JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no

Author Topic: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)  (Read 300102 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)
« Reply #760 on: January 09, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »
^ Yay awesome fan submissions!

That photographer who kept going ai wo itadakimasu was kinda creepy though. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #761 on: January 10, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »
Mizuki/Harunan Bday event

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #762 on: January 12, 2017, 05:58:50 PM »

[EN] Report of the presentation about the “Morning Misoshiru” collaboration by UFL-Staff
UP-FRONT LINK·Thursday, January 12, 2017

Today, Morning Musume。’17 members were present for a presentation of their new collaboration for a miso-soup and of course, UFL was present to cover this event.

About the Misoshiru (miso-soup)
Originally from China, the actual miso is peculiar to Japan, produced through the fermentation of soybeans and rice. Miso is an important food as a condiment and is a cultural heritage. The soup is usually made of a stock (flavored liquid preparation, "dashi") mixed with the miso paste. There are several types of misoshiru, depending on the region, seasonal recipes, taste, etc.

About the collaboration
In the past, it was usual to have misoshiru in the morning but it changed in the past years. To renew with this habit of having a real Japanese breakfast, Marukome (a famous Japanese company which has produced misoshiru for more than 150 years and which has now overseas activities in some countries, with bases in the USA, South Korea, the UK, Thailand), will launch the the "Morning Misoshiru", name of the collaboration soup with the group Morning Musume。'17, in order to eat once again like all the Japanese were used to do during the breakfast and get good energy to start the day.
The Japanese idols Morning Musume。'17 fitted perfectly the concept of the "symbol of the morning" with their image and their group's name. Of course the name Morning Musume。comes from various notions like the abundance and the multitude of elements from the breakfast set. Then, by thinking at a Japanese breakfast, the coffee is changed by the misoshiru, so for this occasion they remake their first hit and single "Morning Coffee" into "Morning Misoshiru" as a campaign song. 4 new type of misoshiru will be on produced following the group image and sold nation-wide.

Each member color or character is represented to make a mix of ingredients and to create 4 flavors of miso soup.
★ Mizuki Fukumura: Tofu / Masaki Sato: Okra (also known as ochro or gumbo) / Haruna Ogata: Tororo Kombu (kelp dipped in vinegar and shaved off in soft and light flakes) / Haruna Iikubo: Egg ★ Erina Ikuta: Spinach / Ayumi Ishida: Green spring onion / Maria Makino: Fu (dried wheat gluten) / Akane Haga: Aburage (slice of tofu deep-fried ) ★ Sakura Oda: Wakame (edible seaweed) / Haruka Kudo: Pumpkin / Miki Nonaka: Agenasu (deep-fried eggplant) ★ Reina Yokoyama: Enoki (Japanese hackberry) / Kaede Kaga: Nikusoboro (meat minced)

Each flavor of the Morning Misoshiru
This product will be on sale at the end of March in Japan, so if you are in Japan at this moment, do not hesitate to give a try!
In order to launch those new products, this morning a presentation took place for some Japanese media but also some companies partners. The president of the company, Tokio Aoki came to introduce the concept with their mascot Marukome-kun.

Showing the design of the products
Morning Musume。'17 came a bit after and showed the final product with the design. They talked about their personnal experience and memories they have with misoshiru. For example Haruna Iikubo explained that even if she is 22 years old, she is not able to cook but for this product, even she can make something good! Erina Ikuta wished that everyone will eat the misoshiru in the morning while looking at her face on the product! They concluded the talk session by eating the product and really appreciated each taste.

After this talk event, the members announced they will sing the remake of Morning Musume。 first single “Morning Coffee”, and this is why they came with a costume which looked like the same, with some customisations. The remake of the song was really good, and the choreography was cute, when they were doing like if they were eating the misoshiru.

Performing "Morning Misoshiru"
Finally, they took the pose for a photo session and answered some questions of the Japanese media and TV channels present.
During the photo session for the media

For more information, please check the official collaboration site here: http://www.marukome.co.jp/morning/
#morningmusume17

https://web.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-report-of-the-presentation-about-the-morning-misoshiru-collaboration-by-ufl-s/1279608665431381?_rdr

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:11:40 PM by oaxiac »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #764 on: January 13, 2017, 03:28:20 PM »
If you are a true fan, you recognise this is more than a commercial tie-in
Morning Coffee was released this month, NINETEEN YEARS ago

This is what Morning Musume is about: they're more than a j-idol vocal group, they are j-idol Heritage
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #765 on: January 13, 2017, 03:36:25 PM »
As a reminder if I do find it when I'm in Japan, I'll definitely buy and take pictures :3

Pretty cool concept regardless :hip smile:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #767 on: January 22, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #768 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:17 PM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:39:16 PM by XcuteX26262X »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: January 31, 2017, 02:56:36 PM »
Today's lesson: How to properly appreciate heritage

Its no wonder true Morning Musume fans just cried watching Morning Misosoup's MV, never mind we got one that's not EDM Dance shot with a green screen only because the miso soup company paid for its budget

Seems Upfront are pulling all stops to prevent any single fan from forgetting that 2017 is the year Morning Musume turns Twenty
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #771 on: January 31, 2017, 07:00:41 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #772 on: February 01, 2017, 07:08:53 PM »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #773 on: February 06, 2017, 03:40:33 PM »
Warning: LENGTHY & EMOTIONAL

Nakazawa Yuko gives speech to members on the first day of Morning Musume’s 20th year
- http://wotaintranslation.com/2017/02/06/nakazawa-yuko-gives-speech-to-members-on-the-first-day-of-morning-musumes-20th-year/

Tsugunaga: “Before the concert when we all gathered around and Ayacho said “congratulations to Morning Musume on your major debut anniversary,” Nakazawa-san suddenly appeared and said “it’s thanks to all of you for continuing to do your best.” When Harunan heard her say those words, tears just started pouring down her face!”

To quote the Founding Okaa-sama
http://ameblo.jp/nakazawa-yuko/entry-12242199526.html
"To everyone who has supported the group until today… To all the staff who have supported us until today… To all the past members who have held the group together until today… And… To all the current members who keep doing their best within the group… It was thanks to all your love, your bonds, your strength, that we are now able to greet this day.

Today, I finally got to go see H!P in concert in Fukuoka on this anniversary and meet with everyone. I have to take a moment to gather my thoughts and figure out what it is I want to say, so please give me some time to think on it. But for now: thank you very, very much!

Those early days when we were just running around, not knowing left from right… There are now members of H!P who weren’t even born back then. Now it’s them singing and dancing on stage. Watching over them while thinking about that… it made me so glad and so happy. I feel full of happiness.

My cute little sisters…
I’m going to keep cheering you on!

Thanks to the staff’s kindness, I got to enjoy this special anniversary today with the members of Morning Musume ’17. At the end I was crying so much… Yet again, they all made me cry."

"Morning Musume and H!P have so many anniversaries. Morning Musume, the group I was a part of, had their major debut on January 28th. That was the debut day of the group’s first members. Then the second generation came along… The third generation… And today the group has reached 13 generations. These generations all have their own debut days and debut songs.

For how long will it continue…? The group now has 40 members, past and present. Often times, the fans will know more about them than me, and they tell me all these things. It leads to so many new realizations even for me. Truly, the group has walked this far with all of you fans on our side, supporting us for all these months and years.

Let’s continue to do our best together forever!!"

This one did me in. I call it "Mum comes back home to celebrate birthday."

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #774 on: February 20, 2017, 07:24:55 PM »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #775 on: February 25, 2017, 02:00:19 AM »
[EN] Concerning the medical condition of Masaki Sato

UP-FRONT LINK·Friday, February 24, 2017

Thank you for your continued support towards Morning Musume。'17. Concerning the lumbar disk herniation of Masaki Sato which put her in a break, she will restart her activities on March 18th for the concert at Pacifico Yokohama during the "Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION~" tour and she already started the rehearsals.

She takes part at physical strength trainings 4 times a week, and every day she walks around 1 or 2 hours. Thanks to this, some days ago, after a medical examination, the doctor said "There is no problem to start again little by little the dance". Her trainer also judged she can use her physical strength for the concerts. However, concerning the lumbar disk herniation itself, it is not completely recovered, and the members of her family, our company cannot deny that with a restart too early of the activities there might be a chance the symptoms would be back, so we were against a restart for the spring tour. But Masaki herself said with a high determination "Even if I don't appear in concerts from now, and only receive medical treatments, the symptoms might still come back. I don't feel pain and perhaps the members, staff, all the fans worry or feel trouble about me, but as a challenge, I want to complete this tour and want to perform in front of everyone." The doctor added that "it depends on her whether if she dances or not" so it has been finally decided she will take restart with the spring tour
We do not know if the hernia will appear again so she will continue to participate at physical strength trainings. First of all she will take part at the concert, and concerning the other activities, we will decide after looking at the situation.
She takes part at the rehearsals but we do not know how her body will be able to move exactly and if she can do such performances. Also the concert tour involves beeing in the same posture for a long time, so we think about avoiding out of necessity activities during rehearsals and the tour. To all the fans, to all the people who might worry and are troubled by the situation, we would be happy if you watch over Masaki and we hope for your understanding. Please continue to support Masaki Sato as well as Morning Musume。'17.

2017/02/24 UP-FRONT PROMOTION Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

The physical strength trainings are hard but more than this, "to not being able to get on stage as Morning Musume。" makes me persist in those trainings. From what my trainer said "The muscles made their apparition. If you continue your trainings, you will be able to participate at the concerts." The staff and my family told me "Don't you want to rest a bit more?" but I am the one who understand the best my body! Masaki will come back in Morning Musume。! However, I have been said my hernia is not completely cured so I might take some rest if it hurts from now. I will do my best in order to not worry all of the fans more than this! I am looking forward to meeting you at the concerts!

2017/02/24 Morning Musume。'17 Masaki Sato

#morningmusume17

https://web.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-the-medical-condition-of-masaki-sato/1320018761390371?_rdr

http://www.helloproject.com/news/6502/
In view of this, fellow MM fans, should H!P be having less EDM-y (maybe less dance-y songs even) songs to accommodate Maa-chan?

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #776 on: March 01, 2017, 05:07:05 AM »
Momusu coming back to Taipei soon! Well, some of them anyway:
https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/posts/1324212074304373

[EN] Morning Musume。'17 Worldwide Handshake Event in Taipei decided!
【Schedule】 Friday 10th March 2017 (Taipei local time 7PM)
【Place】 Amba Taipei Ximending 西門町武昌誠品外廣場 (Taiwan, Taipei City, Wanhua District, Section 2, Wuchang St, 77號)
【Members participating】 Ayumi Ishida, Sakura Oda, Miki Nonaka, Kaga Kaede, Reina Yokoyama (there might be an update of the members who participate)
【How to participate】 Inside the Taipei Version of the single "BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy" (sold and distributed by Forward Music Co., Ltd.) a handshake event ticket is present. Come with this handshake event ticket at the place of the event between 6PM and 7:30PM and you will receive a numbered ticket to participate at the handshake.
For more information, please check the following websites:
FORWARD MUSIC http://www.forward.com.tw/
https://www.facebook.com/forwardmusic.fanspage
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: March 10, 2017, 07:30:41 AM »
Alternate version:

But I wonder: it didn't occur to H!P to do it this way 19 years ago (or 15 years ago in 2002) with the 1st & 2nd generations?

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #778 on: March 12, 2017, 09:14:31 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #779 on: March 13, 2017, 01:23:06 AM »
^ well done by all the girls!

Nice to see Haruna chan get a real boost
From a nice review by Mai Asada san

Maria, Haruna, and Mai
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:14:52 AM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no