JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Morning Coffee

Author Topic: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2015 Thread  (Read 50173 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2015 Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 09:06:32 AM »
Oh yes, La PomPon. Time for front row again! :w00t: Wait, something's confusing here :?
Thanks for providing the link!

About the update, my faves are:
Dianna☆Sweet
Party Rockets :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Lovely★DOLL (if only for Yuriko now though)
Predia :wub:

Probably skip one of the Doll Elements groups. Get's kind of repetitive. But if I think about it, I could then oshi a different girl each time. Hmm....  8)

Tsutomo will like the inclusion of Lyrical School ;)

Especia I will avoid like a cat does water. Terrible, terrible music... :yawn:

Ooh, the new shirt looks much better than last years. The colour though - why such dark blue???
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:15:15 AM by wattstax »

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2015, 09:28:34 AM »
no surprise on the names of the second announcement. I like the fact that this year they are announcing way earlier than past year. the second one came only at May 2nd in 2014.

I like Yuffie and Predia but yeah, the big name for me is Lyrical School. I'd say they are my second favorite group nowadays only after Azunyan Up Up Girls Kakkokari.  8)

a little off-topic but... I'm so glad the wotas in 2ch are not considering me Up Up fans as "bad ones" anymore.  :twothumbs we're out of the perceived "danger list" for the first time since a long long time. and before someone jokes that it's because I'm not seeing them, no! that's exactly the opposite! I've never seen the group so frequently as I've been doing recently.  :P I guess the reasoning for this is simply because other fanbases have developed into worse ones and surpassed us. which is quite sad, actually. but I won't lie that I'm laughing from others misery now.  :P

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »
From the live stream it seems like their will be new idol collaborations, different from the typical Idoling x [random group] that they do every year. I think they are:
PASSPO x Fudanjuku
Idoling x Babyraids
Afilia Saga x DLH
UpUp Girls x LinQ

^^ Maybe the shirt color will look different in person. It's pretty common for a shirt to look a certain color online and when it arrives it looks a little different. I bet the shirt is actually pink.

And I'll be front row for every predia and Doll Elements stage. And maaaaybe La PomPon. By default because no one will be there! :yossi:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 10:14:50 AM »
I hate colabs. So no way I will watch them, not even the PASSPO one. Only if I have to go there for the susequent performance.

Yeah. Pink. Like the Doll Elements shirts :smhid

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »
I really hope Up Up dont make a colab with LinQ. they suck. keep the Team Makenki that its better.

or have a colab with G-girls since they perform in bikinis so I can have Up Up in bikinis too.  :twothumbs Ayano is still owing this to us.  :P

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
You don't like Ayano so you don't deserve such treat :P

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 12:14:55 PM »
The new LinQ song is pretty good though...
Lovely DOLL got some new members so that should be interesting to see.
Will GALETTe get a new member before TIF or keep using Akari from Party Rockets?
"BUMP" was great but kind of let down by La PomPon's "HOT GIRLS". Sounded like generic K-pop to me.
DIANNA☆SWEET got a new member "Okamomo" (Momoko Okamoto) and the kiddies went off to concentrate on predianna (will probably get announced for TIF later?)
Hopefully drop will have a music video come out soon. How does a group that represents the "Twin Tail Association of Japan" not have a music video out yet?
If Pla2me is announced, it will be the "new Pla2me" OTL

Obvious collabs there should be if they already weren't announced:
Otome Rockets since they already did a tour
lyrical school x Upga

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2015, 04:01:11 PM »
lyrical school and up up already had a colab show so I'd prefer something new. and that one that didn't turn all that nice, despite the groups being both superb. actually one that I think would be very interesting is Yurumerumo x Denpa Gumi. an obvious choice would be lyrical school with rhymeberry. predia with chu-z... fyt with akishibu project... and up up with team shachihoko because.... fuck only because I want it!  XD give me nyansan singing "tsukete miso miso... kakete miso miso" and I'll die in joy and pleasure. woooooo

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »
a little off-topic but... I'm so glad the wotas in 2ch are not considering me Up Up fans as "bad ones" anymore.  :twothumbs we're out of the perceived "danger list" for the first time since a long long time. and before someone jokes that it's because I'm not seeing them, no! that's exactly the opposite! I've never seen the group so frequently as I've been doing recently.  :P I guess the reasoning for this is simply because other fanbases have developed into worse ones and surpassed us. which is quite sad, actually. but I won't lie that I'm laughing from others misery now.  :P
So is it the wotas they dislike or the groups as such?

I assume the first, could you explain why they are "bad", is it the behavior or what?

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »
I'd like more Doll Elements x NEO from Idoling. I actually became a fan of NEO because of the collaboration. I think joint projects can work when there is actual effort put in or the groups have natural chemistry.

TIF excitement is officially back! :yossi:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 06:01:02 PM »
So which groups you want to have there? Which ones do you think won't appear?

I want Bellring Girls Heart and PiiiiiiiN, of course. Super Girls would be great again, but I doubt it. Same with Chu-Z. I would like to have some more small rock idols there as well, not necessarily because I enjoy them but to make TIF more diverse and representative. JyuJyu would be great.

Keep up your TIF excitement ! Hopefully further news won't disrupt them. I anxiously await the new map and organisation details.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 08:39:42 PM »
I think tsutomo means "bad ones" in terms of behavior, "fans" who cause trouble for other people and do idiotic things like get naked.

On that note, I'm hoping Maison book girl and BILLIE IDLE get added (related since BiS seemed to attract those "bad ones" after they went to Avex) because I've gotten to like them both, not because I want to see bad things happen.

As far as groups known for dancing go, Q'ulle or COLOR POINTE would be cool too.

If new Rhymeberry comes then hopefully Oyasumi Hologram will too so Miri and Hachigatsu-chan can perform as 8mm. Not sure if Oyasumi Hologram's fans will do anything bad though. There was that video where someone lifted up their skirt and peeked.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 09:18:25 PM »
Groups I'd like (split into my preference)

tier 1
SUPER☆GiRLS (I think they'll return this year--female intuition)
GEM
PiiiiiiiN
Houkago Princess
PPP! PiXiON
Narumi Takiguchi
World Standard (the new iDOL Street group)

tier 2
9nine (hopefully they return)
READY TO KISS
Ai Shinozaki
HimeKyun (although unlikely)
nanoCUNE
Links
Honey Spice
negaigoto
Yumemiru Adolescence

I would also love for Fairies to attend.

I'd also like the organizers to stop caring so much about one-upping the idol count each year. Unless they added two or three more stages, which could then accommodate the large number of groups plus longer setlists. But I don't have a lot of faith in the organizers doing anything that increases their work.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2015, 11:53:20 PM »
There was that video where someone lifted up their skirt and peeked.

rofl is there a video of it? didn't know, only saw a photo. it's amazing how dumbness doesn't seem to have a limit. when you think you already saw the worst...

I already learned from the past and won't hold expectations of any group I like being added. I just hope for

1- more stages
2- plenty of free stages again since I won't buy tickets this time
3- no 'trash wotas' showing up during Up Up shows

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 07:07:37 AM »
It's at 3:15 in this video.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »
first time I hear a song (or should I call it rip-off) from this group. NOW I understand why last weekend there were ex-BiS wotas in the onsen festival (which Up Up attended too).

well, one more group for me to stay far away  :roll:

Offline Ketchup

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2015, 10:53:33 PM »
Is it better to just have a friend buy the ticket at a combini rather than go through the pre-registration process at http://idolfes.com/2015/english.html  :?

Gone through the process and I haven't even received a confirmation process....any help would be much appreciated  :twothumbs

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 02:31:07 AM »
since the tickets dont sell out (unless they surprise with a BIG name. if I remember correctly tickets sold out the first year HKT was announced), you can even come without ticket at all and only buy some days before or at the door. or even better, you can simply watch for free without tickets, if they do something similar as past year. only three stages had restricted access last time. that`s what me, for example, am going to do.  :)

OT> the big @Jam expo at the end of august started to announce their first groups too. 10 for now. past year they had 100 and I wonder if they`ll keep that way or try to call more this time. they have an inevitable space limit to put up more stages, so I can`t see them going too further than that...

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2015, 02:44:07 AM »
^^ Wattstax and I didn't receive confirmations, but there was a pop-up thanking you for the application (it mentioned something about them not accepting phone inquiries, if that helps you remember).

I'm curious whether the tickets will somehow be different than the normal wristbands, but I'm just purchasing when I get there (they won't sell out, if that is your concern). They dropped the ball last year with tickets for foreigners (had to wait until 10:00 to pick up the ticket, as opposed to 8:00 like everyone else, which is an issue if you want to queue early for a stage).

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 07:06:37 AM »
@Ketchup
Listen to QwiksXnd, only in the regards of tickets of course. Don't confuse the pre-registration with regular ticket sales. At least that is the way I am reading it.
The last time I ordered a 'japanese' ticket and was therefore able to get my wristband shortly after 8 am. Will probably do the same this time. Depends on the stages. As it is much too hot in summer for me and I will already spend lots of time in (Greeting Square lol) I will get me a ticket to enter the air-conditioned ones. Don't like to mix up with the crowd in DiverCity, all sweaty and such.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Morning Coffee