JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: [HELP] Messages to hANGRY & ANGRY/Mainichi (Donations NEEDED) + Future Planning!  (Read 9293 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Our friend metoice needs our help! She wants to make a little PB to Mainichi (the organizers behind hANGRY & ANGRY's Thailand show) to convince them to return.

She wants to go with an IshiYoshi theme.

Filled with messages like this for Yossy last year, me and lilcazza submitted!

and low and behold, they came back! Goes to show the power of a message. 

and more. The paper and book to put it together cost a lot of money so any contribution will help!

PLEASE SUBMIT MESSAGES & DONATIONS (to cream@jphip.net) BY OCTOBER 30

I also would like to take this opportunity, while we are getting our creative minds going....something that came to mind when me and tru_harmony discussed before Rika's birthday...

STOCK UP MESSAGES FOR THE NEXT H&A INT'L EVENT DRIVE

<tru> let's have a 'message to rika for whatever event happens next' drive
<tru> like people send in their messages/presents/etc now for whatever international event happens next XD
<tru> cuz people almost never have time to make messages and send them after they announce the events XD
<tru> so let's stock up now XD
<daigong69> WERD good idea tru!

GENIUS EH. The messages we submit now to metoice, we can use as a template for OUR International Overseas fans GIFT to hANGRY & ANGRY for each tour stop they go to.

So we can either sit on our asses and do nothing but complain that they won't come to our town or GET UP!!! :w00t: and make something happen! Let your voices be heard. Never GIVE UP! All you need is faith.

My friend from Taiwan who goes to many H!P FC events says that the H!P Artists really appreciate gifts - esp. from overseas fans like us - even if it's like a keychain or last night's pizza menu. IT'S FROM THE HEART :heart:

We invite fans from all websites and around to world to take part, because in the end - we are united by THE MUSIC.  :jphip:

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH  :jphip: :otomerika: :harecon:
Thanks!
daigong
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:22:10 PM by daigong »

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
please TELL ME COMEBACK TO THAILAND NEXT YEAR IN DREAM MORNING MUSUME!! >_<

I made Yossy in Thailand PB and Printer crash, My aunt is not allowed to print again. =_=!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:03:16 AM by metoice »

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
tru be counted in this project!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YES! Thanks for the support! Everyone! I totally understand metoice, making these arts and crafts and going to the print shop to produce these books can add up. Let's DO IT TOGETHER!!!

I had a BRAINSTORM! Instead of showering them with gifts of fucking diamond encrusted pizzas and go on fucking twitter and go "HOSHIT! she's using out shit" I'm more like SHOCK AND AWE. Leave a lasting impression.

we can clip the latest cute clips of Rika eating food for Version 2011/2012 「しらたま」Shiratama  OPV.
When Rika is eating something, her expression is very cute  XD :wub:

Here's an example of what my Japanese friends have been doing:

Wanna discuss more, cuz I'm so paranoid. See me, Masa and tru at #chuuchofcharmy

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ IshiYoshi ~ No doubt about their friendship
wanna help!
just lead the way, master!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
ICEY!! did u get any donations?? I didn't XD

Oh well. I GOTCHA BACK GIRL!!

thank you shainchan, let's do our best!  :grin:

YES! I have a secret plan working now with Meania. IT WILL BE INCREDIBLE. Find me in IRC, PM, to find out :P And this, I will require everyone's help...

In the videos from the past year, please list what video/TV show and the time she is eating XD so I can look it up and do my video editing. This is a project I look to get finished by the end of the year :rockon:

For example:
2011/06/25 「めざましテレビ公認 わがまま!気まま!旅気分」.avi
@15:14

You do not need to upload the video or the clip. :pimp:

THANKS!!  :thumbup

Offline shainingj

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ IshiYoshi ~ No doubt about their friendship
okies, just in time. i'm cleaning my hard drives.
send you one if ever i see something.
guess you have all the one in HM.
so i'll check other videos.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight