JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)

Author Topic: The Dormitories  (Read 28997 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Dormitories
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
                                                     [Room 108]

~ Yuko Nakazawa~

Having finished her morning rituals as well as one of the romance novels she brought with her and deeming every morning show on tv unwatchable, Yuko has run out of things to do. So she decided to go out and play with some of her friends. She grabbed her keys and bag and walked out of room 108 and the rest of the building, heading for room number 4 ( I think) the place she dropped of Mari the night before.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2008, 04:21:25 AM »
Saika Shimei
Loc: Room 106

:: Seeing all these girls eat together make me smile. It makes me remember a few years back when I'm at the same age as
them. I was about to have another bite when Yui suddenly... ::

:: Yui: "Makippe! Come in! Sit down!"::

:: I almost bite my tongue when she did that. But seeing another gorgeous girl in my room? I got the urge to get my camera and take picture with them and show the world how lucky I am on my new job. But time seems fast as Yui and Reina thought of doing something else. Something like yankee fashion or something. If they want, I can lend them some of my clothes. I'm a genuine yankee in my opinion but I think it's ok. My yankee style is kinda old for some 17 year old girl. I wave at them as they leave the place. It's kind of sad but seeing whose left, I don't think it's sad at all.::

:: Maki: "So... Rika-chan, Landlady Saika-san, how are you fine ladies doing today?"

:: I lean back to my seat in order to give my stomach enough space to grind the food we just ate.::

" I'm full. It's great to have you girls here. Although that Yui girl forgot what she came for in the first place."

:: I said while dangling her room key at my right hand. I put it down on the table and examine Maki. Trying to remember something.::

" Ahh. You will be doing the Life guard job are you? Do you think you can handle it? It's seems hard to me."

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina started ransacking through the piles of clothes and held a purple blouse on her hands. "Does this look nice on me?" she asked with a grin on her face. Then, she took a T-shirt with a white bunny on it and passed it Yui. "Hey, this suits you!" she exclaimed before she leaned backwards to save herself from the older girl who tried to 'slap' her playfully. Reina then winked at her characteristically.

She placed her arms around the other's shoulder and exclaimed, "H!P is all about having fun!" with girls...

(If I may skip ahead just a bit on our side *the last time I wrote VUDEN was still active*)

A little later all the girls were talking (Maki, Reina, Yui and whomever wants to join in) and the conversation came to ambitions again.. Hopes within H!P and when it came to Yui she sighed rather wistfully. Her chin resting on her fists.

"I'd like to join another group. Maybe something like Morning Musume, but Smaller. Not to say I don't think I could handle a solo career. If Tsunku and the agency believe in me then thats pretty much all the reason I need to believe in myself, desu ne? They wouldn't waste their time on somene if they didnt have even the slightest bit of..... talent!" Her eyes brightened slightly, and she full on smiled.

"But I  like the camraderie, the friendship <3  :rikabunny:bouncy boobs::k-thrilled:<3 that happens when you're in a group. What am I supposed to do as a solo artist? Make friends with myself?" Yui's face then took on a half-sarcastic look

as she sighed again, saying "Well the hell if I know..." Before laughing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 04:05:51 PM by lemonmilktea »
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
[Maki]
Maki sighs.
"A~ The good old days being in groups. Its really sad how they make shuffle groups that don't last very long." Maki turns to Yui and Reina.
"Nee Yui-chan, wouldn't it be great to be in a group together? Reina-chan too!"
She grabs their hands and looks up at the imaginary sky on the ceiling. She starts daydreaming but a thought passes her mind.
"Huh? Yui-chan. Didn't you forget to get your room key from Saika-san?"

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2008, 02:13:42 AM »
[Maki]
Maki sighs.
"A~ The good old days being in groups. Its really sad how they make shuffle groups that don't last very long."
Maki turns to Yui and Reina.
"Nee Yui-chan, wouldn't it be great to be in a group together? Reina-chan too!
She grabs their hands and looks up at the imaginary sky on the ceiling. She starts daydreaming but a thought passes her mind.
"Huh? Yui-chan. Didn't you forget to get your room key from Saika-san?"[/color]

She turns to Maki again."I suppose so. I guess I was so excited going off with Reina-chan that I just plain forgot."

She flips through an H!P book with eclectic mixes of photos.. One set strikes her.

She squeals.

"Ahhh.... Maki-chan look!"

She points to Maki's first single with Momusu Love Machine...

"Kawaii..."

Then with all these pics... something hits her.

"Ano... Makippe... Maybe if we do our best here... Give it our all.. And put up a good face for the cameras, our fans, and for the agency.. He might give us more to do... Maybe even put us in a group. He might even be testing us!!! After all.. You have to admit... The combos are kind of odd. It's not all Gaki-Kame, Tsuji-Kago, Ishi-Yossie, Koha-Michi He's not even going by generation with you.. If I remember correctly. Maybe he's checking to see if we're compatible to re-instate the shuffles!"

Points to a pic

"How much would you love re-doing something like that. Or doing something similar?"

She goes back to the book for a moment but stops with an embarrased look on her face,

at the sight of one pic.

"Gomen, Maki-chan.... I didn't know this was in here...."

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:43:25 AM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
Yui
"How much would you love re-doing something like that. Or doing something similar?"
Maki looks at the photos. "Natsukashi na~ I miss the good old days. Of course i'd love to do it again. That's something I can never pass up." She starts humming to Love Machine.
"Gomen, Maki-chan.... I didn't know this was in here...."
She quickly turns her eyes towards the photo Yui was looking at. "Are~ GoMaki penguin! I forgot about that. :sweatdrop: What are you saying 'Gomen' for? It's no big deal. :lol:"  Suddenly a thought struck her. "Oh!  :O Yui-chan I'm working as a lifeguard in the compounds for the week. Are you willing to swim in the pools and leave the saving of lives, especially yours to me?" ;)

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008, 11:54:42 PM »

"Why not? It'll give me a chance to just chill and show off bikini's for no reason! Whaddya wanna do now?  What is there to do?" Yui seemed to ramble.

She thought for a moment.

"I guess that means we'll be rooming for now...." She blushed. "I mean if you don't mind..."

"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
"I guess that means we'll be rooming for now...." She blushed. "I mean if you don't mind..."

"A.... ah! N..no! I don't mind at all!" replied Maki shaking her head furiously.  :shy2:
"A... ano... would you like to head back to the compound? N..not that I'm forcing you to go over to my place. Its just that..... eh.... I forgot what I was gonna say..."  :sweat:
"Oh! I know. So you could uhm come and..... rest! That's right! You must be tired. No? Maybe we could play a game! Hide n Seek? Tag? Marco Polo? Wrestling? Ah.. I'm babbling too much. I must be the one who's tired." she turns away from Yui and smacks herself on the head. "Stop making yourself look stupid." she says under her breath. Remembering that she wasn't alone she faces Yui again. "A..ha..hahah..  :sweatdrop: Sorry about that.. So what do you think?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

"A.... ah! N..no! I don't mind at all!" replied Maki shaking her head furiously.  :shy2:
"A... ano... would you like to head back to the compound? N..not that I'm forcing you to go over to my place. Its just that..... eh.... I forgot what I was gonna say..."  :sweat:
"Oh! I know. So you could uhm come and..... rest! That's right! You must be tired. No? Maybe we could play a game! Hide n Seek? Tag? Marco Polo? Wrestling? Ah.. I'm babbling too much. I must be the one who's tired." she turns away from Yui and smacks herself on the head. "Stop making yourself look stupid." she says under her breath. Remembering that she wasn't alone she faces Yui again. "A..ha..hahah..  :sweatdrop: Sorry about that.. So what do you think?"

"I'm up for what you want!" She told Maki. "If you want to stay and hang out, or go home and go to bed, that's fine." As usual, she didn't pick up on the double entendre in her own words.
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »
[Maki]

"If you want to stay and hang out, or go home and go to bed, that's fine."

"Uhm.." Maki scratched head as she didn't know how to respond. She tried to look outside the window of the room and saw the site of the pool.
"a! How about we go swimming? We could wrestle in the pool!" She blurted out. "Wrestle. In swimsuits. oh my gah! :mon bleed2:"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 10:45:55 PM »
[Maki]

"If you want to stay and hang out, or go home and go to bed, that's fine."

"Uhm.." Maki scratched head as she didn't know how to respond. She tried to look outside the window of the room and saw the site of the pool.
"a! How about we go swimming? We could wrestle in the pool!" She blurted out. "Wrestle. In swimsuits. oh my gah! :mon bleed2:"

"SURE!" She cheered. Going into the girls room she slid into a black bikini, and then redressed. After coming out and telling Maki. "Let's go!"

Once at the pool, she disrobed, revealing her swimsuit.

And then slid into

Dipping in, little by little she relaxed, tilting her head back, eyes closed. And after a minute she opened her eyes and looked to Maki. "C'mon the water's great!"
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2008, 11:24:42 AM »
"SURE!" She cheered. Going into the girls room she slid into a black bikini, and then redressed. After coming out and telling Maki. "Let's go!"
"Uh! Wa-wait.. i.. haven't changed yet." She mumbled as they headed off to the pool. She watched as Yui disrobed and showed her revealing swimsuit.  :sweat: "Oh dear." She muttered under her breath. Her eyes followed Yui as she dipped in the pool.  "She's closing her eyes, and now she's tilting her head back. Oh god! " Blood rushed up to her head  :mon blood: , and the last thing she heard was "C'mon the water's great!" before she blacked out. 

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »
"Uh! Wa-wait.. i.. haven't changed yet." She mumbled as they headed off to the pool. She watched as Yui disrobed and showed her revealing swimsuit.  :sweat: "Oh dear." She muttered under her breath. Her eyes followed Yui as she dipped in the pool.  "She's closing her eyes, and now she's tilting her head back. Oh god! " Blood rushed up to her head  :mon blood: , and the last thing she heard was "C'mon the water's great!" before she blacked out. 

As Maki hit the ground near the pool, Yui hustled herself along with a handful of water and splashed her. "Makippeeee...." She called, using her dripping fingers to prinkew ater on Maki, hovering over her as she kneeled by her side. "Makippe Daijoubu? Daijoubu desu ka? Pengiiiii-chan?" She smiled at the odd nickname she called Maki after her old character. 
"USO!"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2008, 04:39:47 AM »
Rika:

*goes toward pool and sees Yui and Maki on the ground*

"Yui? Is Maki okay?"

*sees the two in bathing suits*

"What are you two doing?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
Rika:

*goes toward pool and sees Yui and Maki on the ground*

"Yui? Is Maki okay?"

*sees the two in bathing suits*

"What are you two doing?"

Yui shrugs, still leaning over her trying to shake Maki awake.  :on drench: "I dunno really... Either she's narcoleptic or she's fainted. Speaking of which. You seem really lethargic... :tama-wakey: What's wrong Rikacchi? Youy're not you're usual genki!  :rikabunny self!  :gmon heartu: Anything wrong?"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 06:05:35 AM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »
[Maki]

"Imouto! I caught some fish! Now I'm going up there so we can eat it together~ " "Rarabai akogare no soushisouai~"   Maki unconsciously relieved her old memories and muttered the lines she had memorised from way back when. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus on the 2 blurry figures as the sun glared into her eyes.
'Yui? Angels? Nah...' she thought. Her vision has finally refocused and as she shifted her eyes she realised that Rika is now in their presence.
' :shocked: Oh! Hi Rika-chan!' she looked at Yui who was kneeling beside her. 'Oh shoot. Did I faint?' she asked Yui.

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2008, 06:21:20 AM »
[Maki]

"Imouto! I caught some fish! Now I'm going up there so we can eat it together~ " "Rarabai akogare no soushisouai~"   Maki unconsciously relieved her old memories and muttered the lines she had memorised from way back when. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus on the 2 blurry figures as the sun glared into her eyes.
'Yui? Angels? Nah...' she thought. Her vision has finally refocused and as she shifted her eyes she realised that Rika is now in their presence.
' :shocked: Oh! Hi Rika-chan!' she looked at Yui who was kneeling beside her. 'Oh shoot. Did I faint?' she asked Yui.

"More or less. You okay?"  :tama-uhh: Turns to Rika as she helps lift Maki up to a sitting position. "Anything particular the matter with either of you? You're not acting your usual selves.  :tama-yeeaah: Either of you! You're both usually a bit more Genki!  :tama-laff: Than this? Daijoubu?  :tama-wakey: "

"USO!"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2008, 12:37:04 AM »
Rika:

*has her hands on hips*

"I should ask the same question..what are you two doing?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »
Rika:

*has her hands on hips*

"I should ask the same question..what are you two doing?"

"I dunno exactly what happened, but I was just trying to coax Makippe into the pool so we could just, talk, laze around, idle, and have fun and then ... TAN! She clapped one hand down on the other. "She hit the ground unconscious...And she hit HARD! :pig lazy: And right now... you just caught us when I was trying to wake her up... But now that I've answered your question...." She flipped her hair, before looking at Rika with a determined pout. "Answer mine! Are you all right? Anything particular the matter with you? You don't seem as GENKI as usual." SHe turned to look at Maki. "And you too!" :pig madder:
"USO!"

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)