JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: Till then...  (Read 57671 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Till then...
« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2006, 10:53:38 AM »
I'm an Ishiyoshi girl, but somewhere inside me, a wota screams for Yomiki.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2006, 11:15:14 AM »
No more guessing folks, answers in the next chapter.

It's been 2 weeks since I stopped writing and till now, I still don't have the mood to continue (burn out?) and this chapter is the last I have written, so... it's sorta like a finale? Hope you guys enjoy it...

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yoshi 50
« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2006, 11:19:15 AM »
Yossi unlocks the door to her house, she is finally home, and though it is only a three days trip to Hong Kong, nevertheless, she misses home terribly.

“Tadaima~” Yossi says out loud, expecting her mom to rush out to welcome her. But the house is unusually quiet, for the afternoon. She makes her way to the living room, then she sees a note on the table meant for her. “We’re back in Saitama. Take care.”

Yossi chucks the note into the dustbin and drags her heavy luggage up the stairs to her room. A sense of loneliness engulfs her, after a tiring three days outstation trip, she never expects to return to a empty house, the worst part, her family does not even bother to inform her about their absence. She takes out her cell phone and press on the speed dial…

‘calling…. Okaasan’ it reads.

Yossi walks into her room and drops her luggage, she looks at her cell phone again, the wordings ‘line busy.’ flash on the screen. (Even she’s not answering?). In a fit of frustration, she throws her cell phone on her bed.

Then she feels someone slips her arms from behind and hug her. Instead of getting a rude shock, a smile escapes from Yossi’s face, the touch is too familiar.

“Okaeri.” Rika whispers into Yossi’s ears, making sure her lips gently brush against Yossi’s ear lobes.

Yossi turns around and hugs Rika tightly. “I miss you so badly.” She says, rubbing her nose against Rika’s.

“I miss you too.” Rika looks lovingly at her girlfriend, three days do seem like three years…

“No wonder I can’t get you on the phone just now…” Yossi says, pressing her forehead against her lover’s, and moving their bodies from side to side.

“Surprise for you.” Rika cooed.

“So how should I thank you?” Yossi smiles cheekily then lifts up Rika and carries her to the bed. Sitting at the side of the bed, she leans down to kiss Rika but a finger comes between their lips. “N….o” Rika says, shaking her head and finger. Yossi bends forward again, and this time her shoulders are blocked by Rika’s hands.

“I need you… now.” Yossi urges, getting hot from Rika’s veto.
“Not when I’m still angry with you.” Rika pouts her lips and pretends to look away.
“Why?” Yossi’s eyes wander around, thinking hard… “What did I do?”
“For THREE days, you didn’t call, just some lousy emails…”
“Oh… but I di_”
“The one just now doesn’t count.” Rika squeezes her face together.
“I’m sorry.” Yossi apologizes.

Thinking Rika must be appeased now, Yossi inches forward…

‘N….O” Rika rejects again and gently pushes Yossi away.
“Please… Just a kiss” Yossi is almost begging.

The pitiful looking Yossi makes Rika laugh from the heart. She knows Yossi can force the kiss on her anytime and she understands why Yossi is holding back. It is because Yossi truly loves her and will never force her to do things against her will.

Rika is touched. She holds Yossi’s face towards her and kisses the eager lips, in fact she wants Yossi badly too, three days of deprival just adds to her passion and urge to own Yossi. Soon they are kissing deeply, sucking and biting each other’s lips…

Their lips part unwillingly. Yossi slips her hands under Rika’s back and holds her to sit up. She pulls up Rika’s t-shirt and removes it with a final tuck. Yossi looks at the devilish body in front, with every breathe Rika’s makes, her breast swell up against the tight bra, screaming to burst out anytime, and the sensual sight causes Yossi’s groin to stir.

Seeing Yossi slowly turning red, Rika knows her lover is getting aroused, to further tease Yossi, she takes Yossi’s hand and places it on her breasts, then she guides those hands in a circular motion, gently caressing the area, all the time looking suggestively at Yossi.

Yossi takes a deep breath, touching Rika through the bra is making her feel erotic and wet. Unable to hold back her urge anymore, Yossi snaps open the hook of the piece of clothing that is getting in the way. With it gone, she bends down to kiss Rika’s breasts, it is firm yet soft to touch.

Rika arches back with pleasure when her nipple comes into contact with Yossi’s hot tongue, she lies back on the bed to allow Yossi better access to her body. She relishes secretly that her lover is getting skillful with her touch, alternating between her peaks, licking and nibbing, sending multiple spasms throughout her body.

Rika moans and grips on Yossi’s t-shirt. Yossi knows she is hitting the right spots and Rika is enjoying every moment. She moves up to kiss Rika on the lips again, purposely leaving Rika’s erected nipples sore and yearning for more stimulation.

Getting equally aroused, Rika raises her head slightly to meet Yossi’s lips with passion, Yossi’s tongue slowly probe into her mouth, first licking it’s way through her lips before plunging deep inside her mouth. At the same time, both Yossi’s hands are now on her chest, continuing where its precedent has left off, massaging hard and occasionally pinching on her nipples. Secretly, Rika is shocked but delighted with Yossi’s sudden dominance and aggressiveness, looks like the short separation has added fuel to Yossi’s lust.

Rika gently nudges Yossi away to catch her breath. Taking advantage of the short break, Yossi straddles onto Rika, resting on the hips and removes her own t-shirt in one quick move, leaving behind her bra. Rika smiles and looks on lustfully, now it is her time to feast on her lover’s well-toned body, she raises her hands to stroke Yossi’s taut stomach. “suki…”

In retaliation, Yossi moves her ass down Rika thighs, after showing a mischievous smirk, she starts to unbuckle the belt on Rika’s jeans, yet she fumbles with the jean’s button and zip. Rika knows Yossi is faking it, deliberately slowly down, building up on the tension.  It works, the anticipation is making Rika very wet, the wetness probably even sipping through her underwear.

Worse, Rika now feels her breathing becomes erratic with each clothing Yossi has disposes which is covering her modesty and she swears she sees Yossi with a victorious grin when the later successfully removes the last piece standing in the way, her slightly damp panties.

“Hidoi…” Rika covers her face and giggles with embarrassment.
Yossi chuckles, because unknown to Rika, she is getting equally moist, perhaps even wetter. To see her Rika sexually-charged with a tint of cuteness is simply irresistible. Yossi pries open Rika’s fingers to kiss her again, and slides her hands under Rika’s back, pressing Rika’s naked body against her.

Immediately, Rika can feel her sensitive nipple becomes erect again upon rubbing against the rough fabric of Yossi’s cotton bra. She bites on Yossi’s lips, the relentless teasing is driving her crazy, she badly needs Yossi inside her now.

“Onegai…” Rika pleads.

Yossi does not reply, just continue savoring Rika’s sweet lips. She leans her body to one side, making room for her hand to access Rika’s mould, slowly caressing while making its way down.

Rika’s muscles tensed up. Yossi’s hand has stopped right outside her womanhood. It seems to be waiting for some signal before proceeding, so Rika spreads her legs slightly

Rika moans, digging her fingers on Yossi’s back as she feels Yossi’s slender finger inside her.

Yoshi 51 - 71 (Finale) updated at YOSSI'S HEYA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:46:03 PM by katatsumuri »

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Till then...
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2006, 01:49:02 PM »
:nosebleed: :oops:  Really liked this chapterXD

Don't stop now! I hope and pray that you will get a passion of writing back:)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Till then...
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »
:drool: I really liked this chapter as well. XD Please! I beg of you! Don't stop writing!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2006, 05:17:51 PM »
you really made the last one the best one of all... hope you will think of something to write to continue the story! looking forward to it~

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
Till then...
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2006, 05:21:03 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOO don't leave it!!!!
It's a nice hot ishiyoshiiiiiiiiiiii :P
and you have to make Miki happy!!! ;)

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »
wow that was perfect :heart: :heart: :heart:

seriously GJ~ XD

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Till then...
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2006, 08:33:33 PM »
you've left the best for the end, ne? XDXD
i love it

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2006, 10:33:31 PM »
Oh yay! Sex, I'm so happy! I really hope you get your inspiration back, you should try doing something spontaneously fun. Like something outside. Fresh air could help you think.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2006, 03:25:50 PM »
Thanks folks, the comments are nice and encouraging.  m(_ _)m
But, I still feel like a dead fish... :)
Good thing is there are some nice fics coming up and it's a joy to read them, so I'll still be lurking around. Mata ne~

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2006, 05:58:21 PM »
Wow, sex. Very hot sex. Very VERY nicely written sex.

*gives a box of cookies*

Go for a walk. Have sex. Watch some movies...you can find inspiration there...gosh, please KEEP WRITING!! I cant believe you kept your cookie-talents hidden until now!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2006, 10:41:08 PM »
Quote from: Mikan

*gives a box of cookies*

I cant believe you kept your cookie-talents hidden until now!!

A box? Forget that, I'm baking some fresh ones! :D
Cookie-talents... Lol....

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »
I've read this 5 times now..I feel such the perv..

you have so many other couples..what happened to them?

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »
5 times?! yeah... that's abit perv ;) ;)

The other couples... ermm. They live happily ever after? :D

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Till then...
« Reply #255 on: September 09, 2006, 12:52:36 PM »
Oh thats weak~

But i accept it. Its hard to keep a story running. All good things must come to an end.

If you choose to do another story, Im all for it :D

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Till then...
« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2012, 08:17:03 AM »
Omg, that ending... lol . I was sitting here reading your story and I made the mistake of drinking water while reading... Yeah, I choked on my water when reading the sexness lol. Loves it though!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On