JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Mabinogi

Author Topic: [2012.05.30] Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - 10th Single "Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke"  (Read 18984 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Backups

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Weekly Oricon rankings out

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/2012519/full/

Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - 10th Single "Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke" - 3rd with 67k copies sold

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+

Music fair

Offline SRA48

• tomutomutomutomu
jounen one two three~  :P

a lil bit interesting for me  :)

i hope cindy will be a permanent member of warota  :roll:
-tomutomutomutomutomu

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Just watched what I think are all the Shounen yo... TV performances to date (let me know if I missed any) Happy Music, CDTV, Hey Hey Hey, Music Fair. And of course, Mayu's solo Girls Factory one.

They are all really great. All the girls look beautiful, in particular Mayu  :wub:

Music Fair never fails to deliver. That was a great live re-arrangement, I loved the strings.

And, yeah, I've gushed all about Mayu's solo performance before, but it is still fantastic, and she looks so beautiful there  :heart:

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
^moar XD

From an earlier telecast (apparently June 11, 2012)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Just watched the 渡り廊下走り隊7 スペシャル Vol.1 part 1 & 2 that YKT san posted above. Very nice, arigatou!!

some thoughts:
Mika Komori - she wanted to be a fashion model, so she did a session with a Model Sensei....Mika is right, professional modeling is actually like any other art form, which takes a lot of practice and talent to reach a professional level. Mika seems a bit shy or reserved, but she is very beautiful. And cutoff denim shorts were made for Mika. Gambatte Mika chan!

Haruka Nakagawa - She wanted to do action stunts, and after watching that segment, please let's get her in some action films now!!
TAFKAH (The Artist Formerly Known As Harugon) already owns my fandom, but once again she rises to new levels of sugoi!

Kazumi Urano (Cindy)- With the sad departure of Natsumi Hirajimi, Boss Akimoto surprised a lot of fans by adding Cindy to fill out the seven member roster. As she is an original AKB48 member, later transferred to SDN48, I reallly didn't know who she was. But I have noticed in every Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 performance on television, Cindy has a beaming smile and is putting it all out there while performing.....it's as if she has been through so many transfers she just figures "show up for rehearsal on time, and from that moment, don't hold back" ......  Yes, Cindy has won my admiration, and in the Cake sequence, Cindy again seems genuinely overjoyed that the cute group of girls chose the cake she made (they had to, otherwise they wouldn't get on a TV program). Here's to Cindy for making Fresh Lemons out of Lemonade!!!.....or sumpin' like dat!  :w00t:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
On July 29th, AKB48 sub-unit Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 attended the Kanto area tournament for the annual summer event, ‘The 32nd National High School Quiz Championship‘.

Watarirouka Hashitai 7 is in charge of the tournament’s support song. On this day, members Watanabe Mayu, Urano Kazumi, Kikuchi Ayaka, and Komori Mika attended the event to cheer on the students.

In front of 1,404 students, Watanabe called out, “To all the high school students who gathered here on this hot day, aim for the national tournament and do your best!”

Meanwhile, Urano said, “We put our all into AKB during our high school days, so when we saw kids running in late, we thought, ‘They look like they’re having fun.” She continued, “I think it’s much more fun than being an idol!”

When asked about their most enthusiastic memory in high school, Kikuchi responded, “When I made a friend. That was the only friend I made.“ Watanabe also shared, “I wasn’t able to attend school as much, but I was really happy when I graduated earlier in March.”

Model Suzuki Nana, who produced a collaboration badge for the tournament, also came out to support the students. “I’m surprised at how enthusiastic they are in this heat. As expected of high schoolers. I can feel their seriousness,” she commented. “I dropped out of school because I wasn’t smart enough, so I took correspondence courses. But I would’ve never been able to participate in a tournament like this, so I’m envious. I want everyone to make the best memories.”

The tournament was hosted by comedians Heisei Nobushi Kobushi and Watanabe Naomi. Yoshimura Takashi stated, “They’re extremely excited. They’re so young.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/07/watarirouka-hashiritai-7-cheer-on-high-school-students-for-a-quiz-tournament

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 at The 32nd National High School Quiz Championship.

Backup

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:30:56 PM by YKT »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [2012.05.30] Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - 10th Single "Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke"
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »
Just Posted:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
We get some details on the bonus videos included in the single. Seems like they will be horror film teasers! :shocked

Watariroka Hashiritai7's new single Shonen yo Uso o Tsuke! will be released on 30th May. Bonus visuals of this single is teasers of 7 horror films which star each of 7 members of Warota respectively. Purchasers of this single can vote for their favorite teaser, and next single of Warota will contain full version of the horror films ranked top-3 in this vote.

Source and full interview with Mayuyu and Ayarin: http://tomkono.blogspot.com/2012/05/mayuyu-doesnt-want-fans-to-vote-for-her.html

Follow up

Results just posted Dec 16, 2013 http://www.watarirouka.com/2013121501/

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Mabinogi