JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star

Author Topic: Time is good as gold - CH. 44(MaYuki) | 12/06/2021  (Read 106073 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 38(17)
« Reply #440 on: March 12, 2014, 01:19:33 AM »
An update!! :cathappy:
I luv this fic!~ :love:
demo yuki what you mean you dont care about mayuyu?! :angry: you'll regret saying that if mayuyu gets in trouble!!  :angry:
my mayuyu.. :cry: :cry
im with juritan theres something fishy with airin :? shes cute but dont trust her.. :smhid
damn it tomochin, acchan do something about tomochin!! :banghead:
thanx for the update  :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 39(18)
« Reply #441 on: April 04, 2014, 08:29:50 AM »
                                 ~Time is good as gold~
                                          CH.39
(The next day in the afternoon)

Rena took care of Yuki "What are you planning?" She thought as she cleans the wound on her lip.

Yuki opened her eyes "Rena.." she said with a smile. Rena grabbed her hand

"This seems luke an horror movie, sometimes I feel like we need to talk to someone all  we been through with these Black Queen is getting really dangerous!" She said looking down feeling sad about her friend.

Yuki looked other way "What we can do? Tell the headmaster? She would totally go trying to find out and when she gets it she would try to cover to not harm this prestigious school." She told her friend.

"Then I don't know what else?" Rena asked sad.

Yuki sat "We're going to destroy them once and for all!" She let out determinate "But I need you.. I can't do it by myself Rena!" She said looking at Rena's fingers intertwining hers.

Rena nodded.

~Meanwhile~

"You sure you wanna do this Jurina? I mean this is kinda way out of line!" Sae said while Jurina is trying to open Airin's dorm.

Jurina smirked "Bingo!" She said then opened the door while Sae is looking at everyone un the hall that totally not paying attention to them.

Jurina sighed and pulled Sae inside.

Jurina and Sae watched the room "Wtf?" The younger of the two key out.

"Seriously? This is pretty normal to me!" Sae said looking at everything so clean and perfect.

"Tssk!" Jurina let out then started registering everything in the dorm while Sae is standing there watching her.

"There must be something!" Jurina said.

Suddenly the girls heard someone called "Airin!"

Sae and Jurina looked at eachother then fast Jurina hid in the closet while Sae went under the bed.

Airin opened the door " Tomochin haven't come back so I don't really know!" She said slamming the door in the two girls standing there.

Jurina looked how Airin turned on her iPod then started listening Sexy boy by Air loud while take off her clothing and dance.

Sae also was trying to look because she's a pervert. Jurina notice that on her back she has a tatoo that says "Gekikara" (In Japanese!)

"No...No.. way.." Jurina thought really shocked and scared as she dances around while dressing.

As the song was about to end she grabbed her phone and smirked "Rena Chan.. Why so cute?" She said while Jurina could clearly see how she's sliding her fingers like if she has so many pictures of Rena.

Jurina was terrified now she knows her heartache wasn't a joke.

Suddenly her phone rang and she sighed then go out of the room like if she was meeting with someone.

Sae come out first then Jurina who had a face like if she has seen a ghost.

"I need to find Rena!" Jurina said then got out of the room running like if her depends on it.

She looked for Rena in her room where she found Yuki laying on her bed.

"What are you doing here?" Moody Yuki asked she as sits. Jurina pouted but then just took a deep breath.

"Rena is in danger." Jurina let out really worried.

Yuki Sat but still she was  in pain "What's going on?" She asked as she tries to get up.

"Is this Airin girl, she's not good I can tell!" Jurina say me like if she was about to cry.

Yuki bit her lower lip somehow she has the same impression "Tell you what are you gonna do.. You're going with her she's in library and tell her what you told me then leave the rest to me"" she said acting strong.

Jurina was about to go but then stopped at the door "I haven't told you what I saw.. Why do you believe me?" She asked curious.

"Because the look on your face says it all.." Yuki let out

"Thanks.." Jurina said before leaving while Yuki gets up.

Sae entered to the room "Whoa you shouldn't get up!" She said making Yuki sit.

"What are you doing here?" Yuki asked pouting cause she wants to get up already.

"Didn't I told you your necklace was cute!" Sae let out then throw it to her.

Yuki touched her neck and it wasn't there "Where did get it?" She asked.

"From Airin' s room... now explain!" Sae said as she says next to her.

Yuki was in shock still.

~At the library~

Jurina entered and fast found her she was in the scifi section that was  in the back and Jurina knew Rena loves scifi.

"Rena chan.." She whispered looking at the familiar figure looking perfectly as the sunset can be seen through the window.

Swing Rena like that could make anyone fall in love.

Rena didn't believe it then turned to look at the girl "Jurina Chan.." she said with a charming smile She couldn't hide.

Jurina took a deep breath then got closer and when she was in front of her started talking. "Rena Chan.. please stay...."

Rena interrupted her and hugged her. Jurina didn't make any noise or even move.

"I missed this..." she whispered still hugging Jurina who wasn't hugging her back, she was still mad at her but also can't be apart.

After some seconds Rena noticed and stopped hugging her "I'm sorry.." she whispered sad and was about to go but Jurina grabbed her hand.

In those seconds her heart was beating fast, she wondered if Rena fekt the same it's been so long since she held Rena's hand that it feels like the first time. Whenever everything related to Rena was a reason to blush.

Jurina only looked at Rena's back forgetting what to say.

Rena was looking down expecting something.

"You'll be okay.. You're Gekikara!" Jurina let out bitter as she let go her hand. Rena was sad then just walked away.

Jurina leaned against the book felling like an idiot, she wanted to say something else but her resented feeling came out to the surface first.

Once Rena got back to her room Yuki told her everything.

TO BE CONTINUED... I wanted to make a good WMatsui moment was it good? I can't make them kiss cause that won't happen till third season SORRY!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2014, 04:13:00 PM »
I just need to comment...
Even though I suck at commenting...
*clap clap clap*
Stares...ah... nod nod...
*lurks in the shadows awaiting the next time...*

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2014, 05:46:18 PM »
Airin is evil!~  :panic:
Wmatsui scene is so heartbreaking!!~  :cry: :heart:
Jurina help Rena!~  :(
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #444 on: August 07, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »
waiting for the update~
update soon... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #445 on: August 07, 2014, 08:19:16 PM »
omg, I missed this fic!!! xDD Im glad you are still writting cmze-san!! thou i stoped writting , im really glad to see some of the old writters still around,makes me want to try writting again sometimes -w- .

Awesome job on this chapter too! You always know how to keep us wanting more  :drool:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 40 (19)
« Reply #446 on: August 09, 2014, 09:34:40 AM »
                                  ~Time is good as gold~
                                           40 (19)

As anyother day Kashiwagi Yuki went to her classroom, once there her direction went towards her best friend who's comfortably talking to Airin.

Yuki Sat behind Rena who just smiled at her "Good Morning Yuki Chan.. " Airin turned her face but then also looked at Yuki and false social smile greeted her.

"Good Morning" Yuki said coldly then the two continued talking while Yuki only looked at Airin.

Suddenly someone else entered to the classroom. "There your are.." she said looking messy and sat next to Yuki.

Rena was shocked "What happened to you Sae Chan?" She asked forgetting about what she was talking with Airin.

Sae smiled widely "Wild night!" She replied happy.

Somebody else entered to the classroom..

"Good Morning!" She said with smirk.

Rena clenched her fist "Tomochin.." she whispered while Yuki had also a serious.

"There's my wild night!" Sae said smiling, Rena and Yuki turned to look at her.

"What?" The tomboy replied.

Paruru smiled "Finally some fun~" she let out

Everyone said hi to Tomochin,. After some minutes their teacher entered to the classroom interrupting their welcoming chat.

~ At the same time~

"So you're planning on not going to class again?" Jurina asked to Mayu who was covered with her blanket.

"I wanna sleep... You should go to class is late!"Mayu replied not even looking at her.

Jurina sighed "Welk if your bot going to class, I'm also not going" she said then got on her bed.

"Idiot!" Mayu thought then closed her eyes.

"Well if Yuki is going to take care of Rena, I should check on Mayu." Jurina thought.

After a some hours classes were over. Jurina and Mayu haven't come out of their room.

Suddenly somebody opened the door waking Mayu and Jurina.

"Rena.." Jurina goes down her bed while Mayu Sat on her bed "Yukirin." She whispered.

"You seem okay!" Yuki says looking around.

Mayu gets up "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing I was only checking on you!" She answered then got out of the room.

"Rena what was that all about?" Mayu asked irritated.

"Tomochin got back and she's worried!" Rena explained "Well..do us a favor and be careful!" She said then also went out.

Mayu looked at Jurina "I have to ask her something!" She said then run to get them.

Mayu Sat on her bed "What the hell..." she thought.

Jurina grabbed Yuki in the hall.

"Hey what did you find out?" Jurina asked looking at the girls around them any of them can be watching them.

Yuki leaned against the wall "She's creepier than I thought.. I'll find a way to tell Rena about it but now I have to deal with something else." She said looking at Tomochin walking with her friends.

"What?" Jurina asked. "See you later!" The older of the two said then went after her.

Jurina clenched her fist "I have to do everything myself!" She said annoyed then went to look for Rena.

~ At the same time~ In the recreation area

"Why you ask me so much about it?" Yuko asked to Haruna. "Well I wanna know.. I'm curious!" She replied.

Yuko looked her confused "During my Times at these school I remember there were some rumors saying that the the richest were part of them.. there are some many things I wanna know too!" She said sad.

"You were a hero~ " Haruna said with smile.

Yuko looked at Haruna "There's something you're not telling me?" She asked.

"What? NO! Like I said I was curious!" Haruna said before get up "I have homework to do. See you around!" She said nervous before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT? Where did she go?" Yuki asked looking around at the empty hall suddenly someone grabbed from behind, she was pushed to the school newspaper office where she found Tomochin with other girls.

Tomochin smiled "So you like to play~ " she said carelessly till one of her friends whispered something on her ear. "I know!!" She replied irritated.

Yuki looked at the group of girls "I don't know what are you planning but-"

"You what? We're in the same boat now, why we don't have a truce?" Tomochin said with a smile..

Yuki took a deep breath "We'll see about that!" She said before going away.

"Truce?" One of Tomochin Friends asked once Yuki was out of sight.

Tomochin laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rena!" Jurina said grabbing her bye her shoulder.

Rena looked at her little sister "What's wrong?" She asked but soon Jurina was about to warn her, Airin appeared with 2 books.

"Jurina Chan!" Airin said with a smile.

Jurina ignored her "Can we talk alone?" She asked pulling Rena with her once far enough she finally spoke.

"Airin.. stay away from her, she can hurt you!"

Rena looked at her fir second "I don't understand you... seriously!" She said before going back to her friend.

"What? She doesn't believe in me?" Jurina whispered looking at Rena walking away with Airin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu Sat on the bleachers alone looking at sunset, by chace Yuki passed by and looked at the younger girl.

Yuki hypnotized walked to her and even sat next to her. "It's weird right?" She asked getting Mayu's attention.

"What?" She asked.

Yuki tucked Mayu's hair behind her ear "Spending hours without me.." she whispeoed a sad.

Mayu got a little red but then reacted coldly "Give me some time, I'll get used to it!" She said then got up and walked away.

Yuki sighed and looked at the sunset alone.

"I think we should attack her now!" One girl said.

"No, before graduation!" Paruru replied with a smirk watching looking feeling down.

TO BE CONTINUED!! Well is kinda hard with no music to inspire me~

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #447 on: August 09, 2014, 02:19:56 PM »
my wmatsui~~  :cry: :cry: :cry:
my mayukiiiii~~~  :badluck: :badluck: :badluck:
what are they planning?? please don't hurt Mayu~  :cry:
well... cmze-san what kind of music genre do you like? actually.. just asking hehe

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #448 on: August 09, 2014, 07:26:02 PM »
Anything that gives me a feeling of writting..  :nervous

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #449 on: August 09, 2014, 09:26:23 PM »
well, keep listening to the music which can inspire you so you will keep writing! hehehe
thanks for your update cmze-san! :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #450 on: August 09, 2014, 10:49:31 PM »
Well my songs doesn't inspire me anymore.. I need new music which is hard to get, because  I Don't have time to look for it~ I work and study so that's why I haven't updated ny fanfics.  :panic:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 41 (20)
« Reply #451 on: March 13, 2016, 03:08:01 PM »
                                                                            ~Time is good as gold~
                                                                                    CH. 41 (20)

(In the middle of the night)

"I can believe i'm doing this" Yuki let out then sat on the on the floor and leaned her head against the door. "Mayu.." she whispered then looked at her necklace.

Somehow Mayu gets the no selfish version of Yuki but the kind one, how can that be possible? when she became this kind of person? when she became Mayu's protector? it doesn't matter at all anymore what matter it's that "Mayu has to be okay" that's all she could think about, nothing else matter even if her body hurts for so much fighting.

"She's the exception..." Yuki whispered with smile then remebered how she met with Mayu and all the things she did to get Mayu's attention and sensation she felt when she met her "Ha.." she let out and with that she fell sleep in that sitting position.

After a few hours.

Mayu was feeling like going to the bathroom, she opened her eyes , grabbed her cellphone and turned on the lantern then walked to then walked to the door and opened it,she was surprised of seeing Yuki on the floor.

For a moment she thought the older girl was hurt but her worried expression changed when she saw her okay and sleeping.

"Idiot!" Mayu let out with a smile then tried to wake up the older girl.

"I don't wanna wake up!" Yuki said then opened her eyes.

"Mayu chan are you okay?" The older of the too said nervous looking around.

"It's okay.. what are you doing here?" Mayu asked

Yuki got up "Well i was... walking around the hall and fell sleep here." Yuki said the first lie that came to her mind.

"Yeah you were walking around the hall with your blanket and your pillow!" Mayu let out not buying it.

Yuki smiled nervously. "Why are you up?" she asked changing the subject.

"I wanted to go to the bathroom... what now you wanna come with me" Mayu let out mocking her.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Yuki let out with a smile.

" I was joking!" Mayu said irritated

"Well let's go!" Yuki let out grabbing her by her wrist and taking her there.

"I can go by myself!" Mayu let out annoyed.

(The next day)

Mayu woke up then fast went to opened thye door Yuki was still sleeping there.

"I told her to go to her room." Mayu let out then got a glass of water and poured on Yuki.

"Wha????" Yuki opened her eyes mad then looked at Mayu her expression changed " Oh.. i fell sleep here... again" she said grabbing her stuff with an awkward smile then left fast.

"Why she thinks i need ababysitter...."Mayu said annoyed but then smiled a bit.

(In Rena's room)

"We need to finish them already... we're going to graduate and i don't want Mayu in a school like this, you should think about Jurina too" Yuki let out serious.

Rena tense up " If somebody try to mess wit Jurina, i'll do whatever it takes to make her pay.." Rena said in Gekikara mode.

"I have an idea of who might be that supreme..but we need to fish" Yuki said before sighing.

Rena looked at Yuki "What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"We have to wait... " Yuki let out looking at her necklace.

Rena was still confuse.

"Wait for her to make a mistake" Yuki finished her sentence.

(In Jurina's room)

Somebody knocked the door.

"Must be Mayu, why she doesn't take her keys" Jurina said as she sees Mayu's keys on her desk.

As soon Jurina opened the door a fist was thrown on her face, she was kinda dizzy.

"I don't like when somebody mess with my things... even if that one it's Gekikara's sister!" Somebody said then two girls grabbed Jurina.

It was too early so there's nobody in the hall that's how the could take Jurina with them.

"She's not Gekikara,.." Jurina said before fainting.

- At the recreation area-

"What if i tell you that weird stuff happen in this school?" Haruna said.

Yuko looked at the younger girl "What weird stuff?" she asked playfully. 

"We still exist... we still do heavy prank on students... we are bad.." Haruna let out worried.

"What are you talking about?" Yuko asked serious.

"I don't know how i became part of that... i remember being recruited and having the worst time of my life, if i wanted to end i had to say yes and i did." Haruna let out sad.

"I don't follow.." Yuko said.

"You know what i'm talkking about... how can i stop it?" Haruna asked.

Yuko was in shock "Don't tell me you are part of that..."

"Yes.." Haruna answered.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:16:38 PM by cmze »

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »
Aahhh... finally you update this fic...
Thanks so much cmze san

U my fav writer  :inlove:

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #453 on: April 11, 2016, 11:40:54 AM »
Hello  :) So, yeah. I just want you to know that I like the story... but, I kinda don't understand it, especially the MaYuki and WMatsui part. But don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of them :heart: looking forward to be reading more of MaYuki and WMatsui.

I hope Mayu won't die  :cry: I want their love story to continue... FOREVER  XD

As for the WMatsui, I hope Renachan realizes her LOVE for Jurina, like, real love not sisterly-love.

I'll be waiting Author-san!!!  :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #454 on: May 01, 2016, 11:47:27 PM »
                                                                                             42 (21)

(In a dark room)

Jurina spit blood "Damn it.." she said feeling hurt "so this is how this is" she spoke looking around everything was dark and there was a girl using  a black hoody reading.

"You shouldn't mess with the supreme's stuff" The girl said then changed her page.

Jurina pouted " I can't believe i was kidnapped.." she let out irritated.

"Don't call it like that.. it's more like a educational outing" The girl said.

Jurina sighed "When do you plan to let me go?" Jurina asked trying to free herself she was tighten up

-Meanwhile-

In a restaurant.

"We just arrived and we wated to talk to you" Takamina says as she eats.

Acchan sighed "I don't think we should do that.." she said looking at Rena.

Yuki smiled "Don't worry she knows everything" she said tapping Rena's shoulder.

"I heard Oshima san is teaching there" Acchan let out surprised.

Yuki looked at Acchan "Who's that?" she asked looking at Rena "Our teacher.. miss hara replacement." she answered before drinking from her glass of water.

"She's the real deal! i heard she created the Black Queens by beating up several girls in one night" Acchan spoke then proceed to eat.

Rena putted her a=hand on her chin "Could she be the supreme?" she asked looking at Yuki.

Yuki punched the palm of her hand "That's it, if we destroy the leader then the team will be destroyed!" she said excited.

"We need to prove that Oshima sensei is involved in all this." Rena let out not so confident as Yuki.

Takamina stopped eating "There's something fishy here... how can she be a leader when she wasn't around besides i heard a relative of her died in the school" she said.

'i don't think somebody could do that kind of stuff to a relative" Rena let out.

"We should follow Oshima san around and see what we get!" Yuki  said then drank from her wine.

"Is it truth that you beat Tomochin with one punch Senpai?" Rena asked.

Acchan smiled "It wasn't like that she was younger so i guess it was easy.. that girl is twisted but i feel bad for her, she had crush on my baby" said then patted Takamina's head.

Rena smiled 'Wow i never knew that part of Tomochin" she said kinda shocked.

"But it was more easier beat Kashiwagi san" Acchan let out with a smile.

Yuki smile "What? When?" she asked curious.

'When i told you to go away.. sorry!" Acchan said then Yuki remembered that was before leaving for a month.

"It was you!" Yuki said shcoked.

"It was for the best!" Acchan let out.

Yuki looked at Rena

Rena grabbed Yuki's hand "It's okay' she said with a calm smiles that calmed Yuki.

Meanwhile-

Mayu was trying to call Jurina but everytime she does that it sends her to the voice mail. "Damn it" she said as soon she heard the record, she laid on bed.

"Yuki where are you" Mayu thought before falling sleep.

--------------

"That was kinda surprising" Yuki said as she walks with Rena already in the school.

"Yeah i know!" Rena said before bumping with certain teacher.

Yuki eyes open wide.

"Matsui san are you okay?" Yuko asked and helped her to get up

Yuki only looked at her teacher.

"I'm okay sensei" Rena let out looking down.

Yuko smiled "do you mind coming with me?" she asked

"What for?" Yuki asked getting between the two.

"Oh Kashiwagi san, i really wanted to talk to you!" Yuko said with a wide smile.

Yuki looked at her teacher "We know about you and that bull%$# of the blackqueens" she said serious.

Yuko sighed "Why everyone ask me questions like that... am i that bad?" she asked confused.

Suddenly Rena's phone vibrated making her look at the screen she unlocked it and saw picture of Jurina from an unknown number.

Rena run away leaving the two behind.

Yuki stopped making eye contact with Yuko and saw Rena running away "What's wrong with her?" she asked.

"Maybe she wated to go to the bathroom?" Yuko let out.

Rena runs to the dorms and harshly opened Mayu's waking her up.

"Where's Jurina?" Rena asked really worried.

Mayu try process everything "I don't know.." she answereed confuse and sensing something it's wrong

Rena left the room then went to another.

Sae was making out with a girl and interrupted her.

"Eyyyy privacy!" The tomboy says.

Rena ignored her "Have you seen Jurina?" she asked.

"Why would i know? ask your lover Yuki!" Sae replied, Rena got serious and grabbed Sae by her collar.

"What are you doing Matsui san?" The girl asked.

Rena looked at Sae "You can be mad at me, mad at Yuki but Jurina is other thing!" she said then pushed her aside and left the room.

As she walks the hall another text arrived.

"Scary cat!"

Rena read that then recieved another message it was a picture of Jurina sitting on the bench.

Rena save it her phone then run tp the court.

Once there she saw Jurina all beat up.

"Jurina.." Rena said with watery eyes.

"I'm okay.." Jurina said then got up and went to her room.

TO BE CONTINUED.

lOOK FORWARD FOR THE GRADUATION!!

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 42 (21)
« Reply #455 on: May 02, 2016, 01:33:43 AM »
More author san  :bow:
I still curious about Mayu condition
And what happen to Jurina?

Pleas don't make someone die on this fic

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #456 on: May 03, 2016, 12:53:13 AM »
Jurina :(
I cant wait for the next chapter ! ! !

Offline Nana-chun

• a perverted author^-^'' I ship Mayuki for evahhh!!
« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »
Wow i'm curious on the next chapter  :shocked :shocked
Pls update soon :)

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #458 on: July 23, 2016, 02:53:10 AM »
Updte soon :)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Time is good as gold - CH. 43 (MaYuki) 01/05/2016
« Reply #459 on: April 24, 2018, 05:45:57 AM »
                                                                                               CH.43
-Teacher's room- Only 3 people there.

Yuko was really impressed "What the f##$#@$%!? so you are telling me those bitches exist... and they took what was mine, what we fought for!!" she let out furious then hit the table with her fist.

Yuki and Rena looked at each other, they honestly didn't expect something like that.

"I'm going to end all this!" Yuko let out.

Yuki and Rena smiled at each other with a new ally things will get easier. 'When are we going to fight them?" Yuki asked excited and feeling vitalized and grabbing Rena's hand.

"What? not fighting.. i'm an adult!" Yuko let out pulling her phone from her pocket. "Now i'm smart!" she said looking a her iphone x

"What?!" Yuki and Rena let out in unision.

Yuko got up "I'm going to resolve this as the cool teacher i am.." she let out.

"Excuse me Oshima Sensei!" Kojima Haruna entered to the room making Rena and Yuki nervous.

Yuko smiles "I was thinking about you Kojima San , you are going to help me to clean this school!" she said very confident about her plan.

"She's one of them!" Yuki pointed at her

"I know!" Yuko let out smiling.

Kojima Haruna smiled " I change my perspective and if you have a plan. i want to help senpai." she said bowing.

"What's gotten into her?" Yuki asked to Rena

"Regret." Rena let out coldly.

Yuko extended her hand "Let's finish those son of..." she said. "I settle with that!" Yuki said and also extended her hand.

Rena and Haruna smiled and did the same.

-Dean's office-

"Well Maeda san, i don't understand why you want to give sexuality classes, you have your own bussiness" The dean asked.

Acchan smiled "Well these girls seem so lost, one of them asked me in the hall if she would get pregnant if she kissed someone..." she let out.

The dean covered her eyes with her hand.

"I'll do it even for free, i grew up here is the least i can do for this school that has given me so much!" Acchan said with a smile.

The Dean smiled " I think these girls need a little more information. Thank you Maeda san"

Acchan gave a handshake to the dean a proceed to leave the office.

"Stupid Minami... this is not my bussiness why you made me come back!" Acchan let out as he walks the hall remembering her time as a student then stopped when she saw the awards she won during her time there and also a picture of her squad.

"Shit.. i gotta clean this mess!" She let out

Mariko sensei who was walking the hall, saw a familiar girl " No way... Maeda Atsuko!" she let out then smiled and hugged the girl.

The two teachers smiled. "What are you doing here?" the taller of the two asked.

"I became the new sexuality teacher!" Acchan let out with a mischievous smirk.

"Look i have to go to the library, i'll see you in 15 min in the recreation area." Mariko let out.

Tomochin and Haruka were walking in the hall when they saw...

"Isn't that Maeda Atsuko?" Haruka asked.

Tomochin looked at Maeda too "Yes... seems like it" she said not happy.

Acchan saw the two girl and got closer. "I'm sensing Black Queen tension..." she said with a smile then grabbed Haruka's hand "Oh.. a newie." she said

Haruka retreat her hand harshly.

"What are you doing here?" Tomochin asked mad but controlling herself.

Acchan smirk disappeared "I came for what's mine.." she said serious "Just like when we were kids.. right Tomochin?" she said as she walks away with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED.

GRADUATION!!!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Twinkle Star