JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Oh Iei

Author Topic: Japanime1's FanFics -- NEW: Author's Note/Notice + replies  (Read 27465 times)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: [AKB48] Japanime1's FanFics -- NEW: Itoshisa no Accel [CHAPTER 2]
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 07:47:24 PM »
I know you've already heard my comments (and my reactions... and my fangirling  :nervous lol) but lemme comment anyway (not that you can do anything about it lol)... As I am a coffee lover, I'm happy to read something about it. It's unique, and it's full of that sweetness and cuteness that we could all imagine in this pairing. I love the interaction between Yuko and Takamina too, and how you were able to include the KojiYuu pairing as well.

I'm glad you were able to offer us with SOMETHING, and not just NOTHING lol  XD so yeah... you're not a pussy lmao.

Everyone (including me) will be patiently waiting for your other updates. Thanks for posting your Valentine's Day OS!  :on GJ: :on drink: :luvluv2:

inxs: since we're already talking about coffee, I might as well treat myself to a venti-sized Coffee Jelly Frappucino in Starbucks when I get to work tomorrow/later XD hehehe just a random thought  XD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:47:22 PM by AFLynx »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
YAY!!!!! It's finally posted! Coffffffeeeee, its like what I live off of on days  :twothumbs
I'm currently drinking my SB coffee from this morning... kinda cold now but still good HAHA
Love IT! THANKS  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
I miss your awesome fics, been waiting for so long for your updates  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Glad you are able to join us lazy ones and update on V-day  :lol:

We should all meet up and have a nice day out, sit around with a cup of coffee just enjoying the fresh coffee aroma  :twothumbs

Offline Japanime1

• AtsuMina biased. ;)
^Just got back from work. With the way I am now, US THREE. COFFEE DATE. NAOW. (((oAo)))

---

Will be trying to update more in the near future. Thanks for reading/commenting! :bow:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Re: Japanime1's FanFics -- NEW: Love Over Coffee [Valentine's Day SP OS]
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 05:40:22 AM »
Kawaii! Loving your fic!  :love: I'll be waiting for your updates hehe :deco:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Japanime1's FanFics -- NEW: Love Over Coffee [Valentine's Day SP OS]
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
 :thumbsup Lovely!

AtsuMina & KojiYuu!

Coffee Shop is a romantic place isn't it?!
Why do I think that I wonder?
Maybe be because I'm actually working as a barista myself *facepalm

Thank you for your lovely Valentine OS!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Japanime1

• AtsuMina biased. ;)
Re: Japanime1's FanFics -- NEW: Author's Note/Notice + replies
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2012, 05:40:00 AM »
Hello beloved readers and friends.

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who took the time to read and comment the new One-Shot. Surprisingly, it my first "finished" work. :nervous

A few replies:
@AFLynx: Yo. Thanks for everything and I guess you beta'd it for me. You'll be doing more of that in the future for sure. ;)
You're treating me to all the coffee the Philippines has to offer if/when I come back to visit (tbd).
@immortal_K: I picture us with laptops/notebooks sitting around conversing about AKB, fics, and such and sipping coffee like a bunch of hipsters, lol. We should do so someday. Lynx's treat. ;P Thanks for the love and sorry for all the delays; don't mind this lazy bum too much, lolol.
@Megumi: Haha, yeah. Coffee shops do radiate that kind of aura at times. You're a barista? I guess we know where me and the two above me will go to for our coffee date. ;D Thank YOU, for reading. <3

All other comments that were made on my blog; replies were made over there.
Thanks always to everyone else reading and giving "thanks" and the like. You rock and are the life essence of my fics. ;3;/
===

Now, for a notice.

As you all know, it's been a veeerrryyy long time since I've had my blog open. I promise not to have such a torturous unannounced hiatus again.

I apologize to those of you who sent in emails like crazy for blog access throughout the entire time it was down.
I will leave my blog open as is, but DO know that I am currently "revising" (more so touching up) certain (if not, maybe, all) stories posted thus far.

For "Let's Danso!" readers, CURRENTLY, CHAPTERS 1-5.4 have been "revised" and I am working on Chapter 6 onward.

The main reason for all this is:

"Let's Danso!" was my first akb-fic. I came into writing it with a rough plot/mindset of letting pieces fall together as the story went on, knowing all I wanted was it to be a well thought, LONG, story. But rereading a lot of things now, I'm probably more confused than you readers are at certain events. Thus, revision. Hopefully, you will get more visualization, insight, understanding, and enjoyment of things than last time.

At this point, as the author, I need to round all the things I want happening and start working towards an ending.

I'm not forcing you to reread it all (as it's not the first time I've done this and I can imagine some of you finding it a nuisance)-- but maybe I'm not the only one who forgot what the story was about. lol; I do recommend skimming as always. Dialogue/thoughts have been upgraded and such, etc. A few minor things even deleted. But personally, I think it's better this way.

Again, sorry for all this. Rest assured the main plot will not be changed overall.

Hopefully after all these revisions are done, I'll finally bring out Chapter 7.

Till then, happy reading and writing~ --Japanime1
:sashiko:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:59:55 PM by Japanime1 »

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2012, 06:24:19 AM »
I'd be more than happy to beta your fics  :P yeah, I can imagine us three (w/ immortal_K) sitting around like you described... but wait, why does it have to be MY treat?  :badluck:

good luck in writing your fic/s! :on GJ: and wish me luck in writing mine  :on polter:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2012, 09:03:07 AM »
No worries I can wait =) I'm not being much better myself HAHAHHA. BUT I do agree we should get together sometime to sit aorund and chat and definitely on Lynx's treat  :twothumbs

Good luck to us all for writing!  :bow:

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
I almost died not being able to click on the chapter 7 link to your epic akbfic Let's Danso...I'm in a state of shock, no denial that it's been so long and still no update. Please please please it's torture T^T Begging you here author. I'm also in love with the accel one too :panic: -- lot's of love your loyal fan. (p.s. I don't feel like reading anyone elses fanfics anymore... it's that crazy.Have Mercy  :cry: )

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:20:14 AM by anonymousdowner »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Oh Iei