JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - I Don`t Need a Man

Author Topic: Request Shots: Why Part I (KojiYuu)  (Read 6181 times)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Request Shots: Why Part I (KojiYuu)
« on: September 11, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »
YAY FOR ONE SIDED LOVE...!!!

Or is it...? >w>

Originally requested by Arakawa on my Forbidden Pair shot collections.

To everyone out there, feel free to make a request on what kind of one-shot/two-shots you want.
Just fill this in...

Pair: (ex: KojiYuu, WMatsui... ETC)
Genre: Happy/Sad/Tragic/etc (Leave Blank if you want me to decide)

do keep in mind that I might not respond immediately. = 3=

Why, Part I

Secretly, even though I act as though I’m always happy whenever I’m around you, deep inside me, my heart would begin to ache. Just a quick glimpse of you takes my breath away. Even the smallest hint of your voice would catch my attention in an instant. I was that in love with you, but you never took me seriously no matter how many times I express my feelings to you. I’m not even sure whether my love is one-sided or not anymore…

Could it be that you hate me?

I hope not…

That thought would always come to my mind everyday though. Every time you try shoving me away whenever I try to hug you- every time you tell me to stay away, that thought would flash before me. It’s true that I may be annoying at times, and it’s also true that I’m quite perverted, but please, don’t hate me…

You and I have always been the total opposites. But even though we argue almost as our daily basis, I still wanted to be with you. I love you; my heart yearns for you… But you never saw that fact. Rather, you ignore it.

I’ll just have to live with it, I suppose…

Even if you were to return my feelings, the two of us still can’t be together, right? We’re both girls, and we only do those kisses, hug in the public and exchange sweet words for the sake of fan-service, don’t we? Even though mine had a small hint of truth in it, for you, all of those were just for the fans.

You never really took me seriously.

Never…

I’ve tried telling you my feelings in many ways. Some may be funny, but there were those which were serious as well. No, even if I told these feelings of mine to you in a funny way, they were still true. They were still serious… You never gave me a chance to prove it to you. Rather, you push me away before I could.

Is it because I’m always joking around…?

Is it because sometimes, I crave for Skinship with anyone?

Just so you know; I only do these things in hopes that it would make you jealous. Do you remember that time where I got to visit the Kano Sisters? I may look really happy there, but the truth is that I’m not really interested about them. Not even those gigantic chests of theirs. I was only hoping silently that as soon as I would leave that place, I could at least see a small hint of jealousy in your face. But no… There was nothing…

Tell me, what am I supposed to do just so I could convince you?

I’ve tried everything…

Anything…

But you won’t give me a response…

Why?

Would it be better if I give up, I wonder? But the thought of seeing you with someone else and having a special relationship with that person scares me. In all honesty, I want to be the one who will keep you company, the one who will support you from behind… And the one who will love you until the very end. Is it wrong to wish of that? Am I being too delusional?

Nyan nyan… I love you… But why can’t you see it?

-

“Yuko..?” A familiar voice echoed from a distant, but the only thing I could see was darkness. No matter where I looked, it was nothing but black. “Yuko…. Up…” The voice slowly turned louder in each word, but odd enough, I still couldn’t guess whose it was. “Yuko, wake up! It’s almost time for us to eat lunch, you lazy squirrel!” As the voice eventually became ear-deafeningly loud, I immediately snapped back into reality, and in an instant, I sat up and shot my eyes open.

“I’m up, I’m up!” I unconsciously exclaimed as I looked around me frantically. After finding out who the owner of the voice was, a sigh of relief softly escaped from my lips. It was only our team captain, Sayaka, so there was no reason for me to be worried. If it was Takamina, I’m sure that she would have begun insulting me and calling me midget endlessly even though she’s the shorter one here. “Y-Yo, Akimoto-san, it’s a really fine day today, isn’t it? Perfect for stealing naps… Ohohoho~”

Frowning down at me, Sayaka shook her head disappointedly and sighed, “Nice excuse there, tiny, but that doesn’t mean I’ll let you off so easily for sleeping just like that while we were busy practicing.”

I frowned as she continued on with her motherly-like lectures…

“-And so…” She finally trailed off after what seemed like a flood of words, “Why were you sleeping? Didn’t you get enough sleep last night? You’re not sick, are you?” If Sayaka were to be pointed as ‘Tsundere’, this would be her ‘Dere’ side. Every after her lectures, she would always end with questions such as these, thus making it hard for most of us members to grow mad at her.

“Gee~ you worry too much, Mom~” I grinned at her- Only to receive a smack on the head. “Urgh… I-I mean, I was just tired. Nothing more, nothing less~ Aha… Ahahaha…” Shifting my eyes to the side, I quietly muttered to myself, “I think…”

Turning my eyes to her again, I could see that now, Sayaka was looking at me suspiciously. “You think?” God, how sharp can her hearing be? “Yuko, did something happen?”

Aside from spending the whole night last night thinking about why Haruna won’t accept my feeling, nope. “It’s nothing serious, I tell ya.” I put on my grin again and waved my hand in front of me dismissively. I can’t possibly tell her the reason. Hell, I can’t tell anyone about it. Not even my fellow midget, Takamina. “Now let’s go, shall we? The food’s waiting for us!” Just as I was about to walk towards the door, the taller twin tower walked right infront of it, her arms crossed together as she looked down at me once again with an unamused expression plastered on her face.

“Oh no, you don’t, Yuko. You’ll have to tell me what’s wrong first before you can eat your precious lunch.” A dark smirk slowly spread across Sayaka’s face.

I heaved out sigh with my head dropping down at the same time. “Like.I.Said~ There’s nothing wrong, Capt’n Sayaka. All’s well, see?” I tried grinning once again- But only got a frown as a response from the Team K Captain. A frown covered my grin a few seconds later, “You’re not buying it?”

She shook her head.

“Pushy.”

“Live with it. Now, tell me, Yuko. Because I can obviously see that you’re troubled by it.” She finally uncrossed her arms and placed them to her side as she made her way to one of the empty chairs inside the room we were in, gesturing at the other vacant seat right across her right after. Okay, I admit. She acts MORE than how a concerned mother would. Well, at least more than my mother.

Knowing that she won’t let me go so easily, I had no other choice but to comply, reluctantly taking my seat on the said vacant chair with my frown still on my face. Just how am I supposed to tell her?

“…We’re not leaving until I say something?”

“Nope, we’re not.”

I let out a bitter sigh after hearing her answer.

“I guess there’s no helping it. But you’ll have to keep it as a secret, alright? Only you and you alone will know.” Sayaka lifted her brows up. She must be wondering why I’m being secretive all of the sudden. “Is the door locked?” I shifted my body slightly to the side and looked at the door right behind her, slightly squinting my eyes so I could see the door knob clearly.

Just as when I was about to lean my head closer so I could see it more, Sayaka placed her palm over my face and shoved me down to my seat again. I could hear a sigh escaping from her lips as well. “It’s locked, Yuko. Now let’s stop stalling and move on to the main topic here. Unless… You want to skip lunch?” The fact that she had a straight face while saying the last line gave me chills down my spine.

Really, skipping lunch? That’s almost the same as saying that you’re going to commit suicide! Or I may just be over reacting.

I groaned out inwardly as I settled down on my seat once again. My eyes locked itself against the taller half of the twin tower before me while she stared back at me with her usual blank-yet-scary look plastered on her face in silence, showing no hint that she was going to give up in letting me talk at all. “Fine, I give.” I pouted.

She simply gave me a nod and a satisfied smile in response.

“Feel free to laugh if you want but…” I paused as I took a deep breath in… Here goes nothing. “Actually, the reason why I was dead tired earlier is because you see, last night, I spent the whole night thinking why… Why…” My eyes slowly shifted my eyes down on the ground. For some odd reason, my chest was starting to hurt- as though someone was trying to bind it tightly.

“Why…?” Sayaka lifted a brow up.

After pursing my lips into a thin line for a second or two, I sighed for the billionth time of the day. “I spent the whole night thinking why… Nyan nyan wouldn’t answer my feelings… I mean, it’s already obvious, right?” I looked up at her with my brows slowly furrowing down to the middle. I must look pretty pathetic right now, “Everyone already knows about my feelings to her… Yet she herself doesn’t know despite how many times I tried telling her… It got me wondering, maybe she hates me…? Maybe she actually knows how I feel towards her, but acts as though she doesn’t because she doesn’t feel the same way?” I shifted my eyes to the ground once again. “And then, before I knew it, the sun was already out by the time I finally snapped out from my trail of thoughts…”

Sayaka remained in silence for awhile, her eyes locked onto the ground as well.

An awkward silence enveloped the two of us, but I knew deep down that inside Sayaka, she was thinking of a way to comfort me. Despite her strong front, even my Team Captain has a soft side inside of her. That’s why… I can’t blame her for insisting me into voicing out the reason why I looked dead awhile ago.

“A silly reason, right?” I finally added after a short pause, along with a broken chuckle. “I should really snap out from these stupid delusions of mine. I mean, there’s no way Nyan nyan and I can be together, anyway… it’s impossible, right?” I smiled a little at my own patheticness. My eyes felt as though they were about to flood tears down anytime now- and yet, I couldn’t even do it… My vision was beginning to become blurry, and my chest was beginning to hurt more.

Suddenly, I felt something warm on my cheek.

“Idiot…” Sayaka’s voice was now softer than how it had sounded awhile ago. “You degrade yourself too much…” Slowly removing her hand from my cheek, she pulled me into a hug- with her hand now placed right behind my head as she carefully rested my forehead against her shoulder. “Come on; let it all out, Yuko…” She whispered, “If you won’t let your tears and sadness out then surely, you won’t be able to smile the same way again… I’ll be your crying shoulder for today. It’s the least I can do, so go ahead and cry…”

Biting my lower lip, I quietly wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face into her shoulder more- And there, my warm tears slowly trickled down.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:11:37 PM by akinyan »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Request Shots: Why Part I (KojiYuu)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »
YUKO : :cry: :cry: :cry:
NYANYAN look at what you're doing to Yuuchan! You're hurting her with how you treat her. If you don't love her back just tell her that...all Im saying is be honest and stop being tsundere

nice chapter...update soon

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »
One-sided love sucks but it's worse when they don't really give you an answer. Something constantly hanging over your head. :|

I wonder how this will play out?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »
i always thought in this way.. the same of yuko.. she always do her best.. but haruno doesnt notice.. ok maybe sometimes yuko it not very very clear.. and cheat haruna a lot but tis her way of love.. i hope  and happy ending.. and how haruna think about all this situation

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 07:13:36 AM »
Where's that Tsundere Haruna who keeps hurting my Yuko?!  :angry: :angry:

Haruna should stop being so tsundere!!  :banghead:

please update soon!  :thumbsup

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 10:10:16 AM »
OMMMYGODD ITS HERE, DA FIC!!!!!!!!!

Ngl I am very happy rn even though Yuko isn't :P
I lovee the Sayaka and Yuko friendship you wrote in ;w; k-bonds are the best.

Excited for p2 ♥

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 01:22:42 PM »
One-sided hurts, I guess T_T

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 04:59:09 AM »
why you didn't make it happy..!?!?!?! :cry: :cry:
my heart  :(
please update soon..

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 02:27:16 PM »
my poor squirrel  :cry:

yuko-sayaka friendship  :heart:

please update  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 03:23:26 PM »
I DEMAND FOR AN UPDATE! AND A FAST ONE!!! YES! Finally! Yuko thinking on giving up Haruna! Please make Haruna suffer  :twisted: just kidding. but really. It would be interesting if Haruna starts feeling horrible and the one to confess her love for yuko then yuko rejects her and then their roles becomes opposite! I know. I'm a sadist. But really! Haruna must suffer a bit so that she'll understand Yuko's feelings! UPDATE!!!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 03:41:14 PM »
i agree to karomuwi's comment! FOR A CHANGE. :)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 03:49:35 PM »
Geh... You two are quite the sadists... I'll try to make the story turn into that then... Though I doubt I'll be doing some updates for awhile... T_T I'm in the middle of a never-ending dance practice somewhere in this world, you see. And I never have time to continue my on-going fanfics. My body hurts all over for moving too much as well..

I'm sorry for the long delay for Chapter 2  :bow:

As an apology, I'll make it mega long!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 05:02:10 AM »
Hahaha yeah i'm a sadist. Make sure it's long Akinyan!! Please update soon! i can't wait!!! errrr. kidding, hehe. I really wanna know what will happen next!!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 10:02:25 AM »
I DEMAND FOR AN UPDATE! AND A FAST ONE!!! YES! Finally! Yuko thinking on giving up Haruna! Please make Haruna suffer  :twisted: just kidding. but really. It would be interesting if Haruna starts feeling horrible and the one to confess her love for yuko then yuko rejects her and then their roles becomes opposite! I know. I'm a sadist. But really! Haruna must suffer a bit so that she'll understand Yuko's feelings! UPDATE!!!
Truueee!! I want that to happen also! So hat she will understand yuko too!!

Please uodate soonn!!!!!!!  :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »
Still no update?  :fainted:
WHY?!  :gyaaah:
This is the fic that started my love for Haruna to suffer badly. Please, Aki-san! Please update this fic!
I need an update for this! I feel so uninspired!  :farofflook:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »
Update pleaseee  :cry: :bow: :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
Update -_- please

Silent reader for now

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 10:16:17 AM »
Update it please~~  :cry: :cry: :bow: :bow: :( :(
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - I Don`t Need a Man