JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror

Author Topic: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga [1st Arc](Multipairing) - Ch. 13-A (23/11/17)  (Read 140027 times)

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
    GunSword

Genre: Romance, Supernatural, Tragedy, Action, War, Shoujo-ai, Comedy, Science Fiction (i don't know if that's what they called it  XD)

Table of Contents

Shikaku Kankei Saga

Psychosomatic Tower Arc (精神身体計画, Seishinkarada Keikaku) [Atsumina Story]

Theme song: Beginner (AKB48)

• Chapter 8: Give me Five!
    • Chapter 9: After Rain
    • Chapter 10: UZA
    • Chapter 11: Kurumi to Dialogue
    • Chapter 12: River
    • Chapter 13: Densetsu no Sakana

Hell's Gate: Infernal Capital Arc (地獄の門:魔界首都, Jigoku no Mon: Makai Shuto) [Kojiyuu Story] (Coming Soon)

List of their weapons (updated last 06/14/13): Weapons
      List of their techniques (updated last 06/13/13): Techniques
      List of their cars (updated last 06/24/13): Cars

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Good day to all of you. This is my first fanfic. Please bear with me if my english is bad (my grammar sucks, hehehehe  :P).

Please feel free to comment after this so i will gonna encouraged more to write.

If your not satisfy with my story, then i'm gonna stop now to write.  :) :) :)

Well here it goes

Prologue: Omoide no Hotondo

Present day

The silent spring day in Tokyo city has come, along with the blooming of dancing blossoms on the street. As the harmonious day continues, we hear the loud revving sound coming from the end of Shuto Expressway. The two figures riding on the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 2nd Generation, with the shorter one driving on it while the tall one hugging the short one, dashing to colossal black surface, with the speed of 160 mph.

As they arrive to their destination, they see the silver stainless-steel gate, with the two sentries on the each side of the gate. As they approach to the gate, they are being halted by the guard and coming toward them to inspect. He surprised when he saw the object that has been stick to the collars of two figures, he suddenly stands stiff and salutes to the two.

“I’m sorry if I’m not noticed it, you may now proceed” he said and ran toward the small house.

Afterwards, the steel gate is open and the sentries are saluting to the two figures, permitting the two can now enter.

Then the small one revving now the motorcycle and approaching to the gate. As they are already inside now, the gate that they cross is closed, leaving the two continue their way.

They are now entered to the continuous grass terrain. Their eyes monitored everywhere; they saw the fields of flower to the far left side and some cherry blossoms and acacia trees on the right side, but that’s not what they came for so they continue to follow the asphalt road.

Minutes have been passed; they are finally reached their destination. They stop at the front of slightly-hilled grassy ground with the very large Kinmokusei tree on the top, 10 meters away from the road. On the below of the tree is the two stones with the Japanese characters engrave on it.

The shorter one parked the motorcycle to the right-edge of the road and they remove their helmet. After that, reveals two cute girls. The first one is a short girl with a ponytail hairstyle, wearing a navy blue jacket with blue and white seifuku with a four-star insignia and lionmane-shaped pin on her collar and white miniskirt, and two 2.5 feet titanium-steel katana, sheathed with dragon engraved steel scabbard, one on her hand and one on her back; while the second one is a  tall girl with short hair, wearing scarlet red jacket and also blue and white seifuku with a four-star insignia and double horn-shaped pin on her collar and white miniskirt too, Heckler and Koch G3A3A1 on her back, two silver IMI desert eagle held by thigh holster in every side of her thigh, two M9 bayonet held by knife holster below the side of her two knees and a magazine pouch on her right waist.

As the shorter girl finish her viewing to the two graves, her eyes are now filled with sadness and sorrowfully sighed. The taller girl finished her preparation when she hears the sigh of her girlfriend. She knows what does the sigh means, and also her eyes are now filled with sadness too. She stands up and slowly walks toward her girlfriend, after that she suddenly hugs her from the back and whispered from her girlfriend’s ear that only their mind could hear it.

"Ne, daijoubu-desu ka?" the taller girl asked.

Unn, daijoubu-desu” answered the shorter girl.

Looks like you’re not ok, your still remember that day, right?” the taller girl asked, her hug is being tighter but carefully not able to hurt the short girl.

“Yeah, remembering that day makes me more sadden” the shorter girl tearfully said and hugging back the girlfriend’s hand.

Yeah, me too” the taller girl replied. The tears are started to flow on her eyes. She start loosen now her hug to the short girl

The shorter girl turns around and cupped her girlfriend’s face with both hands.

“But, we still remember that even though they are gone, they are still in our hearts.” The shorter girl said and slowly she passionately kissed her.

“Because of them, we (she referring to herself and her girlfriend) not to be destined to each other; and without them, we will not be married now.” The shorter girl continued.

“Unnn” the taller girl tearfully nodded.

The shorter girl turns around again in front of the grave and holds her girlfriend’s hand. As the breeze passing through them, the leaves are blown away and their hair was dancing in the air.

The two taishous watching the the two graves with sorrowful eyes, they remember the words that the two said to each other before they’re gone, their bestfriends and also their lovers.

Until in our death, we will not be separated.

Even we are gone, we will always be together.

Forever.

To be continued.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So what you think? Should I continue to post or not?  :on drink:

By the way I know that your curious why this is my title? Be your guess..   :glasses:

Oh and another, I'm gonna wait for your comment before i post the next chapter (coz I started this story 3 weeks ago and i'm finished now in 5 chapters) so expected to be lightning fast updates of the first 5 chapters.  :hee: :hee:
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:20:23 PM by Minamiyuki »
    いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
    (To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
    Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
    GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
    • Global Moderator
    • Member+
    • Natsu Oshi DESU!
      • Kurosawa87
    Re: Shikakkei Kankei (Love Rectangle) [04/03/13]
    « Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 04:26:02 PM »
    Incredible start to the fic

Love the imagery you put into it, can't wait for your updates
    Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
    « Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 04:43:12 PM »
    Eh its great,even though i dont know the pairing
    Somehow i know this would be a great fic!

Hope its mayuki LOL i loved this pairing too much~
    And who died on the grave?if its mayuki then itp should be wmatsui~
    A sad story...full of drama i loved it

Thank! And cant wait ch.1
    RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
      • kooorrriiinnn
      • korin.desu.48
    « Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 04:47:08 PM »
    Wow interesting!  :w00t: and please read my private message
    Hope it is Atsumina! Please update soon! :twothumbs
    Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
    AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
    Mogi Shinobu
    SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
    Oba Mina
    NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
    HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
    Kojina Yui
    NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
    Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
    Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
    Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
    Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
    • Member+
    Re: Souhoukou Kankei Kinshi [04/03/13] Chapter 0: Shonichi
    « Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 05:45:39 PM »
    Just like I said...It will be lightning speed update for my first 5 chapters...

Thank you for your comments, I will continue... now

This is the Introduction for my story... and by the way its chapter 0 first...hehehehe XD XD XD

@kurosawa87: Thank you for your compliment

@kurogumi: Don't worry... You will know soon, I just wanna create some surprises  :lol: :lol: :lol:

@correnereyes: Well you can hope, but can not.. Will you???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK so lets START!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 0: Shonichi

8 years ago

It was the year 2148, an era that the world turn into a digital environment. There are some changes everywhere, such as holographic computers, high-speed maglev trains, hypersonic planes and many more. Although it has a little advancement, these will improve to the lives of the people and makes them work faster. Especially in Japan, where these technologies are even more advanced than their neighborhood countries and more lives are being helped.

Aside from technologies, there are also some of the improvements that make the people life easier. These are natural gift and elemental ability, one of the branches of supernatural science. Natural gifts are inborn skills that rapidly improved by learning something and minimal practice. Elemental ability is a power that can able to control natural elements and can be improve by knowledge and practice. Both of these are only appearing uniquely to a person, about a ratio of one to ten thousands of people.

But among of these advantages, there are some disadvantages. Some people will used these advanced improvements to hurt someone. These people can able to create a terror and annihilation for them to rule the whole world and become god. One of their most fearful creations is the making of weapons of mass destruction, which can exterminate every living thing in a very wide radius.

Therefore the Japanese government create a defense force that will able to protect people from these destructive terrors, called Akiba Defense Special Force (or ADSF). This force will act as a nation’s military force. It was headed by Supreme Commander Akimoto Yasushi. His purpose is to exercising supreme command authority every headquarters in this nation.

Akiba Headquarters, located in Tokyo, Japan, is the main headquarters of ADSF. This headquarters equipped with cutting-edge technology for multi-purpose and have many state-of-the-art weapons, making a fortress-like base. Of every headquarters across the nation, this headquarters is the most advanced of all. It also acts as a command center of Japan and to all headquarters located in this country.

It was leaded by the twelve taishous. They are called Twelve Constellations (it is based on the twelve zodiacs). Each of the twelves taishous are given the rank based on their skill capabilities. The highest is the president, which has a liontail insignia (Leo-rank), and the vice-president is the second highest, which has a ram insignia (Aries-rank). Each of them has the highest authority to command every military force and organized a very large-scale assaults. They can able to fight too even they are the highest rank. They also have personal high-customized weapons that are suits to their fighting styles. They have also unique natural gifts and elemental powers but in more powerful version than the other gift users and elemental practitionists. Their senses are very high that they can able to feel anything or any danger that comes near to them. Their uniform, same as the officers but has little difference in appearance, are blue and white modified school seifuku on top and white miniskirt on bottom. They have also worn colourful jacket on their uniform. They have a four-star pin and zodiac sign insignia on their collar.

They manage to protect the country and maintain peace in many years, until now. The world has been beginning to succumb as the new terror rises again from the grave. Now, the war for the future has been start.

To be continued…

So what you think of my introduction???  XD XD XD XD
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:52:44 AM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:
    GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
    • Member+
    • Natsu Oshi DESU!
      • Kurosawa87
    « Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 06:40:08 PM »
    The end of the world is near but there is an unknown hero lurking XD
    Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arrow27

• Member+
    « Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 10:07:29 PM »
    Wow, sounds like a really awesome fic! Like the story & concept so far :) By the title of the prologue, I'm guessing it's Atsuko and Minami :D Then again could be deceived and its wrong lol.

Thanks for the updates! looking forward to next chapter!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
    • Member+
    Re: Souhoukou Kankei Kinshi [04/03/13] Chapter 1-A: The Clumsy girl
    « Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 12:14:04 AM »
    The one that you've been waiting for is here!!!!!!  XD XD XD

This chapter divides into parts, so this will be a very long chapter

@kurosawa87: Hmmmmm.....

@arrow27 Thanks for your compliment, although that's my first story. Well you could say that its Atsumina, or not?  XD XD XD

WELL!!!! Let's start the very long chapter

Chapter 1: Beginner

Phase A: The Clumsy girl

Ichikawa City, Chiba

It was a silent peaceful afternoon in Ichikawa, Chiba; with only sounds are the chirp of the birds and the rustling trees. A girl was seen lying under the tree with the two hands on the head with the 50”x5”x4” bag beside her. She was there on the whole time, seems to feel the wind that slaps her face.

Maeda Atsuko, age 21, she is also called Acchan. Know to her friends as clumsy girl because of her lack of gracefulness and she sometimes making mistakes. She graduated in Chiba University at Physics degree. She was born muted that only she uses to talk someone are to use her hands (sign language) or bringing markerboard in case for some people who did not understand her sign language. Luckily, she was also born with telepathic ability (the capability to communicate directly by psychic means), but only using it to some people she close, either friends or families.

She has an excellent marksmanship skill, able to use guns in melee and range combats at master level. She can also use guns in point-blank range, making her more dangerous in every distance. She can switch her weapons, although she’s more preferable to be dual-wielding. She can also reload her guns in a fast rate. She can use knives in case her gun is out of bullet. Her accuracy ratio is 1000/1000.

Her natural gift is Gift of Clairvoyance, an abilty that can able to perceive objects that are not accessible to the senses. She can use this to predict any movements (rather fast or slow) of an object either organic or non-organic, in just split-seconds. She can also see what is not been seen in the human naked eyes, including non-physical objects.

Her elemental abilities are blue pyrokinesis (blue flame manipulation) the ability to create and manipulate blue flames, a flame that more intense and hotter than ordinary orange flame, and an advanced version of fire manipulation; and plasmakinesis (plasma manipulation) the ability to create and manipulate ionized particles and molecules, such as flares, and can solidifies flames that can able to cut through solid objects.

She was given by her grandmother, which was Aries-rank General Oshima Mai, her 21st birthday gift. It is a high-customized, titanium-stainless steel alloy Heckler and Koch G3A3A1, which was the highly-improved version of G3A3 capable to shoot 12x farther than its maximum range and 15x more firepower, piercing 5” thick of concrete wall with continuous firing, and 9x faster the bullet travels. It has an improve recoil, decreasing its inertia when shooting, and magazine feed, carrying 30 bullets. It also equips telescopic sight with 50x zoom, which she can use to scout and shoot enemies in far distances. Because of its metallic content, it can block bullets, cannon shells and bladed weapons (including laser cutters) without either damage or scratch to its surface.

She sighed, thinking about the words that released from her grandmother’s mouth on her birthday.

Flashback, 3 months ago:

Just like I said, Maeda Atsuko is mute so she can’t talk to her grandmother using mouth but she using her telepathic abilities to communicate through her mind.

“My beautiful dear, I have a birthday present for you.” Gen. Oshima Mai said and gave to her a golf-like bag.

“What is this, Oba-san???” an excited Maeda Atsuko asked.

When she opened it, a green and black gun is shown from the inside. Then she faced her grandmother with a questionable face.

“This is my weapon that I’ve been created last 3 years, though I did not use it until now. So I will give it to you as a reward for your successful graduation. Please take care of it because this is my most precious and most important treasure that I kept for so long.” The general said.

“And also when the time comes, you will able to take my place as one of the generals of the twelve constellations and also the vice-president.”

“Nande?” the young girl tearfully asked, knowing that there is something wrong with her grandmother’s words.

“I know that this peaceful days may not be last long and I’m old enough to remain my position. My life is very short now that I will able to die soon and my body was very weak now.”

“Don’t say that, you’re not going to die. You’re are too young to die yet.” The young girl said, liquid crystals formed from her eyes.

"Hahahahaha, your compliments are not flattered me. I can feel now that my time is coming, so i will leave my position to your care" her grandmother said.

“And besides the president of Twelve Constellations is the same age as you. So you will have joined to ADSF not only to protect the country but also to protect that you love. Can you promise that for me?” The old general asked.

“Hai, I will promise.” The young girl answered.

End of Flashback

Atsuko unconsciously cry about that past memory. After she receives her most treasure gift, her grandmother died of heart attack last month. She noticed her cheeks were covered by her tears so she wipes it using her sleeves.

'Yoshi, I will go now to Tokyo to join ADSF' Atsuko thought and stand up, getting the bag.

After what she said, she’s running now to home for preparing her things before setting off.

When she finishes preparing everything what she needs, she takes a bath and changes clothes. She’s wearing now a blue blouse with black and white jacket on top of it, and blue jeans. After that, she brought her things and went now to the garage, where her black Koenigsegg CCXR Edition, which was another gift from her grandmother, was there ready to take off. Before starting the engine, she thought about her decision to join in ADSF. Without doubts, she accelerates now the car on the road as she move forward to her destination.

To be continued…

This is the first part of the first chapter.... Now that you know who's pairing it is, right??  :cool2: :cool2:
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:53:12 AM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
    • Member+
    • Natsu Oshi DESU!
      • Kurosawa87
    « Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 12:55:10 AM »
    Yeah the pairing seems obvious now :lol:

I like how it is being set up to have a lot of action through guns and manipulation of items :thumbsup :thumbsup
    Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arrow27

• Member+
    « Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 02:18:27 AM »
    Yay was right, Atsumina....so far? lol :P :D

Thanks for the update!

Great little back-story there of Atsuko. I like how you set up the explanation of her powers/abilities :D & the weapons sound awesome too!

Looking 4ward to next chapter as always :D

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
    • Member+
    « Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 06:22:36 AM »
    Judging from your avatar and the first few chapters I think it's safe to say that this is Atsumina, right? You update really fast. I hope you won't drop it half way like some authors did :. :nervous. I'm curious as to who do those those two graves belong to?

"Their best friends and their lovers." I'm  a bit confused at this sentence.

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
    • Member+
    Re: Souhoukou Kankei Kinshi [04/03/13] Chapter 1-B: The Midget girl
    « Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 06:46:44 AM »
    First of all...Thank you for your warmheartly comments, it makes me cry.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you think that only Atsumina?? (Read again the Title of this story)

FYI, this is the weirdest and most unique (p.......g) ever, it so confusing that I've imagine it so many times...

@kurosawa87: yep...it seem to be obvious now, but that's not it....  XD XD XD

@arrow27: talk about abilities, you would like to have that too?? Especially her gift (an ability to see anything, including hidden objects, that's the other meaning of her ability). You know what I mean???  :lol: :lol:
    @Tanchan: just like i in the first post. i write this story 3 weeks ago and i cannot post it earlier due to my registration problem to this site. by the way i don't do that... All of you are the reasons why I motivate myself to write this, thanks for your stories that all of you created, I can able to challenge myself....

"Their best friends and their lovers." I'm  a bit confused at this sentence.

About that??? hmmm, you will know soon... I can't explain it right now since you don't want to be spoiled, it's a bit confusing you know  XD XD

Here's the part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase B: The Midget girl

Akiba Headquarters Tokyo, Japan

The short schoolgirl walking very fast to the hallway, ignoring any person she bumps. Then she stops to the wooden and metallic door. She very deeply sighs as she opens the door and close after going in. She went to her desk and silently sits.

Takahashi Minami, age 21, she is also called as Takamina. She’s a head general of the Twelve Constellations, having a Leo-rank (the highest rank of the twelve generals), and the President of Akiba Headquarters. She is wearing blue and white seifuku, with having four-star insignia and lionmane-shaped pin on her collar, and white skirt. Known to her friends as midget girl because of her very short height, which is 148.5 cm, and also known for her failing expressions and boyish-like personality.

She has an excellent swordsmanship skill, having mastered all swords styles at her young age. She is more comfortable to wield two swords, which she can use in full-offensive, offensive-defensive and full offensive stances, but sometimes she using one sword more often. She has a very fast movement speed and agility that she can evade barrage of bullets and any fast objects, thanks to her short height, which was her major advantage, and also can greatly using guns too. Her accuracy ratio is 400/400.

Her natural gift is Gift of Acceleration, an ability to move in inhuman speed, creating a blur vision when it is fast enough. Her speed is 5x than a speed of sound, making her the fastest general known. She can use it to confused enemies by leaving afterimage from her starting point. She can used it to fastly approach (the speed of sound at sea level is 340.30 m/s) far objects in split-seconds.

Her elemental abilities are audiokinesis (sound manipulation) an ability to create and manipulate sounds. She can able to create sound-barrier breaking blast such as shockwaves and sonicboom; and aerokinesis (wind manipulation) an ability to create and manipulate wind. She can able to create fast-velocity winds such as tornadoes and hurricanes. She able to travel in air by manipulating air particles around her, such as aerokinetic flight, air walking and levitating. She can use wind to propel herself from any direction, increasing her force of thrust to reduce drag.

She has personal weapon. Two 35” high-customized carbon-reinforced, titanium-steel katana, which has a high-concentrated beam cutting system on the edge of the blade, capable to cut a 10” reinforce concrete cleanly without destroying its surface. Her two scabbards are made with ultra-high carbon steel, with dragon engraving on each side, which can block bullets and bladed weapons without scratches.

She couldn’t contain her feelings anymore as her tears are starting to falling down her cheeks and suddenly broken down to sob. Her vice-president Aries-rank General Oshima Mai died last month because of heart attack. She considered her as mother since she became president of Twelve Constellations and head of the ADSF main headquarters 3 years ago. She also acts as her trainer in every situation and conditions in the headquarters since she’s very new and very young to lead the entire force. Now that General Oshima is gone, the shorter girl has nothing to do but keeping herself in sorrowful state. She locked herself at her office, only going out when in meeting or going home and only talk to her close friends although she can do properly her work.

While midget was busy for crying and sobbing, the sound of knocking door was heard, unfortunately she completely ignores it. The door is opened, revealed another short girl is coming to her office. She has also the same uniform as the midget, with the twin metallic tonfas hanging in her back. After the short girl close the door, she slowly move closer to the desk. Then she sits in front of the sobbing girl.

“Mou Takamidget, will you stop crying, for God’s sake. It’s been one month but still you’re not moving on?” The short girl frustratedly said.
    “What do you want? If you don’t have anything in here, just leave me alone.” The midget tearfully said with her head lying down.

The short girl remains in her place and sighed, waiting to her friend to calm down. While the midget finishes sobbing, she raises her head and wiped her tears.
    “I can’t do anything right without her.” The midget said.

“Daijoubu, we will always in your back, just be in yourself and have a confidence. We will not leave you alone, because we are your friends.” The short girl said.
    Hearing the short girl’s sentence, Takamina’s resolution became goes high that it reaches its climatic stage and lighten her mood.

“Arigatou, Yuko. You’re really my bestfriend” Takamina said, then she smiles.

“That our president. By the way, since your right-hand is going to heaven, who will gonna replace her?” Yuko jokefully asked.

“You’re not funny.” The midget rolled her eye. ”I’m not thought about it, it’s harder to find someone who can replace her”

“Maybe we can promote someone that below us (she’s referring to the below general, general>lieutenant general)”

“That would be not easy; being one of the Twelve Constellations requires great skills and talent.” Takamina countered.

“I already thought about it, so I suggest we could have a competition. I called it ‘Shoushin Senbatsu Taikai’. It’s not all about promotion, it about how they could show their hidden potential that would filled the position. By the way, we have two vacancies since now.” Yuko suggest.

“Dou iu koto? (What do you mean?)”

“Well as you can see. After General Oshima Mai is gone” Yuko paused and tried to look Takamina with worried eyes.

“I’m fine, continue”

“Ahem, well after your right-hand is gone. Last week, Sagittarius-rank General Urano Kazumi was resigning from her position as General and leave from her seat as Twelve Constellations.”

“What? How? When? Why?” Takamina asked many question like there is no tomorrow.

“Hey, calm down. Where are not gonna have a war right now.”

“OK”

“I will answer all your questions.” Yuko continued.

“First, she was resigning is not just about the death of her bestfriend.”

“Second, she was resigning because she’s very old now”

“And third, she was giving her position to someone that she knows.”

“Someone that she knows? Who is that person? And what’s the relationship between her?” Takamina asked.

“Her niece” Yuko answered.

“Ohhhh. Wait, we can’t just let her to have that position. We don’t have any information about that person!” Takamina said.

“Yeah I know. So that’s why I suggest this solution, right?”

“Ohhh. Ok, I guess I don’t have a choice. Permission granted, you may now to execute your project.”

“Thank you, General Takamidget” Yuko teasingly said then running at the door.

“HEY!!!!!!” Takamina shouted but Yuko was already in the outside.

“Mou, you’re not really funny, Yuko.” Takamina pouted.

“Maimai thank you for everything that you teach me. From now on, I’m gonna stand on my own feet.” Takamina said, looking to the ceiling. After that she smiles.

To be continued…

So what do you think???  :) :) :)
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:53:46 AM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline Kazan

• Member+
     :thumbup interesting
    I wonder what kind ability of yuko

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
    • Member+
    Man I hate this triangle rectangle love ( not hating you though XD) because I hate a third or fourth person getting in between them (with the exception of Tomochin XD). But at the end it's still Atsumina, right? But still, you trigger my curiosity. Okay I guess that Cindy's niece is nyanyan, right? If so then I can guess the people involved in this rectangle love! Though admittedly I don't like it that much, for the same reason stated above.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
    • Member+
    • Natsu Oshi DESU!
      • Kurosawa87
    Takamina takes on great responsibility although she faces the tough challenges ahead
    Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
    • Member+
    Re: Souhoukou Kankei Kinshi [04/05/13] Chapter 1-C: The Perverted girl
    « Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 11:13:57 AM »
    And again... Thanks for your comments...

@Kazan: You will know it in this part  XD XD XD

@Tanchan: Well this relationship is the most unique to these persons... actually there are other members are having this relationship too (Aside from Takamina, Acchan and the other two)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

@kurosawa87: You're right, much like how she express her thoughts about her suddden promotion into general manager

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deco: :deco: :deco:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase C: The Perverted girl

Still at Akiba Headquarters

“Thank you, General Takamidget” The short girl teasingly said then running at the door.

“HEY!!!!!!” Takamina shouted but Yuko was already in the outside.

After closing the door, she’s running now in the hallway while laughing, remembering the failing expression from her bestfriend’s face make.

Oshima Yuko, age 24, she is also called as Yuko.  She’s one of the generals of Twelve Constellations, having a Gemini-rank. She is wearing blue and white seifuku, with having four-star insignia and Roman numeral ‘II’ shaped pin on her collar, and white skirt. She was known to her friends as perverted girl because of her doing some perverted ways, like touching the butt and squeezing the breast; and also to her height, which was slightly same by Takamina, although Yuko is 4 cm higher than Takamina. She’s known for her squirrel-like teeth and dimples, which she said that was her charm points.

She has an excellent ambidexterity skill, capable of using any objects she can get with either or both of her two hands, either from as small as pencil to the 1.5 meter pole. She has also a very fast movement speed and agility, but not as fast as Takamina, but fast enough to evade bullets. She can use guns, but not often. Her accuracy ratio is 250/250.

Her natural gift is Gift of Hyper-Intuition, ability to gain more knowledge without the use of conscious thoughts but only using their reflexes. She can use this to predict any movement of an object surrounding from her by able to receive and understand the details of an object spontaneously, making her the fastest responding general known.

Her elemental abilities are electrokinesis (electric manipulation) the ability to create, manipulate and absorb any charged particles. She can able to create any electrical forms, either offensive or defensive forms, from simple to complex forms; and magnetokinesis (magnetic manipulation) the ability to generate and manipulate any forms of magnetism. She can use to control any magnetic objects, such as metals (not all are magnetic, and can create magnetic force.

She has also personal weapon. Two 25” high-customized, platinum-plated, carbon-reinforced, stainless steel tonfas. It is strong enough to create a 5” radius of dent to the wall and can able to block every bullet, even the bullet of a sniper rifle. It can also block any bladed objects, including laser-cutting devices, without scratches. These tonfas equip high-intensity electromagnetic pulse device on its internal. When activated, it releases high-current electromagnetic charges surrounding the tonfa (excluding the handle) in which she can use to paralyses and stuns the enemy and disrupts any electric-powered devices in short time.
    Yuko felt her body tired of running so she stop for a while and then walk. While she’s walking she saw a door with the silver cardboard hanging and a name engraved on it. She stop in front of the door and knock.

“Come in” Yuko heard from the other side of the door.

Yuko open the door and walk inside. After that she close the door and walk forward to the girl with same uniform who is busy eating melonpan while listening in MP5 and didn’t notice that Yuko was in front of her.

“Oi Rena-chan!!!! Could you please stop eating melonpan for a while and eat some meat.” Yuko shout.

“Kyaaaaa!!!!” A shockingly girl accidentally stumble herself from her seat.

“Hahahahahaha” Yuko laugh.

“Itai!!!!” Then the girl stands up and sits formally on her chair.

“Mou Yuko-senpai, don’t scare me like that. You’re giving me a heart attack you know”

“Hehehe, gomen gomen” Yuko said

“And could you please stop adding ‘senpai’ on my name, we are on the same rank!!!”

“But your 3 years older than me” Rena cutely pouted.

“That’s not the point!!!!!”

“So what you’re doing to my office, aside from startling me.” Rena said in serious tone.

“Wow, Aquarius-rank General Matsui Rena are in the serious mode. That’s the first time” Yuko clapped.

“I’m always been like this when comes in some obvious situations” Rena blushed from embarrassment

“KAWAII!!!!!” a girl, also with the same uniform, said behind them, making Yuko and Rena startled and jump from their seat.

The girl starts running from Rena and hugs her tightly, making Rena breathe deeply due to suffocation.

“Jurina-chan, I can’t breathe” Rena said.

“Hahahaha, Pisces-rank General Matsui Jurina, your Rena-chan is suffocating now” Yuko teasing.

“I can’t resist her cuteness. Rena-chan is so kawaii!!!!” Jurina hug her more tightly.

“I ca-n’t bre-athe. I’m gonna die now” Rena started now to feel fainted.

“Mou, will you stop that now Jurina. You’re killing Rena-chan you know” Yuko continued teasing.

When Jurina heard what Yuko said, she saw Rena’s skin turns paler. She withdraws now from her hug.

“Ohhh, Rena-chan gomenasai” Jurina apologize with puppy-eyes, her most dangerous and deadliest, ultimate superweapon that no one can able to resist this cuteness.

‘Uhhh too cute, I can’t resist it. I must fight it back’ Rena thought. She sweating a lot more due to her urging resistance.

“Pleases” Jurina said while making her face cuter.

“Fine, apology accepted” Rena sighed then she rubbed her temple with her hands.

“Hehehehehe, looks like Jurina force you to do that Rena.” Yuko teased.

“I don’t know. When she’s doing that, I can’t resist.”

After a while, the three sat down from the seats while Rena was continued eating melonpan.

“How’s Takamina-san?” Rena asked.

“Well looks like she’s fine now and I think it will not bother her anymore”

“Yokatta, I thought that midget will in a depression mode, that will gonna kill herself by that, Itai!!!” Jurina flinched.

“Why did you do that Rena-chan?”

“Don’t say that to Takamina-san, you know how she was shattered about the death of our vice-president” Rena said with concern.

“You’re right, gomenasai”

A knock was heard from the other side of the door.

“Come in” Rena command.

The door is open, revealing two girls, also with the same uniform as the three girls.

“Libra-rank General Watanabe Mayu, coming in” the girl with ponytail hair said and coming in.

“Scorpio-rank General Kashiwagi Yuki, coming in” the girl with raven hair said and coming in also.

“Wow my oshiri sister is here, hi Shiriri-chan” Yuko said.

“Ohh Oshiriko-chan, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing just visiting for a while and have a talk while drinking a tea” Yuko said while holding a teacup.

“So how’s your butt hunting, did you find yours?” Mayu said.

“Here are the two perverted sisters who can only talk about butts” Yuki said to Rena.

“Sou desu ne (That’s right)” Rena said

“Ie, I can’t find a perfect butt for me. I’m jealous to you because your have Yuki’s butt, can I touch it?” Yuko said.

“YADA!!!! Nobody will able to Yukirin’s butt beside me. Itai!!!! What is that for Yukirin.” Mayu shouts.

“Can you please shut up” Yuki shyly said.

“Hey I heard that Aries-rank General Urano Kazumi was resigned. Is that true?” Jurina asked, making the rest of the girls sit to any chair they will sit.

“Hai, that’s true” Yuko confirmed.

“Then, what should we do. Two position are in vacant now” Yuki said.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna start my project that will solved to our problems regarding that issue” Yuko said.

“What project Oshiriko-chan?” Mayu asked.

“I’m already proposing this project to Takamina. She permitted me now to execute it”

“What is it?” Jurina asked.

“I called it ‘Shoushin Senbatsu Taikai’ (Promotion Selection Tournament)”

“Oh it’s all about promotion, that’s easy” Yuki said.

“Sou desu ne, but it’s not a normal promotion”

“What do you mean about that Yuko-senpai?”

“It is a tournament for the lower ranks. The requirement of being a general must have very unique skills, natural talents and their elemental abilities must be in peak strength, right?” the four girls nodded.

“So that’s the basically the concept for this tournament. We need to find someone who has those requirements to fill the position by showing to us some their hidden potential through the series of competitions. But since there are two empty seats, we need two final winners. But that’s not it”

“There are more?” The four said in unison.

“To become Twelve Constellation generals, they must battle to one of us if they are worthy to worn these uniforms and have these badges.” Yuko proudly said.

“Ohhhhh, that’s a great idea” The four said in unison.

“So who will gonna join Yuko-senpai?”  Rena asked.

“Hmmm, they must be not lower than lieutenant colonel for them to participate”

“Ha?? But I thought only lieutenant general” Jurina said.

“If it’s only lieutenant general then there will have no fun at all. Besides, we have few lieutenant generals in all headquarters, right? So why not lieutenant colonel since there are so many with that rank?”

“Hmmm, you have a point. Sugoi, you are smarter than I expected” Yuki said
    “I’m not a general anymore if I don’t have a brain” Yuko pouted.

“Well anyway, since we have a permission by Takamina, we should have now a preparation for this project and I need all of the general’s help, you understand?” Yuko said

“Unnnnn” all girls excitedly nodded

“So let’s started, Ikimashou ka? (Let’s go?)” Yuko shouted

“HAI!!!!!!” all girls shout

To be continued…..

So....what do you think???   :cool2: :cool2: :on drink: :on drink:
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:04:58 PM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
    • Member+
    • Natsu Oshi DESU!
      • Kurosawa87
    The tournament will be a great one to read about

Great work
    Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline dark48

• ecchi
    • Member+
    • BELIEVE and it will happen
    This is super awesome

Can't w8 to read the nxt chapter

Pls continue ^^

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
    I can't wait to read about the Tournament!!!
    I can't wait for the next chapter!!
    hope u have time to update the fic!!
    i'll be surely waiting!!!

Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
    Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
    • ^ best of the best ^
    What a promising new fic :shocked Me like :D

So... the pairings so far are atsumina (possibly), kojiyuu (possibly too), wmatsui and mayuki? Who are the other four?  :?

Please put in tomotomo :bow: :bow: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror