JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yi Ge Ren De Jing Cai

Author Topic: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 7 update  (Read 15832 times)

Offline Geki karaiiiii

• be yourself
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2015, 05:09:05 PM »
yes please continue  :kneelbow:

MY OSHI MATSUI RENA

\(-,-)/ ARE U MAD??? O.o

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2015, 05:37:56 PM »
Hurray ! Yukirena moment ! Hurray !!! Even though I like yukirena more but I can't help but feel bad for jurina T.T Jurimayu the first meet -w- Hope that they will be a happy couple in the future :) Thank you so much for updating and please ASAP !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »
@Sastio : OMG you scared me :Hehehehehe.

Yes sir I will going to continue my fic.
And here is update treat me on ice-cream.
yeay you update it :)
I'll treat you Ice cream if you keep update this fic ;)
oh drunken jurina just meet mayu at bar  :twisted:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
Hi mina-san,I'm really sorry for updating  late,
My network was weak and I can't edit and post so many things happen, but I can post in the end.

Replies

@The Ray : you should feel sorry for Rena too.
Thank you for loving my lama fic.

@Geki karaiiiiii : yea I will continue so please don't kneelbow,I'm not that great writer yet, who can receive kneeled bow.

@giotuyet : Hurray, hehehehe oh glad to hear that you like Yuki Rena,  don't worry everyone will be happy in the end.

@sastio : ok I will update, and one ice-cream for one chapter xd

Chapter 2

"Nee,Yuki are you sure we are in the right place or did they shift their place?? " Rie asked.

"We received information that the drug dealer are staying here." Yuki said while drinking a milk.

"It's been three days, but no one comes out of that house." Rena took the tissue and wipe her sweat. "The weather is hot. "

"Do you think being a detective is that easy!! " Yuki glared at Rena.

"Shall we go inside and find out if anybody is home!! " Rie can't stand in this hot weather anymore.

"What if they were inside??" Yuki throw an empty packet of milk out through the window.

"We are here for three days, but nobody come out of that house. "

"What if they have some other hidden door or place where they go in and out??"

"Siting here like this in the car not giving us any good luck, we are just wasting our time." Rena opens the car door and take her gun and get off the car. " Follow me if you want. "

"What!! Wait, don't go alone its dangerous!! "

••••••••••••••••

"Otsukaresama ~ . " Sayaka said as she saw her friends come in the room. " So what happened?? "

"We were guarding an empty home . " Rie sighed.

"The house  was full of dust, that clearly shows us, no one has been living in that house. " Rena throws her gun and jacket on the table.

Sayaka can't help but laugh at their look." All of you look like homeless people who didn't get food and shower for months."

"Sae come running. " Guys, we get a big amount of drugs from the high school girl bag."

"What!! OMG nowadays high school student also sells drugs! Let's go and see what is going on. "

••••••••••••••
"So you are saying that these drugs didn't belong to you?? "

"Yes, I didn't even know how does a drugs look alike. " The girl answered.

"Don't play jokes on me!! " Yuko hit the table.

"I'm not playing jokes, I'm saying the truth." The girl glared at Yuko.

"Oi, Oi, midget stop scaring her like this." Takamina come inside the questioning room.

"Shut up you idiot midget and let me do my work."

"Calm down, why didn't you drink coffee and take a rest??" Takamina sit on the chair in front of the girl and smile.
" Let me apologize from her, she is a nice person, but when it comes to work she become scary, so what would you like to drink, tea ,coffee, juice?? "

________

"Etoo, Yuki-san  can I ask you something?? " Rena takes a long breath, whenever she alone with Yuki, she feels nervous.

"Go ahead! " Yuki replied in cold way and lay on the couch.

"Etoo, I don't think that those drugs belong to her. "

"Why?? "

"Isn't it strange, why would she put a large amount of drugs in her bag and go to school?? "

"So, what you want from me?? "

"How about we investigate about her?"

"I'm tired go with somebody else." Yuki closes her eyes.

"Eh, but you are my partner why would I go with someone else?? "

"......" Yuki didn't reply.

'Arrggghhh why dealing with her become so hard, in the past, she always used to listen me, yeah, yeah, past is past and this is  future, things didn't stay same.' Rena leaves Yuki in the rest room and went to walking around the department, until she reaches at Mayu lap, as she about to enter inside the lab Sae come and hold her hand and a smile.

"Nee, are you free??" She winks

"No, I'm expansive." Rena winked back and enter inside the lap.

She looked at Mayu, who are working on the computer

"Hi. " Rena greeted her.

"Oh, Rena you guys back from work??"

"No, we are getting to work." Rena giggle.

"Eh, Ah, here take a seat." Mayu offered her a chair

"Thank you. " Rena sits down on the chair.

"So what bring you here?? "

"Nothing, I just wanted to investigate about that girl, but Yuki said she is tired

"I see, don't worry about it Rena, Yuki always behaves as cold person, but she is really nice." Mayu smile.

"I know, by the way are you close with Yuki-San?? "

"Yes, we are childhood friends."

"Naruhodo, you are very lucky Mayu-chan."

"No, I'm not that lucky." Mayu said in saa sad tone

Rena can feel sadness in her eyes." Mayu-san can I ask you something, why didn't Yuki-chan smile??"

"I don't know, she is always like this, she only smiles when she is with  her mother other else she never show her smile to anyone not even me."

Rena shocked." What she never smiles"

"Yes."

'But I saw her smile, in the past, whenever we are together, she used to smile, her smile was everything for me, but now she doesn't smile anymore, she treats me like she treat to others, does that mean she don't love me anymore.

It was my mistake I lied to her, I can't tell her the truth, I was afraid, I don't want to lose her, I love her."

Suddenly Rena felt someone push her on the ground, she looked up at the person and about to crush her, but she stopped as she saw Yuki glaring at her.

"Are you blind or trying to kill yourself, what were you thinking while walking on the road without looking right or left you almost hit by a car you idiot." Yuki said in an angry voice.

Rena can feel that Yuki hands holding her shoulder tighten, she can sense the fear in Yuki's eyes, it was fear of losing someone important.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I'm walking on the road." Rena bowed.

"Let's go, we have to investigate about that girl."

•••••••••••••••••••

Rena and Yuki went to the high school for investigation about that girl, they asked to everyone if they know anything about her, but in the end they find nothing.

"So did you find anything?? " Yuki asked as Rena sits inside the car.

Rena shakes her head." No,  what about you??"

"Same here. "Yuki takes her mobile out of the pocket as she hears a ringing voice. " Yes!!"

"Yuki-san come back to the department, we find out about those drug dealers, they will have meeting today! " Rie said.

"Wakarimasuta ,we are heading back. " Yuki closes the mobile and starts the engine and went back to the department.

"Hurry up you guys take your guns.!!" Yuko order them.
"Are you sure that the information isn't fake!! " Yuki took the gun and handcuff.

"Yeah the girl told Takamina everything, her boyfriend is the one of their members so he asked help from her. " Yuko sits Inside the Van.

"Let's go!! "

•••••°••••°•••••°•••°••••
"This is the place where they are going to meet." Sayaka park the van not far from the club where they are going to have a meeting.

"What time will they arrive?? " Yuki checked her gun.

"Around eleven o'clock. "

"You mean after half hour later."

"Suddenly the raindrops start falling. "Why the hell rain had to come at this time??" Rie sighed.

"Don't worry, we will catch them no matter what happen."Yuko calmed  her.
After a few minutes later the rain start falling heavily, they can't see outside clearly.

"I'm going outside when they will come I will  give you a signal. " Rena wears raining coat and went out of the Van.

"Be careful!! " Yuko said. 

Rena sits inside the tree where she can watch the club clearly the rain were falling heavily, it makes her remember the past.

(Flashback)
After enjoying her day with Yuki, Rena comes home smiling as she enters in the house, she heard a moaning voice, slowly Rena moved her step and went to her room where she saw Jurina making with another girl, the tears fall of Rena eyes, she can't hold them anymore, until when she will  live like this, she runs outside even though it was raining, Rena can't help but run in the rain.

As she reached the Yuki's house she knocked her door like a mad person, Yuki open the door and looked at Rena who were soaked from rain.

"Rena! What happened??"
Rena was soaked so she thought Yuki can't see her tears, She brings fake smile.
"Nothing, I just miss you!! "

"Hurry up come inside you are wet idiot." Yuki takes Rena to her bedroom and dry her hair with a towel, Yuki can feel that Rena was crying, she can see the sorrow in her eyes, Yuki can't help anymore she hug Rena without carrying her wet clothes.

"Yuki-chan you will get wet."

"I'm here for you. "

As Rena hears Yuki's sweet words she hug her back and start weeping on her shoulder.

As Rena finished crying Yuki give Rena  clothes, and make her hot tea, as Rena finished drinking tea she lay on Yuki chest and put her wrist around Yuki neck.
Yuki kiss Rena forehead and stroke her hairs gently.

"Yuki-chan!! " Rena voice was weak, but  lust-full that send shivers in Yuki 'so body.
"Y-yes?"

Rena inched dangerously close to Yuki's ear and said in low but lust-full Voice."Make me Yours."

Yuki eyes wide in shock, she can't believe what she hears now.
Rena kissed Yuki's jaw and neck. "Please, I can't control it anymore." She pleaded.

Yuki can't stop herself  anymore, she cupped Rena cheeks with her hand and capture her lips, they share passionately kiss, after that Yuki felt her own hand inside Rena shirt, she lay Rena down on the bed and unbutton her shirt, she stared at Rena's beautiful eyes.
"Are you sure you want it."

Rena smiled and put her wrist around Yuki's neck and pushes her face close to her and kiss her lips.

"I'm yours. "

(I know you guys were thinking that it is smut xd,
M
But sorry sorry I can't write smut, but you guys imagine it right.)

(End of flashback)

Rena felt Someone standing behind her, she moved her face and looked at Yuki, who were standing her behind while holding an umbrella.

"Yuki-chan since when you are here?? "

"Since when  you were thinking about that night. "

Rena shocked how did she know that she thinking about that night. "I'm sorry. " That's all Rena could say.

"About what??"

Rena can feel her heart become heavy, she will going to cry at any time.

"Don't start crying here, we are at work." Yuki squeeze Rena shoulder gently.

Yuki's touch makes Rena mind go blank, she miss her sweet touch, she wants to time to stop and let her enjoy Yuki's touch, but sadly her wish didn't come true and they saw two black cars come close to the club and 6 men come out of the car and went inside the club.
"They arrived." Rena gives them the signal, all of them took their guns and went Inside the club.

They entered in the club and start looking for them everywhere, but the lost their sign.

"Where they go?? " Rie shocked.

"What happen, where they disappeared?? " Rena looked for them at every room.

"Are they ghost or something!!" Yuki punch the wall angrily.

"I think they hide in the bathroom, maybe they well have meeting there." Yuko said

"What in bathroom!! " Rie raised eye brow.

Sayaka spoke from walkie-talkie." Guys, I found them, they are behind the club, hurry and come here before it's get late. "

"OK, Roger, let's go. " Yuko runs.

"Where are they?? "
"There they are talking." Sayaka pointed at them.

"Those bastards, let me teach them a lesson." Yuki clinches her fist.

"Wait, don't go and ruin our plans." Yuko looked at them. " They are nine and we are five, we have to be careful."

"The amount is doesn't matter, we are more powerful than them."

"OK, let's attack  them,  1 2 and 3."

Before Yuko can finish counting three, Yuki jump on them from behind and kick two of their man ass.

"Geez, that stupid girl." Yuko murmured.

"All of you are slander yourself before we broke your bones." Sayaka glared.

"What the heck, from where they hell did police come!! " One man takes out the gun and about to shoot at them, but before he can shoot, Rena shoots at his hand,  without giving him any other chance Sayaka hold his arm and broke it.

Other man try to run away but Rie shoot his leg and make him fall down.
Yuki give flying kick to their boss, without giving him  chance to Recover,she send strong punch on his stomach and face, make him cough blood.

They cuffed everyone and hands and throw them inside the Van.

"Goodjop everyone." Yuko clean her hand.

"Finally, we caught them." Rie sighed in relief.
"By the way Yuki the man's you fought all of them broke their bones none of them are safe, we have to send them hospital, can't you fight like normal people." Sayaka scolded.

As always Yuki ignores her and went on her way. Rena bowed her head and followed her partner.

From half hour they are walking on the wet and silence street, the rain is already stopped.
Rena comes close to Yuki and try to hold her hand, she slowly put her hand on Yuki wrist, as she saw Yuki didn't mind her hand, then  she holds her wrist tighten.

"How have you been?? " Rena decides to ask.

"....." Yuki didn't answer and kept walking in silence.

Rena slowly moves her hand down, Yuki's hand was inside her jacket pocket, Rena entered her hand inside Yuki's jacket pocket and lock her hand with Yuki's.

Her hand was warm as before, she miss them so much."I miss your hand." Rena giggled.

"What you want?? " Yuki asked without looking at Rena.

"I want to stay with you. " Rena can hear Yuki sighed.

"Go back to home, it's getting late." Yuki takes her hand out of her pocket.
As she reached her apartment she glared at Rena "Stop acting like spoiled child and go back to your home. " She yelled at her and went to her apartment, she opened the door and closed it angrily.

Rena didn't want to go back, she wanted to stay with Yuki, she didn't care if she is angry with her or hate her, all she wanted is to hug her and sleep on her lap.

(Yuki pov)

After arresting those bastrads I walk back to my home, it's been 3 days since I last visited my home, I miss my sweet home.

As I'm walking I heard footsteps following me, I don't have to look back because I know who is it, in a cold and rainy night, we are walking along wet and silence street , only our footsteps voice can be heard.

After walking a half hour silently the footsteps come closer, I felt touched on my wrist, Rena holds my wrist, I didn't mind about it and walked like nothing happen, I can feel her grip tightening.

"How have you been? " She asked me with her sweet voice.

How have I been? I can't sleep well,I can't eat well, I can't forget you, every time I think about you, that's how I have been.

Slowly she moved her hand down and entered her hand inside my jacket pocket and locked her hand with mine, her hand was cold.

"I miss your hand. " She giggled like little kids who hold her mother's hand after long time.

"What you want? " I asked in a cold way.

"I want to stay with you. " She sounded in this sad tone, I'm not looking at her, but I can feel sadness in her eyes.

"Go back to home, it's getting late." I took my hand out of my jacket pocket. As I get to my apartment, I glared at her.

"Quit acting like spoiled child and go back to your home. "I yelled at her, I know I had hurt her feelings, but I don't have any other choice, I run to my apartment, I open the door and enter in my apartment and close the door behind, I leaned my back on the door and start crying.

•••••••°••••••°•••••••

"It's been 4days but she didn't come home, seriously, did she planning to stay in the department all of her life, even though I begged to her to give me another chance,but she is stubborn child, she do what she wants,  before whenever I ask her something she always accept it and do it for me, but now arrggghhh I wonder what changed. " Jurina drinks another class of beer.

"Do you know Jurina, you really look like an old man whose wife ignore him. Well, tell you the truth, I have the same problem as you, a girl whom I love her since my childhood and about to going to marry her, but suddenly one day before 6 months of our marriage she broke up with me, she said she didn't love me, she only sees me as her friend and sister not as a lover. But the truth was she meets someone in a park and fall in love with her, I don't know what happened to them but she is still alone. " Mayu drinks class of beer.

Jurina looked at Mayu and hugged her, Mayu also hug her back, two of them cried like mad person.

"Geez, it's been 3 days and two of you telling each other same boring story and crying like  idiots, forget her and see someone else, why you two spending your time with those who don't love you, the world is full with beautiful girls." The old woman said.

"How can you understand the meaning of love, when you love somebody you can't leave them that easily." Jurina said sobbing.

"Yes, we should work hard and get our lover back to us. " Mayu wipe her tears.

"Forgot about them, they wouldn't come back to you anymore, their heart didn't belong to you." The old woman replied.

"No, it's not truth, she loves me, she just checks me if I love her or not. " Jurina said.
"You will understand one day. " The woman replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it please comment

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 01:33:13 PM »
RenaYuki  XD XD XD

I love it  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I see in jphip is all WMatsui, Mayuki or many another old couples, I want something new :)

Please make YukiRena and JuriMayu together  :D :D :D

Hope you update soon and don't drop this fic  :)

P/s:

This fic you wrote is the long fic right ???

Can I trans your fic ???

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 05:55:15 AM »
I wonder what jurimayu will make to win their heart back ? Bakarin just forget about past and give rena the second chance then we will have more sweet moment !! Waiting for your next updating ! Please come back asap !!! 

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 07:40:49 AM »
just in 3 days jurina mayu share their stories and become close
I agree with you, old woman at the bar! forget about them, and make it jurimayu! hahaha
want yukirena moment

thankyou for this update, and hope will be more more updates for ice creams!

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »
The RenaYuki moment is really touching :farofflook:

Now , JuriMayu is a must! must make it JuriMayu
i want them now XD

Yuki!! stop acting! you are not suited to be cold!
you must be a warm and kind person like in the past

and thanks for  the update

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Well Finally I have time to read this fic..  :sweatdrop:
And OMG I miss 2 chapters already.. :banghead:
Author-san there is action in this fic,  :fap Yuki so badass every criminals she met go to hospital..  :lol:
You're right Rena has suffered enough cz Jurina action and everytime Yuki save her..
Of course Rena would fall for her..  :panic:
Thanks for update.. :twothumbs

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: We lied to each other :YukiRena:JuriMayu:(Chapter3)
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2015, 04:22:09 PM »
Replies

@noel nguyen: glad to hear that you love my fic and yes I will make it yukirena and jurimayu, don't worry I will not drop my any fic,  please continue reading it thank you.

@giotuyet: Well I don't think they can win their heart.  And Yuki is treating Renault like this not because of her past but she have another reason, and yeah I'm back.

@Sastio: not in three day but they are telling each other same story since three day. I hope I can make some jurimayu moment too. Yeah ice-cream.

@blackcold: Lol you are really weak huh. Jurimayu moment I will try,  you have to wait for them. Eh, why did cold didn't suit Yuki she is black after all.

@Raizel: glad that you get time to read I hope you didn miss this chapter too. Yes Yuki is so badess she send every criminal to hospital.

=================

*Ding dong*ding dong*

*yawn* who the hell come at this time, beside nobody knows my place, so who can visit me? Yuki opens the door and gazed at the figure silently, after staying a few minutes silent the figure spoke.

"Can I sleep with you?"

Eh, what is she crazy? Aaaaaaaah, whatever.
Yuki step backward as sign of 'come in.' As the person enters in the apartment, Yuki close the door behind she moved her gaze at the person, but she was already gone into Yuki room and lay in her bed without her permission.

Yuki was about to say something as felt her body was shivering. 'Look like she had a bad dream.' Yuki thought, she can't help but let her sleep on her bed tonight. Yuki lay beside her and wrap her arms around her body and hug her tight. After sometime staying like this she felt other girl arm around her chest, she holds Yuki tighten and start sobbing in her chest.

Hearing her sobbing voice make Yuki tighten her hug too, the most things Yuki hates about her is, seeing her crying.

'What should I do?' Yuki thought.'shall I sing her song that my mother used to sing for me when I'm afraid or had a bad dream.' After thinking that Yuki starts singing her mother's favourite song, she didn't care about her voice all she care to make the person comfortable and sleep peacefully.

(RENA POV)

Today again I had a bad dream, it's been 13 years, but yet sometimes I dream of that day, why I can't forget about it, why? I wake up and looked around, Jurina wasn't at home, even if she was, I can't tell her about it, what should I do? I can't sleep, I hate my life, I hate loneliness, should I go in Yuki house? Even though it's late I can't help but go to her apartment, she is the only person who can make me feel safe.

As I reached at her apartment, I ring the bell, after a few minutes later the door open and Yuki stares at me with 'What the hell you doing in my house at this late?' look.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked while shivering, with my surprise she let me in.
Am I dreaming? I never accepted that from her, but after she was the person whom I loved and who loves me. Without her permission I lay on her bed, I was feeling cold and scared all I wanted is warm hug that make me sleep and make forgot about every painful thing.

After few minutes later I feel Yuki lay beside me and put wrap her arms around me, I surprised by her that action, but I don't have time to think about it, I hugged her back and tighten my grub  after many years later I feel this kind if feeling, I can't help but let out my all pain that I was hiding for years, I cried hard on her hug, I can feel her grab get tighten on me as she tries to comfort me, as I was crying in her hug I heard her singing voice, she was singing for me, I never accepted this from her.

Yuki even after what I did to you, you are hugging me and singing a song for me, you still love me Yuki? Her voice was so sweet that make me forget about everything, I fall asleep while hearing her sweet voice.

My  eyes open with sunlight that were coming through the window I looked beside me Yuki had already woke up.

I had a sweet and warm night, I slept well without any fear and depressed, I love you Yuki.

================

I looked at Rena who come out of my the bedroom while drying her hairs, she looks sexy with her wet hairs, wait! What I'm thinking? This is not time for that.

She sat at the dining table without saying anything I put breakfast on the table. We eat our breakfast silently, after breakfast we wear our clothes and put our shoes as I was about to open the door suddenly Rena give me surprise hug from behind.

"Arigatuo." she kissed my shoulder and open the door, she looked at me and smile, not fake or forced smile, but a real smile from heart, I miss her that smile, without realizing I smiled little, I can do anything on purpose to see her smile.

==============

(RENA POV)

As usual everyone has been busy with their work, some are writing a file and some are investigating about criminal, some are making weapons, some are resting.

Well about me, I'm staring at everyone, especially my lover, as always she is beautiful, she became sexy too, her long sexy legs, her soft lips, her warm hands.

I don't what people think about me, I'm being myself, yeah, I'm doing what I think is good for me, after all I love her,  so what is wrong staring at someone whom you love?

As I was daydreaming Mariko-sama enter in the lab and looked at us, we all stand up and saluted her.

She cleared her throat and speak. "My old friend asked help for me to send someone to protect her daughter for one day until they go aboard, so I ask Yukio to send someone from her team." She bowed and went away.

Everyone stared each other while thinking who is good for this kind of work, after thinking some while everyone move their gaze at me.

"Hmm? Eh, Watashi!!"

I wonder why the heck from all the people they send me, I think Sayaka-san is good for that kind of thing, but they send me. I sighed and knock the door, a young lady opened the door, I bowed my head.

"I come from Mariko-sama department."

"Oh,  welcome, please come inside." she offered me in, I walk inside while looking around.

"My name is Matsui Rena." I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you Rena-San, by the Rena-san can I ask you favour?"

"Yes, of course."

=====================

"Guys!"Yuko comes running "Let's go, we have the case!"

"Yeah, at least we have some new case."Rie throw her arms in the air and jump off the seat.
They all sit in the van and went to the railway station.

"There's a bomb threat on train number 315 also Manchester goods train 112 blasted." Yuko said.

"Eh, no way!"

"How many passengers is  in 315 train?" Yuki asked.

"Close to 200."

"We have to save them!" Takamina said in a serious voice.

As the van stopped the get out and run to the railway controller room.

"Are all the tracks ahead of it clear?" head of railway controller asked.

"They are clear for the next three stations, but a lot of trains are getting delayed because of these diversions." The Secretary replied.

" There cannot be any issues greater than this,  at the moment."

"But ma'am!!"

"I don't care even if I have to cancel every single train in the whole of Japan."

"Oshima Yuko chief of investigative team."

"And I'm Takahashi Minami." 'She is so beautiful.' Takamina thought.

"I heard that you spoke to the bomber?" Yuko asked.

"Yes!"

"You handle the situation well, in spite of you talking to him, he didn't stop the train otherwise police job would have gotten easier." Yuko said.

"Who would it be?" Minami asked.

"Not a terrorist, if he would have been one, he couldn't have called to inform us." replied Atsuko.

"He would call after the incident to claim responsibility." Yuko continued.

"If he is not terrorist, then what he want??" Atsuko raised eyebrow.

"You spoke to the bomber it's your job to give us the details." Yuko said.

"Ma'am, we have a huge problem, train 308 is on our track coming from the opposite direction, we diverted all the other train expect this one." The Secretary pointed at the monitor.

"How far is 308 from the other one?" Asked Atsuko.

"Ten minutes!"

"Change the track!"

"We can't do that, because there are only two tracks in that area and there is already a stopped goods train on that track." replied the Secretary.

"There should be exchange line before the station." Atsuko walked toward the large monitor and pointed on the map. "Ok, this is our train, and on the same track 308 is coming toward us and on this track there is just one exchange line."

"This is the maintenance line, you can't change the track with the speed of more than 50m/hr, the train will topple." Secretary said.

"Even I know that, but railway's as safety precaution sets the limits 15-20 miles lower we have to take this turn at the speed of more than 60, we have to take the chance." Atsuko walk to the computer."How long it will take for our train to reach the exchange point?"

"Three minutes to 315 and five minutes to 308!"

"If both the trains have to cross safely, then both have to reach their exchange point at the same time, tell the driver of 308 to come toward us at 97m/hr and tell 315 drivers to come with 65m/hr." Atsuko said while looking at the monitor.

"Yes, ma'am." Saying this Secretary run to make the call.

"Will we be okay!!" Minami hold her hands up and start praying.

"Saki you be on your toes you make the change when I will give you the signal."

"Yes Ma'am."

Atsuko looking at the monitor waiting for the train to reach on the track, as the train comes close Atsuko give the signal to Saki and he clicks on the button to make the train change its track, without any problem 315 changes its track and move out safely.

"We do it!! The train is safe." Minami clapped her hands happily, everyone smile and clap their hands.

=====================

"Hello Aika-chan are you here?" Rena entered into the room and looked around.

"Who are you?" A girl asked while packing her clothes.

"I'm your one day bodyguard." Rena smiled.

"Souka, so you are here to take me?" asked the girl.

"Yes, so are you ready?"

"I will be ready in five minutes." she closed her bag and went to the bathroom.

Rena puts her right hand on her chest and take a long breath.' I hope nothing bad will happen to us.'

=====================

"Ma'am the bomber is on-line." The Secretary gives Atsuko phone. Atsuko took the phone and move close to her ear. "Yes!!"

"Stay close to the phone or this train won't stay close to the ground." Said the bomber.

"OK! What you want??"

"Ten million euros with old currency, you have one hour." Saying this the bomber cut the phone. Atsuko looked at Yuko and Takamina.

"I will get the money you stay here." Yuko said and run outside. Takamina patted Atsuko shoulder "Don't worry, we will catch him." Atsuko replied with a nod.

===============
"Rena took luggage and went outside from backward door,  she put luggage in the car and it in it, she looked at Aika and give her best smile that can make her comfortable.

"Are you sure that you can take me away from here?" Aika asked in a sad voice. Rena replied here with a nod.

"You know you don't have to take the risk if you don't want, I will be okay. "

Rena smiled and start the car Engine, before driving the car she make sure that nobody following them.
"Aika-chan you are too young to live in this kind of place, you are human not toy, you have right to live like other girls, like going school having friends, enjoying your life with family."

Aika moved her face toward the window, she looked up at the sky and sighed. Rena looked back through the mirror, she saw two black cars following them.

"They found us!" Aika said.  Again Rena replied her with a smile. "Why are you so calm they are following us!!" Aika raised her voice.

"By the way how many money did your father took from them?" Rena asked while driving like normal people.

"Don't know, hurry up and drive fast or else they will catch us."

Suddenly they heard shooting voice, Rena looked at Aika with expression face, she never thought that they have guns too, but Rena didn't want to Aika see her confused face so she brings a fake smile and stepped on the gas pedal and speed up the car while avoiding the rain of bullets that fired on them. A bullet pass by and managed to hit on Rena shoulder, but she didn't have time to hold her wound and cry, while ignoring the pain she continue driving.

" Are you okay? Your shoulder is bleeding!!" Aika asked worried.

"Don't worry, I will take you out of here!!"

"You don't have to, why are you risking your life at a stranger?"

"Because I, m your bodyguard and it's my duty to protect you."

"Watch out!!" suddenly two black come front of them and block their way, Rena stepped on a break and tried to move backward but there was two cars on the back ward too, the stacked in the middle, there was no way to go out. Rena looked at Aika who looked back at her with a sad expression. Once again Rena smiled again and told her to hide down and not come out she tell you, Aika didn't understand anything but she did as she told. Rena glared at Yankee, she opened the door and comes out off the car and walk toward them while giggling.

"Nee, are you mad??"

=====================

After waiting a half hour Yuko comes back with a bag of money.

"Atsuko-san he is on-line!" Yuko took the phone and bring it near to ear. " Yes!!"

"Is my money ready?"

"Yes, where do you want the money delivered?" Yuko asked.

"Come to Sakura park alone without any officers or tracking device and put the bag in the trash-can number 13." The bomber cuts the call. Yuko looked at Atsuko and Minami. " I "will arrest him." Minami nodded.

"Let's go, Yuki we have to arrest him." Yuko spoke in walkie-talkie.

===========

After putting the money bag in the trash-can Yuko ordered everyone to stay at their place and be patient, after waiting a few minutes the bomb exploded and trash-can fall inside the ground. Without any warning Yuko run and jump in the hole where the bomb just  explode. As she jumped inside she saw the bomber is running away with a bag of money. Yuko followed him, she took her gun out of the gun holder and shoot at him.

"Stop or I will shoot you!!" Yuko yelled. While ignoring her the bomber keep escaping. From behind Yuki come with her magic power and kick bomber flying that make him hit on the wall, as always without giving him time to recover, she jump on him and start punching on his face. The bomber tried to dodge her fist but Yuki punch was fast he can't able to control them and he fainted.

=======================================

I opened my eyes, I found myself in the white room. Where I'm? Am I dead? What about Aika? Is she okay? I don't remember anything beside smell of blood and laughing voice of mine, my head hurts.

I heard the door opening voice, I moved my gaze at the door and looked at the person who just come in.

"Yoo, how are you feeling now." Yuko-san smiled at me.

"Fine just my head hurts little, other everything is fine." I replied in soft and weak voice.

"Glad that we find you guys in time other else we may have lost you." Yuko-san said in a guilty voice.

"What about Aika?"

"She is fine, nothing bad happened to her, yesterday night she went aboard with her mother."

"Souka!" I'm happy that she is fine, first time in my life I felt that protecting someone isn't that easy as we thought, from now I will promise myself that no matter what happens in will protect everyone with all my power.

"By the way I'm curious about something, did you really beat 20 men alone??" Yuko asked with confused face. I replied her with an awkward smile.

"souka! Ah, Yuki is waiting for you outside when she find out about you she didn't go home while waiting for you to wake up, I think she feels guilty to let her partner go alone." Saying this Yuko walk away. As Yuko leaves the room, Yuki come inside and sit beside me, her eyes look swollen look like she didn't sleep well.

"How are you feeling?" She asked with sweet voice."

"Now I'm fine because you are beside me." I smiled.

"I'm sorry for letting you.."

"It's ok, don't worry, I'm fine." I cut her words. She nodded and looked down on the ground.

"Rena..... I...." As Yuki was trying to say something, the door open and Jurina come inside running.

" RENA-CHAN! As I heard you wake up I can't help myself and come to see, are you okay did you hand is hurting??"

Jeez, why the hell she have to come when Yuki says my name first time and she about to say something important, can't she wait little?

Author: " hehehehe, well you know I can't let two of you get along that easily, I like to tease you guys a little. NYHAHAHAHAH."

What the hell! Come here you moron Authour, if only you were not here I was happy with Yuki, but because of your nonsense story ruin our relationship * Take a knife and run after Authour*

Author: " EH!! Rena-San don't do this, you know that I love you!!" * Running for life*

LOVE!! OVER MY DEAD BODY COME HERE YOU BLOODY WOLF!! *Throw tomatoes, cakes, chocolate milk at Authour. *

Mina-san have nice day *bow* * fly away at the sky*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:33:33 AM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2015, 05:29:48 PM »
I want to hear what Yuki want to say too...
why Jurina come in and cut it :smhid

Anyway, hurry update before i shoot you
*just kidding  :lol:

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2015, 04:56:16 AM »
Welcome back, author-san ! I'm so happy when you come back \(^.^)/ It's a sweet chapter < 3 Thank you so much ! wow gekikara < 3 I want know what yuki want to say too T.T Another reason ??? Hope I will know what it's soon ! Can't wait for your next updating ! Please come back asap :3

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: We lied to each other :YukiRena:JuriMayu:(Chapter3)
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2015, 12:56:03 PM »
bad timing jurinaaaaa :sweatdrop:
you , why you ruin that (almost) yukirena moment
geez, I wanna know what yuki want to tell about to rena :doh:
but...there is gekikara there... tehe~
*join rena run after author and throw ice cream*

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »
There it is gekikara..  :twisted:
I wonder what dreams Rena had until she scared to sleep..  :cry:
I'm glad there is much action now but I'm curious author-san, please continue with the drama first.. :bow:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 4 update
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 11:02:20 PM »

Hello everyone I'm back do you guys miss me?  I'm sorry for not updating in while but that doesn't mean I will drop my fic no never.
Well here is the update sorry for bad grammar and mistake hope you enjoy it.

Foooxie thank for edit love you soon much.

Replies.

Erin @ yeah I also wanted to know what she wants to say, you will find it in this chapter.  And ehhhh you want to kill me who will update then if I die??

Giotuyet @ I'm very glad to hear that someone miss me (;∀;)  I'm really sorry for not updating the fic with time. Please forgive me.

Sastio 13@ yeah bad timing jurina. Ehh *being hit by ice-cream * OMG why everyone beating me *run for my life *

Raizel @ you will find out about Rena dream soon as possible, hope you enjoy my fic.

Okay guys here is the update enjoy please.

Rena: " yes please enjoy and let me kill this moron wolf. *Throw China tower at author *

Author:  " OMG what they hell (⊙o⊙) *run fast as possible and avoid everything that being throwing at me *

Chapter 4

"So tell me what happened when i was gone??" Rena sat on the chair while drinking the coffee.

"So many things have happened. There was bomb threat on the train even one goods train exploded, but gladly we did our best and catch the bomber." Rie replied proudly.

"Who catch him?" Rena asked while sipping the coffee.

"Yuki did, and as always, we had to send him to the hospital before going to the prison." Sayaka sighed.

"Beating people that badly isn’t good, why you don't understand this Yuki?" Rena stared at Yuki

"Says the one who send 20 people to the hospital, i just send one and she complaining about it." Yuki said in low voice that can only be heard by Rena making Rena chocked her coffee. "My situation was different from you, i beat them badly because if i hadn't done that, they will kill us, but you were with your team and he was alone so you don't have to send him to the hospital." Rena explained.

"Whatever! I can't believe that a princess look like girl can beat 20 people alone, Yuko was right, she said never judge the people by only with their look." Yuki said while continue working on the computer.

Suddenly, Yuko come in the lab with sad expression, she put some paper on the table and sat on the chair.

"Anoo, did something happened?" Rena asked.

"I got scolded by Mariko-sama for sending you alone." Yuko replied.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Ah, no new case! It’s such a boring life." Rie sighed. Sayaka hit her with file paper. "Let us take some rest, why you always praying for cases!!"

"Because it's fun, running after the criminals." Rie giggled.

"Rena-chan!! I'm very glad that you are fine now." Minami come in the lab and hugged Rena.

"M-Minami-san, i can't breath." Rena chocked.

"Oi midget, leave her alone!!" Yuko glared at her.

"What did you just call me you midget." Minami moved her face close to Yuko.

"There we go again." Sayaka covered her ear with headphone.

"Keep continuing please." Rie open popcorn packed and started eating it. Yuki shake her head and went outside to take some fresh air. While Rena just giggled with their childish fight and soon followed Yuki.

"Etoo...Yuki-chan, what you were saying in hospital before Jurina come." Rena asked.

Yuki cleared her throat. "Can we become friends again??"

The word of friends hit  Rena heart like bullet, without realizing a drop of tear fall off her eyes, but she quickly wipe it before Yuki can see her crying.

"Of course, I'm glad that you forgive me and wanted to be my friend again. I'm very glad." Inside Rena was crying blood tears, you can't be friend with someone you love and slept with, it's really hard. But Rena decides to take everything slowly, she will take her every step carefully, she didn't want to make same mistake again. She doesn’t want to lose Yuki again, as long Yuki is with her, she will be fine, even if it just as friends.

"Guys, we have caseeeee~." Rie said while jumping happily.

Yuki sighed and went toward the crime sense with her team mate.

_________

As Rena about to enter the room she felt someone grab her hand, she moved her gaze at the person.

"Rena-chan, are you sure you will be okay??" Yuko asked worriedly." It is your first murder case and the murder was held three days ago."

Rena patted on Yuko hand. "It’s okay, don't worry." She smiled and went inside.

"The murder was held three days ago, the targets wife was out of the house when the murdering happen, by the time she came back, she have found her husband died in a horrible way, her child are also went missing." Sayaka explained.

While on Rena side, she go into the room where the target body was laying. The room was messy, everything were separated around. As Rena walked to the body closer, she saw the killer have tear the whole body apart cutting his body with something sharp.

The worms and insects are coming out of his body, the smell was horrible enough for making them faint, but Rena quietly standing there and staring at the body like it was a photo. Yuko amused by her reaction, this is the first time in her life she sees someone like her.

"How in the world she able to keep staring at the horrible scene like that??"

"Very easy, it's not her first time." Yuki said as she took the gloves out off her pocket and wear them.

"Hmm.... I think the killer was having fun while stabbing him with knife." Yui said as she looking at the body.

"Nothing were stolen from the house, I think it was either revenge or serial killer." Rena said while searching for some clue.

"The killer are talented, he didn't left any mark or fingerprints." Added Yuki

"Tsk, Tsk, the killer stabbed his back countless time with knife." Yuko shake her head.

"Okay guys, lets go back to the quarter and question his wife." Minami said.

"Today lunch and dinner skipped." Sae murmured.

"I'm hungry do you have anything to eat Sae-chan??" Rena asked. Sae looked at her, she feel like throwing up, she quickly run toward the corner and vomit. While Rena giggled.' This is what you get for messing with me.'

"I'm really sorry for your lost!" Rena said to the target wife.
"It's okay, it was not your fault." She wiped her tear.

"By the way, did your husband have any kind of enemy??"

"No, my husband was a kind person, he always think good for everyone, and we all love him so much. He didn't have any enemy." She replied.

"Souka, I think there was someone who hated him so much, someone who wanted your husband died. He or she can't see your husband alive and living happily." Rena locked her finger together and place them on the table. "Do you have any idea, who can the killer be!!"

After thinking a while, the woman spoke. "There is only one person, my ex-boyfriend, I think he is the one behind it."

"So what you have to say." Yuki and Rena come in Yui lab.

"Before killing and stabbing his body, the killer pour boil water on him and shock him with electronic. Then he stab him with knife, after that he apart his body with circular saw. The way he stab and abuse him shows clearly how insane person the killer is. I didn't even want to imagine the way he kill him." Yui said.

"But actually you are imagining it." Yuki smirked.

"The killer is left handed."

"Let's go Rena, we have to find his child who run away when he saw his father dead body." Said Yuki and went toward her car.

"How we will find him? It's been three days. Where would he run away to." Rena followed Yuki.

"We are also going with you too." Sayaka opened the van car.

"Mariko-sama said to us to go this place, we will find something interesting there." Rie said as she shifted in her seat.

"Interesting thing!!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Rie yawned as she put her hand behind her head. "Waoh, how many interesting things are we seeing here. A man are washing his car in very interesting way. The dog is guarding his owner house in interesting way. The bird is singing in very interesting way. I didn't believe I hadn't seen those interesting things in my life."

Rena giggled. "And we are sitting in the van in interesting way too."

"Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want Rena-chan, I'm thinking to quit this boring job."

"Calm down Rie, why you always in hurry? I'm sure there will be something very interesting." Sayaka calmed Rie.

"OMG!! Can you believe what I'm seeing now??" Rie eyes widen in shock. She pointed at the couples who were sitting in the restaurant.

"Eh, aren't those two were enemy??" Rena shocked.

"This is what I'm saying, I can't believe what my eyes saw." Rie took out her smart phone and snap their picture.

"Don't misunderstand, they may talking about work or just investigate...." Sayaka word cut when the couples share passionate kiss.

"I don't think so." Yuki smirked.

"So this is what she mean by interesting thing!!" Rie nodded.

"Nee, are you sure he is the killer??"

"Yeah, I think so, let's just watch him what he do." Yuko drink cup of coffee.

"Yuko do you know that I miss you?"

"Yes I know."

"How you know that??"

"You just told me." Yukon giggled.

"Yuko do you know that you are so adorable."

"Yes I know."

"How??"

"You just told me."

"Yuko do yo...." Yuko cut her words with passionate kiss.

"You talk so much!!"

"Eh, why I feel like someone just saw us and take our pic."

"So any news??" Yuko asked.

"No. What about you." Rena replied.

"Same here, where is Rena and Rie??"

"Rie is talking with Sasshi and Yuki went to find the child, I'm investigating about Sasshi ex-boyfriend."

"He had ex-boyfriend too??" Yuko shocked.

"Yes."

"I found a clue!!" Sae come running. " I checked every ct camera that was inspect around his house and i found the killer, he also were holding his child."

"It’s him, her ex-boyfriend." Rena pointed at screen.

"That great, we have found the killer but we don't have any kind of information where he staying." Yuko said.

"The killer just called sasshi and asked her to meet." Minami enter in the room.

"Yuki just called and said that she found the place where they hiding." Said Mayu.

"Ohh, that cool Sayaka get ready, we are heading there and Mayu tell Yuki to wait for us until we come."

"Roger."

"Shit, I shouldn't let Yuki go alone, I'm dumb." Rena cursed herself.

They sit in the van and head toward the location. As they reached at the place everyone load their guns and went inside the old building.

"Where is Yuki??" Yuko asked.

"I don't know, maybe she already went in."

"Damn it, can't she wait a little, why I always end up with idiots."

"To whom you saying idiot??"

"To all of you!!"

"What, I'm idiot??" Takamina glared.

While Rie smirked. "Why a good actors!" She smirked.

"Okay Sayaka, Rie you guys attack from behind and Rena, Minami we will attack from the front."

Everyone nodded and slowly move their step closer to the door, Yuko give signal to Rena and she open the door slowly. As she was about to open the door they heard shooting voice.

"It's trap, move away!!!!" Yuki appear running and push Rena away from the door and the bomb explode while sending everything away.

"Are you okay??" Yuki asked. Rena nodded and stand up.

"I think Sayaka need our help let's go!!" Yuko and Minami run to help them.

"Rena, take the child first with you while I’m following them." Yuki said as she gave child hand into Rena's.

"I will also come with you, I can't leave you alone." Rena stared at Yuki eyes.

"You have to. Don't worry, I will be fine."  patted her shoulder and went to help them. Rena looked at the scared child while hugged him and take him to the van.

At another side, Sayaka and Rie were firing at them like mad person. While Minami and Yuko decide to attack on them from back so they climbs the building and enter it through the windows.

Minami enter their room, she found two men were firing while three of them already dead. Yuko shoot two of them at their legs and arms, taking the chance Minami jump at one of them and hit him hardly making him faint.

"Minami watch out!!" Second one tried to shoot at Minami but Yuki bullet silent him forever.

"You killed someone again? Can't you just hurt him??" Sayaka glared.

"I Just save Minami from his bullets, that's all." Saying this, Yuki walk to the van.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Mayuyu, I don't understand it!!" Jurina put glass of wine on the table after drinking it.

"What you don't understand??" Mayu pour wine in the glass.

"My feeling, I don't understand my feeling." Jurina touch her chest. "My heart felt a pain that I don't understand it."

"Jurina you know that your problem won't solve that easily? You need to work hard to get what you want."

"But why she not giving me another chance? If she loves me so she would give me another chance."

"Everything will be fine Jurina, you just need to work hard that's all." Mayu hug her.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Everything will be fine~

All I need to work hard ~" jurina come in while singing.

"Renaaaaaaa~" she jump on Rena as she was near her.

"Jurina, are you drunk again??"

"Ah, gomen, gomen I just drink a little with my friend." She giggled as she tight her hug. "I miss you!!"

"Jurina..."

Yes!!"

"Let's end this."

"End what??"

"Our relationship."

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 02:02:38 AM »
What the!!!!!
Yuki just want to say 'FRIEND' ??
Are you going to made me mad Taro XD
Don't keep me curious all the time
I'm really going to kill you if you do  :angry:

Hehe, anyway did i just read Wmidget?
If that so, they are coollll

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2015, 03:55:15 AM »
Yes author-san I miss you.. I though you drop this fic,.. :cry: :banghead:
And what Yuki you just say a "friend" to Rena.. Oh come on.. :smhid
And Yuko who the hell you are kissing? Is it Takamina, cz Rena said the two of them are enemy, right? :?
Ugh.. I can't take it anymore, the cliffhanger slowly killing me.. :banghead:
Not to mention finally Rena will end her relationship with Jurina.. Poor girl,. :(
I bet your heart scatter around, just get over with Mayu already..   :shocked
Thanks author-san for updating.. :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2015, 07:33:25 AM »
I feel a bit pity to Jurina..
But, yeah, for the sake of YukiRena, I don't care with Juju.. Kekekeke

Keep it up, author-san! :twothumbs
Arigatou.. :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 05:25:29 AM »
I miss this one,
waiting for you writher

I like yukirena feeling on these fic.

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
update please, author-san :doh:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yi Ge Ren De Jing Cai