JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Forum Announcement Thread  (Read 19417 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The AKB48 Fanfic Forum Announcement Thread
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:36 AM »
This is where we'll be making announcements related to the AKB48 Fanfic Forum.

We have two announcements to make today. Get ready for them!

1. Golden Law #10 added!

New Golden Law added on March 02, 2013.

Law #10 Only start a thread to post fanfic(s). Fanfic contests and threads like Seven Word Story are fine. However, threads asking for support for or feedback on fanfic ideas are not as they will become dead threads in time to come.
- Ask for feedback on fanfic ideas in The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
- Post messages or letters to AKB48 members in the specific girl's thread here
- AKB48 news discussions here

Rationale behind the introduction of Law #10:
This law is to prevent the AKB48 fanfic boards from getting cluttered with irrelevant threads. There are more suitable sections within the AKBar48 to post certain things. Please explore this wonderful community and who knows, you may make new friends outside of the Fanfic Forum! :jphip:

If you are a writer with an existing story thread, you may ask your readers for feedback on new fanfic ideas in your own thread. We are fine with this. Just don't start a thread or poll to merely gather feedback and support.

2. Library for Completed Fanfics

Some of you might have noticed there is a new child board called "Library" within the AKB48 Fanfics Forum. This is where completed non-perv single-story threads will be stored. Most threads containing multiple stories will remain on the main fanfic board as we understand that the writers may still have an ongoing story in the thread or they may add a new story anytime. However, certain completed multi-story threads that clearly show no sign of being updated with a new story in the future will be moved to the Library too. If you realise that we have moved your thread by mistake, please PM a mod the thread's link and we will move it back to the main board as soon as possible.

Advantages of creating a child board for completed fics:
- More convenient for readers who only want to read completed fics
- Acts as an archive for stories that managed to make it to the finish line
- Prevents readers from bumping up super old completed threads and taking up space on the front page of the main board which in turn pushes down newly updated fics. Writers like to have their updated fics stay on the front page as long as possible so that they can reach out to more readers.

We will be making the move over the next few weeks so for writers with completed story threads, please keep a lookout for your threads in the Library and make the necessary changes to the links in your signatures (if any). We humbly appeal that you label your thread title with [COMPLETE] to make our work easier. Thank you very much! :deco:

There will be more announcements to come when we are done with the move. In the meantime, continue to have fun writing and reading! :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:55:53 PM by mode107 »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Forum Announcement Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 07:05:23 PM »
MariHaru Fanfic Poster-making Service by yanouchi

yanouchi has very kindly offered to create cover posters for MariHaru fanfics.

Terms and conditions:
1. Main characters only MariHaru or MariHaru with other pairing.
2. The writer must give the summary and theme of the fanfic so that yanouchi can get ideas for making the posters.
3. The size of the poster will be 500 X 700px and in png format.
4. One poster for one fanfic.

Samples of yanouchi's creations:

How to request for a poster:
Kindly PM yanouchi your request and include the summary of your fanfic in the message.

*Note: Do not make a request if your fanfic does not have MariHaru as the main characters and pairing. Please respect yanouchi's terms and conditions.

To all other members of this community:

If you would like to offer your poster-making services too, please PM me your terms and conditions and samples of your creations and I will help you make an announcement in this thread. If the response is good, I may create a new pinned thread just for poster-making services!

:hipheart:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:12:27 PM by seigus »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:10:39 PM »
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

It has come to our attention that some members have created multiple accounts and abused them in various ways. I would like to remind you that this is strictly prohibited and members who get caught abusing multiple accounts will be punished.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 03:06:58 AM »
Aloha!

This is one of the moderators, kuro at your service! Sophcaro and I will be introducing ourselves here soon although this is my post  :nervous

So as the new moderator, if there are any issues please don't hesitate to PM me of sophcaro for anything.

To be short and sweet, I've been part of JPHiP for over ten years, starting in H!P and then shifting my attention to here. If you want to read most of my stuff, you'll have fun finding it however I do mainly post on here and on tumblr :nervous And many do know what I do as a writer and especially being a reader for most of your guys stuff, I have found to be interested in new pairings overall and to maybe work my magic in those areas to satisfy all.

Suggestions are also welcomed as well to make it a better place  :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:09:29 AM »
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

A new board has been created for all 46Groups related fanfics (Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46)

You can find it HERE.

For all future fanfics about the 46Groups, please post from now on your work in the new 46Groups Fanfics board.
All previous and current 46Groups fanfics have been moved to this new board.
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable