JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way

Author Topic: Haruhi16's OS Collection | KojiYuu, WMatsui, AtsuMina  (Read 70171 times)

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MY OSs~ -Tired of Everything- PART 2 (KOJIYUU) MARCH 19, 2012
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »
A Wild haruna.....me like ;-)

and i'm waiting for part 3....

come on haruna just don't give up yet and Fight for your yuuchan.

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 02:28:33 PM »
Hope there will be part 3
Pls2 :bow: :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
I also join the -who likes wild Haruna- vagon  XD

And I like that Yuko is not letting Haruna to get her this time so easily... I mean she was hurt a lot by Haruna's coldness before, so now I think it's only fair for Haruna to try this many times to reach for Yuko so to understand how she felt..

But I hope in the end they will resolve everything and be all lovey-dovey *plays a song Lovey Dovey by T-ara*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline YuuMitsuaki

• I'm a perv, probably! ^_^
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »
please continue!!!!!:lay::lay:

I don't want to see it end like this!!!!!:aa::uam:
 :thumbup :thumbupyou did a great job! :thumbup :thumbup
Yuko_Kawaii<3 :luvluv2:

[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/nnA2z.jpg[/IMAGE]

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
Though wild Haruna is someone to dream for, her desperation and deprivation of the old Yuko was clearly very evident. What a pity, they're both really confused that they have no idea who they are now. :(

Ah~ so depressing! :angry: How good you are at writing extreme swaps like this, haruhi16-san! XD

It looks like there's going to be a part 3 of this story  :smhid

Yuko is still hurt :cry: , while Haruna is having a hard time getting Yuko back to her  :cry:

When do you think will these two make up and be happy again?  :(

No clue at all. So hard with the condition being like this, also so hard to guess that it needs part 3 to be in realization.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 12:28:15 AM »
haruna hurt yuu-chan so much that now yuu-chan became a cold-hearted person to haruna..

i RABU this fic <3

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:58 AM »
wow amazing sex time :D love it... haruna on top!! :D.. pervert mind working

aww yuko is still sad for everything..  I guess haruna need to prove yuko that she is in love with her with all hers heart.. im waiting for part 3

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »

AOI! lol hey hey, just thought I drop by to let you know I started reading your OS but haven't gotten to finishing it... keep getting called away at work to do stuff so couldn't finish reading... Then I got swamped with project stuff so... sorry I will properly comment when I am able to finish reading your OS.
 :bow:

THanks for updating  :lol:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
Part 3... please?  :cry:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MY OSs~ -Tired of Everything- PART 3 (A) (KOJIYUU) MARCH 23, 2012
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 08:32:43 AM »
@karomuwi : Hey, Karomuwi-san! I think i might stop hurting these two in the next chapter, 'cause it's too much! You're being too much!  XD LOL such a sadist  :smhid

@kahem : Yeah, it was shocking! LOL  :P

@smarty0821 : Yeah i also want them to fix this  :(

@chuppachup : Yeah she should fight for her squirrel!

@msst28 : There is!  :)

@sakura_drop : LOL i wanna join too! Wild Haruna is someone to dream for!   :P

@aruka : Aruka-san! Thanks for liking this not-so-good fic of mine, well yeah this story is kind of depressing for us KOJIYUU fans  :smhid

@yukofan : Thank you  :bow:

@haruko : Here it is!  :)

@immortal_K : Hahahaha okay i'll wait Immortal!  :)

@AAAice : Here it is!  :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- TIRED OF EVERYTHING -

Part 3 (A)

- 7:30 AM -

"Are you really sure about this, Nyaro? Isn't there any other way for you to decide? Not this?" Shinoda Mariko looked at her in dismay. So as her other friends around her.

"I'm sorry, Mariko. I already made my decision last night. This is the only way i think i should do for now, " Kojima Haruna smile as she could to cheer up her friends, all looking worried and sad about her decision. "….now guys, don't give me that look. I want you to smile for me."

"You know we can't do that, NyanNyan. We all know your reasons why you have to end it this way, it's unfair." Maeda Atsuko said as she sat down next to her,  holding both of her hands on her own. "….don't do this, maybe you can find another way to solve this mess, not this way." She added.

The taller girl half smiled to their ace, she's happy to see her friends being there for her when she's feeling down. At least, right now she felt her friends' comfort and it made her forget the pain she's feeling for awhile. "Don't worry, Acchan. I'll be fine."

"I just read your letter for Akimoto-san, Kojiharu. Why are you making stories for you to excuse this mess that you're having with Yuko? Why do you have to lie?"

Before Kojima Haruna could respond to their captain's question, one of Aki-p's assistant suddenly came in to see her, "Kojima-san, Akimoto-san wants to talk to you. He's now in the office."

The taller girl nodded, "Un, thanks for telling me. I will be there now." Kojima Haruna stood up from her chair and looked to her friends as she smiled. She nodded at them before she follows their manager's assistant to the office.

"This is not good." Acchan exclaimed. "…..i think we should do something."

"You're right, waifu. We can still get her back, we could still do something about it!" The gachapin look-alike said as she face everyone.

"You can see through her face how desperate she is to leave this group. Haruna wouldn't say anything that she's not sure about. We did tried to stop her, but we all failed. Right now, we couldn't do something about it, we can't stop her. No one can stop her."

"You're wrong captain, there's still one person that can stop her, that person is the reason why she wants to leave this group." Takamina turned her head to Miichan, slowly getting the idea that her friend was trying to say.

"Yuko….."

------------- ~ O ~ --------------

"Good morning." Oshima Yuko greeted everyone as she stepped inside the room. "….I'm sorry i'm late." She added, trying to show a happy smile to everyone.

Looking at her fellow members, she wondered why they all glaring at her. She ignored them at first, but they all followed her every spot she goes around the room where she put her bags and clothes for today's rehearsals. "Uhh, guys i said i was sorry for being late today, what's with that look? Are you trying to kill me or something?"

"We will if you keep being an ass." Shinoda Mariko said in a stern voice, still glaring at the smaller girl.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"You know what we mean, Yuko."

"No, seriously, what is it?" The smaller girl just gave them an innocent look on her face. "….did something happened today?"

Their captain Takamina walked in front of her and grabbed her shirt as she surprisingly pulled her closer to her, "Are you being dumb? or just acting that you don't know anything at all?" The very upset captain asked as she tighten her grip.

"T-Takamina, relax! G-Get off me, we can talk peacefully, not this way!"

"What did you said to Haruna last night?" Their captain suddenly brought the girl's name in their conversation, causing her to froze from her place. "…Tell us, Yuko!!"

"It…I-It was nothing!"

"Nothing? Can't you see she's really hurt to what you've done? Are you really that stupid to hurt her even more?! She admit that she's at fault and she already said her sorry! Why are you being so cold-hearted to her now?!"

"I-It's not that easy! You don't know anything at all! I was hurt too, for like 5 years now! And now you're here to blame me for hurting her back?! Fuck that! Get away from me! I don't care about her anymore!" She shouted back in return.

"Really? Then you're saying you don't care now that she's leaving this group today?"

Oshima Yuko suddenly stopped from resisting as she froze from her place again, she stared back at her captain in surprised, "L-Leaving? W-What do you mean?"

"She decided to leave AKB today. Meaning, she will leave us all now, she will not be performing with us anymore! That's because of you OSHIMA YUKO! You made her decide to leave AKB!"

Hearing those from her captain, she made a grip so she could stop herself from shaking, "Wha….Why me?"

"Because she loves you, Yuko! You were ignoring her for weeks and it's hurting her! She couldn't take it when the one she loves is keeping her pushed away! ……You know Yuko, everyone needs their special someone to be with them for them to be happy. Just like Acchan and I, we do love each other, she needs me as much as i need her. I get so happy every time when i'm with her, her presence satisfies me. She completes me. I think that's how people really felt when they're around their loved ones. But when it comes to this, dealing with the fights, misunderstandings or arguments in a relationship, one of the couple should learn how to forgive and forget. If you still want to save a relationship, you have to take a side your pride and think about how much you love each other. Do you get what i'm trying to say here, Yuko?" Her captain paused for awhile as she let her go from her grip, "……..Now you have to listen, she needs you, and i know you need her too, so please stop being like this and solve this mess before it's too late."

Oshima Yuko was speechless, still couldn't move from her place as she look at her captain with her almost teary-eyes. "...Yuko, let me ask you one thing and i want you to answer me from your heart. Do….Do you still love Haruna?"

"I…..I….." She stuttered.

"From your heart, Yuko. Answer me from your heart." Their captain reminded once again.

"I…...I do, i mean, Yes." Yuko mumbled as she finally answered the question that has been difficult for her to answer. She looked down as tears began to fall from her eyes. "…i love her." She sobbed.

All of her friends sighed in relief as Yuko finally admit to herself that she still love Haruna. Their captain Takamina smiled at the crying girl as she gently patted the top of her head with her hand, "Now stop crying, Yuko. We all understand how you feel, we've been friends for like 5 years now and we all witnessed how you suffered from Kojiharu's coldness. I know it's been too much, but she sincerely said her sorry, and it's time for you to accept it, forgive her and be happy again with her. That's all we wanted for the both of you."

Oshima Yuko lifted her head as she face her captain again with a smile, "I can't believe i would say this to you but i'm really happy and thankful to hear all those words from you. I thought you don't know anything about love at all, and just thinking about how sexy Acchan is in your own perverted mind." The smaller girl chuckled, so as her other friends around her.

Their captain's serious face turned into red as she was embarrassed of what the girl have said, "Y-Yuko! You- "

"Takamina, just let her off today. She still have to stop Haruna from leaving AKB!" Her girlfriend stopped her from her track when she was about to attack the other girl who is now laughing at her with her tears still on her face. "….Yuko, enough with that joke for now! You have to stop Haruna!"

Oshima Yuko wiped her tears away with her both hands as she looked up to Acchan in a serious face, "Where is she now?"

"She's in the office! Talking with Akimoto-san about leaving AKB! Come on and go get her!" Miichan shouted, jumping on her place as she was so worried that Akimoto Yasushi might already agreed with Kojiharu's decision. "Go, Yuko! Bring her back!"

The smaller girl smiled to her friends, "Thanks guys! You owe me a lot!" Oshima Yuko turn her back and hurriedly ran to where Kojiharu was, didn't mind to wait for her friends reply to what she just said.

Oshima Yuko was now standing in front of Aki-p's office. She quickly turned the doorknob and pushed the door without even knocking, she doesn't care what Aki-p would react to her intrusion at the moment. She has to stop Haruna, she must stop her love of her life from leaving AKB, from leaving her. "NyanNyan!" She shouted.

Her eyes turn to look at the taller girl sitting on a chair with Aki-p a crossed her table, both looking at her in surprised. "Yuu…Yuuchan." The taller girl mumbled.

"Yuko, don't you know how to knock first? I'm still talking with Kojima-san at the moment about a serious matter, let us- "

"I sincerely apologize for intruding, Akimoto-san. But i came here for her, i want to talk with her about something really important." The smaller girl suddenly interrupt their manager as she was so eager to stop their conversation and get the girl out of the room.

"Important? More important than this?"

"Yes! Now if you will excuse us, i'll be leaving with her now." Oshima Yuko bowed in front of their manager before grabbing the taller girl's hand and dragged her out of the office with her.

…….

- AKB48 DRESSING ROOM -

"Why are we here?The rehearsal is now starting." The taller girl asked as she look at the smaller girl leaning her back in the solid wall, not looking at her directly. "….do you want to say something?"

"Why….Why are you planning to leave AKB?" She asked in a serious tone, as she still wasn't looking at the taller girl next to her.

Kojima Haruna bit her lower lip as she looked down, "Oh that, our friends probably told you about it. Well, i was thinking about resting myself for awhile. I'm too tired."

"Liar..."

"Eh?"

"Tell me your real reasons why you have to leave AKB."

"That's all my reaso- "

"No, you're lying."

"I'm not lyin- "

"Stop! I want to hear the truth! The truth, Haruna!" She shouted as she turn her head to the taller girl's face, "…Tell me."

"I…I- "

"It's because of me, right?" The smaller girl cut her off again, her eyes are now looking all worried as she look into the taller girl's eyes.

"Yuu…Yuuchan." The taller girl mumbled as she reached the girl's face and caressed her smooth fair skin with her own. "…I'm sorry."

The smaller girl let out a small sigh, she grabbed the taller girl's hand from her cheek and place it to her mouth, giving it with a gentle kiss, "I should be the one to say that now. I was being selfish, I was so stupid for hurting you, for making you blame yourself after all those years- "

"No! I was at fault too! I…hurt you. And i think i deserved this! for hurting you for almost 5 years! I…I wasn't being myself in those times, i was really shy and scared for telling how i really feel about you. And yes, i was a coward and a selfish girl, i've been really really really bad girl to you. I'm really sorry." The taller girl moved closer as she caressed the smaller girl's face once again with her both hands. "...but i'm not expecting you to forgive me, i know what've done to you is unforgivable. I…I just want to see you smile again for me, even if it's just an act, i'll still accept it with all my heart. I will be very happy."

The smaller girl showed a smile and held both of her hands that were caressing her own cheeks, "You're one of the reason why i always smile. You don't know how happy i am when i'm with you, just one glance to your face, i already feel alive and happy…" She sighed. "…. Now i'm here in front of you, smiling at you, this isn't an act, it came from here.." She pointed at her left chest, telling her it came from her heart.

Kojima Haruna felt really happy to hear those words from her, she smile as tears starting to fall from her eyes, "Y-Yuko, i'm so happy." She pulled the smaller girl into a tight hug, as if she don't want to let her go from her arms again. "T-Thank you, Yuko. Thank you."

"I…I don't want you to leave AKB, i don't want you to leave me. I want you to stay with us, with me." The smaller girl whispered into her ear, still hugging each other as they enjoyed themselves feeling each other's warm body.

The smaller girl felt the girl's nod on her shoulder, the taller girl tighten her hug as she snuggle more into the girl, "I will stay, for our good friends…… and for you." The taller girl whispered back.

"Haruna…" The smaller girl called her name softly, still hugging the taller girl with her arms.

"Hmm?"

"I….I want to….."

"You…..want to?" She questioned, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I….I want to make love with you…..right here, right now." She whispered with a sound of seduction of her voice. She bit the taller girl's ear gently, teasing her as Haruna shivered from her place.

To be continued....

---

Part B will be posted tomorrow.. And yeah it's going to be something.....WILD ;)

LOL what am i doing  :doh:   Sorry for cutting it to that point, i promise to post it by tomorrow~  :nervous
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:24:25 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 10:34:23 AM »
WOW my poor heart is floating in too much emotion
I'm glad that they finaly solved their problem ^^
And really? Doing it when Aki-p is waiting for them? Oh~

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
wow I'm really happy right now   :inlove:

but seriously Yuko want to make love now :smhid

once a pervert always a pervert :nervous

wait for part B tomorrow :heart:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:07:40 AM by chuppachup »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »
haruhi16 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

THIS.KOJIYUU.AWESOMENESS.IS.PERFECT.

I'm glad they're together...

Lol at leaving Aki-p to wait, while they... I'm so waiting for the WILD stuff  :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline YuuMitsuaki

• I'm a perv, probably! ^_^
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 01:57:21 PM »
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!! :on bleed:  :luvluv1:
I'm speechless right now! :w00t: It's soooooooooooooo awesome! :luvluv2::on cny2:
I love you, my friend, :heart: :luvluv1: please update Part B as soon as you can  :kneelbow::on GJ:
I can't help it!!!!!! XD :tantrum:
:mon lovelaff:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:03:41 PM by YuuMitsuaki »
Yuko_Kawaii<3 :luvluv2:

[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/nnA2z.jpg[/IMAGE]

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 03:40:11 PM »
i'm waiting for that "something wild" :D

i hope yuko didn't forget to lock the dressroom or... LOL

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Jo1410

• KojiYuu is The BEST
  • I'm still me
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Haruhi =)) I try to leave a reply here becoz the last sentence of this chap =]] You make me curious

U dont know how much i like you =)))
---

plz update as soon as you can =)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MY OSs~ -Tired of Everything- PART 3 (B) FINAL (KOJIYUU) MARCH 24, 2012
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 10:41:00 AM »
THE FINAL CHAPTER IS NOW IN THE PERV SECTION, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SCENES THAT ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR SOME YOUNG READERS.

CAN YOU GUYS CHECK IT OUT FOR ME? 'CAUSE HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A LINK STRAIGHT TO IT.  :dunno:  YEAH I'M SUCH A NOOB  :err:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:23:12 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 05:53:36 PM »
 XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

GAH!
I just read all the three parts today, whoa ho. It's greatttttt!!!

Drama. Check.
Happy end. Check.
Kojiyuu. Check.
Awesome. Check.
Walk ins. Check

Now moving on the the 'wild' part.

Oh yey.

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
Huuuaaa love your fic,really really adore kojiyuu kekeke. I want to read the 3B, but i dont have the acces for pervy section :cry: im still innocent huhuhu. Can you please pm me the continution haruhi-san 8) Im begging u...... I really love kojiyuu :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 05:31:06 AM »
Hell yeah the chapter is not for kiddos , i let you the link  of course you need permission..

awwharuhi I love you.... well your fics

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=32361.msg1018621

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way