JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: (SKE48 Fanfic) Black Bullet - Prologue  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
(SKE48 Fanfic) Black Bullet - Prologue
« on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:56 AM »

Something that came up in the middle of wrestling of me versus mountains of test, might continue later on April. Sorry for the bad English.

PS: I will be having fun writing this later. Chiao~

Black Bullet

Prologue

A sharp pain on the back of my head forced me to open my eyes only to look at something blurry but shining.

I tried focusing my eyes a bit more by blinking my eyes, turns out it was a light bulb dimly lit above. I tried moving my hand and found it all bandaged up and I winched in pain as I tried to move them. Same goes for my left foot as well, if I can feel it.

"What happened to me..?" I muttered lowly as I tried to turn back my memories. I felt another sharp pain on my head as I make the effort, forced me to release a pained grunt.

The door burst open and I saw a figure standing by the door. A woman, black haired and short figure wearing a leather jacket.

"Sae, you're alive!!" She ran up to my bed and hugged me tight. "Thank Godness.. I-"

"Ano.." I tried to release my hug from her. "Do I know you?"

The woman's face suddenly was struck short, "What?! Y-you-"

"Hey Mieko?" Said another voice coming in along with another figure. "Is everything alright?" Then she saw me with her mouth open. "She's awake."

The short woman shook her head, "Nishishi, get Akarin. Something's wrong with her!"

"What?"

The short woman looked at me, "Sae, do you remember your full name?"

I thought a bit of the question, "It's Miyazawa... I think it's Miyazawa Sae.."

"You think?" asked the one by the door. "Masaka... Did she-"

"Get Akarin!!" yelled the short woman. I can see her trying hard not to spill her tears, the sight makes me guilty somehow but seriously...

I don't know what's going on.

"Sae.." said the short woman after the figure left, I can see the plead in her eyes. "Who was that person before? Tell me her name."

"I..." I tried remembering. "I-I... don't know.."

"No way..."

Another figure arrived shortly followed by other one from before. She was wearing a white coat and a clip board in her hand. She looked at the short woman, "Mieko, what happened?"

"She can't remember a thing.." shook the woman with tears silling over, making me confused than ever. "She doesn't even remember me.."

The one named Nishishi hugged the short woman tightly as she looked at me. "Sae.. What happened to you?"

"I-I..." I blinked upon the question as I look for answers in my brain.

"I don't know."

Prologue Ends

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
Re: (SKE48 Fanfic) Black Bullet - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:45:02 AM »
Ehhh ? What happen with sae ?
Is she got amnesia ?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: (SKE48 Fanfic) Black Bullet - Prologue
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:57:49 PM »
Something happen and Sae lost her memory... :shocked:

Oh, I can't wait! Please continue! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui