JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155712 times)

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: [part 9] memoir III: memory
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2007, 01:04:24 AM »
*clapping at polidread's braveness*  :lol:

Yes, we finally see a flutter of light in the middle of a very dark tunnel. I won't say the end of the tunnel cuz god knows how many more angst filled chapters almond still have on her. Some may have yet been written.

People brace yourselves for the REAL tearjerker reunion chapters between our two heroines.

almond should stock up for more tissues this time....really. 

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2007, 01:12:26 AM »
YAY, i'm back to old times of reading the chapter twice :D I couldn't bring myself to do it before coz they were too heartbreaking but I really like this one so  :otomerika:
But i did find this one really really sad, maybe even the saddest, coz it feels so real  :cry: (or maybe its just the circumstances)

Hey, Miki? Remember when I thought you'd cheated on me with Random Comedian Dude? Yeah, now you kind of know how I felt, so we're even, right?
Yeah, she'd probably punch me for that one. Hell, I kind of want to punch myself for that.
I would punch you for that one too Yossy  :scolding:  :angry:

"Miki's purse and wallet and some clothes," I explained. I smiled sadly. "I was pretty sure she wouldn't come home with me, but I had to try anyway." I bit my lip. "Oh, and her keys are in there, too. She even forgot those..."
Are the dogs in the bag too? Miki must be feeling like she needs them right now too, her babies will comfort her :(

Other randoms that i didn't get to comment on before:
Yo: I'm sorry
Mi: I hate you.
Yo: I know.
Mi: You're hot.
Yo: I love you.
*they make out*
I could so picture them saying that after Miki has a yelling rant at her and they patch things up :heart:
But i kinda wouldn't want Miki to give in that easy either  :(

I was actually thinking of making a series of Omake Missing Scenes for the entire series. Because I keep having funny ideas. XD
Oh like JFC already said, please do, that would be so much fun  :mon lovelaff:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2007, 02:09:42 AM »
I stood outside of the door for what felt like an eternity before I mustered up the courage to knock. I knew there were only two places Miki would have gone. And considering I had her wallet with me, I knew she couldn't have gone home to Hokkaido, so that left only one place.
Finding her is the easy part...as for the rest of it...not so easy. :(

I looked up just as Aya opened her front door. She bit her lip and silently let me in. I glanced around her apartment.

"Is... " I trailed off.

"Tan's still sleeping," she said quietly.

"I need to talk to her," I replied, starting towards the shut bedroom door. Aya stepped into my path.
At this point in time, if I were in Yossi's shoes, I'd be scared that maybe Aya wouldn't let me see Miki (the whole "pissed off at you because you hurt her best friend" type of thing).

Like I said, FINDING Miki was the easy part.

"I'll wake her up," she stated, gesturing for me to sit on the couch. I started to protest, but thought better of it and simply nodded.
And at THIS point, if I were in Yossi's shoes, I'd be a mix of relieved, nervous, and terrified.  What does one say here? What CAN one say here? Would Miki even see her? Would she just end things right here and now?  This HAS to be dealt with, but it's like you're stuck in the dark in a room full of explosives. You can strike a match to get some light, but in doing so you're risking blowing it all up.  :cry:

I still wasn't sure what I was going to say exactly.

Hey, Miki? Remember when I thought you'd cheated on me with Random Comedian Dude? Yeah, now you kind of know how I felt, so we're even, right?

Yeah, she'd probably punch me for that one. Hell, I kind of want to punch myself for that.
Yeah...unfortunately, there's a BIIIIIIIIIIIG difference with THINKING that cheating happened, and ADMITTING that cheating happened. 

God, this was hard.
Of course it's hard. That's how it goes when you're so in love with someone that it makes you crazy. With the big highs come the big lows, it's just part of the deal that you have to accept and deal with.  If it was easy it wouldn't really be worth it, and it doesn't say much about the depth/strength of the relationship either.

The door opened. Ok, Yoshizawa, here we go. I took a deep breath and looked up. Aya was coming out of the bedroom. I glanced past her.

Miki was sitting up in the bed wearing one of Aya's concert t-shirts. Her hair was messy and her bangs were sticking up a little. She looked like she hadn't slept at all. God, she was so beautiful.

She was looking straight at me. Sad, accusing, determined.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

"You must hate me," I said. Aya sighed heavily and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yossy, if I hated you, none of us would be in this mess." I was confused for a split second before I remembered what Miki had told me. I'd been so caught up in everything else, I'd completely forgotten about that. Shit.
Aya can't help but feel like she's responsible for this, even though we know that in the grand scheme of things, she can't really be blamed for it. Still, being in the position that she's in, and knowing what she knows, feeling what she feels...this is almost as hard for her to deal/live with as it is for Yossi and Miki.  :k-sad:

"Aya... I'm sorry, I - "

"Oh, geez, not you too!" Aya exclaimed, cutting me off. "This is why I never said anything."

"But - "

"But nothing. We're not talking about that anymore,"  she laughed, waving the topic away. "We never should have talked about it to begin with," she said under her breath. I looked at her carefully.
Aya's right. Considering what's going on RIGHT NOW, her "issues" don't really matter and they shouldn't be worrying/thinking about them. 

"I really should have trusted Miki," I cut her off. "Or at least had the guts to confront her about it instead of running off like a coward and getting completely smashed."
This might sound harsh, but "yep" and "yep".  She definitely should have done THAT instead of trying to drown her pain in a bottle.  :(

"Well, I need to get going. I have an Ongaku Gatas promotion today."
The life of a celebrity. Above all else, the show must go on.

I smiled again and headed out the door. I stopped again and turned around.

"I LOVE YOU, MIKI!" I yelled into the apartment. I smiled at the surprised Aya and calmly shut the door behind me.
Miki knows.

That's why it hurts so much.  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

* JFC uses up a couple more tissues while clutching fiercely onto the tissue box.

"I LOVE YOU MIKI" should have a follow up, like "PUNISH ME, MIKI-SAMA !!!"  :pleeease:  :lock:  :mon pissed:

:grin:

what? isnt Yossy the biggest Miki-sama wotagei we know?
*cough cough* Happy ending make-up "leader/closet time" *cough cough*   :roll:

...(Poli dodges flying furniture and kitchen utensils from everyone else)...
♪ Kira, Kira...♪
 :shifty:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2007, 02:57:47 AM »
You know what I want to happen  :mad:  :angry: I want Aya and Ayaka to talk and get pissed and then go meet up with goto and kick gotos ass for causing all of this to happen.

*in hales* *exhales*

Okay.. now I feel better
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2007, 11:47:00 PM »
* almond comes back from the store with a giant multi-pack of tissue boxes
:cool1:

"I LOVE YOU MIKI" should have a follow up, like "PUNISH ME, MIKI-SAMA !!!"  :pleeease:  :lock:  :mon pissed:
:mon lmao:

Yes, we finally see a flutter of light in the middle of a very dark tunnel. I won't say the end of the tunnel cuz god knows how many more angst filled chapters almond still have on her. Some may have yet been written.
Most of it is yet to be written. I'm currently working on part 12. At my current estimate, we'll at least get to 24 parts. So, we're about halfway there if I don't get any other ideas XD

People brace yourselves for the REAL tearjerker reunion chapters between our two heroines.
Can't comment 'cause I haven't written it yet  :wahaha:

I would punch you for that one too Yossy  :scolding:  :angry:
Yeah, that was a bad joke on my part  :sweat:

I was actually thinking of making a series of Omake Missing Scenes for the entire series. Because I keep having funny ideas. XD
Oh like JFC already said, please do, that would be so much fun  :mon lovelaff:
Yeah, I will, I will... eventually. XD

Finding her is the easy part...as for the rest of it...not so easy. :(
Exactly. As soon as Yossy had her head on straight, she had no question of where Miki'd gone.

This HAS to be dealt with, but it's like you're stuck in the dark in a room full of explosives. You can strike a match to get some light, but in doing so you're risking blowing it all up.  :cry:
Wow. Profound.  :cool1:

Aya can't help but feel like she's responsible for this, even though we know that in the grand scheme of things, she can't really be blamed for it. Still, being in the position that she's in, and knowing what she knows, feeling what she feels...this is almost as hard for her to deal/live with as it is for Yossi and Miki.  :k-sad:
I think it's worse for Aya because she knows, regardless of the outcome, she's not getting laid.  :on lol:

This might sound harsh, but "yep" and "yep".  She definitely should have done THAT instead of trying to drown her pain in a bottle.  :(
Yeah, like I said before, I don't think Yossy's going to be drinking anything for quite some time.

* JFC uses up a couple more tissues while clutching fiercely onto the tissue box.
* almond hands JFC a new box

♪ Kira, Kira...♪
 :shifty:
Ah, the Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny Shiny Knife (c)! I haven't seen it in so long!

You know what I want to happen  :mad:  :angry: I want Aya and Ayaka to talk and get pissed and then go meet up with goto and kick gotos ass for causing all of this to happen.

*in hales* *exhales*

Okay.. now I feel better
* almond hands poets a paper bag to breathe in
So, I've made JFC go briefly catatonic and poets hyperventilate. Maybe my fic should come with a health warning XD

New part! Narrator is

Trivia! I actually had this part written about a month ago!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2007, 11:57:05 PM »
Wedge <3  :otomerika:
(my 1st ever wedge   :heart:)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:59:06 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2007, 11:58:23 PM »
Thanks for the wedge!  :love:

---------------

PART 10
MIKI - AUGUST 22ND

I sighed heavily as I walked down the hallway. They had canceled everything but the Hawaii tour - and that was only safe because it would be too expensive to cancel. No new GAM single. No TV work. My radio show would end as soon as the contract expired. They'd sternly told me I was lucky I wasn't kicked out of Gatas as well. With things how they are right now, I almost wished I was. Ugh, why did I ever get out of bed this morning.

I walked into the cafeteria. Most of the girls were still there from a late photoshoot for some 10th anniversary promotion that I wasn't to be a part of anymore. I remembered Yossy talking about it...

Abe caught my eye and quickly looked away, turning to Iida and hastily starting a conversation. Even Takahashi was avoiding my gaze. Nakazawa barely glanced up from her paper as I walked by her and over to the vending machine to buy a drink. On top of everything else, I woke up with a killer sore throat and my body was begging for a drink at this point. I wrenched the cap off the bottle and gulped down the cool liquid.

I could feel the eyes on me. I wanted to scream at them, force them to come out with it. I've already heard the whispers behind my back, so just say it to my face!

But I couldn't. I just didn't care anymore.

And then she walked in with Rika. Our eyes locked. Yossy froze.

"Yocchan! Are you ok?" Abe asked, running over to her. Most of the girls followed suit, crowding around her with concern. She just kept staring at me until I had to look away. It hurt too much to look at her. Every time I saw her, I'd think about it. About them together. It made me sick.

"Fujimoto, maybe you should go," Yasuda called back to me. Surprised, Yossy finally looked away from me and turned to Kei.

"What? She doesn't have to - "

"You don't have to pretend," Risa interrupted, patting Yossy's arm.

"They all think I cheated on you," I called out in a clear, even voice. Yossy looked horrified. I calmly walked over to the group and looked each one in the eye. "Isn't that ironic?" I continued, unable to stop myself. "I'm not the one who got drunk and slept with my ex, but I'm the one getting blamed for it."

I regretted the words as soon as they left my lips. Yossy looked as though I'd slapped her across the face. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. The others looked at Yossy, waiting for her to deny it.

"Yoshizawa?" Koharu said softly, the confusion apparent in her voice. Still, Yossy said nothing. She looked down at the floor, her fists clenched helplessly at her sides.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "This is why I can't be around you right now." I started to move past them.

"Miki..." She reached out and grabbed my arm. I flinched at the familiar warmth on my skin. God, she sounded so tired, so drained, so desperate. I wanted to hold her, to tell her everything would be fine, to tell her I love her, to go home and lie in her arms forever. But I couldn't forget what had happened. I couldn't just pretend it never happened. I wouldn't do that to myself.

"Don't," I finally choked out. "It's still too raw." I wrenched myself away from her and fled the room.

------------------------

* almond passes out the tissue boxes

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2007, 12:11:17 AM »
Awww, everyone sucks for thinking the worst of Miki straight away but now what will they all think of their beloved Yossy?  :shocked:

Seeing i just read the 1st part of this Trilogy again the other day, someone should just tell Koha that Maki had a bad dream that Yossy's pajamas were attacking her and had to sleep in bed with Yossy and then all that confusion in her voice will disappear.  ;)

Sorry this is a crappy, quick reply but I'm gonna be late for work, I just came on to see if u had updated  :P
(that's right, i do have my priorities worked out well, reading this brilliant fic totally outweighs getting to work on time  XD)

Pssst, thread title reminder ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:14:45 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Blooo

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2007, 12:18:09 AM »
*returns from a long journey to the Land of No Comments* XD

GAH! My poor little heart can't take the angst!!!! :cry:

I seriously think Maki is (sort of) innocent. My theory is she stopped drunken horny fool Yossy before things got 'too far.' She doesn't seem like the kind of person who would take advantage of anyone, much less her ex-lover/best friend.

:otomerika: (just for the hell of it :lol:)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2007, 12:19:36 AM »
^ Hey, I hadn't thought of that. What does Koharu think Yossie cheated in, Monopoly? xD

As for Miki, ouch...

Well, I want Aya to go talk to Maki, find out that Maki was in fact helping Yossie get to her house because she was too drunk(although Yossie did hit on Maki, but Maki acted like a gentle(wo)man and nothing really happened), then Miki and Yossie make up AND I want Aya to hook up with Maki, dammit!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 10] memoir III: memory
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2007, 12:28:43 AM »

OH SNAP!  :lol:
Thanks.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2007, 12:59:14 AM »
*takes the tissues almond offered as well as the box

"They all think I cheated on you," I called out in a clear, even voice. Yossy looked horrified. I calmly walked over to the group and looked each one in the eye. "Isn't that ironic?"
Gasp!  :scared: What??! I almost forgot about that long-ago-need-to-be-forgotten occurrence. You just have to go and wedge it in don't you?  :angry: It's like when things go bad you might as well stand in the middle of the street and let a truck hit you. :cool1:

"I'm not the one who got drunk and slept with my ex, but I'm the one getting blamed for it."
I think this is the part where the truck really hits.  :imdead: Profound enuf for me.

She reached out and grabbed my arm. I flinched at the familiar warmth on my skin. God, she sounded so tired, so drained, so desperate. I wanted to hold her, to tell her everything would be fine, to tell her I love her, to go home and lie in her arms forever. But I couldn't forget what had happened. I couldn't just pretend it never happened. I wouldn't do that to myself.
  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
*about to take bunch of tissues.....<!> The box is empty, uses sleeves for snots

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2007, 02:11:24 AM »
OH GOD!!!! Poor Miki, this was a really bad day for her :cry:
And then everybody think she was the one who cheated Yossy when it was the other way (this is not sure, but now we don't know it, neither them, Maki!!!)
Miki was right when she said those words to Aya about why she doesn't wanted to see Yossy, here's the proof

BTW.... 24 PARTS???!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! :w00t:

Awww, everyone sucks for thinking the worst of Miki straight away but now what will they all think of their beloved Yossy?  :shocked:

Seeing i just read the 1st part of this Trilogy again the other day, someone should just tell Koha that Maki had a bad dream that Yossy's pajamas were attacking her and had to sleep in bed with Yossy and then all that confusion in her voice will disappear. ;)

Sorry this is a crappy, quick reply but I'm gonna be late for work, I just came on to see if u had updated  :P
(that's right, i do have my priorities worked out well, reading this brilliant fic totally outweighs getting to work on time  XD)

I was drinnking something when I read this  :mon spit: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
I hadn't thought in that

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2007, 05:39:14 AM »
Wow. Profound. :cool1:
Actually, the TV was on at the time and I had it tuned to a Bugs Bunny cartoon. XD

I think it's worse for Aya because she knows, regardless of the outcome, she's not getting laid. :on lol:
Damn, never thought of it that way. :P

Damn that DOES suck! :on lol:

Took this long for it to get beta'd?  :shocked:

Oh well. ON WIT DA ANGST!

I walked into the cafeteria. Most of the girls were still there from a late photoshoot for some 10th anniversary promotion that I wasn't to be a part of anymore.
Oh shit...this is NOT going to be pretty, especially since some of them STILL probably think that she cheated on Yossi with Shouji and don't know the truth, that she intentionally got herself FRIDAY'd.

Abe caught my eye and quickly looked away, turning to Iida and hastily starting a conversation. Even Takahashi was avoiding my gaze. Nakazawa barely glanced up from her paper as I walked by her and over to the vending machine to buy a drink.
Looks like word of what has happened has spread.  It's going to be interesting to see how the others react/act around both Miki and Yossi (not to mention Maki when she gets back from Korea). But...is it weird that the only one I'm REALLY curious about is Yuko? :?

I could feel the eyes on me. I wanted to scream at them, force them to come out with it. I've already heard the whispers behind my back, so just say it to my face!
But again...WHAT would they say? If they're still under the assumption that Miki cheated on Yossi before, would they still try to comfort her, or would they say that this is payback and that Miki deserved it?
:dunno:

And then she walked in with Rika. Our eyes locked. Yossy froze.

"Yocchan! Are you ok?" Abe asked, running over to her. Most of the girls followed suit, crowding around her with concern.
Well, guess that answers that.

"They all think I cheated on you," I called out in a clear, even voice. Yossy looked horrified. I calmly walked over to the group and looked each one in the eye. "Isn't that ironic?" I continued, unable to stop myself. "I'm not the one who got drunk and slept with my ex, but I'm the one getting blamed for it."

I regretted the words as soon as they left my lips. Yossy looked as though I'd slapped her across the face. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. The others looked at Yossy, waiting for her to deny it.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh CRAP.  Yossi never knew about THAT, did she? :stunned:

Now I'll be the first to say that Miki DID need to get this anger out of her system. If she and Yossi were to have any chance to fix things, she needed to let this out and Yossi needed to know and hear it. But...this is DEFINITELY not the ideal time to be doing it.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "This is why I can't be around you right now." I started to move past them.
Miki =  :k-sad:
Yossi =  :mon cry:
Nacchi/Kaori/Risa =  :dizzy:
Koharu =  :mon duh:
Yuko = (had to search online for that one =P)

"Miki..." She reached out and grabbed my arm. I flinched at the familiar warmth on my skin. God, she sounded so tired, so drained, so desperate. I wanted to hold her, to tell her everything would be fine, to tell her I love her, to go home and lie in her arms forever. But I couldn't forget what had happened. I couldn't just pretend it never happened. I wouldn't do that to myself.

"Don't," I finally choked out. "It's still too raw." I wrenched myself away from her and fled the room.
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
* JFC opens up the new tissue box from almond.

I seriously think Maki is (sort of) innocent. My theory is she stopped drunken horny fool Yossy before things got 'too far.' She doesn't seem like the kind of person who would take advantage of anyone, much less her ex-lover/best friend.
*sigh*
You DO realize that by mentioning this possibility, almond is probably going to NOT do it just to make us suffer and so that she can throw THIS at us --> :wahaha:

*about to take bunch of tissues.....<!> The box is empty, uses sleeves for snots
Fuck that's disgusting.
* JFC passes a couple tissues to g4rfield.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 05:43:22 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2007, 05:57:41 PM »
Quote from: g4rfield on November 23, 2007, 03:56:50 PM

Quote from: JFC
Fuck that's disgusting.

:lol:
*gladly accepting the tissues from JFC
*g4rfield is now washing the shirt used for snots  :grin:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2007, 06:10:52 PM »
You know what... just have Miki get drunk and sleep with Maki (or with  :otomerika:) as revenge. Yossy'll be all: "I understand you" they'll forgive eachother and move on. Then no one can play the martyr any more.

The way everyone ran to Yossy cuz she "froze" for some reason pissed me off... ignore Miki but baby Yossy. Playing favourites. TSK TSK.   
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2007, 10:25:43 PM »
Just so you all know, I've been working on Maki's POV of the entire night just so I know what I'm doing.   :wahaha:

There's actually a reason everyone assumes Miki cheated. It's kind of crappy, but there is one.

Seeing i just read the 1st part of this Trilogy again the other day, someone should just tell Koha that Maki had a bad dream that Yossy's pajamas were attacking her and had to sleep in bed with Yossy and then all that confusion in her voice will disappear.  ;)
:on lol:

Ah, you know what I have to do with theories, though, right?
 :wahaha:
Btw, love the term "drunken horny fool Yossy". It should be brought up in daily conversation.

^ Hey, I hadn't thought of that. What does Koharu think Yossie cheated in, Monopoly? xD
:rofl:

Well, I want Aya to go talk to Maki, find out that Maki was in fact helping Yossie get to her house because she was too drunk(although Yossie did hit on Maki, but Maki acted like a gentle(wo)man and nothing really happened), then Miki and Yossie make up AND I want Aya to hook up with Maki, dammit!
I WILL tell you all this much!!
.... Maki was in fact helping Yossy get to her apartment because Yossy drunk off her hot little ass.
XD

Gasp!  :scared: What??! I almost forgot about that long-ago-need-to-be-forgotten occurrence. You just have to go and wedge it in don't you?
No, they think she cheated AGAIN. I'm pretty sure everyone would know by now that the Friday stuff was fake.

Eeeeeeeuw.... just take another box.

Wow. Profound. :cool1:
Actually, the TV was on at the time and I had it tuned to a Bugs Bunny cartoon. XD
That's freaking hilarious XD

Took this long for it to get beta'd?  :shocked:
What? No! It took this long for me to get to this part in the storyline  :sweat:

But...is it weird that the only one I'm REALLY curious about is Yuko? :?
Not really.  :glasses:

*sigh*
You DO realize that by mentioning this possibility, almond is probably going to NOT do it just to make us suffer and so that she can throw THIS at us --> :wahaha:
Like I keep saying, I've already decided on the ending. Both of my beta readers know what it is and I'm already working on some of the later parts.
But, still...
 :wahaha:

Fuck that's disgusting.
Thank you!

*gladly accepting the tissues from JFC
*g4rfield is now washing the shirt used for snots  :grin:
OH CRAP, I MEANT TO DO LAUNDRY TODAY.

You know what... just have Miki get drunk and sleep with Maki (or with  :otomerika:) as revenge. Yossy'll be all: "I understand you" they'll forgive eachother and move on. Then no one can play the martyr any more.
Yossy: Miki, I've decided. You need to go bang Maki so we're even.
Miki: ...WHAT?
Yossy: I'm serious.
Miki: ....
Yossy: ...and I get to watch.
Miki:  :kickass:

The way everyone ran to Yossy cuz she "froze" for some reason pissed me off... ignore Miki but baby Yossy. Playing favourites. TSK TSK.   
It's more like they thought Yossy had been wronged. If they knew what had happened, they probably would have done the same to Miki.

OK! New part comin' up once I get the laundry sorted and started XD

Narrator is...!

Btw, this might be a good time to mention this. Pay attention to how I'm indicating the narrators at the beginning of chapters. Otherwise you might get really confused later on. Yeah.

EDITED BECAUSE I'M RETARDED AND PUT A PIC OF MIKI INSTEAD OF YOSSY. I FAIL AT COPY-PASTE.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:49:18 AM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 11] memoir III: memory
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »
PART 11
YOSSY - AUGUST 22ND

I stood perfectly still, lost in thought. Miki had just humiliated me in front of basically everyone I'd been working with for the past 7 years. But, that wasn't what was bothering me. What bothered me was that she didn't do more.

She should have ranted at me. She should have mocked me for being hurt by my own actions. But, she didn't. She apologized and ran off. And that upset me more than anything she could have said or done. It was like I'd broken her.

Slowly, I became aware that everyone was staring at me. I blinked and looked around.

"Yocchan?"

"Yossy, what did Miki mean?"

"She was joking, right? She's just messing with us, right?"

"Yoshizawa?"

"Leave her alone." My body immediately tensed up and I stood up very, very straight. Oh, shit.

"But, Yuuchan!" Yaguchi protested.

"I said Leave. Her. Alone," Nakazawa repeated slowly, glaring at the other girls. The others slowly slunk away from me as Nakazawa grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the room. Shit, shit, shit.

Miki, I love you and I'm sorry, but I think Nakazawa's going to kill me now.

"Damn, Yoshizawa! After all this time, I still make you this nervous?" Nakazawa laughed when we were alone.

"Sorry," I apologized, trying to fight back a blush. She just shook her head, looking supremely amused.

"So, talk."

"I'm a jackass," I stated bluntly. She shook her head.

"I've known many a jackass in my time, and you're not one of them. What happened?"

"Exactly what Miki said. I got really drunk and slept with my ex."

"And by 'ex', you mean Gocchin?" I nodded. "Why?"

"I thought Miki had left me for Aya," I said sheepishly. Nakazawa threw her head back and started laughing.

"Why would Matsuura hook up with Fujimoto when she's been half in love with you for the past year?" My jaw dropped.

"How did you...?" I trailed off and shook my head. "Nevermind. You know everything."

"Damn straight."

"What am I supposed to do?" She sighed.

"I don't know. But, in my experience, if I can't figure out what to do, I need to find someone who knows me better than I know myself and ask them." I nodded thoughtfully. I knew just who to ask.

"Well, then, can you tell me why everyone thought Miki cheated on me?" I said finally. "I thought everyone knew that Friday article was fake."

"Oh, we knew that, but she left these crazy messages for everyone the other night asking us to send you home if we saw you. She wouldn't tell anyone why, so everyone just figured she'd really done it this time." I shook my head.

Wait. If Miki was leaving messages for everyone, then why didn't Maki...

"Hey, Nakazawa, do you know when Maki's flight gets in? She comes back tomorrow, right?" She looked at me in surprise.

"Yeah, but she'll be at her mother's for a while at least. Doctor's orders."

"What do you mean 'doctor's orders'?"

"Oh, didn't you hear? Gocchin's really sick. She almost collapsed when she got offstage in Korea. She's been put on bed rest." My jaw dropped. Nakazawa smirked at my reaction. "What exactly did you two DO that night?" I just shook my head.

"I don't know."

---------------------
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:55:06 AM by almond »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2007, 12:36:09 AM »

"Oh, didn't you hear? Gocchin's really sick. She almost collapsed when she got offstage in Korea. She's been put on bed rest." My jaw dropped. Nakazawa smirked at my reaction. "What exactly did you two DO that night?" I just shook my head.

"I don't know."

OMG, Yossie has gonorrhea!! xD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2007, 12:44:16 AM »

"I don't know."

OMG, Yossie has gonorrhea!! xD

WTF NO. XD NO ONE HAS ANY STDs  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:45:03 AM by almond »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game