JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Starless Night

Author Topic: ROYAL ACADEMY - Chapter 6 (27/05/2013)  (Read 53409 times)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 1
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
-Don’t ever steal Matsui Rena’s Melon Bread or make her angry
-Don’t flirt with Kasai Tomomi ( well unless you want to burn alive)
-Don’t enter to Watanabe Mayu’s house (except if you’re invited)
-Don’t mess with the college student
- Don’t pissed Maeda Atsuko
I laughed hard at Takamina's 5 last rules :hiakhiakhiak:
Wow, there're many ranks and each ranks has a different things :on gay:
Mayu is royal/blue rank so he owns a house :on woohoo:
How about Yuki and another? Royal/Blue rank also? Too curious :kekeke:
Miyuki and Sasshi have the same rank - pink :wahaha:
Wonder what rank will Jurina has :dunno:
Can't wait to see your new update :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
~Uwahh...I love the concept of this story/fanfic!!!~ the best!!~ :farofflook:

~Actually i'm a little curious about Jurina rank!! and lol..the last 5 rules from Takamina..really like it :twothumbs :twothumbs
~Please update fast!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!Thank you~ :kneelbow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
Ah........update more!!!!
This is awesome!!
The last five rules are so hilarious..... :lol:
update update update.... I'm craving for your next update!!!
GREAT FANFIC!!

:banghead: why they danso so perfectly? why?
 :twothumbs Jurina boy ver~~ daisuki dayo

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 1 (author's reply to the comment's)
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2013, 06:16:55 AM »
@X_Last-Cross_X -
 Yuria is just like Jurina (Jurina's father is an S-type Human and his mother is a Normal Human) but the difference between Jurina and Yuria is, Yuria is train by her father and teach her how the S-type world goes and also the school system, while Jurina doesn't have a father that can teach him how to control his power, and explain him how the school system work.
But yes you could say that they are hybrid hehehe.
Thank you for you're comment.
stay tune for the next chapter

@kiruchi -
Yes, I update it and I'm still working on chapter 2

@ashiya -
well Juri-boy is one of the main-cast here, yeah he will get more screen time
about pairing I won't tell you for now
but his power (human female Pherome) yeah he might get more girl or maybe not hehehe

@  Sherin -
well Miyuki's character is still a mistery, about Jurina's power (human female Pherome) i think it's not that bad (if you know how to use it). And about Sasshi, Lovetan and Miyuki's rank, Pink that's kinda high actually. And Mayu's well he is the heir of Watanabe so...... do I really need to explain it?

@ cisda83 -
well I got this fic idea while i'm watching To Aru kagaku No Railgun. and yes I the school system is kinda like Gakuen Alice school system, but I create my own version hehehe. Well even i want to be in this fantasy school.
And Miyuki's character is still a mistery, also same with Takamina's power so stay tune
Thank you for you're comment

@chemicalstar -
whoa!! really. Thank you, about Minami yeah he is scared of Atsuko hehehe

@Elo -
well yeah it's the best, because it's the student council president tips

@ mayuki_daisuki -
yeah Mayu and Milky are cute >///< heheh

@ POPCAT -
you're right it is a sucide mission heheh

@ Shinoki -
well yeah i'm a otaku but not that extreme heheh

@ ptrd3009 -

@ GNUpon -

@ leEwẬy -
about the others rank, they will be revealed in the future, and yeah Mayu is a Genuis hehehe

@ Dieyg48 -
about Jurina's rank it will be reavealed soon... heheh

@ Hirasawaizumi -

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 1 (author's reply to the comments)
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 03:27:24 PM »
So you also watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun :mon innocent:
Then did you watch To Aru Majutsu no Index?? :mon sweat:
Anyway, Mayu is a genius :mon squee:
I'm too curious about the other's rank :mon mischief:
I'll wait for your new update so update soon :mon pray2:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 03:56:49 PM »
Yeah... I can understand...

I like both To Aru kagaku No Railgun and Alice Gakuen...

So I can't wait to see how you are going to develop the story...

I can't wait...

Erm... still mysteries about Takamina and Miyuki huh...?

Well looking forward to know....

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »
                                         Chapter 2

The new students receive a message, that their rank placement test will be held in the school gym.

In the school gym

All the student are chatting, while the others are bragging about their power. But they all stop, when a man enter the room. The man looks like he is in his early twenties or more, the man move in front, then clap his hand to get all the students attention.

“Good morning kids” the man said
“Good morning sir” the student reply
“I’m Kimoto Kira, and I will be the one that gonna test all of you” Kira said while smiling
‘You’re rank will be determine by the result of you’re test, and you’re test will be divided into three” Kira said while grabbing a marker, then he write something on the white board.

“First IQ test, this test will determine on how intelligent you are. This test will be 45% point.” Kira said then show the student some test paper
“Second test will be Power Balance and Control (PBC). This test will determine how well you can use you’re power, and it will be also 45% point” Kira said then walk to distribute the test paper
“Third and last test is Power Limitation. This test will determine how well you can push you’re self, it will be 10% point” Kira said the smile

Kira walked again in front, but there’s a girl suddenly entered the room

“Kimoto-sensei, sorry I’m late” Asuka said
“Nah, it’s okay” Kira said then flash a smile

Then Asuka smile and walked into the side, and grab a chair then sit on it

“Kids, Asuka will be my assistant to you’re test. So please be nice to her” Kira said then give the student the signal to start the first test
“By the way, this first test time limit is only two hours. And please don’t cheat, so you won’t get any punishment” Kira said, then sit and observe the student

After two hours, Kira collect all the papers then, a boy enter the room

‘Oh! Watanabe-san, you’re here” Kira said
“………..” Mayu didn’t reply to him
“Here Watanabe-san, please check this” Kira said then give Mayu all the papers

Mayu just sit in the corner, then reach for his pocket, and grab a little card. The card scan all the papers, then less than a minute, he got the result. Then he give the result to Kira, and he leaves the room.

“Okay, the highest on this test” Kira said, with a smile on his face. The student just look at him with uneasy look
“Matsui Jurina, 94% of you’re answer is correct” Kira said
“Yes!!” Jurina reply, then show his smile
“Kids let proceed on the second and last test” Kira said, while walk in the middle of the gym. Asuka and the students follow him
“Kids, I want you to show me you’re power” Kira said, while come closer to a girl in the corner
“You’re first” He said

The girl goes to the center, then sing. All the students fall on the ground and some of them fall asleep, Kira signal the girl to stop.

“Shimazaki-san, you’re great. But let me ask you some question first” Kira said, then Asuka some near them. Kira look at her, Asuka just nodded her head and smile. She come closer to Shimazaki then tap her forehead, Shimazaki’s eyes look like it loss it’s life. Asuka just smile.

“How long have you been using you’re powe, Shimazaki-san?” Asuka ask her
“Almost four years” Paruru said (note she looks like a zombie)
“Did you ever use you’re power that give you a headache, then suddenly collapse. If yes, when and where?” Asuka ask
“Yes, when my teacher harassing my classmate, I just can’t take it anymore, so I use my power. I don’t know how much power I did use that time, but I just felt a headache, then I collapse” Paruru said blankly
“Can you stop you’re power?” Asuka ask
“Yes, I can also wake them up” Paruru said

Asuka touch again Paruru’s forehead. Paruru’s eye come back to normal, then she gave Kira and Asuka a questioning looks

“Thank you Shimazaki-san, you can  sit there while waiting “ Kira said, then point a chair
“Ano, Sensei, can I ask you a question?” Paruru said
“Yes, what is it?” Kira answered
“Why are you and Kuramochi-sempai not affected by my power?” Paruru ask
“Okay I’ll answer that, but can you wake them up first?” kira said, then point to the sleeping students

Paruru nodded her head and sing. While the students wake up, then ask “what just happened?”

“Kids, listen to me” Kira said, then grab the students attention
“Do you see this ring?” Kira said, then show the ring to the student. The student just nodded
“This ring is a Power Shield (PS ring). It can shield us from some power, and only teacher can have it, or student’s that have a mission like Asuka here. But you must return it” Kira said,
Then Kira walk right in front of Jurina

“Okay, you’re next” Kira said

Jurina just nodded his head, then use his power. But suddenly all the girls look at him, like they want to eat him alive (except for Asuka), they coming closer to him, then jump on him and give him some kiss while the others just hug him.

“Jurina, you can stop now” Kira said
“ I can’t” Jurina reply, while smiling awkwardly
“Ehh!! Why?” Kira said, then give him a confuse look
“I don’t know how” Jurina said, while trying to escape from the girls
“Eh!?” Kira said, while showing his shock face

Kira come closer to the other student (Boy) and said  “Maybe a little shock whould wake them up” then tell the boy to shock all the girls. The girls wake up, their hair was a mess.

“Eh!? What happened?” Yuria ask

All the boys including Kira and Asuka looks the other way, while trying so hard to not laugh. The girls really look like a mess, some girls are mad about their hair. Kira then look at Asuka, Asuka notice it and nodded her head. Asuka tap Jurina’s forhead, then Jurina’s eyes look like it lost it’s life.

“How long have you been using you’re power?” Asuka ask
“About a month ago” Jurina said blankly

Kira facepalm  himself, while Asuka just giggle.

“Did you ever use you’re power that give you a headache the collapse, If yes, when and where” Asuka ask
“No” Jurina said
“Can you control you’re power?” Asuka ask
“No” Jurina said

Kira’s scratching his head, while Asuka just give him a worried look. Then Asuka tap Jurina’s forehead, Jurina’s eyes come back no normal.

“What just happened?” He ask
“Have a sit Matsui-san. And wait for the result” Kira said the point the chair next to Paruru

Jurina sat down to his seat and waited for all the student to finish their test. After that Kira come to the stage and announce the result.

“Okay kids, first I would like to announce the top scorer. Her IQ and PBC are both above average” Kira said, all the student look at him
“The top scorer is………………….. Shimazaki-san” Kira said, while smiling

All the student are clapping their hand, while Paruru just give a shocking expression on her face.

“Really?” Paruru ask
“Yes, and you got a plain/white diamond rank” Kira said, while showing a plain/white diamond badge

After that Kira gave all the students their result. Jurina got a Yellow color diamond rank also did Yuria ( Writer POV. Jurina got a yellow badge because his PBC are below normal, he can’t even use his power properly, while his IQ is excellent) Kira also give them their school uniform and cash card aslo their room keys. While Asuka gave them their class schedule for tomorrow.

“Matsui-san” Kira said, Juirna just look at him
“Yes sir?” Jurina ask
“Please practice you’re power” Kira said
“Yes sir” Jurina reply
“ I bet, if you master you’re power, you may be able to get a argle/red diamond rank someday” Kira said, with a assuring smile, Jurina just nodded his head.

Meanwhile in Mayu’s house

“Mayu did Kuramochi-sempai already submit her report to Takahashi-sempai?” Miyuki ask Mayu
“Nope…. Not yet” Mayu said blankly
“Please call me if she did, please” Miyuki said, Mayu just stare at her

After 20 minutes of waiting (Miyuki just reading a book, while Mayu’s just typing to his computer)

“Milky!” Mayu said
“ Did Kuramochi-sempai already send her report?” Miyuki ask, while showing her sparkling eyes
“Un…….” Mayu just nodded his head
“ Mayu, can you give me the new student’s rank?” Miyuki said

mayu just give her all the new student rank and full detail of Asuka’s report.

“Thank’s cousin” Miyuki said, then teleport to her room. She check the files that Mayu gave her, then she search Matsui Jurina
“Yellow diamond rank?” Miyuki said, showing a frown to her face
“Maybe, I can’t use him” Miyuki said , changing her frown face to a pouting face
“Yet” now Miyuki is smirking

Meanwhile in Jurina’s room

He change his clothes to his school uniform (school rule RA.39 you must always wear you’re school uniform in school day, you can only wear casual clothes when Saturday and Sunday or school’s over.) then he look himself at the mirror and smile.

“Look’s good” Jurina said, then flash a smile. Then he looks at his bag, he open it and grab a picture frame, then smile.
“Mom, I promise I will be a great student” Jurina said, then place the picture frame on his table
“Yosh! Time for practice” he scream’ but he looks around his room
“Eh! I need more space” Jurina said, and got out to his room

He walk and search until he find a perfect place to practice, the place is spacious and he didn’t see any students around.

“Okay, first I need to focus” Jurina said, then he begin his practice

But he didn’t notice that there is a girl that just sitting on the bench, reading some fashion magazine. (Jurina didn’t see the gir; because there’s a tree blocking his view from the girl). Jurina then use more force to his power, until the girl got affected to his power. The girl got up and walk closer to Jurina.

“Hi” the girl said

Jurina just open his eyes, then he see a brown color haired girl with a argle/red color diamond badge to her collar. The girl smile to Jurina showing her crooked teeth.

‘I’m  Itano Tomomi” Tomochin said while grabbing Jurina’s right arm.
“Call me Tomochin, and you are now my new boyfriend” Tomochin said while hugging Jurina’s right arm
“Eh!!! I need to find Kimoto-sensei” Jurina said

Jurina walked around the school campus while Tomochin still hugging his arm, his looking for Kira to help him. But he notice all the students are looking at them, some are whispering and the other gave them a shocking or question look on their face. Jurina just ignore it, his priority right now is to find Kira. He  goes to the School Center to look for the teacher, but suddenly there’e a boy running fast to his direction, and punch him.

“Whaa!! Why did you punch me?.. Ouch” Jurina asked, while whipping his bleeding lips
“Don’t you dare touch Tomochin” The boy said

Jurina looks at him, he wear a black necklace with “TOMO” crave on it, and he also have a pink color diamond badge attach to his collar

“Chiyuu!! Why did you puch my new boyfriend?” Tomochin said, then run to Jurina to check his face
“BOYFRIEND!!!??” Chiyuu said, while he glare at Jurina. Look like he’s gonna kill him
“Yes!” Tomochin said, then kiss Jurina’s cheek. Jurina’s eyes widen, and he show his shocking face
“You!!” Chiyuu said, while pointing his finger to Jurina, then there’s a strong gust of wind hit Jurina. The wind cut him like a knife
“I’m gonna kill you!!” Chiyuu said, while running close to Jurina

Jurina just got up and run for his dear life.

“KIMOTO-SENSEI HELP!!!!!” Jurina scream for help while running

Jurina just run for his dear life, while Chiyuu’s running after him while using his power. Chiyuu’s destroy one of the fruit stall on the sideway, and lift up all the fruits using the wind, then throw all of it to Jurina. Jurina manage to dodge some of it, but he got hit while trying to dodge the watermelon. And now he is cover with fruit. He just ignore it and run even faster than before Other student just hide or run away from the fight.

Meanwhile in the School Coffee shop

All the students are having fun and enjoying their beverage and meals, when suddenly there’s a boy entered the shop, he also wear a plain/white color badge attach to his collar. The boy look terrified and trying to catch his breath. Everybody’s looking at him, but he ignore it and goes to the table of the student council, come closer to the girl with argyle/red color diamond badge attach to her collar.

“Excuse me, Oshima-sama”  The boy said
“Yes, Airi?” Yuko said
“Ano, there’s a fight in the school’s center” Airi said while scratching his head
“Really!? Whose fighting?” Yuko ask
“Kasai-sama and the one of the new student name Matsui Jurina” Airi said
“Kasai?!!” A black haired girl said, she’s have a pink color diamond badge attach to her collar
“Yes, Kashiwagi-sama” Airi said
“Why would Chiyuu fight on a new student?” Yuki ask, while giving a questioning looks on her face
“There’s must be a reason” another black haired girl said, she sitting beside Yuki and also have a Plain/ White color diamond badge attach to her collar
“Kasai-sama is jealous of him” Airi answered
“Eh!! Why?” the black hair girl ask
“Ano R-Rena-san, Itano-sama said to Kasai-sama that his new boyfriend is the new kid” Airi said
“EEEEHHHH!!!!??” all of them said
“I’ve never seen Chiyuu’s jealous. It’s always been Tomochin the one that get Jealous” Yuko said, with a smirk on her face
“Un…” the boy beside Yuko nodded his head, he is also wearing a pink colo diamond badge attach to his collar
“Nyan Nyan isn’t this interesting?” Yuko ask
‘Well, we need to fix it” Yuki said, then go outside
“Yeah, you’re right” Yuko said, then follow Yuki outside, Nyan Nyan also follow them

Rena’s about to get up, but Airi grab her hand

“R-Rena-san please be careful” Airi said, while blushing
“Airin how many times do I have to tell you, call me Rena” Rena said, while smiling
“R-Rena” Airi said, he is now redder than before
“Don’t worry Airin” Rena said, while touching his cheek

Airi can’t look directly to Rena, he’s now blushing like crazy. Rena remove her hand on Airi’s face and go outside to follow Yuki and the others

Meanwhile in the School Center

Jurina is now cornered and Chiyuu’s coming closer to him, with a deadly eyes looking directly at him. Chiyuu use his power to trow a gust of wind to Jurina. Jurina tries to cover his face, but the wind hit him like a knife. He got cut all round his body.

“Any last word, before you die?” Chiyuu said, while coming closer to Jurina

Jurina just stare at him coming closer, until Chiyuu grab Jurina’s collar and lift him up. Jurina’s can’t do anything, he’s tried from all of the running, and his body body hurt like hell. Jurina close his eyes, accepting the fact that he can’t escape this situation. But he hear a girl voice.

“Chiyuu!!! Stop it” Tomochin said, then hug Chiyuu
“Tomochin, I’m gonna kill him” Chiyuu said
“Why?” Tomochin ask, then gave him a confuse look
“Ehh?? Because I’m you’re fiancée” Chiyuu said
“I know that, but why are you hurting him?” Tomochin ask, while pointing at Jurina
“Eh!! Because he is trying to steal you from me” Chiyuu said, while giving Tomochin a questioning look
“huh? I don’t remember it?” Tomochin said
(Writers POV Jurina’s power is limited in some period of time, and if you got affected by it, you won’t remember anything, while under his power)
“But you just said that he is you’re new boyfriend” Chiyuu said, while his eyes soften and look like his about to cry
“Chiyuu, you do know that I love you, right?” Tomochin said, and kiss Chiyuu’s cheeks, Chiyuu just nodded his head

Jurina’s felt his eyes got heavier and he can’t understand what Chiyuu and Tomochin talking about. But he saw a three woman and a man come closer to Chiyuu and Tomochin, before he passed out

“Ahh!! Finally found you” Yuko said
“Huh?!” Chiyuu said, while tilting his head
“Don’t give me a Huh?” yuko said
“Why?” Chiyuu ask
“You do know that Takamidget and the teachers gonna punish you for causing a mess in the School Center, right?” Yuko said
“It’s not my fault” Chiyuu said
“It’s him” Chiyuu pointed to Jurina

Rena and Yuki check on Jurina

“Seems like he passed out” Rena said
“Wow look all the damage” Yuki said

Chiyuu just looks the other way, while Yuko just scratch he head

“I only did it because he is hugging my Tomochi” Chiyuu said, while blushing
“Yeah! We will hear the whole story, when he wakes up. For now let bring him to Kumi” Yuko said, while the others just nodded and follow her order

In the School Hospital

Jurina’s slowly opening his eyes, his body hurt and he felt thirsty. He was about to get up from the bed, but a man came in and said

“Please stay on the bed” The man said, he have a brown hair and have a argle/red color diamond badge attach to his collar
“Where I’m I?”  Jurina ask
“You’re in the school hospital” The man said
“how long, I have been passed out?” Jurina ask
“hmm… About ten hours, I think” The man said
“Who are you?” Jurina ask again, while the man just smile at him
“Me? I’m Yagami Kumi, and I’m a member of the student council” Kumi said with a smile on his face.

.........TBC

Thank's for the comments minna
and thank you for reading chapter 2

New Character profile

Kimoto Kira (25) (male)-
He is Kanon's big brother, he is protective over Kanon ( that's why Kumi's shy to Kanon, and can't talked to her properly) he is also a teacher in such a young age, he is a genius like Kanon. And he can Travel Time. and he is the home room teacher of Jurina's class.

(Writers POV I don't know who is this dude, I just search on google handsome japanese actor, and I picked him to be Kanon's big brother. hehehe Sorry for using his picture in my fiction  :sweatdrop:)

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 2
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2013, 08:38:34 AM »
Jurin got a Yellow rank :on woohoo:
So Yuki, Haruna got Pink rank and Rena got Plain/White while Yuko and Kumi got Argyle/Red one :ding:
Tomomi was jealous with Jurina when he saw Tomochin hugging him and said that he was her new boyfriend :wriggly:
I was laugh hard the part Tomomi chasing Jurina :on lol:
Renairin :hehehe:
Yuko and Haruna just like always :hehehe: Playful and air-headed, maybe :on drink:
What's the little card that Mayu used? I want to have one :wahaha:
Why Milky need Kuramochi's report :dunno:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 09:31:54 AM »
Kimoto kira is Nishikido ryo right?  :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
Jurina's power is so ... :shocked So he got yellow rank.

Imagining all the girls chasing and trying to raep Juriboy lolololol XDD

Paru can use her power to make all people fall asleep :lol:

WTomo, Ikemen Chiyuu  :twothumbs Yup!
Renairin's there... I just cant stand anymore... there's no WMatsui~ *sob*

the why Milky wants Kuramochi's report? Hmm...I am kinda scared of that smirk right now
Mayu has a magic card to test people's IQ? SUGOI!

PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2013, 11:23:46 AM »
Wahahaha!!!I really like Jurina power!! It's a relief that Jurina is not a playboy[maybe,idk]!!Wahaha!!

~I like it when Tomochin is affected by Jurina's power!! And Chiyuu get jealous!!~Well i'm satisfied on Jurina's
rank...hahaha~Can't believe that he can't control his own power...hehehh~

~anyway...thank you for the update...i'm looking forward for your next update~ :bow: :bow: :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :twothumbs :heart:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »
Hahaha lol, I just don't know how to describe  what I just read ahhah. But I Loved it lol :shy2: :on lol:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
Although this feels like it's coming from some random Harem anime, I like it just bcuz it's Jurina. XD

I'm glad you made Jurina character's IQ quite high, although she's childish and playful, that girl is studying hard. So far her lowest score is around 75, more or less, she mentioned it in of the Theatre MC. It's one of her parents' condition to get good grade if she want to continue being an idol. Alot of authors usually make her character stupid and a rebel, though. ^^'

And there's the ranking, I'm expecting it to be sth like that. Now what I'm curious is how many Blue and Red badges are there. If even Yuko is red then Blue is lesser than I thought.

Now I want you to confirm me one thing, this is not a RenAirin ending, right? You need to tell me this beforehand. I know there will be some pentagon loves going on and all but if it's RenaAirin, I need to know cuz I can't take it. Sorry if this means spoiling the plots.

Everyday Juriken

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2013, 12:55:45 PM »
@ashiya and Sherin -
ano about RenaAirin thing remember my intro at Rena
she likes to tease Airi right
I won't reveal my other pairing
because that won't be fun isn't it
but do expect some random pairing because of Jurina's power hehehe :ding: :ding:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2013, 01:15:46 PM »
Jurina is so funny... he can't control his power.... he can't stop his female pheromones....  :lol:

He is surrounded by girls... unable to stop... while being tested   :shocked

Now...He is being attacked by Chiyuu because of his power again... Making Tomochin loved him.... :twisted:

Chiyuu causing damage to the school properties and blaming it on Jurina...

AH... Jurina fainted because of his injury and stress from Chiyuu

What's going to happen to Jurina now that he woke up?

What would Chiyuu and the others do to Jurina?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
Don't worry I like JurinaxHarem. I told you I've been wanting to read this. XD

For RenaAirin, I was talking about the ending, not the plots.

Everyday Juriken

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
Poor Jurina! Hope the lesson will start asap so that he could learn to control his power.Personally, I think his power is kind of ... useless? LOL!!!Other than creating mess and stirring up more troubles... especially worse if he got a GF next time...but it's a fun one as compared to others, especially for the readers!  :P2

Can we have Wmatsui?  :love:  Or only RenaAirin?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »
Somehow, I wonder how Rena will react to Jurina.....
lol, chiyuu getting angry.... yups, that is new
poor Jurina......
Paruru~~~ hooray~~~

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2013, 02:05:11 PM »
Wait, you mean Jurinaxharem?

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE U  :farofflook: 

Rena likes to tease Airin you said, but obviously WMatsui's not... If it's Renairin, like Sherin-san, I just cant take it  ;)

Kuminon? yay~ :on lol:
Seriously, Juju u need to control your power, or...
What would Kumi and the student council do with him?

Hmm, let's wait for the next chapter...
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2013, 03:04:46 PM »
I love this fic!!!!
It's to AWESOME :twothumbs