JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Love No Cry

Author Topic: Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 12/25  (Read 86750 times)

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 5/2
« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2015, 08:30:44 AM »
Well this is uhmmm I have lost all the words I have been thinking of.

I guess it's better that I read it when you have written the climax part. Saves me time to wait, and you know I'm not really patient with these waits during updates, especially if the fic has already taken like half of my life.

I said this before and I'll say it again, Sei and Char you are the best team of writers that I have ever seen here, I have seen collaborations form other writers and they truly don't compare, I'm being a biased piece of shit, but anyways.
This fic has really grown so much, and you guys as well. From the technical side of writing to how creative you are in portraying these characters into writing. Its like you guys are the Sayaka and Kei of Namba, you guys have done so much together. I still ain't talking shit about Char. And this just proves how far you guys are in this game.

From the opening arc, to the Sakae arc, to where we are right now, its all worth the wait. Well I didn't really wait for each chapter, and I was really tempted to read everything when I slept over at Sei's, and mind you that was not an easy task. Also Sei revealed a few things for me, it was a real shocker.

I do have some questions for you guys.

1. Nana has been in depression for how long, with the siege over and the rogue alpha dead how will Nana turn back to the normal shewolf that she is before Aina died?

2. It seems that the fic itself is holding its breath and is preparing to blow us all off our feet, I simply feel that defeating the rogue alpha was simply to easy. I mean she did manage to harm Kei drastically during the duel for the alpha position. She must have been strong to over take a Beta that time, so how come that when Sayaka fought her it was seemingly easier, although I do acknowledge the fact that Sayaka is still the alpha and that she is stronger than Kei, but still.

3. Essentially the humans don't play much in this fic. However, seeing as the humans are now hunting them how will that come into play?

4. With Kumi and Yuka's twins growing faster each day, I'm curious on how they will be significant to the story other than being Sakae's princesses.

5. If so ever that the group or Yui and Paru are to travel to Akiba, I'm really dead curious on who will be the Kami 7 that has been mentioned before, I know that I have at least 2 or 3 people in my list that Sei said I got right.

6. With Rena and Jurina being bondmates and they're a t each other's throat the last time that we saw them before Yuka and Sayaka left Sakae, I wonder most about how their relationship furthered in the story, are they like what getting along together now?

7. How does the bonding ceremony in Namba really differ from the bonding ceremony in Sakae? is it just flashier?

8. Which one is stronger mead or ale? *lols*

9. Will there be an Hakata arc? or an Akiba arc? Or both? We're all excited to know.  :D

So far, these are the only questions that I have, and it's really okay if you don't answer all of this :)

Much love to both of you guys keep on rocking  :twothumbs
Ships that make me weabo

Offline sei-tan48

« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2015, 08:09:33 AM »
Well that is one long ass comment but just the kind of comment that I like. I'll try to answer most of your questions.

1. Nana has been in depression for how long, with the siege over and the rogue alpha dead how will Nana turn back to the normal shewolf that she is before Aina died?

To be honest, we don't know what to do with her. So her current status is in limbo but we do know she's somewhere in the forest.

2. It seems that the fic itself is holding its breath and is preparing to blow us all off our feet, I simply feel that defeating the rogue alpha was simply to easy. I mean she did manage to harm Kei drastically during the duel for the alpha position. She must have been strong to over take a Beta that time, so how come that when Sayaka fought her it was seemingly easier, although I do acknowledge the fact that Sayaka is still the alpha and that she is stronger than Kei, but still.

What is your question here exactly?  :?

5. If so ever that the group or Yui and Paru are to travel to Akiba, I'm really dead curious on who will be the Kami 7 that has been mentioned before, I know that I have at least 2 or 3 people in my list that Sei said I got right.

We'll choose a Kami 7 that's really popular during their time that's all.  :D

7. How does the bonding ceremony in Namba really differ from the bonding ceremony in Sakae? is it just flashier?

Very different, more lively, more drinking, more food, a tad bit barbaric at times with an interesting custom that I plan to integrate in it.  :fap

8. Which one is stronger mead or ale? *lols*

9. Will there be an Hakata arc? or an Akiba arc? Or both? We're all excited to know.  :D

Ale and mead are interchangeable in terms, they are essentially the same.

Yes, we're going to Akiba at some point and Hakata at a later date.
ಠ_ಠ

Offline blink182times

« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2015, 04:29:23 AM »
*bump*

I miss this... :fainted:

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #323 on: September 22, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
gaaahhhhh :frustrated:
I need a few days for me to read all chapter
But i made it :farofflook:

I really love your fic,
And all those lovey dovey scene was :luvluv1:
And make me a little bit :mon bleed2:

But after all your fic is :on GJ:
I will wait for the update,
But please ASAP  :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #324 on: May 01, 2016, 05:23:20 PM »
Update pleaseeeeeee :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: May 01, 2016, 08:09:43 PM »
We are still waiting :D

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2016, 03:46:27 PM »
BUMPING THIS THREAD CAUSE PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS AGAIN TO FEEL ALIVE. SEI, CHAR, WE NEED THE NEXT CHAPTERS. EMPHASIS ON NEED.
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #327 on: July 10, 2016, 05:43:50 PM »
Hello silent reader here!!!!  :)
Just wanna say that I love this story!!! :on roll:
Each chapter that I have read has got me indulged in the story and I can't wait for the update!!  :cow:
So far (as I am typing this), I have only read until chapter 10 because I don't wanna rush the story without properly understanding it. And I'm not exactly the patient type - so............  :sweat:

Anyways, I have some questions about about the story:
1. I was confused at first about Kumi because you at first portrayed her as a child. But then I was curious and decided to take a sneak peek at the last chapter so far, and was shocked to know that she is married to Yuka and is pregnant with twins.
Exactly how old is Kumi and how old is Yuka?
Does the wolf beings age similar to humans or are they different like how 1 year of human years is equivalent to 7 dogs years or so.

2. Are Yui and Paru married or not? Because in the beginning, Yui referred to Paru as her girlfriend or mate. And will they have babies?

3. Will we expect babies from SayaMilky couple as well?

4. Also, I'm not sure if you mentioned this in any of the later chapters, but how the heck did Yuka and Kumi make babies?!!!  :shock:
This really shocked me.

Thanks to you both for your hard work and I hope you will update soon.  :on study:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:13:27 AM by Goto24 »

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »
Hello silent reader here!!!!  :)
Just wanna say that I love this story!!! :on roll:
Each chapter that I have read has got me indulged in the story and I can't wait for the update!!  :cow:
So far (as I am typing this), I have only read until chapter 10 because I don't wanna rush the story without properly understanding it. And I'm not exactly the patient type - so............  :sweat:

Anyways, I have some questions about about the story:
1. I was confused at first about Kumi because you at first portrayed her as a child. But then I was curious and decided to take a sneak peek at the last chapter so far, and was shocked to know that she is married to Yuka and is pregnant with twins.
Exactly how old is Kumi and how old is Yuka?
Does the wolf beings age similar to humans or are they different like how 1 year of human years is equivalent to 7 dogs years or so.

2. Are Yui and Paru married or not? Because in the beginning, Yui referred to Paru as her girlfriend or mate. And will they have babies?

3. Will we expect babies from SayaMilky couple as well?

4. Also, I'm not sure if you mentioned this in any of the later chapters, but how the heck did Yuka and Kumi make babies?!!!  :shock:
This really shocked me.

Thanks to you both for your hard work and I hope you will update soon.  :on study:

Ok now that I'm up to date with the chapters (still trying to finish the remaining ones), it seems that some of my questions were answered while I was reading and reading some of the comments who had the same questions.

So questions 1 and 4 are out of the way (though 4 is still keeping me on the fence after reading that scene where Myao offers Yuka a vial and you guys apparently didn't write about what happened to them after that. I'll just try to imagine but I hope I'm wrong with what I am thinking).

I would like to add this to my other questions. Though it might become more of a request though.

If you guys are planning on making an Akiba arc, is there a chance that you will mention graduate members like Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Oshima Mai, Shinoda Mariko, Kasai Tomomi, etc,.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #329 on: July 20, 2016, 10:30:31 AM »
Also, any chance to write the scenes of Yuka and Kumi with the elixir or something. I'm really curious.

Pretty please.

Offline Charlotte-Sempai

• Member+
  • Posting in a hurry~
Outcast and the Exiled Announcement
« Reply #330 on: December 25, 2016, 08:16:06 PM »
Its been years huh

Well I've been posting chapters in Ao3 for a few weeks, maybe even a month (idr)

And I've decided

It's time for a new chapter

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8327869/chapters/19074190
Don't mind me.
Just here.
Reading and or Writing.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Outcast and the Exiled Announcement 12/25
« Reply #331 on: December 26, 2016, 04:52:00 AM »
Author welcome back!!!!  :gyaaah: