us being the same age, but I thought it was amazing. For example, if she lives to be 100 years old then she hasn't even lived one fifth of that, yet she even thought about the future and the timing of her graduation, I don't think Maa can do that."

Kudou: "Honestly, I thought they would be like, 'Why didn't you consult with us!?' and get mad at me. For I was even told by my mother, 'Make sure you consult with your generation mates beforehand.' " (laughs) "Therefore, while I was a bit afraid the moment I brought it up, once I said it, because everyone was receptive and said they'll be rooting for me there was a great sense of relief."

Iikubo: "However it has yet to sink in." (laughs) "Even though the autumn tour has begun, due to a variety of things—such as Morning Musume's 20th anniversary, or Morito Chisaki-chan joining the group and this being her first tour—there's no room for it.

Satou: "So many things to remember! Seriously, the set-list is hard!"

Ishida: "While it's natural, given we're standing on the same stage, that we can't watch each other singing and dancing on stage from the audience's perspective!" (laughs) "But with this tour, I think maybe I'll spoil myself a bit and for the moments I can watch Kuduu, I should watch a little. I apologize if I'm looking away!" (laughs)

Satou: "Maa is maybe the opposite. Since I want to win against Duu till the end, if Duu and I get paired up, I like also feel I want to let my aura loose and twinkle."

——And for Kuduu the 64th single(triple A-side) that's currently on sale will be her last!

Ishida: " 'Dokyuu no Go Sign' is a song full of energy and we're split into singing members and dancing members. Some of us were taken in for acrobatics or coordinated gymnastics for the first time. With Kuduu and I, as well as Ikuta-san, Kaga, Yokoyama, and Morito as the dance team.

Kudou: "Since Kaga and I are tall and because we often become the bases, I feel a sense of responsibility from being entrusted with someone's life. The burden's a bit heavy!" (laughs)

Satou: "The song is amusing with the part where the melody completely changes but also Harunan's voice is super cool!"

When I talked about my graduation the sense of relief was...

Iikubo: "Ah, thank you!"

Kudou: " I believe 'Wakaindashi!' was a song Tsunku-san kindly wrote as a send-off for me. I cried at the recording stage, I cried listening to the finished song, I even cried at the recording of the MV." (laughs) "The lyrics are very positive and regardless of my graduation, I think included is the idea that there's a group now because the successive 41 members in Morning Musume are connected. Therefore I would like my singing to also be inherited hereafter."

Iikubo: "The MV is dramatic and there's also acting elements in it."

Ishida: "Even though we were told by the MV staff, 'No crying', since they want a celebration of a cheerful graduation and not a solemn send-off vibe, Kuduu cried." (laughs) "I ended up crying in turn though."

Satou: "When I hear it suddenly, Duu's smile comes to mind. Outside Duu is 'Wakaindashi!', inside Duu is 'Jamashinaide Here We Go!'; it seems. Like angel and devil. Like Jamashinaide is what Duu really thinks."

Iikubo: "But you know, it's not as if Kuduu wrote the lyrics." (laughs)

Satou: "Yeah, but like there's lots of parts that seem like something Duu would say."

——There's a little over 2 months left until Kuduu's graduation. During that time, what's something you'd like to do, the four of you, as 10th generation?

Iikubo: "I want to eat breakfast with everyone, as well as have a sleepover, and go out and have fun!" (laughs)

Ishida: "During today's interview though, I once more thought to myself, we sure can't stop when recollecting about the past." (laughs) "I'd like to reminisce as we eat normally."

Iikubo: "Also, we've been saying for a long time though that we want to do a 10th gen. bus tour, since that'll come true in November I might have no regrets with work."

Kudou: "The thing I wanted to do the most was finally granted. I'm happy!"

Iikubo: "The four of us in a room, that'd be nice right? I want to sleep disorderly together above tatami[/i] mats!"

Ishida: "Oh that's nice. But I think it'll probably be a regular hotel room though." (laughs)

Satou: "Hot spring inn is nice too. I wanna wear a yukata!"

——Well then, finally, Kuduu, if you could once more give a message to the other three members.

Kudou: "After I graduate I think it'll be really fun to watch the three of you sing and dance on stage, as an audience member. Certainly, even now, while you've been generation mates that I can boast about, as we all work even harder at various things, I hope we'll become the people with the kind of relationship where we're able to boast about the other. I hope the group becomes even greater and I want to see you accomplishing the things we couldn't do when I was in the group. Finally, I think I'd also like to have you watch the works that I perform in and listen to your impressions!

We can't stop when recollecting about the past

Notes clarifying some context:

"Apologize if I'm looking away" is directed towards the fans.

"Being the base and entrusted with someone's life" is referring to Kudou and Kaga's involvement in Dokyuu no Go Sign's dance break and assisting in the "back flips" Ikuta and Ishida performs.

"Cried at recording stage" is specifically about crying during recording as a point in time and not at a physical stage.

"Become people with kind of relationship we can boast about" is just hoping they all become successful and are therefore able to boast about their gen. mates because of their achievements.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »
Great interview. It feels like Duu has been graduating for an entire year though. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2018, 04:04:36 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+