JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Boys Don`t Cry

Author Topic: Love Stoned – Update and Opinions – (12/31/14) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 29082 times)

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
- THE CHAPTERS WERE DELETED BY THE WRITER -

Love Stoned

Index

--<>--

Love Stoned

Chapter 1
(Posted 12/8/11)

A/N: So here's something that's quite different from what I usually write... Comments are more than appreciated OTL

And yes, I'm posting this REALLY early once again because I'm going to be busy this week as well >_>;; In other words, nope, I didn't mistake the date :P

Warning: Potentially more mature themes ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: Cutting things off ftw ;D

Anyhow, this is my first time writing anything of this nature, so comments on how it went would be EXTREMELY helpful OTL

Thank you for reading, as always <3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:43:25 PM by sophcaro »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 1 – (12/8/11)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:01:40 AM »
^
^
^
^
SIX!

You know what comes next. *NanoKrisa Quality* You need to update this soon. ;_____________; Because Mayuyu is awesome that cyborg. ;___;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Flean

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »
Gah!!! My heart almost stop at the last scene!!!! Gah!!!!  :mon blood:  I almost died!!! *breath in~breath out~*breath in~breath out~*

Woh!!! that was one awesome first chapter ever!!!  :on GJ:  Totally an interesting setting.. Yoru no Chouchou night club FTW!!!!  :mon mischief:

thanks for this new awesome story...  :kneelbow:  Waiting for the next update~~

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 08:16:14 AM »
OK. OK. OK. I NEED TO REPLY..  :shocked  :shocked  :shocked

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME ABOUT WONDERING WHETHER YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING??? BECAUSE IF YOU DO FOR REAL, I'M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER!!!  :angry:  :angry:

YOU MUST NOT STOP WRITING!!! YOU HEAR ME???!!!???
----------------
 Ahem.. hmmm.. ok, sorry for shouting  :P  :P

This is interesting, really. Your plot is freaking interesting, as usual.. and I'm not going to comment on writing style and words and grammar and such  XD  XD  XD because it's perfect  XD  XD

And I'm curious.. you've got me there. XD aaaahhh... update soon, ok? please...? XD

Thank you for this  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

P/S: that close-make out scene is...  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »
Wow wow wow! Don't stop! It's awesome!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 08:48:43 AM »
O.O

Divine Kira!!!

This is brilliant! WOw intense Atsumina right from the start, but... I believe Acchan/Tenshi is right, Takamina doesn't really seem fitting for this job,
they should just leave her in the kitchen/bar or whatever helping with serving drinks and staring at Acchan while on the job etc. KEKE
For Mayuyu, I wonder why she need the job, I guess the way she replied there is some issues with her parents, maybe they disowned her or is
dead? Just a random thought. LOL Kuro-chan/Yuki what kinda name is Nezumi? for a hostess it does seem a bit weird but I guess it is
fitting for Mayu at some extend.

I wonder what will happen next. Please update when you are able to, I will wait  :twothumbs

~Imo Kira

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:24 AM »
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE THIS HAWT, SMEXY FIC. YOU ARE OBLIGED TOO!

or I'll help that person strap you in front of the computer so that you would  :lol:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »
I TOLD YOU SO YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE THIS.

if not, I'll help chiichan and dee strap you in front of a computer and make you continue.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »
I like it sooooooo much !!!  :k-inlove:

Atsumina !! Hot!!! *////*
But take care Takamina ! You're too cute for this job !

You're  really talented !! Stop writing is too regrettable !!

Update when you can ok ? 
We will wait  :k-wink:

See you~  :k-hello:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 02:14:54 PM »

if not, I'll help chiichan and dee strap you in front of a computer and make you continue.

Wow boss so violent but if you need help I'll hold Kira down while you get the straps =D.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 02:35:52 PM »

Wow boss so violent but if you need help I'll hold Kira down while you get the straps =D.

No, I hold Kira down you get the straps. =D

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 03:07:30 PM »

We both hold Kira down so dee and chiichan can get the straps?

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »

No, I'll make sure that you both hold Kira down and chiichan will get the straps. It's my idea after all XD XD I should supervise to make sure everything going smoothly XD And I mean that Kira'll not hurt  (to continue writing, ofc)  :cow:  :cow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »
Divine Vengeance You have to continue this!  :gyaaah:

After I've read "R I V E R" my thinking was:  :farofflook: this is so well written!
I'm so happy that you've started to write a new fic...
So pretty please continue!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:47 PM »
Oh! It's so interesting :w00t:
I really want to know what will happen next XD

Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
Please Update Soon :bow: :bow: :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 05:50:34 PM »
I LOVE IT.

Just judging from RIVER alone, your AU's are really good so I'm excited for this and hope you continue~!

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 06:56:03 PM »
Oh darn. I'd love to help strap you to a chair and everything to keep you writing.. but.
Since I'm an M, so no can do.

oh oh! I can let you strap me up (if you're into that kind of thing) to boost your writing motivation.
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!! I have already offered you my body!!!!!!! XD XD

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
That Kuro is Yuki right?!

Yatta~ it's MaYuki~

Must follow this fic~

Please update soon~

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 11:41:15 PM »

No, I'll make sure that you both hold Kira down and chiichan will get the straps. It's my idea after all XD XD I should supervise to make sure everything going smoothly XD And I mean that Kira'll not hurt  (to continue writing, ofc)  :cow:  :cow:

Dee-san... why do I sense 100% genuinely fresh and lean meat laziness in this post? :D

Offline Crimsonwing

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »
Wow that was certainly... something o_o. A good something of course rest assured, but it was...something alright o_o

HOW DO I WORDS D:

LOL xD

My utter state of speechlessness aside, on a serious note, suffice to say, I am completely on board for this ride. Certainly a story like this is a rare sight indeed, so I eagerly look forward to your future updates =)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Boys Don`t Cry