JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1521182 times)

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »
Shall we love - Yossi, Takahashi, Tanaka, Michishige

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2005, 12:17:18 AM »
Quote from: Redturtle
Shall we love - Yossi, Takahashi, Tanaka, Michishige

Yossi  :w00t:
Takahashi  :w00t:  :w00t:
Tanaka  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :jerk:
...Michishige????  :?  :evil:  :x   :hits with chair:  :hammer:
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2005, 10:33:46 AM »
Cool, Shall We Love is perfect for Takahashi. I've always thought that she would be a great rnb singer.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2005, 01:55:30 AM »
haha rikas pretty smart there covering herself up, dont wanna give fan service for once.

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2005, 01:59:46 AM »
do u think that the rika grad will be the most impacted grad concert outa all of the other previous grad concert?????

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2005, 02:15:56 AM »
nah thats probaly have to go to kei, i think alot of the girls got the most emotional during that one.  I think maki was one of the biggest for fans though, but to be honest the girl looked pretty dry eyed when she did grad.  I figure cuz her was known for awhile she was going to grad and she probaly wanted to in a way.  For kei who everyone saw as a mentor they seem pretty shook up and stuff.  But maki's grad was big news they had a big tv special and alot of the shows did alot of big stuff for her graduation.  To some extent that was done with keis and nacchi's but by that time mm's popularity and the frequency of grads had become too much.  Same with rika, almost nothign was done with kaoris cuz mms not so popular and graduations happen too much, but seeing as of right now rika is the most popular in mm, at least something will happen.  And rest be assured ill be sure to do something nutso to make rikas concert better (i aint gonna go nuts like those scary fan boys rika wanted a cool concert not some freaky fat fanboy fest.)  I think it helps that im not fat or a guy hah.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2005, 03:10:24 AM »
Quote from: kraygk
nah thats probaly have to go to kei, i think alot of the girls got the most emotional during that one.  I think maki was one of the biggest for fans though, but to be honest the girl looked pretty dry eyed when she did grad.  I figure cuz her was known for awhile she was going to grad and she probaly wanted to in a way.  For kei who everyone saw as a mentor they seem pretty shook up and stuff.  But maki's grad was big news they had a big tv special and alot of the shows did alot of big stuff for her graduation.  To some extent that was done with keis and nacchi's but by that time mm's popularity and the frequency of grads had become too much.  Same with rika, almost nothign was done with kaoris cuz mms not so popular and graduations happen too much, but seeing as of right now rika is the most popular in mm, at least something will happen.  And rest be assured ill be sure to do something nutso to make rikas concert better (i aint gonna go nuts like those scary fan boys rika wanted a cool concert not some freaky fat fanboy fest.)  I think it helps that im not fat or a guy hah.

well actually kinda mean impact interms of fans, media attraction and the group itself cuz way back when maki grad, it was a such a big ass deal. so i am wondering if this will.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2005, 03:15:53 PM »
Spring tour pics!!
She's so pretty...

When they said the girls came out for the encore wearing sailor uniforms, I thought they were like in The Peace. I didn't expect them to be school uniforms. So, Rika will graduate in this uniform?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2005, 03:32:09 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Spring tour pics!!
She's so pretty...
When they said the girls came out for the encore wearing sailor uniforms, I thought they were like in The Peace. I didn't expect them to be school uniforms. So, Rika will graduate in this uniform?

I really like the new and updated version of the Peace outfit. I sure wouldn't mind if Rika graduated wearing that uniform  :)
Afterall The Peace IS Rika's song and i'm sure that everybody remembers her in that sailor uniform.
The other outfits are nice too and like always there seems to be some fanservice (hotpants  :P ) So the dvd will definitely be worth buying. I'm also feeling her hairstyle. Rika is always on point fashion wise.

I doubt that Rika's graduation will be as big as Maki or Nacchi's graduations. Nacchi's graduation was huge fan and MM wise. Cause she has always been the fan favourite and really important to other members too.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2005, 05:06:20 PM »
Quote from: Masashi
I doubt that Rika's graduation will be as big as Maki or Nacchi's graduations. Nacchi's graduation was huge fan and MM wise. Cause she has always been the fan favourite and really important to other members too.

Yeah. Goto was super famous when she graduated, and Nacchi'd been the star since the very beginning. But I always heard that Kei's concert was the best. With Rika'd grad...the "biggest deal" would probably be the girls left in the group. I mean, there aren't so many "stars" left.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2005, 04:38:29 AM »
Hah yeah looking at all the dvds i liked keis the best, and i dont think ill even bother buying kaori's.  I mean i loved her back when she was johnson but as responsible albiet spacy leader kaori nah.  I hope ishikawa get at least some airtime when she grads, cuz even though kaori was never that popular her grad treatment was pretty sad.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2005, 04:43:19 AM »
I only wonder what Yossi's speech to her will be like. :cry:
I WISH and The Peace... golden era MoMusu  :(

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2005, 10:56:28 AM »
Word. Rika's grad concert isn't as emotional because it's maybe Mari, Yossi, and them others. The Gorrokkies didn't live sweat and tears of The Golden Era. They'll probably faint and drown in their pool of tears (except Miki of course) because Rika was such a motherly figurehead to them. But were they tight!? As in buddy-buddy? Yossi, Miki, and Mari probably. I bet Miki will shed a tear or two. Dammit!! She's gotta  :lol:

I actually like Nono & Aibon's grad the best. It's all happy ... and none of the bawling.

I am loving these outfits!!!! What is that last one there... Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat ??  :lol:

sure...they recycled the hot pants but the tube top is looking tight!! And the sailor uniforms are recylced but at least Rika knows how to expose skin.

*edit* Konno was ruining a good pic.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2005, 11:01:38 AM »

Ive seen some funky costumes in the years of my mm fandom, but than i sure aint feeling these duckfeet/ ankle warmer things.  Really, but that pic you posted daigon ROCKS esp that middle pose!  Man and poor konno that guy took the pic just when rika made the best pose and if konno couldnt look any worse with rika looking that hot, she managed to have this wide mouth retard gap....sadness.  But yeah with these pics rika makes everyone look shoddy.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2005, 11:07:59 AM »
What's sweeter is that they're doing THE PEACE in that outfit. *imagines Rika doing her soliloquy while Miki slaps her ass*

Quote from: kraygk
wide mouth retard gap.....

Yeah. Konno looked so bad I had to pixel her out.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2005, 11:08:49 AM »
Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat ??  :lol:  

LOL! I'm thinking it must be for Sukiyaki. i'm trying to figure out which costume is for which song right now.

I love that middle pic, too! I can't stop looking at it! Too bad you can see Konno. She looks like she's dying there. :P

I can't find these pics on Yahoo Auction, dammit.

Oh, Kray, I saw a lot of bidding going on at Yahoo. Have you checked?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2005, 07:40:44 PM »
The new Chanchaka Charmy:
http://rapidshare.de/files/836492/Ishikawa_Rika_-_Chanchaka_Charmy_48_2005-03-10.mp3.html
Featuring Helium Rika  :)

She sounds so adorable  :love:

Offline AhLok

• Pocky Lover
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2005, 10:06:14 AM »
Quote from: Masashi
The new Chanchaka Charmy:
http://rapidshare.de/files/836492/Ishikawa_Rika_-_Chanchaka_Charmy_48_2005-03-10.mp3.html
Featuring Helium Rika  :)

She sounds so adorable  :love:

lol, the start of it surprised me....at first I thought something was up with the sound on my PC... :oops:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2005, 05:21:13 PM »
New concert piXXors!!!

Followed by "Do-I-really-need-to-know-about-these?" Rika Tidbits! Yay!!
It's gonna be totally random from now on. Not interesting Rika's life story anymore. You guys probably already know lots of these since lots of them are from her radio show.

- Rika and Nono are so close they even bathed together. Rika says she never did that even with her little sister.

- Nono’s dad is a Rika fan. He gets shy everytime she goes the Nono’s house.

- Rika named her notebook computer “Non-chan”.

- Rika never fought with either Yossie or Shiba-chan. But she always fights with Nono, Makoto, her big sis and her mom. Especially her mom.

- Rika and Shiba-chan have been friends since 2000 (the year both of them debuted). Shiba-chan is close to Rika’s mom, and they always have tea together.

- Rika calls her parents “Mama” and “Papa”. Her mom doesn’t like to be called “Okaasan”. Rika’s mom also calls her mom (Rika’s grandma) “Mama”. Shiba-chan called Rika's mom, "Mama", too.

- The Ishikawa family likes to take a bath in really hot water, about 45°c.

- Rika’s favourite football players are Ronaldinho (from a radio show) and Zidane (from a magazine).

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2005, 07:37:20 PM »
Rika’s favourite football players are Ronaldinho (from a radio show) and Zidane (from a magazine).

Wow  :w00t:  i glad she knows who are the best players :P
Ronaldinho => Henry => Adriano  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I