JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl

Author Topic: Operation: Get my Pants or what ever the hell it was...  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Tikitty

• ecchi
Operation: Get my Pants or what ever the hell it was...
« on: March 18, 2007, 07:31:07 AM »
I posted this fic on another forum a loooong time ago but thought i'd post it here for the hell of it. Re-edited it and posted it here.

Just a simple one shot. Hope you like it =]

The atmosphere after the summer concert that had finally finished was much different then before. Tension had loomed around the air beforehand but now everyone seemed much more reserved. Well, except for a few energetic people who, no matter what the situation, could always seem to keep a smile on their face. But now was different. It was like a big gust of wind had come by and blew the tension out of everyone only to be replaced with relief and relaxation. It was always like this with everyone of the group, even if they had been doing these concerts for over 3 years. The best part of a concert was always after it was finished. But in some people’s cases… it was the night before…

“You want me to WHAT?!” the cafeteria silence was broken by Miki’s sudden shout. Everyone looked up from what they were eating and stared at the unnoticing and surprised looking idol.
“Shhhhhhh!!! I told you to keep quiet” a harsh voice spoke to Miki from across the table. Miki, not caring that almost every eye in the cafeteria was on her at the moment, dropped her chop sticks and silently stared at the person who sat across from her. She didn't need to speak, the glaring look upon Miki's face already spoke the words for her.
“Oh, come on Miki. You’ve got to do this for me... I totally forgot about the…my clothes until now” the person across the table pleaded with Miki. Miki  on the other hand remained silent before forcing her face into a fake smile. “Ahahaha….” She sarcasticly laughed, her face showing a chilling smile. Her face turned back into what it had looked like before, cold with a taunting glare.
“No.” Miki flatly said. There was no way she was going to do a favour for her teammate who sat across from her again. Last time she had taken the blame for supposedly sneaking out in the middle of the night, which of course she didn't do and if she did she wouldn't have gotten caught, because another member of her group had seen a figure walk back into the dorm Miki and her teammate had shared. Her punishment was spending an hour listening to Tsunku's constant complaining, half of which didn't even relate to her. Nothing was worse than listening to Tsunku rant like a mother with seven kids. The person across from her grabbed one of Miki’s wrists and held it tight as she looked into Miki’s eyes with complete desperation.
“Miki, I’m serious. If Aya finds my ..uhh..clothes in there… I’m dead! Well, not really, but I’ll in a lot of trouble!” The female whined as she tightened her grip on Fujimoto’s wrist, “And then Tsunku will come after me and he’ll make sure that we-”
“Stop whining Hitomi. You’re creeping me out!” Miki growled and she pulled her arm out of Hitomi’s grasp, “You sound like Sayumi complaining about losing one of her precious hair ties. And man do I seriously just want to slap her one of these days” Miki stabbed a defenseless gyoza with her chopsticks. Just then Sayumi let out a huge and uncalled for sneeze.
“I’m so screwed” The overly-stressed singer just sat back into her chair and sighed as she picked at the bento in front of her with her chopsticks.
“Just go and ask Aya to give you your clothes back” Miki snuffed as she shoved the steaming holey gyoza into her mouth and chewed. Miki was hungry and ignored the fact that the delicious gyozas were burning her mouth as gulfed them down one by one. Hitomi only slapped her hand on the table in frustration, “I’ve already told you. You’re the only one who knows about us and I’m not in the position to let anyone else know”
Miki continued to scarfe down the rest of her gyozas and started at Hitomi's bento across from her.
"Not going to eat those gyoza?"
Miki’s annoyance was finally getting to Hitomi. And with that, Hitomi stood up from her chair and slowly started to walk away.
“Wait!” Miki called out after forcefully swallowing the semi-chewed gyoza in her mouth, “Fine. I’ll do it” Miki muttered. Hitomi seemed to have heard Miki’s quiet reply because a huge smile came across her face and she turned around. Hitomi grabbed one of Miki’s hands and forcibly dragged her out of the cafeteria while Miki tried to grab as many of Hitomi's gyoza as possible in her hands before they were out of her reach. Everyone around them stared at Hitomi pulling Miki's arm as Miki followed along, frantically trying to eat the gyoza that were now burning her hands.

“Hitomi and Miki sure seem to know how to make a big scene” Risa watched as a buoyant Hitomi and a hungry Miki left the caf. Makoto didn’t even bother to look at the two seniors leaving, “Yea. They really sure know how to hide their excitement when they obviously look like they’re going off to do who knows what” she rolled her eyes and Risa instantly started choking on a sushi roll.

The whole problem came about when Rika had been told she needed to attend a meeting with her management along with her two side kicks Yui and Erika. Rika had a hotel room to herself the night before and upon hearing the request of her being needed elsewhere, much to Hitomi’s dismay, Rika packed her belongings and left with her group members shortly after the concert. Though the short change in plans ruined what was supposed to have been Hitomi’s and Rika’s time together. Of course, it didn’t mean that Rika and Hitomi hadn’t spent time together earlier on, and more specifically, the night before the concert. So why was Hitomi acting like a panicky Eri before riding a rollercoaster? Just one little problem, Aya.
Aya, after having complained about hearing weird moaning noises during the night (wonder where that could have come from?) was then reassured that there were no ghosts in her room or even in the other rooms and told to change into Rika’s room for the night. Aya didn’t bother to have a maid clean her room, she was quite tired and decided to move all of her junk to Rika’s old room and was thinking of hitting the hay earlier that night.

“Ok. So I just have to distract her as you go and grab your stuff?” Miki went over the plans that the paranoid Hitomi had hastily made on the spot just outside of Aya’s door. Hitomi violently nodded her head as she motioned for Miki to enter Aya’s room. Like hell Hitomi was being a major scatterbrain because she accidentally forgot to bring her clothes with her, which Miki wondered how the heck Hitomi managed to get around the next morning with out her clothes. There was something more that was making Hitomi freak out. Surely Aya wouldn’t have cared too much about being told that Hitomi and Rika were maybe more closer than everyone else suspected, it wasn’t like Aya hadn’t dealt with that kind of situation before.

The door knob clicked and before she knew it Miki found herself inside the hotel room walking towards the middle of the room, Hitomi closely following behind her. Hitomi stopped at the end of the short entrance that connected into the open room as Miki continued to walk unaware of what was going on.

“Ahhhhhhh!” came a scream from within the room and Miki jumped and turned to look at Aya who was just wearing a bathrobe and a towel that kept Aya’s hair wrapped on her head. Miki felt her cheeks start to burn as she stared at Aya’s full figure, her bathrobe was a tight fit amongst her feminine body.
“What are you doing here!” Aya demanded of Miki, which came as a surprise to Miki who had barged in on Aya many times before without getting the same reaction. Aya must still have been paranoid from the not-so-mysterious moaning last night.
“Oh, ummm” Miki fumbled with an excuse as to why she had suddenly appeared in Aya’s room. It was just too hard to think when her mind was focused on other things at the moment.
“I just wanted to check up on you. You said you were tired or something” Miki blurted, the red in her cheeks only getting deeper. Now more calm than a minute ago, Aya moved from the bathroom door to the mini kitchen which was a part of the hotel suite.
“Yea, today really tired me out so I think I’m going to bed early” She opened the small fridge door and pulled out an all but too familiar bottle of tea, “Want one?” Aya asked as she held up a bottle of her famous Ayaya tea. Miki grabbed the tea out of Aya’s hands and took a seat at the small circular table just beside the mini sink. Aya took instead a plate of cream puffs on the counter for the both of them and sat down opposite to Miki, her back facing the top-open half wall which parted the bedroom and the kitchen.

Miki watched as Hitomi inched her way into the bathroom and slowly closed the door, making sure not to shut it all the way.
“I think I should be the one asking if you’re ok” Aya waved her hand infront of Miki who had been intently watching Hitomi slip out of view. Miki looked away from the now slightly open bathroom door and took a swig from her Aya tea as if she was drinking alcohol, “Yea, Fine” she muttered after placing the bottle onto the table once again.

The two had gotten into a heated conversation about why Takahashi was spending large amounts of time with Tsunku recently when there was a small bang that came from the bathroom. Aya spun around in her chair and looked at the door, wide eyed.
“I left the door open, why is it closed?!” Aya whispered in fright while Miki quickly stood up and marched right into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Miki bitterly whispered, “Can’t you be quiet while you look for your non-existent clothes?” into the empty looking bathroom. Noticing no one was in her apparent view, Miki only sighed and crossed her arms, “Hitomi, get your ass out from behind that damn shower curtain”. Popping her head slightly to see Miki staring at her, Hitomi stepped out of the bathtub feeling rather humiliated.
“It’s not in here” Hitomi said but quickly corrected herself, “I mean, my clothes”
“Ok, so we’re done here. You must have brought them with you when-“ Miki was interrupted with Hitomi’s outburst.
“No!” realizing that remark was much too loud, Hitomi dropped her volume “Maybe it was in the room when…” she stopped herself from going any further when she saw Miki giving her a sly look, an eyebrow raised while the other was lowered.
“Miki! Is there anything in there?!” Both females heard Aya call from the other room.
“I’m using your washroom kay? I’ll be out in a sec” Miki lied as she flushed the toilet and turned back to face Hitomi.
“Look, I’ll distract her as you look around the room. But I can’t promise I can keep her attention away for that long so be quiet” Miki muttered, turning on the taps to make it seem as if she were washing her hands. Hitomi was never the best in keeping quiet. Aya’s contracted phobia of the moaning ghosts only proved such. Hitomi nodded in agreement and Miki walked out of the bathroom to an awaiting Aya.

“There was nothing in there Aya” Miki rejoined Aya at the table once again only to take another forceful swig of the Aya tea, “You sure you’re not hallucinating?” Miki joked. Aya threw a playful punch at Miki’s arm just as Hitomi crept out of the bathroom and towards the large bed.
Aya’s eye’s lit up, “Which reminds me” she responded by turning behind her towards Hitomi’s direction. Miki burst out into a mad coughing fit and Aya reversed back towards Miki once again.
“Miki, Are you alright?” Aya worriedly asked. Miki only continued to cough, “I’m… not feeling so well” Miki lied once again. Aya got up and moved to the counter behind Miki to go and find some cough medicine. Before Aya could turn around to face the direction Hitomi was in, she felt a warm presence behind her and saw an arm reach out from behind her to grab the medicine. Miki had lightly pressed her body against Aya’s to prevent Aya from turning and seeing Hitomi now messing up the covers on top of the bed. Aya felt the blood rush to her head as Miki took a few sips of the nasty tasting cough medicine. Aya could feel Miki’s breath against her neck as Miki shuddered in reaction to the horrible medicine. Miki, her body still pressing against Aya's, quickly looked around to Hitomi who was now staring at her like a deer in headlights. Hitomi had obviously just seen what had just happened. You're so dead after this Hitomi Miki yelled into her head as she violently waved her free hand, motioning for Hitomi to duck out of view below that counter-wall that separated the kitchen from the bedroom. As Hitomi did so, Aya, who was still blushing uncontrollably, was unable to stand the situation any longer and forced her way from where she was situated in front of Miki and sat back down in the same spot at the small table. Miki placed the medicine back on to the counter before taking her spot at the table as well. What an awkward situation the two were in now. Miki was now silently cursing Hitomi to death while Aya was using the towel that was on her head earlier to cover her rosey cheecks.

“So… um. Yea” Miki tried to make a sentence but failed miserably.
“Yea.. uhh…” Aya replied, her thoughts we racing. The two were still at a loss for words.
“I think that.. maybe… uhh” Miki stopped mid sentence when she saw Hitomi was now on her knees and looking under the bed like an idiot waiting for someone to come up and kick her in the butt.
“You must be really sick, you can't even talk properly” Aya sarcastically poked at Miki as she reached out and grabbed a creampuff. Miki wanted to do the same but she was keeping her attention focused on Hitomi who was now searching under the night stand beside the bed.
“Any body home?” Miki noticed Aya’s hand waving in front of her yet again, “I think you really need to get some time off or something. You look delusional” Aya ran her free hand through her wet hair. Miki rested her head on the damp towel Aya set on the table and sighed, “Yea, I sure as hell could use some time off. Maybe if Hitomi were less of a crazy workaholic, she’d stop making us practice as much and let us get out and have, what do you call it, oh, a LIFE” the insult hit Hitomi hard.
There was a loud bang that came from the bedroom. Hitomi had knocked her head on the bottom of the night stand in reaction to Miki’s harsh comment. Miki realized she had just screwed things up and saw that Aya was already turning her head to see what had happened. But a hand on the side of her cheek stopped Aya from fully seeing the culprit of the noise. Miki’s palm, which was now touching Aya’s soft cheek, slowly and gently pushed Aya’s head back to wards Miki’s face which harbored a different look in her eyes. A different look Aya would rarely see outside of her usual ‘I don’t give a damn’ personality. Miki gazed into Aya’s eyes with a hint of sensual longing and Aya’s face went from a pale colour to a shade of bright pink in a matter of seconds once again. At this point Aya had totally forgotten about the noise that had interrupted their conversation earlier and Hitomi went right back to finding what ever it was that she just had to find.
“Miki….ummm” Aya was at a  loss of words and even more confused at the situation she was presented with. Miki remained silent, her eyes looking over every aspect of Aya’s face as though she was taking in every feature of Aya’s face.

Hitomi, finally finding the small object she had been frantically searching before just behind the pillows on the bed, punched her arm into the air with the object in her fist in victory.
“I fou-“ Hitomi smacked her hand onto her mouth to stop herself from making any more noise. She braced herself for Aya’s paranoid reaction in turning her head at Hitomi and noticing that there was a person in her room all along.

And Aya was about to turn her head too were it not for Miki’s hand, which already was on Aya’s cheek that once again carefully and lightly guided Aya’s head back towards Miki’s harmless stare. Miki’s face started to slowly lean towards Aya’s and Aya felt her whole self melt as she closed her eyes in intensified embarrassment. She felt Miki’s warm breath once again caress Aya’s face, she could swear that Miki was just inches away from her. Instead, she felt the warm air trail along her jaw to her ear.
“You have some cream on your lip” Aya heard a calm gentle voice whisper, breaking the long and silence. Aya opened her eyes to see Miki was sitting across from her once again, just looking at her, the expression in her eyes had gone back to its normal annoyed state and her hand once again on the table, as if nothing had just happened between the two. Aya slightly sighed as though letting go of her some kind of pent up nervousness. She felt rather disappointed, she thought Miki was perhaps going to do something else…something more daring…

By this time Hitomi was on her way out of the hotel room and Miki watched as Hitomi made a break for the door and was out in less than five seconds. Seeing as Miki had no reason to keep Aya occupied any longer, Miki got up from her chair, much to Aya’s disappointment, and headed for the door.
“Get some rest kay?” Miki didn’t turn to face Aya as she walked out leaving the agitated and highly confused singer to her own thoughts.

“You owe me big Hitomi” Miki sighed as she met up with Hitomi in another adjoining corridor but Hitomi seemed to be more interested in looking at the precious item in her palm that she was finally reunited with. Miki just scoffed, “What happened to your missing clothes huh? Or did you somehow forget what you were looking for back there?” she grabbed the object out of Hitomi’s hand only to realize it was a small and ragged good-luck charm she was holding. Hitomi tried to seize the charm back but Miki kept it away from Hitomi’s reach.
Miki was furious, “A good luck charm?! I went through all that trouble and pushed Aya into thinking that I’m some crazed touchy feely wacko, not to mention the fact that I almost wanted to kill you at one point, so that you could get that charm?“ she dangled the little charm infront of Hitomi's face, "So you weren't really looking for your pants, clothes, what ever"
"No" Hitomi looked up to see Miki's super-angry gaze upon her.
“Look, It’s from Rika. She gave it to me before the first concert we ever preformed at and I’ve kept it ever since” Hitomi muttered, advoiding eye contact, "It's important to me" she seemed like she was spilling an embarrassing fact. Knowing Hitomi and her boyish ways, for her to be spilling something like this was very, very uncommon. Miki didn’t know whether to feel sympathetic or to grind Hitomi into a pulp at that moment. But before Miki could do anything about it Hitomi snatched the charm back from the unaware idol and gave a smug look, “So, you were faking all the stuff that happened back there were you? With the holding of the hands and the almost near kiss I thought I saw back there? Maybe you guys have both gone past the realization stage and have gone to become…” Hitomi held up her hand to Miki’s eyesight, her fingers in a fist with only her pinky extended. Miki’s eyes went extremely wide, her fists clenched and her mouth shut so tight you couldn’t have pried it open with a wrench. Hitomi took this as her cue to leave and she did so, speeding out of the empty corridor with Miki at her heels.
“HITOMI!! YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE I GET THROUGH WITH YOU!!!”

Hitomi ran through the hallway which the regular Morning Musume members shared their rooms with Miki dangerously closing in behind, a look of sheer evil on her face.
“Hitomi! When I get my hands on you…. I’m gonna-“ Miki roared as she zoomed past both Makoto and Risa coming back from their late dinner at the cafeteria. Both Risa and Makoto stopped in their tracks and stared as Hitomi ducked into a room and Miki followed her, slamming the door closed behind her. Both Risa and Makoto stared at each other in disbelief before staring back at the closed door.
“Did you?…uhhh… are they?” Risa couldn’t get a sentence together, her brain was still trying to process the fact that Miki had just run into to room with Hitomi. Makoto only tisked before continuing along down the hallway, “That Miki and Hitomi. They never know when to stop acting so publicly towards each other. It’s not like we want to know what the heck they’re going to do in there anyways” Makoto stopped again, “’Get my hands on you?’” Makoto recited what Miki had said and shuttered. She did not want to know what the heck that meant at all. Deciding it was best to ignore what had just happened, even though they were both traumatized at this point, the two set off towards the 6th gen’s room for a night of relaxation and rest. At least they knew they were going to get some rest... they weren't so sure about two in particular though....

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 07:48:05 AM »
Ahahahah! I love this! Miki going through all that trouble to help Yossi find something! Poor Aya, getting all confused by Miki's "distraction techniques".

And the best was when the other girls wondering if there was something going on between Yossi and Miki when all that Miki wanted to do after getting her hands on Yossi was to beat her into a pulp or something like that. Haha.

I give you props for making me laugh and cheering me up cos I was feeling down before I read this. ^___^ Good job!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
This story! I like this one!

Offline nkcac

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:53:44 PM »
that was so funny, miki has to be very good at distracting if aya couldn't notice that they weren't alone and yossi is so cute looking for that charm thing and screwing up when miki was distracting aya~

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 12:42:21 AM »
Hahaha, I think I read this on another forum. I love this fanfic! Way to confuse poor Ayaya! XD

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
All of those, just to get a good luck charm!? Please write a continuation where there will be a killer Miki in action XD (trying to kill Yossie).

Poor Aya, she sure doesn't mind if Miki is serious and wants to continue :heart:.

Great one short! Hope you can write more :D.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 02:30:30 PM »
awesomeness of Yomiki... hella funny.... would be great if there'll be continuation to this....

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl